Emap Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
238 Followers

The batter up now strikes out, the one following him does a short pop fly that Steffi very happily catches. The third batter turns into a sort of duel, he keeps hitting foul balls, four in all with one ball before whitey finally gets one past him. The next kid up from whitey's team hits a dropping line drive it sails over the infield then drops quick he ends up on second. Steffi comes up next, the first pitch swing and a miss, the second she makes me move out of the way.

The third pitch however she makes good contact on, the ball skims along the ground at a good speed in between second and third. Closer to third so the third baseman goes for it leaving third base open for the runner on second to make it. The throw to first is not in time, Steffi dances on first. The next batter up hits a line drive right to the second baseman. Steffi starts dancing again urging me to dance I give in and dance with her getting a lot of cheering.

The next batter gets a good piece of the ball sending it flying into the outfield, the outfielder catches it. Derek sends the kid on third home, Steffi stays put making me wonder aloud why she stayed.

"I stayed on first because they threw it to second we are going to have to teach you baseball."

I sigh baseball isn't a game I particularly enjoy watching, though I admit being the first base umpire isn't bad. Steffi takes a rather good sized lead off first, returning to first when the batter swings and misses. She gets into her lead again, this time the batter makes contact and Steffi is off for the races. Unfortunately he hits a ground ball fielded by the short stop, toss to second then first gets Steffi and the new runner out. Steffi runs back to her dugout as Derek goes over, after a little while Steffi comes back to first base.

""We didn't have enough not played yet so I was able to get back out here on first." Steffi tells me at my questioning look at her.

Derek tosses me the ball as he goes past to get the batting side ready, after my first throw to third Tony asks me to throw it at him. Steffi urges me to throw it harder at Tony I do with a little reluctance, there is a really good snap and the glove moving back. Tony tosses it to third then pulls his hand out of the glove shaking it I toss it to third on my last toss. Derek catches it from Steffi on his way to his spot at third as the next batter moves up.

The principal appears when buses pull into the loading area he announces last inning, unless the score is tied or the home team is losing after this team bats we are going home. This is met with some groaning as the principal moves off the field. Whitey winds up and throws for a strike, then a ball, then a line drive right at me, Steffi almost catches it, she has to leap and catches the edge of the ball. It stays foul at least the next pitch is a strike, this batter goes off looking disappointed.

The next batter comes up gets a foul to my left, then another foul to my left a little closer to me. A ball is thrown, then another foul at Derek, followed by two more fouls near me.

"Hey stop trying to bean me already." I yell getting a lot of laughs.

The next pitch he misses so he goes back to the dugout the next kid up is a girl. This one is not short so there is no conversation, there is some chanting however. First pitch is a ball, second pitch is a foul, third pitch is a swing and a miss, the chanting gets louder. The fourth pitch she gets a piece of it Steffi scrambles for the ball comes up with it and tosses it to whitey for an out barely. Whitey and Steffi get carried off the field by their teammates, followed by Anna and whitey's parents so they don't get on the bus. The losing team comes out of the dugout looking dejected Frank trots over with Tony.

"Come on cheer up guys, you're not out of the contention yet, two losses to be gone." Frank says to some groans.

"You got a base hit against him, almost had a second if Steffi didn't play it so well, he's not unhittable." Tony puts in to some smiles.

We help the principal collect everything and put it in his office so the kids don't try and play with them. When we go back to our cars we find Anna sitting on the hood of Tony's car with whitey and Steffi, his parents standing there.

"Steffi wants to do a sleep over with whitey here on Saturday night. She wanted Friday his parents have other plans with him, visiting grandma." Anna says as we get closer.

"If it's no bother, Derek hasn't seen the Indiana Jones movies and your daughter said you own all of them." Whitey's mom says looking a little hopeful.

"Steffi was whitey the only one you wanted to bring?" I have to ask this one, Steffi has a grin on her face.

"Yes he is Melanie wouldn't have any fun with lots of older kids. We can bring more when we stay at whitey's house." Whitey's parents look a little unsure on that one.

"We would be happy to have him stay over, bring him by at three or so. If we are lucky he can teach Melanie some control, she's not so good on accuracy." Tony says with a smile, I poke him.

"Worry about her accuracy when she's six, she still has problems staying on her feet. Let's see, if he is staying over Saturday night that means he will be there on Sunday, we have a barbeque every Sunday all three of you are welcome to be there for it. No need to bring anything, we make hamburgers, chili cheese dogs, ambrosia and potato salad, we always have leftovers."

"We would be delighted to come, there is one question first are your dogs kosher? We're Jewish and we insist on eating kosher, our rabbi swears by your chili so the dogs are the only question." Whitey's dad says with a big smile.

"We have beef sausages for this Sunday the pork ones come out a little strange tasting to us. The chicken they make are delicious but very much like the chili, the company admits they got the idea for it from the Jaguar chili." I say getting smiles from whitey's parents.

Frank leads me over to his car where I get a hug from Wilma and Melanie before she goes the other way to Tony. Wilma gets in the back seat after she and Frank tell me to sit in the front. I wave to Sally as she drives off with Derek and Max then we get under way.

"So come on out with it did you find a head coach?" Wilma asks leaning forward to get closer to me.

