Emap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey that was no fair I had Gwen, granted only for three months but darn it that is pretty steady." Tony grins, Constance groans. "At least I did not bring Miranda into the building."

Constance gets off on her floor with a grin Tony only says that Miranda was a mistake. I get out of my clothes when I look at the tests and realize I need to pee a lot, for the first test I just go right in, I did have to go already. I put the thing in Tony's lap then start up the Xbox, with a little instruction from Tony. I grab up a game at random, it turns out to be street fighter. Tony puts an open huge bottle of coke next to me and urges me to drink it.

I finish the coke before I finish the game, though it is a close thing. Tony groaning about cheating making me laugh. When I drop the second test in his lap, I went after the closing credits he hands me the first test, positive. The next game Mass Effect I totally love, it speaks to me as an archeologist. I explore everywhere I can get to, Tony watching intently. I have to groan about the truck thing the control on it is a little odd, I get through two more tests before I get halfway through the game. Tony drops three tests in my lap all positive.

"Come on let's go to bed celebrate a little and go to sleep." Tony says picking me up.

I save the game he toes the Xbox turning it off then carries me into the bedroom kissing me the whole way. After depositing me on the bed he strips his clothes off, I watch feeling happy. I get happier when he climbs on the bed then me he brings his face down to kiss me again his hands roaming over me. I moan when he enters me, he takes his time sliding his cock in and out of me. He moves atop me, his lovely hard cock moving my insides out of the way with each thrust, he keeps kissing me. I wrap my arms and legs around him to move with him.

Tony pulls back with a grin then stops moving, I whimper then start doing myself on him. It is not long before the feel of me moving up and down on him has him moving again. I crash into an orgasm then I cling to Tony as he keeps moving in me bringing me to a second on the echoes of the first. We roll over I sit up high on him Tony brings his hands up to massage my breasts. I'm getting close again, when I start moving faster he urges me to ride him faster.

I collapse on him when my orgasm arrives, Tony keeps moving under me holding tight. I moan and groan through my orgasm, my insides clutching to him sets Tony off. He orgasms with a groan, I moan as he shoots his juices up into me, the warmth extending my orgasm. I just lie on him for a while I'm not sure how long both of us spent and tired. Tony rolls us over I sigh then curl up over him, my purring loud, I drift off to him telling mom to sleep.