Emancipation Ch. 06: Gloaming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes we talk thru a fantasy of having a stranger pull down her panty and handle her bare ass and pussy while I watch. The more she's bent over, 'helpless', the more she loves the exposure. He traces her S with a slow finger, spreads and plays with her pussy and licks her holes. We have our own inside joke, that you can now share with us, centered on things we can do with her big S. Touch it, slap, squeeze, finger it, "show me", pet, kiss and lick her ass, umm S. You can help me add to these. We're trying to find an innocent spot to tattoo a big S. Maybe under her navel where she has to loosen her pants and tease whoever's asking. Enjoy her S."

Instead, he abruptly pushed his tongue against her pussy. The surprise attack and sudden warmth caused Sue to gulp his dick, causing him to grab her hips and pull them to his face. His tongue inside the folds of my wife's tasty, tempting twat was unexpectedly exciting. Her bare, gleaming ass in someone's face right next to me was barely disturbing anymore. In fact, as he licked her, I clearly 'tasted' her familiar, wonderful scent on my own tongue. Her moan made my cock twitch, so I put Lois's hand on it. She squeezed it in her light sleep.

Joe spread Sue's ass to the point of pain then dipped two fingers into her hot box. He watched her asshole relax again, pushed his tongue into her wet pussy to slurp up more nectar and slid two more fingers inside. She pulled away, but he stayed with her as she kept sucking him. In a moment, she backed onto his stiff fingers.

Once his smallest fingers were well coated with Sue juice, his pinky pressed past her back hole's guardian. Joe rubbed his other lubed finger against her sphincter and watched it relax and bloom. He briefly sawed in her dark hole then pushed the first finger to the hilt. The sliding finger rubbed the itch of her asshole, then was joined by the second wet finger. It felt filling.

His tongue flicked her stretched inner lips, pushed her cunt hole open and allowed his thumb to find her clit. With two fingers in her pussy, two in her ass, a thumb brushing her clit, and her mouth full of cock Sue was indisputably filled.

The final assault on her already engorged clit brought her past her edge. A gasp, moans, tightened and reddened tiny titties and chest, pulsing asshole, rapid breathing and involuntary loss of cock advertised her orgasm. Her climax caused her to release an extra flow of her cum onto his tongue. I knew full well just how overwhelmingly intoxicating that release was. Her cum made him cum in three unfettered gouts that Sue licked off his legs, balls and shaft.

She looked up at me and paused, letting the stray stream that hit above her eye just hang for moments before slowly oozing down her face, over her lip and into her smiling, taunting mouth. He fell deeply asleep. All four of us had now orgasmed before breakfast. I still had mixed feelings watching Sue orgasm with someone else, but they were easily resolved.

======================

/\__/\
( ~ ~ )
> * <Please vote and write constructive comments. Thanks....

grammar ckd 1/29/07

12