Emap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wilma takes me into the kitchen then takes the ambrosia out of the fridge. She takes one of the packages of whipping cream to a strange looking contraption on her counter.

"Frank was saying you two were arguing over the need for a mixer. I know you can whip it up by hand I did once it takes like twenty minutes though." She still has the package in her hand.

"I was doing them in five minutes my mom had me making the cream since I was twelve I think. I can do it faster now I can start a fire simply by moving my finger on wood for a second, whipping up some cream will take me no time do you have a whisk?" Wilma looks at me for a second wide eyed then grins and pulls a whisk out of a drawer.

I put the whipping cream into the metal bowl of the mixer then take the bowl in hand. I look at the whisk before putting it in the cream, smaller and more wires than I remember. I start slow to get the cream moving about then speed up, in no time I have a right proper whipped cream. Wilma is looking at it wide mouthed in shock, I grin put the bowl down then turn to her.

"Now do you happen to have honey and vanilla extract?" She gets it from the cabinet then pulls out a bag of powdered sugar.

"I don't think I have enough cream for all of the fruit in the bowl right now, if you have a spare bowl we can do both kinds of cream." Wilma touches the side of her nose with a smile then pulls out a smaller bowl.

"I'll do less of the powdered sugar version, I grew up on honey ambrosia Frank is a powdered sugar ambrosia nut. He hated when I put honey and sugar cream into the same bowl." Wilma says as she puts a good portion of the fruits and marshmallows into the second bowl, my bowl is fuller but not by much.

I mix the honey and vanilla extract into the bowl of whipped cream then we get it into the bigger bowl, while Wilma is mixing that all together I whip up the second batch of cream then add sugar and extract. Wilma comes over to taste it she adds a little more sugar.

"Frank loves it sweet I don't know why, he has coffee with no sugar. Here let me do this one, you can finish mixing your version together."

We mix the two versions of ambrosia together then walk them outside. Frank and Tony are talking over cooking hamburgers and hot dogs. Sally and Derek are playing Jenga with Scott and Francis. When we come out everyone looks at us, Frank and Tony come over to look at the ambrosia.

"We did not even hear the mixer and it never is done that fast." Sally says in awe looking at the two bowls.

"Emap has a magic hand for mixing. Anyway Frank dear this smaller bowl is powdered sugar ambrosia, the bigger bowl is honey ambrosia." Wilma says with a big smile as she puts the smaller bowl on the table.

Sally runs into the house to get dishes, she comes back with a big stack of plates and a package of plastic forks and knives. Wilma goes into the kitchen then returns with mayonnaise, mustard, and relish. Francis takes some of both kinds of ambrosia then sits at the end of the table with a big smile. I sit at the table until an urge strikes, I get up again and look at Wilma.

"Where is the bathroom?"

"Down the hall first door on the right," Wilma says taking a large amount of ambrosia.

"Here I'll show you." Tony says taking my arm and leading me into the house.

Tony looks around as we go through the kitchen, then turns us right to go down the hallway. First door on the right he opens it for me, I breath a sigh of relief when he does not come in and shuts the door. After I have finished and pulled the skirt down my panties up, I am bent over the sink washing my hands when Tony comes in. He does not say anything, simply smiles at me as he pulls my skirt up then pulls the panties to one side.

I moan when he slides a finger along me, it is not long before I am moist and ready. All he does is slide a finger inside of me I grip the sides of the counter as he moves it around. I moan at the feeling his finger is making in me as it moves in and out of my moist folds. When I look at him in the mirror he mouths yes to me, I nod eagerly then groan when he pulls his finger from me. I sigh when I hear his zipper being undone he is inside me in one thrust.

There is a groan at that I was not quite ready for such a sudden insertion. He starts moving when I move back against him. He puts his arms around and pulls me up so I can turn my head and kiss him. The hard flesh of him plowing in and out of my eager folds has me trembling into an orgasm. The feel of me gripping at him gets Tony moving faster, I moan into his mouth as the exquisite feeling of being fucked from behind like this through an orgasm falls into the pit of my stomach.

