Emap Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

I check the clock then turn the oven down, Anna, Steffi, and I go back to the sofa and sit down to watch the movie. Tony comes in and pulls me up before sitting on the sofa and pulling me into his lap. I curl up on him and purr as we watch the movie we came home about halfway through.

"Frank called back, turns out the district doesn't think the kids are to young to play baseball, they don't have enough staff. The kids are getting out an hour early every day so we can do two games a day. Seems we are hosting a tournament for the best class, said class gets a cake party during school. Steffi let's hope your friend is as good as you think, winning the tournament would be really good for him and friends."

"He's good I have problems catching his pitches they move so much."

"Does he throw hard? He won't be that good if he doesn't throw it hard, need to work those muscles while he's a kid." I have to look at Tony I didn't know he knew anything about baseball.

"He throws hard, moving fastball and slider says he wants to be the next strike out king."

"I am surrounded with sport fanatics. I like football I do but I couldn't stand baseball, darn three hours of a bunch of guys trying to hit a little ball with a stick and run around bases." I have to sigh I watched a game on TV once with Tony to see how it changed.

"Just make sure Tony doesn't start watching any sport on TV, a lot of them are confusing." Anna says with a giggle.

"I played baseball as a kid, little league and high school. I wasn't good enough to get offers from colleges or professional. I wanted to be a cop anyway so I didn't pursue it. The confusing sports are only confusing if you don't pay attention, wanting to pay attention on the other hand is hard for a lot of them." Tony sighs then shoves me up when there is a knock on the door.

I swat him for making me get it then go open the door, the pizza guy is looking a little nervous. He hands over the pizza and turns to leave I have to yell at him to get him to come back.

"Why are you looking so nervous?"

"This is my first delivery over here, the guys were telling me to be careful the gangs are trying to figure out a way of getting rid of you."

I send him on his way then look around, no strange cars, nobody standing or sitting on the sidewalk. I tell Tony who calls Frank while I get the pizza on the table with plates and cold cans of coke.

"Frank says he hasn't been told about this from the gang division. He'll pass it on to them tomorrow. He's sure it isn't us specifically just a desire to get rid of brigade, we've made Detroit mostly safe to live in again."

"You get the feeling the gangs are just lying low until you leave to be honest." Anna says around her slice of pizza, Steffi nods her agreement.

"I know I get the same feeling I hear them talking when we go to the store, there's always a few there. The mayor swears they are hiring more cops, with new people moving in they needed to anyway. Do you know when our new neighbors are moving in?"

It had been a sore spot for me, there was a crew fixing up the house next to us all this week and last, they finished today finally. Very loud crew they had been talking and cutting wood all day long. Tony after the first five minutes of me tossing and sitting up put the sound protection on my ears that first day, every day since I wore them. It's not easy to sleep with those on, they press into your head and lying on your side is uncomfortable.

"I went and asked with Melanie, they weren't sure they just knew they had done everything asked of them. Fixed the roof, fixed the support, new carpet which made me jealous we still have the threadbare. They also put in new electrical and the water heater was replaced today along with the cable guy putting in the connections."

"Sounds like soon is the plan on moving in, there was a lot of guys in that crew. I think we can expect a truck tomorrow. I also think a certain little someone should copy that recipe as soon as she finishes eating we have a lot to do tomorrow." I squeak at this, I know he's right but I wanted to be fucked first.

Tony's phone beeps, he looks at it then texts in answer and looks at me. I finish my slice, I was pretty much done anyway I didn't do much of anything strenuous today then go pull out my cookbook. I copy down the pastrami recipe for Mikael my cookbook is of special interest to me. Tony had found it in an antique bookstore it was printed about two years after I had gone to Brazil to find the Jaguar temple. I had been really happy to find that a few of the recipes were from my mom I did not have the cookbook she had given to me. Madison has one I copied a few recipes out of it it's to worn out from use over the decades.

