Emancipation of Amy Ch. 03

Story Info
Amy has trigger words that make her easy.
8.8k words
4.61
35.9k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - Trigger Words

"Good morning gorgeous," David said while kissing Amy on the cheek. "I hope you slept well."

Amy began stretching, as she began sitting up and smiling. Reaching for him with both hands, he sat down next to his naked wife. He could still see dried semen on her tits and in her hair. Taking his hands, she leaned forward for a kiss. Their lips met in loving elation.

Grinning she answered, "Ah, I love kissing you. Yes I slept very well. But David I had the weirdest dream. I dream we went dancing and I had sex at the club. Not once but with two different guys. Can you believe that?"

David snickered and in a sarcastic tone, "But you did Amy. You had sex with two guys and one paid me $600 for the privilege of fucking you and boy did he. Don't you remember? There is some of his semen still on your breast. Look!"

She looked down to where David was pointing and saw some dried goo on one breast. Looking up at David with a sad expression she whimpered, "You mean I actually did that?" It took a minute but then she squealed, "Oh my god! I remember it now. He was so big!"

David held her and whispered "Oh yeah Amy, you did have sex with those men and you enjoyed it. In fact you agreed to go back Sunday for an encore performance." He held her tightly with her head on his shoulder. "But right now you promised Jerry to register for the convention. We have a fun day ahead of us."

She moved back and started to get up. But when she stood, her pussy ached and she whined. "Oh my! I'm so sore David."

David snickered, "You should be Amy. Besides me you had sex with four other guys since we arrived including the guys at the dance club. I still don't fathom why you are acting like a horny slut! You've been so distant for years."

She didn't know either why she is in constant need for sex. Without answering, like she didn't hear him, she gingerly walked to the bathroom. David started a shower and helped her clean up. He washed her hair and back. When he touched her pussy, she winched, but then the warm water made her feel better. When she asked what to wear, David told her the white sun dress. She put it on without a bra or panty. Her pussy ached with a thong buried in it. Off to the convention they went.

It was almost 10:30 am when they got to the convention to register. Jerry and Lisa were waiting. When Jerry saw Amy, he smiled at seeing her nips from under the white cotton material. They all hugged each other with David standing next to Lisa talking. Jerry went to Amy and whispered, "Zanzibar."

Taking Amy away from David he said, "Today and night you will have insatiable urges for all kinds of sex with everyone who wants you. You will always say yes fuck me. You'll want to try new things like anal sex, being doubled and being a willing subject for demonstrations at the exhibition hall. Tonight you'll want sex from all of my friends." Then he quickly woke her up and asked, "So what happened last night?"

She began telling him about the dance and the guys she had sex with, which made Jerry pleased knowing that she obeyed his commands. David came over holding Lisa's hand and asked where to go to get checked in. All four of them went to the desk and David paid for two days and nights. They put the green wrist band on and started touring the exhibitors.

A lot of the booths were selling their products; from S & M ware and nipple rings to cosmetics to dildos and fake cocks. A crowd gathered at this one demonstration with an older potbellied proprietor asking for a volunteer that need his special ointment to heal bruises. A couple of women held up her hand, but when he saw Amy's hand in the back he chose her.

"What are you doing," David asked?

"I'm so sore, let's see if it really works," she answered back.

Jerry helped her up on the small stage. The guy named Gary, took her hand and had her sit on a bench that resembled a doctors table. He asked her where it hurt. She told him her inner thighs and pussy. Gary put on a pair of surgical gloves, had her pull up her dress above her pussy and opens her legs. While Amy sat there exposed for all to see her vagina, he explained the product. Then he took the jar of clear gel and rubbed some on her inner thigh bruises. He said it would take about 10 minutes for to completely heal.

He continued explaining the safety of the product and then turning to Amy he said, "I'm going to have you take two fingers worth of gel and spread it on and in your vagina. I can tell you're a little tender there. It happens sometimes when you are having too much fun. But if you use my Bruise X formula after sex and before you go to sleep, you wouldn't have that problem the next day."

Everyone watched as she took a big scoop of gel with her fingers. She opened her legs wider and rubbed some on the outside of her vagina and then gingerly pushed her fingers inside of her aching cunt. It hurt a little but managed to rub it inside her.

