Emancipation Ch. 03: Anatomy Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is probably the best time to let you touch her since she's going to cum in the next five minutes. I think Joe should go first, I'll explain later. Timing is important now. I'll slide my fingers out and you can slip one or two fingers into my wife's pussy. It feels so weird saying that! Since we're still in the game, eating her is all for me. But OK, I'll allow just one good lick of her nectar from anywhere, even her anus. Both of you, try not to get too excited but focus on the locations and textures I told you about. We'll have time for our unleashed debauchery later. Enjoy her juices off your fingers. I'll bet all this talk is winding you up again, right Sue?"

She grunted. Joe stepped up, salivating, he directly slid two dry fingers into Sue. She gasped as Lois stood wide eyed and frozen at the sight of her husband's fingers in her sister's pussy. After a minute of poking and twisting his fingers, he popped them out. That made Sue gasp again. For his lick, he opened her outer lips and dragged his tongue from bottom to clit. Sue moaned. Joe twitched.

"OK, Lois, slide in there before she comes down. You can think of this as a bio class if that helps."

"Umm, I don't know if I can. She's my sister and I haven't done this to ME yet."

"You can expect Sue to push her fingers deeply into you later, sis. I'm sort of a brother and I hope to put several body parts into your hot sexy hole later. Believe me, by tomorrow night you'll look back at this as all good and wonder why it was so challenging. I think Sue is looking forward to feeling your finger, and tongue, in her, so do it for her this time. Of course, if it's too soon, you can wait for another time. Take as little or much time as you need."

"I don't want Sue to get frustrated, and you've been right all along, so (gulp) just for you Sue, here goes."

Lois gingerly pushed one joint of one finger inside. "It's so plump and slippery! I'm sliding all the way in and want to feel her cervix. [51] You said raising her leg while I'm in her helps. Huh! There it is! I'll have to try this on myself later and compare. The walls feel puffy too, I guess from swelling. A clit looks so different from this angle, and this close. How could I have lived this long and never known this stuff before? It's very different from reading about these sweet parts. Sliding my fingers in and out feels exciting, but I think I'm done for now. Umm, I'll uhh... try to taste you too. But if it goes like all the other wonderful things you've shown me, I bet I'll enjoy it much more than I ever expected. ....Here goes."

Bravely, but still fearfully, Lois knelt and moved her mouth toward Sue's pussy. She paused with her nose nearly touching it and inhaled. "Mmmm, that scent is so lusty and intoxicating and VERY different from any scent I ever smelled from me. I see, uh smell, why you love it. Mmmm..., it's pulling me in. I don't want to resis..."

Amazingly, Lois's mouth found Sue's plumped, soaked lips. She touched her tongue to Sue's clit, making her moan loudly. "I won't count that little taste. The least fluid is on her outer lips, and the most is probably pooled inside. My suggestion is to take a long lick of the crease on either side between the lips." She agreed, opened Sue's right crease and dragged her tongue slowly along the full length. Both sisters moaned [52] blissfully, Lois slowly backed away from her sister's lusty, beckoning pussy.

"Sue, I felt your clit throb from my touch. That was exciting. Your aroma is more intoxicating than smoking grass, and it's legal. Wow!"

"You keep surprising me, Lois. I'm so thrilled for you, but I'm afraid I might overload you so, honestly tell me if you need to slow down. That aroma is so compelling due to high concentrations of pheromones. There are six main ways or areas where they escape. Incredibly, some still argue if they exist. As far as I'm concerned, that debate's long settled. I noticed you licked her right crease, so I'll make sure I lick it later when I feast on Sue. By then, there won't be much of you left there, but I like the thought of intimately sharing it with you. Let's stop teasing Sue and satisfy her. I'll show you the G spot touch while I'm bringing Sue back up to the verge.

"Once moistened, slide two fingers in a V shape around and past her clit as far as you can. Press up and feel her pubic bone as your reference, and flex both fingers. Typically they call this move 'come hither', but with two fingers instead of one. Now focus on what you feel on the ceiling. There may be many soft folds and a few tensed cords. As you flex, feel for a tighter cluster of folds about centered, but keep fingers slightly spread. Some sources say the puffy cluster you feel is the female prostate protruding into the vagina. If you don't find it this way, pull her knees up and try again. About the time you find the edge of the G, she'll gasp or lurch, confirming that you found it. If her knees were up, they'll likely come crashing down so watch out. Be careful to either touch the center very lightly or not at all.

"Just... like... this. I'll stroke the edge of her G for a few more seconds, but have to change my strokes so I can work up to four fingers for the four of us to drink Sue. I'm dropping the stim by moving back to the side walls, which is now the lesser stimulus, letting her slow her breathing, then back to the G to bring her higher. Pushing the G often gives a feeling of fullness, I'm told, so make sure she enjoys the feeling. Sue likes me to rub her clit harder, then slow down, then combine motions to get her to climax.

