Emancipation Ch. 02

Story Info
Janice learns to look at herself in a new way.
1.8k words
4.18
19.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/17/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late morning sunlight slanted in the windows of the bedroom. A cool breeze wandered in through the open French doors, the morning air playing with the lace draped in the corners of the big canopy bed. Leaves rustled from the maple trees that ringed the deck outside the bedroom of the old farmhouse, fresh and crisp in their chatter.

Janice stirred gently as Karl's cat landed on the bed. He was back from a morning hunt in the wilds of the flowerbeds. He chirped a feline greeting to her, settling into the small of her back to nap.

Karl remained sleeping, his snoring deep and rhythmic. Moving very carefully so that she wouldn't wake him, she wiggled in close. Days off together were a rarity, and there was no hurry to get up. There was no hurry for anything, the day was theirs and if it was spent under the sheets so much the better.

She melted into him, her head resting on his hairy chest, her body tight against his. Karl instinctively wrapped his big arms around her, protective and reassuring. Even though dead to the world, he could still sense her and his hands moved possessively over her body, slipping and stroking their way lightly across her pale skin. Lulled by the warmth of his body, and the rhythm of his breathing, Janice slowly fell back asleep.

Karl cracked one eye open, watching as his tiny woman lay sleeping on him, his fingers idly playing over her smooth, soft skin. He too loved days like this, where they could just lounge in bed, do nothing, owe nothing to anyone. They could indulge themselves with each other's charms and treasures. Karl's movements over Janice's body woke the big cat up, and for a moment, the two males stared eye to eye. Karl shot a foot out at him under the covers, and the feline hopped down, strolling unhurried out of the room. This time, it was in his best interest to concede defeat.

Karl's hands continued their quest, almost with a mind of their own. They meandered, gently finding their way over her body. They tenderly caressed every inch of her. He could hear Janice's breathing change as she pressed herself a little tighter against him, moving her hips against him with a secret little purr that vibrated itself into his soul.

Karl stopped his exploration of her, pretending to still be asleep. Janice tilted her head a bit, wondering if she'd been dreaming, if she'd just imagined feeling his hands run over her. It didn't really matter; reality and dreamscape were one and the same between the two of them. She adored this man who'd captured her soul, propped her up when she needed it, and made her world complete. There were no words to describe the depth of emotion they felt towards each other; 'Love' barely scratched the surface.


Janice quietly slipped out of bed, and padded across the room to the ensuite. She prepared a bath in the big soaker tub, and gingerly stepped in, her skin turning pink from the intense heat, the fragrance of the oils enveloping her senses. Sighing with contentment, she laid back against the porcelain, her eyes closed, enjoying the tranquility.

Jan lay there for a while, in a different state of consciousness, mesmerized by the scents and warmth of the water surrounding her. Although he'd been very careful not to make any noise, she still picked up Karl's presence in the room. Peeking through half closed eyelids, she saw him sitting on the edge of the tub, gazing at her, a predatory look in his eyes. She knew why he was there, Karl liked to watch, but it was far more fun to plead ignorance.

"Something I can do for you?" she asked, feigning innocence.

Karl tossed the facecloth at her, "Just wanted to make sure you didn't miss anything," he responded, in a low throated growl.

Janice took the cloth in her hand, and settled back against the tub. Spreading her legs, exposing herself to him, she began to slowly, methodically wash between her thighs. She lightly dragged the terrycloth material over every fold, every crevice, the subtle roughness of the cloth repeatedly replaced by the soothing heat of the water.

Karl grew increasingly uncomfortable. Watching intently he lathered his big hand with the bar of soap, and gently slipped it over her breasts. Janice moaned aloud with the sensation of the slick massage over her skin.

Her parted lips were too inviting for Karl to resist, and sliding his other hand under her hair, he nudged her towards him. She eagerly wrapped her mouth around his growing stiffness, surrounding him with her own liquid heat. Her tongue meticulously worked its magic on him. Karl groaned with pleasure and agony, the intensity building in him as Janice worked on them both. He could tell she wouldn't last much longer, and neither would he.

In one swift movement, he pulled away from her, and at the same time, caught her delicate wrist in his hand and yanked it from her eagerly writhing pubis.

"Noooo, Karl!" Janice screamed at him. A sadistic snicker played across Karl's face as she made a futile effort to break free of his ironclad grip.

He pulled her roughly out of the tub, water streaming from her. He then took her by the hair and bent her head up to him. "I think you've forgotten who the boss is again. I decide how and when, don't I?" he snarled.

