Embarrassing Ch. 02

Story Info
They come home from the hospital.
6.3k words
4.46
129.6k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/31/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charles7
charles7
69 Followers

I have written a few stories. Mostly I have received positive and encouraging response from the readers, but some have expressed their disapproval of my bad command of the English language. Living in a country where we have two domestic languages combined with the need of a third language not being English, the result is that there are some flaws in my English. Therefore I can only apologize for the mistakes I make. Still I like to write in English, isn't that a way to improve your command of the language?

The lovely time went on. At home we screwed with Mom in all the different ways we could come up with. At the hospital we chatted with Caddy, the topics getting more and more erotic. Each time, when leaving her room, I had a steaming hot and hard rod in my pants. I made hard efforts so that Mom wouldn't notice. I was also careful not to tell Caddy about my sex-travels with Mom, when at home.

I regret to inform that the embarrassing encounters with Alice also continued. Two times I stayed over night. On both occasions Alice succeeded in getting me behave like a man, in my sleep and some after I woke up with a nice hardness in the right place.

This afternoon Caddy and Dad would come home. We went with Mom to fetch them. Dad seemed to be totally recovered, but Caddy still had her leg in plaster.

We sat in the back seat with Caddy. Her plastered leg lying over my legs. She managed to move her leg so that my member got a slight massage. It got hard. She was smiling at me with a most meaningful expression on her face. Just you wait, I thought.

We arrived at home. I had a hard task to get out of the car, help Caddy out with her sticks, all this turning around all the time so that neither Mom, nor Dad would notice my erection. I hope I managed. At least nobody said anything about the protrusion in my pants.

We placed Caddy on the sofa in the living room. Mom brought us some sandwiches and beer.

"Wonderful to have homemade foodstuff again," Dad said.

"Didn't they have a gourmet-kitchen at the hospital," I asked.

We ate and chatted for a while.

"I think I will go and rest now," Dad said. "Do join, Mary" he added?

Mom and dad went upstairs.

Within sec's Caddy ordered my pants down. In less than a minute she was sucking on my again rigid tool. It was wonderful. It didn't take long before I came.

"Now you suck my cunt," Caddy ordered pulling down her pants.

I was between her legs in no time. She too came very fast. In her case it was understandable. It wasn't too easy to masturbate at the hospital, not even in a single room. This doesn't mean that she hadn't done it several times, as she had told me as I was visiting her. My dick was still fully erect.

"Fuck me quickly," she ordered. "I need your tremendous prick in me at once," she added. She didn't have to ask me twice. I was a bit strenuous with her one leg in plaster. But we succeeded. Actually nothing would have stopped us. We both came simultaneously.

We heard some sounds from upstairs. It was in no way difficult to guess that Mom and Dad was fucking like devils. My thoughts went to Mom and our sex encounters. If possible this made my rod even harder and we gladly commenced our screwing. We both came a third time. My semen was dripping both from Caddy's mouth and cunt. I withdrew, went to the kitchen to fetch some paper and came back to dry Caddy clean as well as I could. I checked the sofa. There were some stains. I dried them the paper. Went to fetch some more paper, which I wet with some hot water. I tried to clean off all evidence of our fucking. We put on the TV and started to watch some silly program. We had our pants, as they should be. They might come down from upstairs any moment now.

"We must create a system for how and when we can fuck so that we don't get caught," Caddy suggested. My prick was hard again.

"It's a pity that your room is adjacent to the parent's," I said. "It's easier for me to creep to your room in the night," I explained.

Our planning was interrupted. Mom came down. Her cheeks were blushed.

"What are you watching," she asked.

"Nothing really. We are more like talking," I replied.

"I'll prepare the dinner now. Would you prefer to eat here, Caddy, or can you make it to the dining room," she asked?

"Let's eat in the dining room," Caddy answered.

We had a wonderful dinner. The conversation was most ordinary, but the looks between the "couples" were quite meaningful. Still hardly anyone guessed that everybody's thoughts were running around the theme "making love" or plainly fucking. We finished the meal. We moved to the living room were the conversation continued. Around 11 Dad declared that he would withdraw. Mom would join. We were left alone with Caddy.

"Well, Catherine, aren't you sleepy?" I asked.

"Not a bit," she answered. "I want to make love," she added. She was already pulling off her skirt, then the pants.