After Tony and Anna look at it to be sure they can read it I am pointed to the basement. I go with a squeak of happiness knowing that sex is coming very soon. Tony follows me down only to go back up when we find the computer is on to a search page. When he comes back he shuts it off, takes me out of my robe, and leads me over to the stock. I am trembling in excitement when he lifts the top to let me take my position I give him a kiss then place my hands in the right spots and lower my head. Tony sends a text out before coming around in front of the stock and affixing the blindfold visor then the sound protection.

I do not know how long I am left there my butt moving around in excitement. The next thing I hear or feel is Tony pulling the sound protection off my head and asking if I am ready. I beg to be fucked, I was ready the instant he had me come down the stairs of the basement. In a way I suppose I am a good example of Pavlov's theory, with the stock here and what happens to me in it I get wet and horny coming downstairs to do the laundry or search on the internet. Tony has even forbid me from using the bathroom down here, the day after the second time we used the stock I came down to go.

Well let's just say I took longer than Steffi does I was so busy with my fingers. I am moaning in delight with hands on my hips, when he sinks in to me I reach an orgasm. I do not know this cock Darryl has a slight left turn Tony is straight with ridges, this cock on the other hand turns a little right. Whoever this cock belongs to at least knows how to fuck, they are pistoning in and out of me at a fast pace. I keep reaching orgasms as this cock plows in and out me I am busy moaning my delight until he finally falters then floods me with hot fluids.

In no time a second cock is shoved in to me, I think it is Darryl until this man starts moving. Not Darryl he has a way of shoving and pulling back that is very distinctive, this man takes a more direct route of straight fucking me. He holds me steady and fucks me, I am moaning as I reach orgasms on him. He reminds me a little of Tony when we sate his desires on the streets. Hard fast fucking to reach orgasm, I reach orgasms aplenty on Tony, this man is no different his pistoning cock sends me flying to orgasm often.

Leaking fluids from the previous two men Darryl comes up and fucks me next. He rotates my hips and really sends me flying with orgasms, his cock entering me at different angles almost every time. The length of time he spends fucking me tells me Melody had her satisfaction already. I don't even know how many orgasms I have had on Darryl's cock alone, in between one of the many I have on him I hear a conversation on how many men I can fuck. While Darryl is flooding me with his fluids Tony comes over pulls the blindfold off me and sits down.

"Emap dear there seems to be a question on how many men you can fuck."

"As many as you desire, with you last please, once you have me I just want to sleep." I moan then, Darryl has pulled free and Marie is busy licking me clean.

Marie takes a certain delight in letting me know she is there doing it. She talks to me and presses her nails in to me, they are shorter nails she is a police officer after all she does however paint them. While I am being eaten to a few orgasms Tony gets up and moves out of my sight. Marie takes her time eating me, she confesses every time I just taste so good. Finally she pulls away I am left alone for a little while, my butt moving in excitement I'm not done yet.

Finally hands fall on my hips I am moved around a little, then Tony slides inside of me. He takes me slow and loving sending me up to orgasms then speeding up during so I really enjoy it. After each orgasm he slows down until I reach another, just slowly fucking me. We learned after Melanie was born that I find it easier to sleep if he fucks me slow before we go to sleep. After Frank started sending me home on slow nights we found that if he fucks me slow I get tired and fall asleep, my version of sleep at least.

Tony speeds up and I'm not having an orgasm, I moan in excitement, he's close and wants to finish. I move with him as much as I can reaching another orgasm before he groans and fills me up. I am very happy that Marie does not come and clean me after instead Tony gets me out of the stock and picks me up. He carries me over to the computer chair and sits down with me in his lap. I'm purring like mad when I notice there are several of the brigade here with their wives.

Maureen waves to me as she goes past to the stock Marie is standing over there holding it open. They do the safety check Maureen saying the neck is loose then John gets to fucking her on it. Maureen is wearing a short skirt and apparently no panties, John pulled it up over her butt to fuck her. I watch a little, just to see what it looks like, I find I like being in it much better than watching. Marie comes and stands next to us until John finishes then goes and gets Maureen out of the stock.