When she was done she said, "Oh my! That is really cool and tinkling. I can feel it soothing me. How can I get a jar?"

"See folks. It is working. A small jar is $20 internet price but show price is $15. The medium jar size is $25 and the large jar is only $40 here at this show." Turning to Amy, he whispered, "Well gorgeous I'll give you 2 large jars if you meet me back here in an hour so I can see if the product is working."

Amy smiled and thought she would save money and answered, "Okay. You want to meet right here!"

Actually if you wouldn't mind, I would meet you at the elevators, say noon." He replied with a lusty grin. She agreed.

The group continued walking around looking at all of the sexually charged exhibits. There was even a room with photos taken in the 20's by a famous photographer. It was the first pornography. At around noon Amy excused herself, telling everyone that she was going back to the room for a few minutes. They told her to meet them for lunch at the pool. She said she would in 30 minutes. Rushing to the elevators, Gary was waiting holding a white bag with two jars of the healing gel.

"I didn't think you were coming," Gary uttered. "But seeing you walking up here has me really happy. Is it okay if I take you to my room to check if the gel is working?"

Amy giggled and answered in a sensual voice, "Now Gary, do you take all of the girls up to your room or do you really just want to fuck me?"

Gary gave out a laugh and said, "Actually I do want to see if the product is working, but the only way I can is if I fuck you gorgeous. After I saw what a nice pussy you have, I got really horny. You are very beautiful and I would love the privilege to fuck you."

He took her hand and waited for the elevator. Once in the room, he had Amy take off her dress. Now naked except her shoes, he told her to sit on the edge of the bed and spread her legs apart. He looked at her vagina, touched it and smiled.

"Gorgeous," he started. "Your pussy is nice and pink again. It looks like the bruising on it and your thighs are completely gone. So it's working. But the best test is to see if it still hurts is when you are having sex. That's why I asked you up here. If you are okay with it beautiful, I would love to fuck you. What do you say?"

She giggled from hearing her two trigger words in combination, that is, beautiful and fuck. It was the second time he used it and she is conditioned to have sex, when they are used together. Answering, "Okay but make it quick. I have to meet everyone at the pool in twenty minutes."

He laughed as he quickly pulled down is pants. He jumped up on the bed and knelt in between Amy's legs. Taking her knees, he pushed them farther apart. Then he leaned over her and began pushing his hard small but thick cock into her moistened hole. With his big belly plastered against her flat stomach, he began ravishing her. As he did, he would ask if it was hurting.

Every time he did Amy would say, "Oh no Gary. You feel really good in me. Oh yes I love it. It feels fantastic. Oh yes! That's it! Fuck me Gary! Ah! Ah! Yes! Yes!" She spread her legs wider and up her body, as Gary speedily impelled her pussy.

Amy was pinned to the bed by Gary's weight, as he continued thrusting in and out of this enticing young beauty for a good ten minutes. Then without notice and just as Amy began shaking with an orgasm, he blew his load deep inside her pulsating pussy. When he finished squirting, he fell on top of her. She tried to push his big fat body off her, so she could breathe. He finally rose up and moved off to lay exhausted on his back. She got up and hurried to the bathroom to expel his seed. When she came out, she quickly dressed and began walking out.

"Don't forget you bag gorgeous," Gary exclaimed.

Turning around, she smiled and finally got a look at Gary. Going back to get the present, she answered, "Oh Thanks Gary." But she thought, "Oh my god! He must be as old as David's granddad. I didn't realize he looked so old. Why did I let him have sex with me?"

Gary on the other hand thought, "I'm going to remember fucking you. You are so good-looking and young!" But instead said, "No thank you Amy! I'm happy the gel worked." She smiled and left.

Rushing back down to the eighth floor, she went into the room. Placing her earned present on the table, she quickly put on her white thong bathing suit. She brushed her hair and put on some bright red lip stick. Remembering what Jerry said about walking around the hotel in just her thong, she took a pink cotton tank top that just barely covered her ass. Then she grabbed her large brown bag and left.

Thinking everyone would be waiting for her, she was surprised that when she got to the cabana there was no one there. All the curtains were wide open. She put the purse on a double lounger and took off her top. She sat down looking out, took a book from her bag, and began reading. As she did she kept fidgeting her legs, bending them at her knees and spreading them apart. Not being aware of her surroundings, she didn't notice the four young men watching her. They had lounge chairs to left of the pool and had a view of the cabana.