"I found two I hope, out of all of the coaches offering to come coach for us, there were only two that spoke to me. A defense minded coach from a small college his team has given up ten touchdowns in the last three years. What he said for his goals and philosophy were spot on for us. There was an offensive coach as well, small college I guess there is a trend in there somewhere. This one runs a west coast offense without the motion and play action, his goal is to keep the defense guessing simply by lining up in the same formation and going different directions. Lots of slants and cuts and a running game are key to his plan."

"That sounds great, what happens if we have to pick one?" Frank asks looking at me while we sit at a red light.

"I was asked the same thing on the phone by Goodell I told him if we have to pick one defense."

"Defense isn't as exciting, not that I am disagreeing with you. I liked watching Joe Montana, but I know defense nine times out of ten wins the game. Oh Frank hasn't said yet, can I come next time you do a stock night?"

"Yes, I'd prefer if you went on one of them after I get off. Speaking of which has Gomer mentioned when the second one will arrive?"

"Not so far, they only said they would order one last night. Might get a Gomer-ism tonight over the radio, here's your place, go on in and get dressed. I gotta drive Wilma home and go back to work for a couple hours."

I wave as they drive away then go in Tony hasn't gotten home yet so head for the kitchen. I check the fridge to find we have not really that much in the way of things for dinner. There is the pizza and the roast beef I made last night needing to be cut. I pull out the roast beef and slice it up semi thin then put it into a plastic bag. Checking the freezer I don't find much there either, some frozen hamburger and the sausages for the barbeque. There is ice cream and a half full box of fruit pops for Melanie and Steffi, then my cell phone rings. I check it to find it is Roger Goodell, thinking I may need to give him a special ring tone I answer it.

"So Jaguar I got good news, there was no choosing involved, they liked the idea of co head coaching. They both want to wait for their season to end before saying anything. I'm sending them the information on the assistants who have expressed interest, these we can announce sooner. A few will announce it themselves I'm sure."

"Sounds great, people seeing we are getting a staff together will be more apt to buy."

"Not terribly sure we will need that, the sales if they keep going like they are from the last few days. Well if they keep going for it was... ah here it is... if the sales from the last few days keep going apace we will be over one hundred thousand shares sold in another week. The movie people and actors have fallen all over this, the ones who live in Los Angeles still at least."

"Well that brings to mind a question actually, does it matter how much stock a person owns? Actors make more than I do so they can band together and have the majority unless these stocks work different."

"These stocks work different, the number a person owns only means how soon they get to ask for season tickets. The more a person owns the better the seats, for owner meetings, each person is one vote. Now there is one other thing on the agenda, we have reworked the stadium. As per your wishes the stadium has been reworked to get the fans closer. Florida may call foul but we are adding the metal framework for the fans to stomp on. We also have the extra space at each end zone for the fans to group together and lean over. This is far and away the most fan friendly stadium design, if you can get the fans to bring the noise they will bring a whole new meaning to home field advantage."

"Sounds great, probably make a good commercial. Roger unless there is anything else I gotta find something to watch I'm home alone."

Roger hangs up with a chuckle I set the oven to pre heat for the pastrami then turn it off. Chances are good Tony is taking so long because they are shopping and will come back with something to cook for dinner. I look at the TV and decide to not watch something. I head into the bedroom intending to get dressed instead I sit on the bed then start to play with myself. Fingers tweaking my nipples I move back on the bed wondering why I don't do this more.

One hand trails down my body to find I am moist and ready, at first I just probe at me a little, mostly running my fingers over my folds and clit. As my finger slides inside of me moving back and forth I can't help but think of my past lovers. I go over each in turn, lingering on my first husband and his love of putting me on my back when he got home. Then Miguel, he brought new meanings to passionate bringing me to the time on the train.

It was hot that day, the day after Miguel had me the first time, I had enjoyed him in me so offered up token resistance when he put his moves on me on the train. We moved to an empty section of the train, the last passenger carriage with only a few people at the front of it. We went to the back of it past the last sleeping room I am pressed up into the wall there. Miguel pulls up my dress which I am happy for, cotton is not good for letting wind through.

He pulls my undergarments down then off, gets my dress up high again and comes to me. He kisses me as he slides his thick cock inside of me to keep me from moaning to loud. He just took me then, his cock plowing in and out of me about as often as the train made noises over the tracks. I have to hold on to him as he fucks me and I don't care it's just what I needed. I admit to loving his cock in me, Miguel saying he loves my pussy as he fucks me to a few orgasms before he floods me with his fluids.

That was the closest I ever got to from behind before Tony, my fingers moving in me to help with the enjoyment of the memory. That thought gets me to roll over on my shoulders and knees, two hands moving in me now I move my breasts against the sheets. I think on Tony and his insistent fucking of me in his hallway that was when he put Melanie in me.

I keep moving thinking back on how Tony had tasted how he looked and felt as he fucked me like Miguel had. I moan as I remember how he had bent me over, my fingers going in me fast and sure. I picture what it was like to be bent over getting fucked for my first time like that, the excitement. It brings me over the boiling point and I moan out my orgasm my fingers still moving to extend it, I reach a second then a third fast on the heels of the previous before I fall on my back. Hearing Tony's car pulling into the driveway I pull on my robe and go help with the groceries.

emap
emap
238 Followers