I doze off staring at Tony's chest as the stock keeps changing occupants. I do wake up again when Gomer is saying surprise, surprise, surprise. I look over to see him doing his wife Miranda, I have to look twice, she is nude like I am and has large breasts. Not too many are still in the basement, Darryl and Melody are here watching, Marie and my cousin are making out. When Gomer let's Miranda out they come over and stand before us him holding on to her from behind.

"That stock is incredible, I just wish Gomer hadn't been your first, I could have gotten in it sooner. We are so ordering one for ourselves thank you both for letting us experience it." She has a big smile on her face.

"Thank you for letting me experience Gomer, he was really good. Though Gomer I always pictured you saying golly during sex."

"I do actually, Tony told me to be quiet so you wouldn't know it was me. Tony you should buy a second stock, your wife is insatiable and it would make life easier on the other wives who want to be in it."

"Oh lord we are turning into swingers." I say looking up at Tony.

"No I don't have a desire to screw the other wives, perhaps Miranda here, I admit Miranda you look gorgeous like that. The closest description of what we have is cuckold you get fucked by different men. I get you as well of course, I admit I like watching you get fucked in the stock."

"You don't have to do this you know, all I need is my husband fucking me. Gomer is right I am insatiable for all intents and purposes, my body demands sex, my mind demands I please you, once I do that I don't need sex again until you do."

"I know it took three years before you found out you are submissive. I like doing this on occasion, Gomer if you would prefer we can fit your stock down here. Save you the hassle of explaining to your son what it is and we can get double the fun on stock nights. They aren't good daily just on occasion it's been a week since we used it last."

"Oh that will go over well amongst us wives a number didn't like the idea of sharing their husband. We all talk to each other you know with a second stock for us regular wives to use you will have more show up next time. Gomer do you think you could stand sharing me with one other guy next time?" Miranda says with a smile before looking back at him.

"Well golly, you are a surprising one. Considering you let me fuck Emap I don't really have much choice in the matter. I suppose means I can have Emap again next time so silver linings here we come."

"I'm curious, why was there the discussion on how many men I can fuck?"

"Because the wives who came today wanted to try the stock as well as see it, most of the guys are once and done for a while. Come on let's get you in bed, Anna set the alarm for the roast." Tony says standing up with me in his arms.

Anna is dozing off on the sofa when we come out of the basement. She starts when Tony shuts the door behind us, looking over she smiles and waves before grabbing up the blanket and lying down. Tony takes me to our bedroom puts me on the bed then covers us both. He gives me orders to stay here until the alarm I snuggle up to him and doze off again. Tony follows eventually my purring is hypnotic as he puts it. I do what he says even though I really want to get up, there is a delivery.

Anna gets it and puts it on the table Tony does stir a little, to hold on to me. Calling him a dirty evil man I put my head down and doze off again, he is at least a little awake still he smiles. When the alarm does go off I jump out of bed get dressed fast as I can manage, which is really fast I grabbed a sundress and head for the kitchen. Tony calling me lazy as he goes for the alarm to shut it off. The roast is perfectly done I turn the oven off and set it on the counter to cool off before cutting it.

I head for the table and my delivery when I am hit with a snowball. I chase Melanie out back and grab up snow to make one of my own and throw at her. I am slightly hampered by being cold and hit with two more snowballs, Anna is out here and I am their target. I hit them both twice while being hit a couple more times then Tony comes out to yell at us to cut it out for now. I had one in my hand at the time I throw it at him Anna does the same. Melanie yells at us for taking advantage of daddy's defenseless position then throws one at him to.

Shivering and quite happy we go back inside where I plop down at the table and start going over the coaches. Tony hands me my cell phone since I'll be getting a call on it. I'm happy because the offense focus coaches are in a separate stack from the defense focus. I go through the offense first just in case one just sounds too good to pass up, and find such a coach, he coaches a really small college football team. What he has for his offensive goals and mindset however speak to me. Short passing with runs somewhat like the west coast but simple and direct instead of being motion and play action heavy.