The mirror shows us me leaning forward a little him behind me, both of us moving about as his cock pummels my so very eager pussy. My breasts are bouncing around almost coming free of the dress. Tony has an eager look to him as he holds me there, my pussy grips at him again as I am drawing close to another orgasm, almost rhythmic in the clenching and releasing. I am almost there, just a little longer, just one more pump, just one more after this then Tony is pulling me tighter and shoving his cock as deep as it can go. He groans then jerks inside me, the hot fluids of his orgasm sends me over the edge and I have a small orgasm my pussy gripping at him milking every little drop of him into me.

I collapse over the counter a little spent all happy, my purr reverberating through the room. Tony fixes his pants pulls my panties back in place then he pulls me upright and holds me. I cling to him purring like crazy for a few seconds then he ushers me out the door right into Sally. He shuts the door quick before he bangs the seat up, Sally is grinning from ear to ear, I'm not sure if it is at my purring or what we were doing, as she guides me back out to the table.

"My god I think we have a happy cat in the yard." Wilma says as I sit at the table. "Oh my god in the bathroom, you so look like the cat that ate the canary and you're purring." She continues after looking at me.

I nod then look at my feet totally embarrassed, still purring though quieter. Derek leans forward to look at me, he laughs.

"Damn do you always purr after?"

"From the second time on," Frank says as he sits next to me.

"Damn I suppose it makes sense, she growls at people she does not like while talking to them. Saw and heard that at the warehouse, she's got fangs to when she's all catty and pissed. She has a jaguar roar to, damn scary to see her crouched down let out a roar then practically disappear she moves so fast." Derek says with a smile.

"Oh come on stop picking on her, it's not like this is the first time someone has done the nasty in our bathroom. Let's eat." Frank says as he brings over a plate piled with cheeseburgers and hot dogs.

I grab up a hot dog then have to look around for a second for the buns. After procuring a bun I find a plate sitting next to Wilma piled with lettuce, slices of tomato, and cut onions. I get some onions then procure the chili, I'm purring again when I finish and start eating the chili dog. Tony looks at me askance around his hamburger then rolls his eyes.

"Was Tony that good?" Wilma asks with a glitter in her eyes and a smile on her lips.

"Yes and no, I'm eating a chili dog, only way to make this evening better would be to have a chili cheese dog. Though I have to admit your dogs are not as tasty as the ones I used to get." Frank sighs at my words.

"I admit I just bought some basic dogs, tell you what next time I'll get the special deli ones with cheese inside of them."

"Hey I like my ballparks they are good." Sally says around her hot dog.

"Tony could we get a grill on our terrace and have them come over?" Tony looks at me and rolls his eyes.

"Good lord yes but with your money, we can stop and pick one up on the way home from the bank. I have been chewed out enough as it is." Frank laughs at his words.

"Oh there was one other item on the menu, it is not official yet but as soon as you get a social security number and well we pick a name for you, you are on Tony's insurance. Same doctor as he gets and I think as Frank and Derek, he's a police doctor so you can tell him who you are and he can research Jaguars just in case you are different physically. Granted you have no actual need for a doctor, at least as near as I can tell it would be good for you to visit a doctor to well keep the secret identity thing going." Scott says putting down his hamburger.

"Emap Smith?" Frank puts forth, I shake my head.

"Emap Simpson." Sally says with a gin, this I smile at and nod.

"I was going to say Samson." Tony says with a sigh, I lean against him.

"Perhaps if you can manage to put a ring on my finger," I give him a kiss then sit upright.

"Ah hell I don't think we've known each long enough, you have gotten me chewed out, had me half lie to Frank and wait I got the impression you did not want to get married again."

"Well in legal terms I have never been married, divorce for unable to fulfill wifely duties is an annulment in the first two or maybe three years of a marriage. Any record of it was expunged, usually women who can not provide kids ended up in brothels. I in a way did anyway I had to be a little free with my attentions to get the parties to the right place." Sally groans, Wilma sighs.

"I'm glad I came after World War two, at that point women could get jobs and learn how to do things like archeology. My history professor made you a key point of the lessons, she said because of you she could be teaching us, Riveter Nancy be damned it all opened up because of one archeologist woman. Her words I swear she was fixated on you as the reason women made it so far in California." Wilma says with a fire in her eyes, Frank groans.