"Look at this one Scott," Clinton said as he nudged his friend. "Were you watching when she took off her shirt?"

Clinton laughed and answered, "Oh yeah! I think we were all watching. And now I think I can see her cunt, when she opens those lovely legs!"

The group of 4 guys was staying at the hotel for a bachelor party. Clinton was getting married next weekend and Scott, Lea and Cole flew in from Phoenix with him to celebrate his last fling. They kept staring at Amy, while making obscene comments to themselves and hoping for any glimpse of her pussy. She didn't disappoint them either. The thong was nicely embedded in her vagina lips.

Being hot, Amy got up to cool off in the pool. The four horny twenty something dudes watched her every move. The thong was tight in her ass and pussy, as began her decent into the pool. Wading in until the water was up to her belly button, she submerged neck deep. She never liked getting her hair wet, so she held her hair up. She stayed in the water a few minutes and then stood, turned and walked back to the steps. She saw a shady spot off to the side of the steps. Sitting down and dangling her legs in the water, she leaned back on her hands, which pushed her chest out nicely, and closed her eyes. It was like a dream come true for those horny guys. She was thirty feet from them. Clinton commented that he could see her nips.

Cole chuckled and whispered, "And her pussy too."

Then out of the blue, Lea challenged Clinton. "That girl looks like she loves attention. I bet Clinton couldn't fuck her in the cabana. In fact I give you 5 to one that he couldn't do it. She's just a fucking tease. She placed herself in front of us knowing that her bathing suit was transparent when wet. So what do you say lover boy. You're last chance to fuck a young slut before you get hitched to Hillary."

The guys kept egging him on so he took the challenge. He thought, "Well it is Vegas. And what happens here stays here. Hillary will never find out. Hell the guys probably are right. She's just a fucking tease. But damn she is really stunning. The worst that could happen is she would say no."

So he got up and walked over to her. She still had her eyes closed, as Clinton sat down next to her. "Hi gorgeous," he started. "It seems like you are getting a little sun burned. I can rub some lotion on you if you want."

Opening her eyes and looking at this cute guy with a hairy chest, muscular arms, and nice abs she answered, "Oh, I do burn easily. Thanks for reminding me. I should get back to the cabana, but it is cooler out here and the water felt refreshing."

Clinton smiled and asked, "Can I buy you a drink?" His eyes were staring at her perky nipples and her exposed pussy from under the wet semi-transparent swim suit. He hoped that she would let him rub the sun screen on her.

"Oh yes a drink will be nice," she exclaimed.

"What would you like," he politely asked.

She turned to sit onto one ass cheek, smiled and looked into his eyes, although his eyes were on her tits. "How about something fun with an umbrella and fruit on the side, surprise me. Oh and some water too. I'll probably be thirsty afterwards." She knew he was hitting on her and like most guys they would love to fuck her.

He got up to leave for the bar but stopped, when she reached her hands out for him to help her up. He did and she fell into his arms plastering her body next to his. It was an awkward moment. Then she pulled back, smiled and told him that she would be in the cabana. He watched her giving an extra wiggle, as she walked the 100 feet to the cabana. She went for the middle lounger, placed one knee on it and bent over. As if, she was adjusting the towel. With her ass in the air and legs spread apart she turned and looked at him. Smiling she fell on her ass with her legs spread on each side of the longer. She just grinned and reached for her phone leaving her legs spread open. Clinton turned and quickly left.

When he went by his buddies, he whispered, "Get your money ready boys."

By the time Clinton returned, she had her legs up on the lounger. All the curtains that were open had been closed, except the two in front. Clinton walked in and Amy sat up with a sexy grin. He handed her a large goblet filled with red, orange, and yellow drink. There was no umbrella, but a side of pineapple on a skewer with and orange and cherry. A straw was in the middle.

After she sipped the concoction she said, "Oh this is really good. What do you call it?"

"It's a Hawaiian delight." Chuckling he said, "It was a special for today and it has a lot of different juices mixed with light and dark rum, grenadine, vodka, and a coconut liqueur. He gave me a taste. I thought you would like it."

"Oh I love it. Thanks," Amy answered." Giggling she said, "Hi I'm Amy. I guess I should know your name, if you are planning to fuck me."

