Embarrassed

Story Info
Unknowingly caught putting lotion on.
1.6k words
4.34
48.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

{This is another shorty. It's just a description I have, with no real sex involved. Just an embarrassing situation that happened to me. That's kind of a turn-on. If you don't remember what I look like, I have sun-kissed skin, my boobs are 34C's with (I won't lie) a little bit of sag, a juicy butt (it's my best asset), and I'm also a petite woman.}

I had just finished with some of my gardening outside and decided to go indoors to the cooler air, leaving my husband outside to finish his yard work. Besides mowing the lawn there were a couple other things he was planning to do and so I didn't expect him inside for a good while longer. Minutes after coming in I ended up jumping in the shower and after soaping and rinsing my sexy body, dried myself and wrapped my towel around my hair like I normally do.

This time, however, instead of lotioning up myself in the bathroom or bedroom like I normally do I decided to grab my bottle of lotion and head to the living room. I hate to admit it but nowadays I do have to put more lotion on my body than before, even though hubby says I don't need to, that my skin is still soft on its own. The other reason I wanted to go to the living room is because I wanted to watch my husband outside doing his manly work. Lol, sometimes I'll even start touching myself for him in the living room and surprise him when he comes in by having one finger inside of me as my eyes are closed and then act surprised that he caught me. I wasn't sure if that would be happening again today. I like to just go with the flow.

So there I am, walking in the nude to the living room with only a towel on my head and a lotion bottle in my hand. There's a small hallway that opens up to the living room and the way I was walking, my boobs sway slightly from side to side. My husband says he can just stare at me walking around in the nude all day. He can stare at me from in front, or behind, he says, lol.

With my boobs swaying slightly, I walk to the couch and set the bottle of lotion down on the coffee table. Then I do a stretch. The kind of stretch where you reach your hands to the sky and arch your back at the same time. Yet another position men love to see. The boobs and my stomach are positioned in a way that make me look skinnier and my boobs look perkier. After that stretch I look down at my boobs and, probably like any other woman, pout a little because I can tell they aren't as perky as they used to be. I even cup my hands under both of them and lift them up a little, bouncing them slightly in the process. Then I let them go, making them fall back into place causing them to 'have the perfect bounce," as my husband says.

Having stretched and ready to get down to business, I pick up the bottle of lotion and squirt a small amount into my hands. I first start by lotioning up my arms and hands, and also above my chest. As I do this I move to the window in the living room. There's a curtain on it that's kinda see-through. During the day you can't really see in but we can see out since it's brighter out there. At night we close the blinds since you can see in if we have the lights on inside. So I'm looking and looking but don't see him out in front, and I knew he was also gonna have to prune one of our trees in the front yard. Oh well, I thought, maybe he's out back pruning the trees there.

I squirted some more lotion into my hands and went to lotion my boobs next. Nobody's ever said anything bad whenever they've seen me lotioning up my boobs. They just admire the way I push them together and just manhandle them as I try to get every inch of my breasts lotioned up. Especially the way I spread lotion under my boob and violently flick them up a bit as I remove my hands quickly and let them bounce around. Even though it's short-lived, it's a sight no one would forget, and one they always want to see again.

From here I move a little lower now and go to my lower body. With one leg bent on the coffee table in front of me, I begin to lotion up my thighs, squeezing them as I tried spreading the lotion into and onto it. The way I lotion myself up I tend to squish my boobs against the leg I have propped up whenever I reach to lotion up the top of my feet. This is another lotioning technique people have loved to see, lol. After finishing one leg I swap to my other, and lotion it up in the same process. During this time, hints of my wisps of hair forming a small triangle are barely visible, but it's still enough hair to cover my precious treasure.

When I do my upper thigh on the outside, I have my leg bent in front of me propped up on the coffee table, which of course really accentuates my butt if you see it from the side. It's creaminess slightly visible yet still completely out of sight. My legs don't jiggle like my boobs do, but seeing them squeezed has always turned my husband on. Especially in that position, he loves to latch onto it and give them a little suck, not caring that some lotion is going ino his mouth.

During this time I've also lotioned up my butt, but how I do it I have purposely omitted to describe, and you'll understand why in a second. Having completed lotioning up my body, (which by the way, some parts I do twice after the lotion has been absorbed the first time around, so the visual treat is given twice-over) and not finding my husband anywhere out in front, I decide to go back to our bedroom and look for something to put on so when I peek my head out back through the sliding doors there's no chance a neighbor will see my nude body.

So turning around from the living room window I walk down to the hallway, causing my butt cheeks to move around sexily. As they slide back and forth across themselves one just can't hold themselves and reach out for them, and maybe even grab ahold of one and squeeze it, if they had the opportunity to do so.

Shortly after I get to our bedroom and am looking around for something to wear do I hear the garage door open and then some quick stomping up the stairs as my husband says, "Alright guys, I found it. What do you think?"

Then there was silence.

Me. I'm silent and have stopped moving around because I want to know what's going on.

Why there's silence in the living room right now, I'm not sure yet, and I lean closer to the bedroom door so I can hear better yet still remain out of sight.

"I knew you'd be speechless," my husband says, unaware of what really just transpired.

"Uh, yeah, that's pretty cool," I heard from a voice I recognized but that sounded different.

"Yeah it is," and "Uh-huh" I heard from two more voices that upon hearing them now knew what was going on.

They were his brothers' voices. Voices coming from a phone. But all three at the same time. And they could see each other. Like in facetime. Except this wasn't facetime. He had been using another program to 'facetime' all his brothers at the same time. I believe it's called Oovoo.

So apparently, he had beeing 'facetiming' them and stepped out to the garage to look for something to show them and left the phone on somewhere in the living room or kitchen until he got back. Where he put the phone I didn't know, yet.

Minutes later, and me unable to concentrate on chosing an outfit, I heard them finish their conversation and they all hung up. Stil in my state of undress I walked back to the living room and pretended not to have known what just happened. That's when I saw it. He was reaching for it on the end table. An end table full of picture frames and which is near the window, and everything I described to you earlier in the way I lotioned myself up is exactly what they saw, though they had an angle about two feet lower than the average human height. Maybe even three feet lower.

So it's possible they got to see my kitty, though I'm still going to assume they didn't.

Yet in spite of this, or maybe because of it, I felt my juices begin to flow and as he turned around from grabbing his phone I got on my tip toes to kiss him and force my tongue down his throat as I grabbed his hard-on through his shorts and squeezed it. He instinctively placed his hands on my ass and gave them the good squeezing he likes to do. This, of course, led to a very hot time between him and me, and if he only knew it was the fact I was accidentally seen naked by people who are not strangers then he might try to make a repeat of the incident.

Or maybe I should try to make a repeat of it.

I hope you enjoyed my embarrassing predicament, lol. But the real question, should I tell him what happeend or make him think I still don't know. Or something in between.