"Before I get her off this way, I'm going to be a little selfish and complete your order, Lois." I slid my hand out of her and pressed the flat of my tongue against the length of her gash. My nose gently pushed her clit from side to side while my tongue flicked her outer lips, then pushed into the gap and soaked up all the juice I found. Using two fingers from above, I opened her outer lips to their max then sucked her inner lips into mine, paying special attention to her right crease.

I imagined Lois's tasty tongue on Sue's crease was licking me back. After gently nibbling on her engorged inner lips, my tongue found it's way past them, up and into the hallowed vestibule, then back into the vagina. I felt her floor fall away, leaving me floating inside to find that sweet nectar. It was still on her sidewalls, under, and over her sensitive clit and lightly pooled in some temporary indentations. Sue groaned loudly when I sucked her clit dry. Crazed by the effect of the aromas, I lapped up all her juices I could find, took another deep scent and moved out to her lip creases again. Just an inch away, Joe, and especially Lois, watched me eat my honey, as ordered. Before ending my banquet, I pressed my tongue hard and flat against her lips, spreading them and collecting newly created ambrosia. Sue's yearning and throbbing clit got the last of my current oral attentions.

"That was luscious Sue. I'm ready to bring you all the way right now. Starting with two fingers pushed inside her saturated cunny, I'm resuming my quest." When Sue's pussy began twitching, I moved three fingers then four inside her sweetness. "With four fingers in, my thumb can bump her anus again. I'll carefully slide along her perineum to her anus. Here's when you must know how she feels about anal play at -this moment. Pressing or stretching it can be very uncomfortable OR, it can be wildly exciting. The combination of twisting motions, sliding her lips and targeted pressure made Sue moan with every exhale.

"Look at her mottled neck. Believe me, her chest and tits are lit up like that too as I'm sure you'll see later. Her breathing has been raspy for a while, and soon her head will lock to one side and her clit will slide in and out. She locks her jaw so hard I sometimes worry." Suddenly Sue's moans got louder and faster, her face flushed darkly, her neck and facial veins bulged and they all combined with a scream and long minutes of intense spasms. We watched silently, almost reverently, and basked in her ecstacy. I know MY heart was racing. "Her orgasms are so gratifying I sometimes tear up."

I whispered "Her pussy is clenching my hand so hard, I have to fight back or possibly get hurt. When she stops shuddering, I'll gently slide my hand out. That's enough to trigger more clenching orgasms because her entire pussy is extra sensitive right now. Since we want to taste her post climax nectar, I have to risk twisting my hand enough to get the most juice I can. Her triggers will be especially sensitive for a while, so I want to avoid dipping in again, though that may well cause another orgasm. I'll give her time to come down before I make her cum again.

"This is when they want to cuddle and bask in the afterglow. Many men don't like that part, but I love it. It's not unusual to get three or four orgasms from one arousal like this. With proper timing, I can get her off another twenty times before my arm falls off. And notice, my dick never left my Speedo. During one all day session I stopped counting at twenty-two orgasms, but she had at least another fifteen. And I only fucked her twice all day."

During one of Sue's pauses I quickly twisted my hand out, scooping up huge amounts of the newly flooded cum. "If I wait for her to open her eyes it's less likely I'll trigger another climax too easily. We'll find out later, Lois, if you have the same 'problem' of multi climaxes. I'll catch the surplus precious fluid in my other hand. Notice how some juice falls into and around the anus? Licking that clean can be a joy for both partners. Now you can press her perineum with a warm tongue, and you can't easily hurt it. You can guess how else we can use that. Sue, are you back with us?"

Sue croaked at us, "I umm..., what, um... how...? Ohhh..., that was phenomenal."

"Honey, that was so beautiful to watch. Take another minute to catch your breath, savor the high and clear your head, then I have a treasure for you to taste. God, I never thought I'd share my dear wife and her most intimate and precious fluids with anyone. But now I can't wait." And I kissed Sue deeply. [53]

"Now you both have the tools to be pussy pleasers, and I expect you to use them! Nevertheless, don't use them as a checklist. I don't think in so many detailed steps when making love. Today I was very verbose and descriptive because I was teaching and participating. Visualize details and practice in your mind several times. Once you've absorbed the details, you won't need to step thru them during sex. I can be on a train, a thousand miles away, and still 'see and smell' Sue's beautiful and fragrant pussy any time I want. Just like driving that sports car, after a while you don't consciously focus on RPM, which gear you're in or need to shift into, how hard to push a curve etc. If you're a good driver, or lover, you'll stay in the zone because it feels right."

Before Sue hit bottom, I spread my four soggy fingers and invited everyone to taste them. Lois's face was pressed to mine, and Sue's to Joe's as we drank and slurped Sue's scrumptious fluids. We all mmmmd and moaned as we feasted. Lois was actively working her finger, and mine, causing our tongues to entangle deliciously.

====== end of new chapter 3 ==========

12