In shock Clinton garbled his name. As she sucked on her drink, he said, "Sorry Amy! You caught off guard. I'm Clinton! You are very beautiful and yes I would very much like to fuck you."

With her pussy instantly becoming moist and wanting, she took a big slurped of the cocktail, giggled and sensually said, "Good! We got that out of the way. But first like you promised, you need to rub some sun screen on me." She put the almost empty goblet on the table, slowly turned on his stomach, and said, "I can't wait to feel your strong hands on me."

He took the sunscreen from the table and squirted some in his hands. Then he started to rub her upper back. As he did, Amy told him to untie the straps holding her top on. Then she turned on her side so he could get a look at her tits. "You like what you see lover boy," she said.

"Yes I do. You are very beautiful," he answered.

She laughed some more and turned back on her stomach. As he continued his massaging his hands worked down her lower back, then her bare ass. As he pushed his fingers in her ass crack, he said, "You have such a firm toned butt. In fact your whole body is very nice and tight."

Amy was now feeling the effects of the booze. She giggled, "Thank you Clinton. But what I really want massaged is my pussy. I think you'll find that very tight too."

Raising her ass up, he pulled down her thong. Her pussy was dripping from being overly stimulated. He touched it and began fingering her. The tent in his swim trunks became visible. As she turned and looked back, she saw how big he was. Giggling again she said, "If you want me to take care of that big problem you have, you'll need to get closer."

That was all of the incentive he needed. He moved on his side next to her. Being on her side facing away from him, her butt was plastered against his raging hard on. Quickly he pulled down is trunks and scooted down to where his cock was under her ass and up against her pussy. She maneuvered in such a way that he could enter her dripping cunt that was begging to be fucked. He pushed his throbbing rod up against her pussy. She pushed back as he impelled her drenched hole. She started grinding against his pelvic enjoying his manhood and moaning in elation.

"You feel so good in me Clinton," She moaned. "Can't you get deeper?"

"Sure baby," he answered.

They didn't realize that the cabana front curtains were still open. His buddies had a clear view of her getting defiled by him. Lea took out his phone and began videoing the event. To get closer he got up and stood behind a palm tree that was just to the side of the entrance and zoomed in on them. When Clinton took her leg and raised it in the air, Lea watched as he pushed farther into her. With her leg raised up, gave him a great view of her cunt with his cock pumping her. As they continued their display of passion, they were unaware of others were watching from the walkway above the pool area. But being in back, the angle didn't allow much view from the pool that was now filling up with conventioneers. In her position of being in front, her tits jiggled with each thrust. His hand was on one breast yanking on her nipple. She would turn her head back for a kiss every once in a while.

Amy kept moaning, "Yes! Oh god Yes! Ah! You feel perfect. Yes fuck me! Harder! I'm Cumming! Ah!"

As Leo kept the phone zoomed in on their activity, he got a tap on his shoulder. "Enjoying the show," a guy asked.

He turned and looked at this older guy, smoking a cigar. He didn't know but it was Jerry. "Yes I am," he answered back. "That's my friend fucking the horny slut and I was hoping to be next."

Jerry laughed and replied, "Well your friend better hurry up and finish. Her husband will be here in any minute. I don't think he would like seeing his wife being fucked."

Just then Clinton pulled out his cock and shot his load on top of her pussy with some squirts landing on her belly. Then Amy lowered her leg and turned back for another kiss. After he kissed her, he stood up and pulled up his trunks. His demeanor changed from being a nice guy to that of a jerk.

"Thanks gorgeous for letting me use your body. It was a load of fun. I wish you had bigger tits to hold onto as I fucked you. If you did, you wouldn't have to be begging for a fuck and guys would probably pay you. Your cunt is very nice and tight. I bet you'll do my friends too. I mean you are a horny little slut aren't you?"

Amy should have been appalled by his comments, but those damn directives had her loving any and all obscene comments men made to her. As she laid on her back with a pool of semen, starting to run down her pussy, she sensually answered, "Sure! I hope they are nicer to me. And I'll need another yummy drink first."

Clinton laughed and then saw Lea talking with a guy at the palm tree. He walked over to him and asked if he saw him fucking the slut. Lea said he did. Then laughing he said, "I really fucked her didn't I. She said she would do all of you guys too one at a time. So go for bro!"