"Wait, let's rather go down to the Sauna section and light a nice fire in the fireplace," I suggested.

"Trying to be romantic, are you?" she teased.

We descended, Caddy holding around my neck. I carried her garments. I could have hanged them on my cock. It was standing straight out. Caddy got into the sofa. I started to build the fire. As I was ready, Caddy was stark naked. I looked at her beautiful breasts, at her most lovely face, at her fantastic leg. The one in plaster wasn't that fantastic. I started to pull off my clothes.

"Wow, she said when she saw my tremendously erect tool. I was proud.

I looked down at my "embarrassment" but didn't feel embarrassed at all, on the contrary. It was deep red. My stare wandered to Caddy's cunt. It looked wet, very wet.

"How do you want to begin," she asked.

"Any way you prefer," I replied.

"Then let's suck, 69-style," she decided. I immediately obeyed, climbing over her, heading my rock hard prick for her mouth, my hungry mouth for her lovely cunt. We started licking and sucking. It was "fantabulous". "Never heard the word before? It means more than fanatically fabulous". It felt like my rod was still growing filling the entire cavity of Caddy's mouth. The taste of her cunt was absolutely lovely, her liquids running out to meet my tongue, as I tried to lick her clit in the best way I could come up with.

Now she was keeping my glans just inside her lips, and licking the end of it with her tongue. With her hand she made small smooth movements along the shaft. I felt that I would come very soon. I licked on her clit. Caddy added some speed to the massaging of my cock, which felt like exploding in every direction. It was so erect that it could burst. Then I came. I felt how the pressure of my semen was rushing along my pole. Caddy started swallowing at the same time coming herself.

We lay still for a while.

"WOW," she said. After a while, noticing that my ram remained hard she said:

"Now from behind".

I got off my lovely sister, she moved into a half standing position, leaning with her hands against the back support of the sofa. I put my left hand beside hers and started to show my prick into her vagina.

"Not that hole, Charles. Pick another one," she ordered.

I picked some moisture from her cunt and lubricated the ass hole of hers. Then I started the entering-process. The rigid pole went in surprisingly easy.

"Have you done this before? It goes so easily," I asked.

"No, you naughty. I'm just so damn horny."

I put my right hand beside hers, and started the fucking. The feeling was absolutely fantastic. "How can lovemaking be so fantastic?" I wondered.

I made slow movements as deep as I could. Caddy tried to respond by making counter movements. The plaster made this difficult, why she gave it up. She just enjoyed my pumping in her asshole. Soon I came again. My cum was spilling out of her ass. I could smell the aroma. Intoxicating. I maintained the pumping movement for as long as I could. My prick was getting softer, but just in time Caddy came as well. She had been massaging her clit with her left hand's fingers.

I tool out my oozing manhood and we both turned around and sat down. For the first time that evening we were looking into the fire. There wasn't much left of it.

I turned my head and kissed her on her forehead. She turned and kissed me on my mouth. We were kissing. After a while Caddy said that she needed to get some sleep now. We had to dress, the risk of getting caught sneaking naked to our rooms was too big. We went to the shower room and cleaned ourselves. I went to the sofa and tried to eliminate the proofs of our lovemaking. We clad and started our ascend to the higher regions.

"I really am looking forward to getting rid of this damn plaster," Caddy explained.

We reached our rooms. There were no sounds from the master bedroom.

"Would you like to come and tuck me in?" Caddy asked.

"Too risky. We have to be very careful," I retorted.

We kissed at her door, and I went to my room. At first I couldn't get to sleep. Thoughts were running through my head. I tried to keep my eyes shut. I opened them. It was morning!

I took a shower and went down to the kitchen. All the family was there. They were just starting to have breakfast. I joined them. Mom looked at me in an awkward way. I met her gaze with what I thought was a most innocent expression. She didn't say anything though. To break the situation I said:

"I'm going to see a friend this afternoon".

Caddy looked a bit disappointed, so did Mom. Nobody made any comments.

We spent the midday at the pool. The weather was nice. At two I left. From the car I called Alice. She was alone at home. Politely I asked if she would like to go for a car ride. She suggested that I should come to her house instead. That suited me fine.

