Emap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes he hit me low in the side. I must ask what is this box, with the moving images and sounds and what is a fridge?" I ask moving closer to look behind the box.

"This is a television, it shows movies and shows. The fridge is in my kitchen it keeps the food cold."

"Ah an icebox, yes I understand that, this I do not get it how did they fit the projector inside this small box and are there people inside? The movies I remember only had a piano playing and voice boxes between scenes."

"Oh well shit you are talking silent movies, I... damn woman how long have you been out of town as you put it?" He asks sitting down on a strange looking sofa.

"Let me think, we left in January of 1906, we were going to see if we could find the only known building of Jaguar left in the forests of Brazil, or was it Peru it was close to the border. It was not only a building to Jaguar, it had Jaguar inside, he took me on as his replacement."

"Hang on let me get this straight, you left L.A. in 1906, spent the next one hundred four years with a god to a people that have been gone for a thousand years and now you are back?"

"One hundred three is closer to the truth it took almost a year to get close enough to the temple for Jaguar to come say hello."

"So I suppose the reason Jaguar was depicted as a man and a woman is because they get successors of the opposite sex?" He asks leaning forward with interest.

"Well no I had always wondered that one myself. In actuality Jaguar is female she turns male when it is time to find a successor. It is rather embarrassing but the reason I spent so long with Jaguar is because the first 10 years were spent getting me able to lose my fur." I say willing away my fur to reveal me in all of my naked glory.

"Now that is distracting, hang on I have a robe." He says getting up and going into another room, when he comes back with a long dark green robe he hands it to me before sitting down again.

"Do you not find me attractive?" I ask holding the robe feeling a little worried I had picked the wrong man.

"Immensely, hence the robe if you stand there nude like that my thoughts will only be on one thing and not the answers to your questions."

"I admit the one thing is sounding very nice to me, could we do that then move on to the questions again?" I ask turning my hips and thrusting my breasts out a little.

"Thank god for a day off tomorrow." He says looking up before standing up and going for a somewhat strange looking item on a side table. "Would you like to eat first, I am hungry."

"I can make something it has been so long since I have eaten something I did not catch first." I say walking toward what I assume is the kitchen.

"I was going to order pizza I suck at cooking all I've got is frozen dinners."

"Pizza, I have heard tell of this, my dad was going to take me to Chicago to try some in celebration after my return."

"I guess that means you do not know what you want I'll order a works and a pepperoni lover. Oh do you eat like a woman or like a speed freak?" He says as he starts talking to this little thing held to his ear.

"I do not know what a speed freak is, I do however eat like a woman yes I am a woman after all." He smiles at me then continues speaking to the thing held to his head.

"I ordered two pizzas and a side of Buffalo wings I hope that is fine with you." He says then holds up his finger when I start to ask what a buffalo wing is. "A buffalo wing is a piece of a chicken wing fried and covered in sauce I think it is called a buffalo wing because they first appeared in Buffalo, New York."

"That makes an odd sort of sense, though is that a cell phone there on your end table?" I ask moving closer to it.

"No it is a cordless phone, almost the same thing just with a shorter range and not all the features. Here let me show you my computer you can search for all the information you want." He guides me to another room with a bed and a desk with this strange looking box atop it.

He stops me from sitting down to get the robe on me then moves this little item on the desk he calls a mouse. He shows me how it works, what the buttons and the wheel do, shows me what to click on to open the browser then shows me how to do searches. At first I search for the things I knew, the things that I had heard about, one of the advertisements as he calls them got me to look at a clothing store. I am mortified at the brazen smuttiness of women of today at least until I am reminded I am sitting here in a robe with nothing underneath in the company of a man who is not my husband.

"What's wrong?" Tony asks when I sigh.

"It is just I was a devout catholic and now I have to have sex to keep me going. It is hard to reconcile the two." I say then gasp again when I click on a different advertisement for WW2 videos.

"Yes I can see how that would be hard. That is world war two you missed both of them, plus Korea, Vietnam and Iraq twice."