"Huh and here I thought I was a failure because I could not have kids. I only learned archeology because I had always been digging up stuff and coming up with why it was there. My dad basically shoved me into it instead of putting me in a brothel."

"Wise man, the brothels were all closed up by 1909, there are probably still one or two small ones around with a very quiet client base." Francis says with a smile.

"1913 the last one was closed, it had gone low key in 1908. If there is one still around here it would have to be in one of those gated communities in Hollywood." Scott says as he is getting another hamburger.

I get a hamburger this time, load it out with mayonnaise and mustard get some onion a slice of tomato and a leaf of lettuce. Tony hands me the bowl of ambrosia, I look in it not much left I dole out a good amount for me then grab a plastic fork. Wilma takes the bowl from me then points to the other one by Frank, it's got a lot in it still. We share a laugh getting a nasty look from Frank.

"I can't help it if you the rest of you don't know good ambrosia." He says defensively before going back to his hamburger.

"I should get going before my wife decides I'm cheating on her again and has a press conference. I'll try and stop by for your barbeque next Sunday if you don't mind." Francis says as he gets up, Scott gets up with him.

"I gotta drive his sorry ass, if you two don't mind I'll come for the next one, gotta get more of that ambrosia of yours." Scott takes my hand then kisses it.

"I don't mind, Francis you are much easier to stand near than the last mayor I met, less reporters as well." Francis groans, Scott and Frank laugh as they head with him to the gate.

"Hey come on in Simpson's is coming on." Sally says taking my hand and pulling me up after her.

The living room is a love seat and a sofa with one incredibly large TV. When Tony and Derek get in with us Sally curls up into Derek's lap, I do the same with Tony Wilma sits on the love seat. During the opening credits Frank comes in with something on a belt, he hands it to Tony then sits with Wilma, she leans her head on his lap. It is apparently a rerun but really quite funny.

"I would not believe it if I had not watched it, but Homer really reminds me of a dad I knew. Not my own, he was not a terribly bright man, and did have a temper but if you could get him to help out he was really quite good at what he could do. He would even throttle his son, not in anger of course but as a fun thing." Tony laughs above me.

"Homer always reminds me of my own dad, he always meant well but never could quite do it right. He even got to watch the first two years of Simpson's, always said it was about him." Frank says his eyes full of mirth.

I end up almost on the floor when Tony's cell phone goes off, Frank's goes off as well. Tony gets his out first listens for a minute then curses quite extensively, Frank does the same a few seconds later. Wilma rolls her eyes then shakes her head, Derek and Sally looking between Frank and Tony curiously.

"It seems we have a copycat killer, same look as the one I caught and is waiting on the jury to be convicted." Tony says before helping me stand up then doing so himself.

"Wait I thought the one you caught has DNA evidence proving he is the killer." Wilma says looking at Frank worried.

"He does, there is evidence of a second person that is why the jury is taking so long. The problem now is, with this new murder with the same style all the way down the one we caught might be acquitted. The D.A. said if we can catch the other one he might be able to convince the judge to retry them both together with the same evidence. Not sure if we can retry the one we have if he is acquitted, D.A.'s running to the judge to try and get a hold on the jury or something." Frank says standing up.

"Emap do you think you can run down an hour old trail? If we can catch this sicko tonight it should make life easier on the courts." Tony asks hopefully.

"Dude she's not a bloodhound." Derek says from the floor, Sally laughs.

"I can follow a trail a week old, bloodhounds do not smell much better than any other dogs they simply know how to focus on one scent better. Tony I will need you to bring my clothes, I'll need to return home with you." I give Derek a dirty look then head for the bathroom.

Getting the zipper undone is difficult when I finally do I have to cheer for myself. Folding up the dress and putting the panties on top I go feral then walk into the living room. Wilma is smiling at me Frank and Tony are gone, Sally collects my clothes as Derek holds open the front door for me. He hands me the belted thing then laughs as I try and get it on me, I do finally get it after pulling it tighter.

"I think it was sized for a guy." Sally says as she follows us out the door.

"Tony and Frank went on ahead in his car, do you want me to drive you or just point again?"