Soon we were lying on her bed. We were naked. She was sucking on my semi-hard cock. I was sucking on her clit. I tried to think of Caddy. My member got a little harder. Still it was refusing to show how impressing it could be. While sucking on Alice's wonderful love-box I started to ask myself; why was I here? Had I escaped from something? Was it from Mom or was it from Caddy? Or had I come to see Alice out of curiosity to see how my little friend between my legs would function after the last events? Perhaps it was a combination of all of these reasons. As I returned to the present and again started to concentrate on the lovely cunt between my lips and under my tongue I realized that I was hard. So, not to think of how I was performing was the trick. I licked and licked. Now Alice was coming. The pressure in my tool was building up. I came. Big loads of cum were spurting into Alice's eager mouth. Afterwards I turned around. We were lying side by side. Alice had a smile of highest delight on her face. We didn't say anything yet. We just lay there.

"Let's take a shower and then go to the pool," Alice suggested.

This we did. Alice explained that her parents, being very liberal, wouldn't mind that we were caught in the nude in the pool, so nude we were. After all her parents weren't expected home yet for quite some while. We swam around for a while. Finally I swam to the stairs with the intention to get out of the water. Alice caught up with me by the stairs and grabbed my prick. It was very soft. I had been having the wrong thoughts again. The issue had been whether I could perform with Alice in the pool as I had done with Mom. I kissed her. The answer to my pondered question was obviously NO. As her fondling with the limp member didn't cause any reaction, we soon got up on the poolside. The sun was quite low by now. Alice looked very adorable in the reddish sunlight. Actually she would look fabulous in any lighting.

"Can you have a beer, or do you have to drive soon?" Alice asked.

"Yes, that would be nice. One beer you can have before driving, not more," I said.

We sat down in easy chairs as she returned with two cans of beer. My eyes were resting on Alice's beautiful body. The beer tasted good. My prick was resting deep between my legs. Alice looked happy. But the issue of making love didn't come up in our talks. It was a taboo-topic. Perhaps that was for the better.

After the beer I explained that I soon had to leave for home. We agreed to meet soon again. So, home I went.

At home the others were playing Scrabbles. I couldn't join in the middle so I brought my book written by Michael Moore. His criticism of Mr. George W. Bush was tuff, but obviously well called for. How can a people elect such a president, I wondered? "Have you eaten, or will you join us for dinner?" Mom came asking after they had finished playing.

"No, I haven't," I answered. "I'll love to".

"Are you glad that Dad and caddy are home again?" she asked noncommittally.

"Of course I am. Aren't you? Why do you ask?" I responded.

"I don't know. Just asked. I miss you," she explained, nothing more. She left.

What was that? Dad was at home now. In what respect could she miss me? I was flabbergasted.

After the dinner surprise number two fell down.

"What would you all think if we went together in the Sauna as we used to do many years ago?" mother asked with a most innocent expression on her face.

"I don't think it's a good idea with my plaster. Otherwise that would be nice," Caddy replied.

"I think that's a nice idea," Dad agreed.

"Why not?" I said. "We just have to wait for that Caddy gets rid of her plaster," I contributed.

Mom looked happy. She also looked thoughtful.

"Then, why don't we go down to the Sauna department? We could practice to be nude in front of the fireplace. Then we wouldn't be embarrassed in two weeks as Caddy gets off her plaster," Mom persisted.

I looked at Dad. Was he in on this scheme? Were they together, Mom and Dad building up for an incestuous foursome? He was totally neutral looking.

"That sounds nice. I'm so sorry for the nuisance I cause," Caddy ventured.

So this was it. The thought of having Dad around didn't appeal to me. But I didn't want to be the drag.

"OK, then we need at least some beer and perhaps some whisky. Do you have some, Dad?" I added.

Soon we were settled in the sitting room in conjunction to the Sauna. At first no one dared to start the stripping-process. We open a few cans of beer. Then Mom started to unbutton her blouse. Caddy pulled off her T-shirt. So did Dad. I followed suit. I decided to be brave and removed my pants. I was down to my knickers and socks. Nothing was protruding in my socks, but in my knickers something was doing it all the more. Now both Mom's and Caddy's breasts were out for display. Ravaging. I look at Dad. He was totally naked by now. He didn't have an erection though. I removed my socks. Then I looked around again. Now Mom was naked. Caddy was fighting with her pants. It's not so easy with a straight leg. They came off. She started with her panties. Soon they were off as well.

"Come on," Caddy ordered looking at my knickers, "Off with them," she added.