"I think I should stop looking at history, I had a brother of five at the time I left for Brazil I do not want to know he died in some war over five feet of land." I say before clicking on the little red X in the corner to close down the browser.

"The First World War actually started over an assassination and convoluted allegiances not five feet of land, the second was started because a nutjob was upset his country had lost the first one." Tony says before getting up to answer the banging on the door.

I follow him not bothering to close the robe better than he had my breasts are half on view. Tony opens the door then grabs a pile of really very nicely smelling boxes, he goes and puts them on the end table before going over to a dining room table and pulling a wallet out of a jacket resting atop a chair.

"Holy sweet Jesus look at the bazongas on her." The man I assume had brought the boxes says from the doorway.

"Dude shut up, she is standing right the fuck there." Tony says as he strides back to the doorway holding smaller bills than I remember.

After he has gotten rid of the man and shut the door he guides me to the table. Once I am sitting at a chair he turns the strange looking candelabra over the table on then heads into the kitchen. He returns with plates, not very nice ones but plates, once he opens the boxes I inhale sharply, the smell is intoxicating. I smile as I pick out the different items, tomato sauce, cheese, onion, mushroom, green bell peppers, a meat that has to be sausage, another that must be pepperoni.

"I guess with that smile it smells good, wait until you try it here have some wings first." Tony says before dropping a few of the wings on my plate.

"These are good, much better than just chicken. Did you know when you catch a chicken and eat it alone it does not really taste like anything?" I ask after taking a bite of the wing I had picked up.

"You know damn I wish you had not mentioned that, now I am picturing you eating chicken raw, feathers and all." Tony says with a grimace.

"No I never did that I can start a fire with my finger when I move it fast enough. Chickens are actually the easiest animal to skin by hand. What did that man mean by bazongas?" I ask as I pick up a second wing.

"He was admiring your tits." Tony says looking a little uncomfortable.

"You mean my breasts?" I ask when he nods I continue on. "I shall have to remember to thank him, it is not often a man is that forward to comment on a woman's breasts."

"It happens all the time anymore, porn is made about thirty miles south of us, twenty miles north is the studios where if the stories are half right most of the new actresses spend a lot of time on her back on the sofa in the casting office."

"What is porn? Also how do the women find work when they are caring for a baby?" I ask dropping the last of the wings.

"You sure do eat a lot for a woman." Tony says before putting a section of pizza on my plate. "Porn is the sex industry it's simply men and women having sex with each other in front of a video camera for money. The video's of them having sex are then put to a blu-ray DVD and sold the world over. Ah shit blu-ray is the newest version of the film industry it's like the film rolls you remember just on a little disk of plastic and metal."

"I thought it was illegal to have sex for money." I say as I pick up the slice of pizza.

"It is this is where it gets complicated, the laws state paying a man or woman to have intercourse with you is illegal if you put a video camera in there it is protected under the first amendment."

"The first amendment covers religion, speech, press, and assembly not video, I am really confused by this."

"The Supreme Court did a hearing on it and decided speech is speech if it's recorded or live, though porn is a little lacking in speech it falls under the category. The actual hearing is very vague, basically if the community can not say it is disgusting then it is legal so long as everyone is over eighteen the legal age of consent on a national level."

"I think I can qualify for being legal, I was born in 1884." I say with a grin as I pull the robe open.

"That would make you, oh fuck it I'll think about it later I want to ride that hot body of yours." Tony says with a grin as he gets up then takes my arm.

We only make it into the hallway before I am kissing and feeling at him under his pants. He kicks his shoes off then drops his pants, there is no underwear I wrap my hand around the length of him and stroke at him while he steps out of his pants. I moan when he picks me up pins me against the wall then works the length of him into my hot pussy. His drives are passionate and strong just the way I like them, my head going up and down with his thrusting.

He stops pulls free of me then turns me to face the wall, I moan when he pulls me up enough to insert his member to the hilt in me. I am bent over for him, standing on tiptoe accepting each thrust into me eagerly. I am moving closer and closer to an intense orgasm. The length of him brushing along my insides, leaving such wonderful feelings, my toes are starting to curl, I am moaning on an almost constant basis now.

