Emancipation Ch. 07: Breakfast Confession

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lois, you didn't get away without some admiration. I watched my guy watch you many times. At first, I wasn't sure if I should feel offended. You are so beautiful, yet I was confident he wouldn't cheat on me. He tried to hide licking his lips while you were looking. I know he wanted your big tits in his mouth, but he never admitted it. I often caught him staring at your pussy which bulged and which your very tight pants outlined. He was absolutely attracted to you, but he was too polite to let you see him adjust his bulging pants either. Though he was also concerned how I'd feel about him drooling over you, I raised the stakes, twice, and squeezed his swollen cock while you were both still in the room. I even unzipped him once. He left his zipper down and unzipped me too so our underwear showed. Too bad I wore them those times! No one commented, so I slowly and obviously zipped up as I walked across the room toward Joe.

"I'll let him find the best time to describe the first time he saw you topless and how long he stared. But.... I'm sure he planned to tell you about a recent thrill some time, and this is a good time. While you were on the phone telling him about getting naked in your yard, he was fantasizing it. He never expected you could cum [sic] so far, so he enjoyed his fantasy. I saw him pull out his cock and start jerking it, so I knelt and gave him a blowjob while you were still on the phone. That was the time he abruptly said he had to go and hung up.

"Can you imagine us ever talking so openly about these private things? So, yes I feel this weekend has been wonderful so far. It's the kind of gift I could never have asked for or expected. My confessions have eased the burden of guilt, but not the regrets. We are far from 'petered out', so hold onto your panties... umm, no don't! Joe, you have anything left to add?"

"Wow, you guys covered so much. I can't disagree with anything said. And SUE, what secrets you've kept! This weekend put me in a place where I can hear these extreme things and understand without judging. That too surprises me. Hell, if I heard last month that you jerked off with Lois on the phone - about her - I'd have joked about it, but been very upset. Now.... I think it IS funny, and I understand that such a beautiful woman could turn you on and how maybe you've wanted her too for some time. That Sue not only approved, but blew you over it is amazing.

"Oh I absolutely remember you walking across the room with your fly open and your red panty showing. It was hard to hold my tongue and stop drooling! There was another time you both got carried away and nearly stripped each other in my living room. Lois, for several years, I ignored you or took you for granted. Now, with newly opened eyes, I can again see how beautiful you are - and your face and body ain't bad either!

"While you were getting naked in our tall privacy-fenced yard, we were talking about how far we could get you to loosen up AND enjoy it. Believe me, it was his idea not to push you and embarrass you. He set the limits at whatever you could handle. Now I'm so glad I agreed. I was so pissed at you I would have felt avenged if we could get you naked in an embarrassing way and maybe put your naked photos on the web. I can see how short lived that fun would have been. It might have pushed us to divorce court. Instead, here you are willingly naked and relaxed, even now, doing the most extraordinary things I just knew I'd die waiting for you to try. Hell, we're all casually, completely naked. I never expected that either. And if you WANT to be naked on the WEB, it's OK with me. I'll help too.

"Oh, and I saw that piece about the Lysol. It was SOOOOOOOOO hard not to throw that at you, Lois, but I figured you'd just use it against me too somehow. We were in a very bad place.

"I'm extremely grateful to both of you for saving our marriage and making it a pleasure again. Lois, I don't say this often, but remember, and remind me to remember, I am so proud of you my heart is bursting. I love you and am so happy we are back on track. How could I possibly be happy watching you do things for another guy that you refused to even consider doing for me? Yet, I am. Every step in your emancipation has been an act of courage and says how much you are open to enjoying our lives together again. It has been hard (most of the weekend, ha) to hear that he got you topless then naked in our yard - by phone! Teasing you to come up here to hear about, and hopefully see, Sue naked worked better than expected.

"Yes, I've wanted Sue for years. I felt I had a better chance for sex with her than my own wife. Her mouth on mine and on my dick; my mouth on her titties and tempting pussy and even my fingers and dick in that hot cunt. I daren't dream about her fragrant butthole, yet that too came to me.

"Lois never looked at crotches because that was 'too sleazy', so she didn't see you unzipped. The first time I saw you both unzipped, I wondered what you were up to and far you would go. I tried not to discourage you from showing us more so I didn't comment... or cheer. IIRC, you had pale green panties on and no bra under your open shirt. Once again, my mouth dried up too much to drool, but my dick stiffened for you.

"No one dared tell you, Sue, that your camel toe made me groan; that for years I loved peeking down your loose shirts (or between buttons, or under your very loose T shirts) to see a bare, braless nipple and cute little tittie; that when I asked you and Lois to high kick dance for us all those times, I was looking up your wide legged shorts hoping for a glimpse of pussy. Neither of us was ever sure if you had panties under them. My looking always disgusted Lois. Admitting or even joking about all that until now, would have gotten me a month of dirty looks and three months with no possibility of sex! I'm thrilled that's changed.

"There are so many FIRSTS for you that we, OK he, kept count. Can you believe you had EIGHTEEN before coming up here? As of now you have... how many? ONE HUNDRED FIFTY TWO! Mixed feelings of rejection, hurt and then pleasure came with many of those firsts since you had them with him, not me. But I understand that your feelings were hurt so much, you could either do them with him or not at all. So, shocked, I enjoyed watching your naked, beautiful ass and pussy and great tits be freely, openly displayed and used. It was fascinating to watch his dick vanish into your welcoming pussy.

"At least the first dick you stared at, wanting to see and study, was mine. I feel like I should feel deeply hurt to just watch your first cock sucking, spit swap and orgasm. Instead I feel grateful you had the experience and are open to repeats and more daring fun. So, yes it has been a great experience and I hope it's not over."

"It's far from over, but there isn't enough time to explore every nuance and fetish comfortably today. So Lois, enjoy exploring some of those with Joe and sharing them with us. We can recreate them or you can tape them for us! Or BOTH! I have a few things in mind and a surprise only Sue knows about. Ohhh, Lois, now you know what I was writing - a list of all your FIRSTS for you to frame. I also recently learned that I might have a panty fetish, and I don't care."

=============

/\__/\

( ~ ~ )

> * <Please vote and write constructive comments. Thanks....

12