I felt embarrassed. For once my embarrassment was caused by the erection, not the other way around. I took them off. They all looked at my tremendous erection. They all smiled, but no one said anything. I was blushing. Finally Mom said;

"Don't feel embarrassed, Charles. What you have there is something to be proud of".

I put my hands on it, trying to hide it from the others.

"Take away your hands. I love to look at it," Caddy said. All laughed. I looked at them, then removed my hands. The gorgeous tool was looking at the roof. It was deep red in color. I looked at Dad. His prick had become harder.

"That's right Michael. With such lovely ladies around, you men should stand at attention," Mom said placing her hand on Dad's cock.

With a few massaging movements she had Dad's cock at full bloom. His cock wasn't as big as mine, but still very nice, perhaps 7 inch long and perhaps slightly thicker than mine. Caddy took example of Mom and placed her hand on my rod. She also made a few pulls on my shaft. I was close to coming. No one reacted to this clearly incestuous happening. So both Mom and Dad found it OK that Caddy toughed my prick. What were they really thinking? I couldn't understand it. I grabbed at a can of beer, just to do something. Caddy didn't let my prick go. She just continued making soft massaging moves.

"I'll put on the Sauna anyway," Dad said standing up. His erection looked very nice and with his tool protruding he went to the switch cabin. Mom had moved her hand to her cunt and was clearly and visibly caressing her clit. This was the sign Caddy needed to do the same with hers. As Daddy returned, Caddy asked;

"Dad, may a suck on your dick? It has been my dream for many years," she added.

"Sure, you don't mind, do you Cathy?" he asked Mom while moving to stand in front of Caddy.

"Not if I may suck on Charles's at the same time," Mom replied.

Caddy let my prick go, took Dad's between her hands and brought his cock to her lips. Mom came in front of me, kneeled, took hold of my bursting member and started to suck on it. I think it was harder and larger than ever before.

Nobody said a word. The women couldn't because their mouths were filled with meat. The men couldn't because they didn't know what to say. I exploded. My semen spurted into Mom's eager mouth, part of it dripping out. I look at Dad and Caddy. Now Dad was coming too. Both women continued their sucking and licking. I didn't know what else I could do but enjoy the tremendously lustful situation. I didn't dare to suggest any changes in the constellations. It didn't take long before I came again. I just sat there passively, letting Mom be in charge. My prick started to soften. Mother stood up, grabbed my hand, pulled me up and sat down in my former place.

"Now you eat me, you naughty incestuous son," she demanded.

I was down on my knees in no time. I started eat her. From his grunts I could gather that Dad was coming.

"Now you eat me, Dad," I could hear Caddy commanding. I noticed them changing places as we had done with Mom before. I can't tell whether it was Mom's juicy cunt against my mouth or the very thought of the situation that got my cock gaining size again. By the time mother came with a soft cry my rod was rock hard again. I just continued eating my lovely mother's dripping cunt. She would surely tell me what to do next. I heard Caddy coming. I looked up at Mom and saw that she was observing Dad and Caddy. I managed to turn my head so that I could see them as well, without stopping my sucking and licking. Dad was standing up by now. He was masturbating his rigid tool, aiming it towards Caddy. So he also had a new erection.

"Stand up, Charles," mother ordered. I obeyed.

"Now, Charles, masturbate and shoot your stuff into my face," she suggested. Again I obliged her wishes and soon my hot semen was splashing in her face. Caddy soon after got her shower from Daddy's cannon.

"Time for a short session in the Sauna, my son," Dad suggested. I took a sip from my can of beer, and followed him to the sauna. The women stayed behind.

In the Sauna we sat silent for a while. Our both pricks were still hard and erect. Dad started to fondle with his.

"Would you like to check how of penis of somebody else feels like when erect," Dad asked looking with a lustful expression on my cock. I was actually curious.

"Sure," I said grabbing his rock. It felt quite different, as it wasn't attached to my own body. I made a few strokes along his shaft. Dad took hold of my rod. For a while we sat there on the bench beside each other masturbating the other's very hard cock.

"Do you mind if I suck on yours?" Dad asked. "I have never tried that before."

"Go ahead," I answered feeling quite bewildered. Dad stepped down from the bench and managed to take my member quite deep into his mouth. He took hold of the part of my shaft he didn't manage to take in. He sucked and masturbated my cock at the same time. I came spurting what semen I had left in me into his mouth.

charles7
charles7
69 Followers
12