I reach my orgasm with a scream or three, clenching at him moving along with him as well as I can. He groans then grabs my hips before shoving all the way in me I can feel the warmth of his orgasm coating my insides. I have a smaller orgasm when he finally pulls himself from me he leans against the far wall staring at me. I stay bent over enjoying the feel of him he left inside me, when he asks if I would like to lie down I stand up take his arm then help him walk to his bedroom.

"No you will not turn into me or anything silly like that." I tell him after we both lie on his bed.

"Actually I was more thinking what if you get pregnant."

"I wish I was born barren, married at fifteen for two years we tried with no success. I was the one who suggested divorce for unable to perform my duties, he had two kids when I went to Brazil, his name was Anthony."

"Oh well shit, my great grandfather was named Anthony, I am named after him, he had a first wife no kids." Tony says sitting up and looking at me.

"I think we should stop the conversation there, that is a little to weird for me. Let us start over, hi I am Emap we just had sex I would like to get to know you better." I say sitting up myself and extending my hand to him.

"Tony, or if you prefer Anthony very pleased to meet you." Tony says shaking my hand.

"Pleased to meet you. I have a question, where is the nearest newspaper office and would there be a reporter available at this hour?"

"I can do you one better, there is a local news station not that far from here, they have people there all night and day. One question first, you mentioned you need sex, why do you need sex?"

"I do not really need it, it helps me to relax and center myself to heal. You learn very interesting things when you swim with piranha and try to get bitten. Now this news station it is for the television?"

"Fuck I'm sorry I asked, that's unnerving swimming with piranha and trying to get bitten. Yes the station airs over the television I can drive you there after we find some clothes for you."

"I do not need clothes I wish to reveal my presence, clothes over fur is not a comfortable experience. Simply show me where it is I will be back for more of that pizza and you." I say getting up and going feral.

He takes me to the terrace again then points to a building a few miles away I can see a strange transport of some kind to one side of the building. It is rounded in front extending in a smaller tube like with blades atop it and at the rear. I nod blow him a kiss as I hop up on his wall surrounding the outside of the terrace, then leap outward. I impact atop the building next to his execute a roll then get up and run.

It is a quick run to the station, I run into a small difficulty, the big glass doors are locked the guard is asleep. Unwilling to try and wake him then get him to let me in I go around the building looking at windows. I notice one open with light inside, almost silently I scale the last little bit of the wall using my claws for purchase. I dart inside as a strikingly tall man is moving toward the window he sees me then backs up to the wall with a yell.

"This yelling business is getting annoying, I hear very well yelling only hurts." I say as I stand up.

"Oh dear god a talking cat standing on two legs." He stammers crossing himself, the smell of his fear strong.

"You forgot humanoid cat woman, though if you wish to be precise I am a talking humanoid jaguar woman. Please calm down, your fear is not a terribly pleasant smell I will not hurt you I came looking for a reporter or whatever the current title for such persons is." I lean against the desk crossing my legs while he stares at me.

"Reporter is the current title, what do you wish of a reporter?" He asks standing a little taller and taking a deep breath.

"I wish to announce my presence, Jaguar has been out of commission for a very long time and here I am to take up the duties."

"Could you tell me a little about...Wait please follow me I will need a cameraman and a set, the anchor desk will work fine for both." He says before moving cautiously to the door, I follow him at a distance of a few feet.

We exit the room to a hallway, rather long hallway with doors to the right. A woman walking toward us with papers in her hands drops said papers then runs the other direction when she sees me. Thankful for no scream I follow him a little farther until we reach two large doors on the left side. Inside there are some bright lights on a very large desk, a few men moving large grey things around and two people sitting at the desk talking about a news station.

Someone yells cut then starts yelling at the man in front of me until I enter the lights then everyone is running for the doors. The tall man turns then runs after one of the men who had been moving the grey things. I giggle when he runs into the man both falling to the floor. The tackled man screams when he looks up to find me holding a hand out to help him up.

