Emap Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at the sofa a red faced Anna apologizing I open up the suitcases. Melanie is pestering me with questions about this and that thing in the suitcases until I pull out her present. Melanie has tears in her eyes when I show it to her, a silk choker that you tie up just like the one I wore when I was a little girl. This one is a nice pinkish red with lace like edges and a hanging pendant of a woman.

"Melanie I wore one this very style when I was a little girl. Imagine my surprise when I found it where I did. Mine was a different color and the woman pictured was different, otherwise it is the same. Wear it when you like, I can help you put it on if you want or you can do it yourself. Please no swimming or baths with it on, the clerk swore there is not another exactly like this."

Melanie is smiling huge at me I tie it to her neck for her then she runs off into the bathroom to see it on her neck.

"Well at least now I don't feel so old, my grandmother wore a choker just like that." Anna says following after Melanie to help her see her reflection.

"You can find those sometimes on the auction sites, usually with the clip on the back like this lovely one you are wearing. Most all of them claim to be antique, I guess we will have to look for them. So we can give Melanie replacements, she's still clumsy you know." Tony says wrapping his arms around me looking at what is in the suitcase.

"I bought three I know she is clumsy still, they were only fifteen euro each. Interpol gave me a lot of money, and a purse I guess. Oh talk to Frank when you wake up, I want a cell phone if nothing else for the destination route feature."

"I will I promise likely take a day or two the cell phone companies would have to come up with a way of letting you change phones at a moments notice. Now let's go try out your presents for me."

Tony zips up the suitcase, picks it up then ushers me into our bedroom. The first thing we do is put my wedding ring back on my finger. Feeling fully clothed again I help him secure the ties to the headboard. I put up no resistance when he pushes me down on the bed, first one hand then the other is secured in the plush Velcro ties. I have to groan in disappointment when Tony pulls away from me, he goes into the suitcase and pulls out the visors. I whimper when he puts them on, I can not see a thing now.

My ears perk up though he has gone back into the suitcase and is pulling a few things out. He pulls the dress off my breasts then has me raise my butt so he can get the skirt to my waist. With me lying there open to the air and at his mercy he starts teasing me, first with a feather. My body jumps and tingles everywhere he brushes it over me gently. I start moaning loving the not knowing where he will touch next and really wanting something firmer pressed to me, preferably inside.

Next up is the glove, it is a fur glove on one side the other is gentle plastic nubs. Tony starts with the fur side I moan more it feels so nice and definitely better than the feather. My legs are spread on their own, I really want to be touched down there I'm even asking for it, Tony is just not listening. When he reverses the glove Tony moves up higher and feeds the tip of his cock into my mouth, I move as much as I can sucking on him, using my tongue trying to get him to fuck me somewhere.

When I start to get flavors Tony pulls back from my mouth. I groan and whimper trying to get his cock back in my mouth, desperate for something anything touching me. My hips rise off the bed as far as I can manage to get when he puts his hand to me desperate to get a finger in me. I am denied the finger he simply caresses my very eager and ready pussy on the outside with his palm as he moves about on the bed.

I yell out my orgasm when Tony shoves his cock inside of me. I wrap my legs around him and move on my own, desperate for more of his cock in me. I reach a second orgasm when he moves in me, my insides parting for him at a fevered pitch. I guess he is liking this as well because he is fucking me hard and fast. My eager body has me moaning and groaning out three more orgasms before Tony groans and shoves me into the bed.

His hot fluids' filling me up sends me off to a sixth orgasm. Tony just lies on me for a bit moving a little to be sure and get all of him in me. When he gets off me I lie there wondering what next until he undoes my wrists. I pull the visor off me and kiss him half climbing on him purring like mad.