Embarrassed Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy huffed and headed to the back door, "I'm going to get dressed."

Of course, when she got there, that door was locked too. "Where's the key?"

"Honey, come here for a second," Peter said.

Wendy slowly walked back to her boyfriend. Frank and Rob were both grinning widely as they checked out her tits and shaved pussy.

"Now Wendy, I understand why you would be pissed off but deep down, didn't you enjoy your day today?" Peter asked.

"No," she sulked.

"If you hated every minute, why did you let that old man at the gas station take your picture and then give him your vest?"

Busted.

"Well, I was feeling a little cocky at the time."

"So, when you CHOSE to drive the rest of the way home naked rather than have your vest, weren't you enjoying yourself a little?"

"Maybe a little," she spoke slightly more softly.

"And now that you are safe in your own back yard, doesn't it turn you on to know that three horny guys are looking at your beautiful body?"

Wendy looked at Rob and Frank. She could easily see that she was turning them on and it was making her horny as hell.

"Yes," she whispered.

"So, how about we just sit down, have a beer, and you can tell us all about your day?"

"OK, but you are going to pay for this later," she reluctantly agreed.

So that is how Peter and his friends got Wendy to spend an evening in the nude. Frank got a beer for himself and for Wendy. She gulped back half the bottle on her first drink and then started her story. She told them about how scared and thrilled she felt when Peter first left her naked in the car. She told them who Eddie Cameron was and how it felt to have to give a blow job to a little runt she used to babysit. By the time she got to the part where Eddie had cum into her mouth, she was done her beer, she had one leg on the side of Rob's chair and she was gently massaging her clit. Her shyness was now completely gone.

She went on to tell them how she panicked when she saw the low fuel light and then panicked even more when Frank pulled her over. She looked at Frank and told him how relieved she was when he put his hands on her tits because then she knew she probably wouldn't get a criminal record or anything. By the time she got to the part about blowing Frank while in handcuffs, she had to stop.

"I need to cum now," she said as she leaned back, put her other leg on Frank's chair and started rubbing her pussy furiously. Frank and Rob helped her out as Peter just looked at her bring herself off. Rob moved closer and started pinching her nipples while Frank inserted one of his long black fingers into her pussy. Wendy even managed to put one bare foot in each guy's lap so she could feel their hard cocks. It only took her about three minutes to explode into a powerful orgasm. The three guys were just left with aching hard-ons.

After she calmed down, she thanked the guys, sat back up and resumed her story. She told them about the gas station and having to blow Raj for $5.42. They all laughed when she described his "pencil dick" and his awful tasting cum. And finally, she told them about her drive home, about being pissed off because Peter had made her park on the road and had even thought of removing her house key from her keychain.

When she finished her story, the three guys all had hard-ons and were ready for some relief. Wendy, however, had other plans.

"Who wants another beer", she exclaimed as she got up and pranced to the beer cooler.

"Umm, Wendy, I think the three of us have something else in mind," Peter said longingly.

"All good things come to those who wait dear. Or is that all who wait for things get to cum? I haven't been in control of anything all day. For the next part, I will let you know when I'm ready."

Wendy behaved as if she was just entertaining friends on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. You would never know that she was walking around naked and she had just had a mind blowing orgasm in front of three men, one of whom she had just met today. She barbecued hot dogs for everyone. Everyone was making jokes and having a good time. Wendy was joking about how they should have bought bigger wieners because these reminded her of Raj, the "pencil dick". As they all continued to drink beer, everyone was feeling good and the boys started taking liberties with her body. She never complained once and even copped her share of feels of asses and cocks. One time, she reached inside Frank's pants and said, "Now there's a wiener I could eat -- Oh wait, I already did."

After everyone had eaten and had another beer, Wendy simply stated, "OK, I'm ready now."

She got up, sat on Rob's lap and stuck her tongue into his mouth. That started the process going. Rob picked her up and laid her down on the picnic table. He then moved up to kneel beside her so he could stick his cock in her mouth. As she was sucking her fourth cock of the day, Frank slowly slid into her cunt. Wendy was certainly wet enough to handle Frank's cock. Peter went to her other side and she managed to jerk him off while sucking Rob and fucking Frank. The four of them spent the next hour fucking her and by the time the sun started setting, she had cum on her face, tits and leaking out of her pussy. Everyone was now pretty exhausted so they went in. Wendy had a shower while Peter put the boys up in the guest bedrooms and everyone went to bed early. Peter woke up in the middle of the night and found that Wendy wasn't in bed. He could hear some grunting so he knew that someone got a visit from his girlfriend.

Sunday morning, Peter woke up to a wonderful smell coming from the kitchen. He put on some shorts and went downstairs where Wendy frying up some bacon. She was wearing an apron and nothing else. Peter reached around and cupped her tits while softly kissing her neck.

"Good morning, honey, that smells delicious and looks yummy, and I'm not just talking about the bacon."

Being a little concerned, he asked her, "Are you OK with everything that happened yesterday? Did I push it too far? I'm really sorry if ...."

Wendy interrupted him by sticking her tongue into his mouth.

"Yesterday was the best day of my life. Peter, I never thought anyone would understand me, but you and I were made for each other."

The other 2 guys were up shortly after and were surprised to see that Wendy never got dressed. She proudly announced that she had now been naked for 18 hours and planned not to get dressed again until Monday morning. After breakfast, Rob and Frank had to leave so Wendy and Peter saw them out to their car. There were no neighbors out on an early Sunday morning as she walked Rob so his truck and gave him a kiss goodbye. She also walked Frank to his car, which was parked on the street, and gave him a kiss goodbye. Wendy walked back to the house and announced she was going to go park her car. Peter couldn't believe it as she walked back out to the street and drove her car into the driveway.

When she got back to the house, the front door was locked again but she just started laughing. When she came around to the backyard, she couldn't stop laughing. The two of them spent the day out in the backyard making love and enjoying the sunshine.