"Just point and how does this thing work?" Derek flicks it on then shows me how he did that.

"OK, the volume is right here, when you are coming up on freaks turn it low, turn it low when you stop to eat as well it sucks to be eating a great burger or something then toss it to answer a call. The end here clips on the belt, pull it free and hold down the side to talk and be heard. You are set on the standard channel right now, the geeks are not that fast with this shit, so just come up with a call sign, Jaguar should work the centrals should know you are joining the radio. The scene is that way about ten miles, this sicko is moving up in the world. Should be easy to spot tall grey building mostly window with a lot of flashing lights in the front, just go in the front there will be an officer there to guide you." Derek says, I reach down to adjust the volume then hear the report of a gun followed by a scream.

"I'm going that way first, about four miles gun and scream." I say pointing then dashing off.

I get past about two streets before Derek's voice comes over the radio reporting shots fired and an approximate location, I grin when he says Jaguar en route to some cheering. When I reach the location of the shooting there is a dark skinned man lying on the sidewalk, a woman is running out of the house screaming. A car is speeding up farther down the street with no lights, I give chase when I pass a side street I notice the streets.

"Jaguar here, dark skinned man shot on the sidewalk near 56th Street and Angina, follow the sound of the screaming woman. Give me a few seconds I should have a shooter."

I ignore the sound coming from the radio, the car has turned the lights on and is speeding up. It takes a wild turn almost ending up sideways to the street when I get near it. I take the turn much smoother and am right on the tail of the car, there are two men inside, both light skinned. The one on the passenger side comes out the window to shoot at me, I sidestep two bullets before moving up and punching him. He slumps and almost falls out of the car before I grab him, I sling him over my shoulder and stay behind the car needing to drop him off soon and needing a location.

I get a location when the street comes to a bigger street, I slow down just enough as the car slides into a turn to drop the man and report his location. I take off after the car, it has gotten at least a half mile ahead of me I jump over the oncoming traffic. When I land I almost cause an accident, I wave and yell I am sorry before turning on the speed. I pass cars almost like they are at a standstill until I get up to the car I was chasing, he sees me coming in the rearview mirror I think. He does not notice the car in front of him slowing down however and plows right into the back of it, both cars slide a good distance then end up off the road.

When the man I was chasing gets out of his car to run, I trip him then guide him right into the trunk of his car. Making sure he is still breathing and out cold I head for the other car. The driver is shaking inside of his car then gives me a weak smile when I tap on his window.

"Do you know where we are? I should report that I caught this one." The man rolls down his window then holds up a cell phone, I repeat what it says then say I caught the driver, there is another man he ran into here.

"God I hope my insurance covers this, do you think the police insurance will pay to fix my car?" The man says still shaking a little, the fear faint, mostly he is worried.

"I don't know hang on let me ask." I say to him then pull up the little hand held thing. "Jaguar here, the other driver is asking if the police insurance will cover repairs on his car if his insurance does not."

"Yes we will, Jaguar would you kindly get your butt to the scene you are supposed to be at now." Frank's voice comes over the radio.

"I'll be there shortly, there is nobody here yet and I got a bad guy here with the driver of the car he ran into." I put the hand held thing back on the belt then look at the driver. "The Captain is saying they will so you are covered."

"Great, hey listen while we are waiting, I'm a porn producer and you so have the body of a porn star."

"Thank you, it is just I can not have sex while furry and well I found a guy. I also don't think I could do porn, I've heard it is for men and not really for pleasure."

"I totally understand the first part, the second part is a little wrong, most porn is yes, I do for couple porn, and lesbian porn. Say could I get you to endorse my films, no sex or anything just a picture of you saying its great porn or something. I'll send you my movies, free of charge if you decide to great, if not I'm not out much." He says excitedly opening the door and sticking his feet out to lean on.

"I don't see the harm in that, let me ask." I pull up the hand held thing again. "Hey Frank, the other guy is a porn producer he wants to give me his movies see if I like them and will endorse them, could I tell him to send them to your station care of me?"

"You are starting to get annoying the press would have a field day with that one you chasing some guy into heavy traffic is bad enough. Tell you what, get his address and I will send an off duty to pick them up."