Embarrassing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charles7
charles7
69 Followers

"That was nice," he said with a smile. "Want to try?" he asked. We changed places and soon I was sucking on his dick. It felt good. Am I gay, I wandered?

He also came quite soon, his cum filling my mouth, some of it coming out of my nostrils. I had to withdraw.

"Time for a shower," Dad suggested. I got up and went to the shower room. Dad followed. After the shower we went in to the ladies. They were lying in a 69-position eating each other's lovely cunts. As we entered they finished. They looked hilarious.

"Now I would like to watch you Charles fucking your Mom," Dad explained.

Caddy got up from the sofa, Mom remaining lying on her back. She put out her arms towards me showing that I was welcome. I was getting very hard in an instant. I got on her starting to kiss her breasts. Mom got hold of my cock and drew it to her juicy entrance. I pushed my trembling rod into her as never before. I started a pumping that made her hiss of intoxication. She met my pushes. There was no sound in the room except the sound of the juices revolving in her vagina while I was pumping. She came. I came. I fell down on her, panting like after running at least ten miles.

"Get away from there," Caddy commanded. As we started to climb out of the sofa, Caddy demanded;

"Now you have to fuck me, Dad". She lay down on her back. Dad was having a problem, not having a hard on yet. Mom took hold of his prick, and with a few movements she had it erect in no time.

Dad lay down on Caddy. She brought his tool home. He started to fuck. Mom went down on her knees. Watching her husband screwing her daughter she started to suck on my again erect prick. She masturbated herself while licking and sucking on my purple member. I think we all came simultaneously.

After this we settled down for a while. Mom went to fetch some more beer. We looked at each other with Caddy.

"It's all so crazy, but I love it," she then said. "To realize all your fantasies, that have been building up in your brain during the years, together with the people you love the most and the people you can really trust, is something really fantastic," she added.

"You should have waited to tell us all that until Mom was back from the kitchen," I said.

As Mom returned, not only with the beer, but with some sandwiches as well, we asked caddy to repeat herself, which she did. We started to enjoy the sandwiches.

"It has been a long time plan of us, Dad and me, that one day, which happened to be today, we should arrange a situation where we all had a chance to let this happen. You both had your chance to withdraw without loosing face. While studying we use to swing and we both liked it, but when I got pregnant we stopped. We often talked about taking it up again, but realizing that we didn't have the right friends for that we gave it up. Later, as you both had grown up, we started to fancy about a four-some between the four of us. After I had had it with Charles and there were quite a few indications that you two had had it together, we decided to make a try. I'm so glad that everything went well, quite according to our plans," Mom explained.

"What indications did you refer to, Mom?" I asked.

"Well, your frequent erections in the hospital as I came to se Caddy. Then some stains in this sofa," she said indicating the sofa we sat in.

"Yesterday as you presumed we were making love upstairs, which we of course did, I took the time to sneak down to see what you two were up to. The thing was quite clear. Neither of you seemed to have hang ups about incestuous relations," she continued. I'm so happy.

By now Dad and myself, we both had tremendous erections. These were totally neglected for the time being. We just finished the sandwiches and enjoyed our beers. We discussed the risks of this new situation, but could not find any that mattered. This all would be our mutual secret, which was to be discussed about with no one outside the family. Finally we were ready to continue.

"We can't waist those wonderful erections any more," Mom said standing up. She turned, went on her knees in the sofa, facing the wall.

"Michael, my ass needs some cleaning," she explained looking demandingly at her husband. Dad obeyed immediately and stood up, took position behind her and inserted his very hard tool into her ass. Caddy also stood up, but due to the plaster she remained standing, only leaning against the back support. She only glimpsed in my direction, letting her gaze pass over my tremendous cock. I got up and soon I was pumping her ass like Dad was pumping Mom's. We looked at each other with Dad, both having a delightful grin on our lips. I reached for Caddy's clit with my hand. Daddy saw this and did the same with Mom. The pumping went on. There were sounds of pleasure. There were small cries of extreme pleasure. There were the deep sounds of utmost heat, of hut. Thanks to earlier ejaculations it took us all some time before we came. But finally within a short time span we all came. We were exhausted.

"I think it's time to call it a night, a good night as such," Daddy suggested.

"You can sleep this night with Caddy, if you wish, Charles," Mom suggested.

"Sure, I'd love to," not even trying to consider any other possible options.