Jan's lips parted, her breath gasping, her feet slipping a bit on the wet floor; she gazed up at him, his eyes coldly amused at her discomfort.

Karl pulled her around to face the back of the bathroom door; sweeping away the robe that hung to the ground, he exposed the full-length mirror fixed there. He held her from behind and whispered in her ear, his gravelly voice slipping inside her and charging her with electricity. "Look at yourself little bitch," he snarled at her.

Janice's eyes half opened, she saw her glistening form reflected in the mirror, his bulk behind her like a frame accentuating her petite shape. Janice didn't have an ounce of fat or a wrinkle to be seen, water droplets shone on her under the harsh light like spatters of silver. Her small breasts were heaving with her rapid breathing.

Her gaze took it all in, her eyelids dropping to narrow slits, she felt Karl's teeth biting her shoulder. It didn't hurt, but the hard teeth taking her flesh in them made her moan in pleasure, and grind her small backside into him, feeling his stiffness sliding over her. She wanted it inside her, piercing her, filling her. Her eyes closed again and her head stretched back as his mouth caressed her neck and throat.

Once again his lips found their way to her ear and his voice echoed inside her. "Open your eyes bitch," he whispered, commanding her. "Keep them open, I want you to see."

Janice dutifully obeyed him, and saw his hands dark against her porcelain complexion, his shoulders wider than her and his big arms wrapped around her. His hands slid over her wet smooth skin. They teased across her breasts, fingertips slipping silently, lightly over her. Once again her eyes closed as the sensations overwhelmed her. They opened again as a small pain shocked her. Karl had flicked her left nipple with his finger. She looked into the reflection and saw his hard eyes staring back at her.

"I told you to keep your fucking eyes open bitch," he snarled in her ear. "I meant it." There was that combination of desire and fear inside her now, the mixture that she loved. It made her feel like a slave to him, his imposing power made her long for him to take her completely. A high-pitched frustrated squeal escaped her as she felt his stiffness slip between her thighs and slide along the outside of her dripping pussy. She felt it slip over her clitoris and send huge waves of pleasure coursing through her. A quiet scream escaped her then, telling Karl how desperately she wanted his gift.

His hand stung her backside then, a rough slap that made her gasp. "Open your fucking eyes!" he snapped at her.

Submissively Janice opened them and saw her longing, her face strained with abject desire. Her skin was flushed with the abandon that could only exist when she had completely surrendered herself to him, when she had given complete control to him again and was owned. Jan knew then when she looked at herself, gasping and whimpering, and at his face there behind her, his lip curling as he watched her begging for his invasion, that she was his, and right now she would do anything and everything that he might desire of her.

It happened suddenly, violently. She felt his hardness slipping over her, as she slid over him, her wet passion bathing him. She pushed herself over his hard shaft as it stroked along her. Usually she could feel her climax build but seeing herself there and realizing the depth of her surrender caused her orgasm to explode within her. It shook her like a ferocious earthquake and she fell forward, catching herself on her outstretched arms against the doorframe.

Karl's big hands took her hips firmly and he plunged himself into her wet, tight little centre. He buried himself into her as far as he possibly could, hearing the little scream that meant he had timed it perfectly. The spasms that wracked her body gripped his shaft tightly over and over, pulsating on him as he pistoned into her.

"OPEN"

"YOUR"

"FUCKING"

"EYES!"

"BITCH!"

He yelled at her, emphasizing each word with a hard thrust of his hips. Again she opened them, seeing her face flushed with passion, her hair shaking where it hung down, his face over her shoulder looking at her with fierce desire.

Then she saw it, the look of exquisite pain that crossed his face as she felt herself filled with his gushing hot seed. She heard the growling gasp that escaped him, almost a roar as his body shook and convulsed in time with the echoes of her own fading climax. Janice pressed herself back hard against him, not wanting to miss a drop of that exquisite liquid of his.

As their breathing slowed and their muscles relaxed, Karl pulled Janice gently back up and wrapped his arms possessively around her. She loved the picture that was in the mirror. Karl, looming over her, his chin resting on her head, his big arms wrapped around her. His huge hairy form contrasting with her tiny smooth one. She felt the warm sticky fluid trickling down her thighs as little tremors still shook her body from within. At this moment she felt like she was truly owned and treasured by this big man, now and forever.

The hot bathwater embraced her again. The washcloth moved languidly over her. Every muscle inside her was as relaxed as could be at times like this. A cold glass of white wine sat next to her on the shelf as the steam rose from the water.

Janice laid back, smiled in her curiously feline way, and wondered what the afternoon held.

(c) Chainsaw Larry, 2003