"Please do not do that, it is painful when I am this close." I say to him ears tucked back hand still extended.

"Ah fuck they put something in the water I'm hearing a human voice coming from a big cat." He says the fear turning into curiosity.

"Humanoid jaguar woman to be precise, speaking of which you never said what your name is." The tall man says as he extricates himself from the other then uses my hand to get up.

"Apologies I did not say it specifically, I am Jaguar." I say extending my hand to the man on the ground still.

"Dude you have purple spots." He says as he gets up with my hand.

"Yes I like purple it helps me to refrain from being a predator when surrounded by fear."

The tall man guides me over to sit behind the desk he sits at a chair next to me. The other man gets behind a gray thing then moves it closer, he sticks up his thumb.

"We will get some background questions out of the way before we get to why you are here if you do not mind." The tall man says as he swivels to face me.

"If we must I was hoping to get to why I am here and be off." I say swiveling to face him.

"It would be best so people do not think you are just some insane person off their medication. Also if you please could you face the camera, in fact here let me get on the other side." He says before scuttling over the desk then taking a knee to one side. "Now I think the first question is what is your name, and what are you?"

"I am Jaguar what I am in the short form, Jaguar."

"For those who do not know, myself included could you explain what Jaguar is please?"

"Jaguar is the Mayan god for justice, the other peoples of the Americas had other names and titles, it all boils down to if you break the law Jaguar sees you are brought to justice. It was not needed much here for a very long time, the tribes adopted a very brutal and swift form of justice, my predecessor thinks so they could avoid her."

"What has brought you to here if you were not needed here for so long?"

"That is easy I am from this very town. Judging by what I have found already I am needed here."

"You mentioned before the camera came on that you have purple spots to allow you to refrain from being a predator around fear. Does that mean you would attack someone who is afraid?"

"It means I have an urge to, being Jaguar has many perks and some disadvantages, in this case I have a predators instincts, these instincts say to attack anything afraid. I keep these instincts in control so far, I can not say they always will be, hence the reason Jaguar is looked on as a savage arbiter of justice. For your own safety when you see me crouch, do not run do not scream simply get small and stay there. I am only looking for the lawbreakers, attacking me makes you a lawbreaker."

"You said advantages, what advantages are they?"

"I am very fast I do not know how fast there were no ways of calculating. Though I suppose a good frame of reference would be I ran to this town today, starting at dawn from around the middle of Brazil, I reached the outskirts of town at dusk, I stopped to heat up a chicken I had caught in Ecuador for about an hour to cook it. I can also jump a large distance, I have claws very sharp that I try to not use except to climb with and start cooking fires." My ears twitch then, I hear a few miles away a woman is yelling for help a man is saying something about she deserves this.

I get up say I will be right back then dash out the doors turn right and sprint all the way to the last room, the window is still open. I leap through the window orient myself in relation to the yelling woman and run. I cover the miles intervening with a series of leaps and runs using the rooftops to make an easier less observed path. When I reach the man and woman he is atop her holding her hands in one of his, his other hand reaching between them for his trousers.

When she shrieks he is raping her and please someone call the police I drop down then move over to them swiftly. The man is full of whisky, when he sees me approaching he stands up saying I should wait in line for his loving. I kick him then guide him down to the ground his unconscious body surprisingly easy to move. She faints dead away, I sigh then move over to the adjacent neighbor house, knocking on the door only merits a go away I got a shotgun. Similar results on the other side I look around to see no lights on though I can hear movement in many of the houses.

I go back over to the man and woman, he is snoring, she is still fainted dead away. I reach into his pockets then come away with a wallet I put this in my mouth grimacing from the chemicals on the wallet along with his sweat. I pick her up look where I am then run back for the news station. I stay on the streets this time hoping I will see or hear a police car. No cars are evident to me, I speed up to reach the station faster, when I am back below the window I see the window is blocked off with people and a smaller grey thing with a bright light atop it.