I pull that one out of the stack then go over the defense I'm getting a little disappointed none of them sound all that great with convoluted patterns. I am yelling when I come to the last guy, he comes from a small college as well his defense however speaks for itself. His team has not given up a touchdown since last year, in his three years at this small little college they have given up a grand total of ten touchdowns. Tony is whistling when he looks over the sheet on this guy.

Trying to decide who would be the head coach I want them both anyway my phone rings. It's Roger Goodell, I happily tell him my two have to hires he calls them spectacular choices for coordinators. When it comes to head coach I'm at a loss.

"Why not two head coaches, head offense and head defense coach, those are the only two that scream I have to get them."

"I admit the pickings was not as good as I was hoping, a lot of the better known coaches are in the middle of contracts or don't want to coach in Los Angeles. I'll talk to these two and they can decide on who is head if they want. I have a good long list of supporting coaches wanting to work for you, your head coach or coaches can go over that one."

"Is there going to be an announcement on it this year or waiting for after the super bowl?"

"Not sure yet, there's thought on doing it at the super bowl so we can get you to show up. The fans really like when you do show up, puts them on an even keel with a goddess. Not sure how well these guys can do with free agency the players like to go to almost winners so they can get them over the top. New team and new coaches says avoid to most veteran players. Luckily the two new teams are getting two names into the top picks bowl for the draft."

"I was hoping for we get pick one and two between us but I suppose that is unfair to the two teams with almost as bad a record."

"As bad has happened once, the Lions sure turned it around quick. I am going to call these two and see if we can come to an agreement. On the outside chance they make me choose one and only one to hire, which do you wish to keep?"

"Defense, it is the more important one I think. Do be very persuasive, if we can get both we can be almost competitive out the door."

"I'll do my best. For right now if you do speak with any reporters have no comment on the coaching situation, these two are in the middle of their season."

After hanging up with Roger I jump up and down in excitement, Anna calls me a fair weather fan. I get a slice of pizza and heat it up in the microwave about halfway through eating it Tony comes into the house saying we are challenged to a snowball fight. I finish the pizza quick then go into our bedroom for a jacket. When I get out front I find Melanie and Tony waiting for us, Tony takes my hand, Melanie gets Anna and we all go to respective snow forts.

The first shot comes from Melanie, Tony returns fire then I do as Anna starts throwing. There really isn't much snow yet so we are taking parts of our forts after a little while. I have to rush over when Melanie falls back crying, at least until she sits up and throws a snow ball at me, Anna taking part in the pelting of me. I fall over laughing then get jumped on by Melanie trying to tickle me. I tickle her back until we are rolling around on the thin snow laughing.

We stop when there is a honk I sit up to see Frank sitting in his car parked at the curb. I get up and go over he rolls down his window laughing wondering if we are ready to go and I am wearing too much. I give him a dirty look then usher everyone inside to get ready to go for baseball. Not really wanting to go I find baseball boring, I get out of my clothes and go feral. Tony puts my choker on me then I get my belt, radio, and cell phone.

I end up riding in Frank's car, he was insistent on this one. Frank leads the way and keeps looking at me until I finally just ask him why he is looking at me.

"Well alright, I want to come to the next stock party."

"I had no idea we were doing the last one, I am sorry Frank but you are rather like dad it would weird me out if you came, fuck me or not. I need to ask Tony if Madison was there the whole time, I didn't really pay attention and took a nap. When I came to with Gomer just finishing with Miranda I noticed she was there making out with Marie."

"Marie was talking about it Madison sat upstairs with Anna while you were in the stock. I know how you feel about me being there I wouldn't feel quite right either, Wilma wants to go, we have used the stock a couple times. She's thinking maybe she wouldn't mind someone else, I was her first."

"Oh one of those see what she's been missing while she can things."

"Yeah little short notice I know, she's got a lump and is a little scared she will need surgery or chemo. We haven't even told Sally. Oh and I suppose you don't know this one yet, there are twenty two classrooms, covering grades one through six. Steffi is in second her birthday is coming up day after Thanksgiving. There is a sort of gap in the ages, fifth and sixth grade classes are combined because there wasn't enough of either."

emap
emap
237 Followers