We all took a shower. Mom and I helped Caddy to shower, keeping her plaster dry with a big plastic bag. As we were ready, Mom bent down and kissed my again erect prick.

"Good night, lovely children," she said and left.

"Would you like one more beer before we turn in," I asked Caddy.

"No, I'm fine. Shall we go to your room for the night?" she said with a husky voice.

"OK, let's," I answered and we started to ascend.

Caddy's room being between the master bedroom and mine we didn't hear a sound from there and surely our parents didn't hear a sound from us. That night we made love, soft tender love. My cock felt a bit tender after all the work it had performed. But it was quite tolerable. We fell to sleep.

On the morning, the day being a Monday, I had to go to the university. It was quite difficult to concentrate on the subjects. I was tired. The day dragged forward. In a pause I met Alice. She asked whether we could meet. I didn't know what to say. Of course I couldn't build my future on the relationships I had at home. I decided to accept her invitation. We decided to go and see a movie. I phoned home and told Mom that I would be late.

"OK, darling she said. Have a nice evening," she said without any hints of disappointment. That as such felt good. How would Caddy react, I wondered?

I tried to concentrate on the movie, but didn't succeed too well. While petting Alice under her skirt I thought about the previous evening. It had its effect. The cock Alice was massaging in my lap was enormous. A few times she looked at me in wonder, then just smiled. I smiled back. That was nice. Afterwards we went to her house. I met her parents for the first time. They were nice. After chatting with them for a while Alice suggested we go up to her room to listen to her new records. I agreed and we climbed the stairs. Alice closed and locked her door. Soon we were lying on her bed, the new music filling the room. We stripped without a word. Alice just touched my member and it was standing to attention. "Wow," she exclaimed. "That one will not fit in," she giggled. She was wrong. It fitted in splendidly and soon we were fucking in a furious tempo. We were trying to compensate all the enjoyment that we had lost due to my earlier embarrassment.

Finally we lay still beside each other, both exhausted.

"What a nice surprise you have kept in store for me," Alice said.

"I'm glad my prick finally functioned as it should. I couldn't understand why it worked fine when masturbating with nude pinups in front of me, but not with you being much more beautiful than those in the pictures," I wondered aloud.

"That was politely put. I have read that a lot of men have their hang-ups. This was one of the stories in Naked City," she said.

After a while we clad, and moved down stairs. Her parents told me, that they were looking forward to seeing me soon again, after which I left. Driving home I was thinking. How would this constellation affect my emotional life? Being in love with my Mom, with Caddy and with Alice at the same time. I couldn't even rate the degree of love towards them. Even the way I had enjoyed sucking on Dad's cock and the way I had liked him sucking on mine made me totally confused. I drew up to the curb and stopped my car. Am I queer in some way, I wondered? Concerning Dad; I have never felt any sort of interest in men before. I still wouldn't dream of having anything physical to do with another man. I was certain that Dad was a total exception. It was only the paternal love combined with my extreme need for sex, actually super erotic sex. It was also a question of curiosity. I could remember that earlier while masturbating I had wondered what it would feel like to have a cock up your throat. I had tried to bend and get my own prick into my mouth without success. I had only reached the very tip of my pole with the end of my tongue. Now I knew. It was nice.

But I was certain that, I wasn't gay. Then about the 'women in my life'; was there something wrong that I couldn't decide whom I loved the most. The natural love between son and mother was of course bringing me mentally very close to her. Then there was the very erotic sensation to have intercourse with her. The charm of forbidden fruit was one aspect. But Mom was also a very attractive woman, one that I could have fallen in love with without her being my mother, in spite of the fact that she was 26 years older than I was. She had a tremendous sex appeal. And then there was Caddy; very sexy, a tremendous body, beautiful breasts. She was very intelligent, she had a fantastic humor, and she was extremely lovely. I loved her. And then Alice, in most respects she resembled Caddy. I just didn't know her as well as I knew Caddy. But quite clearly I loved her too. There was nothing I could do, nothing I could decide upon, and nothing that I had to decide upon. I started the car.

It was 11 o'clock as I came home. My family was down in the Sauna department sitting around the small dining table playing cards, obviously strip poker. They were in different states of nudity.

"Want to join? You have to remove one garment for being late," mother asked.

I removed my pullover and sat down taking in Caddy's wonderful bared breasts. She was obviously loosing. We played. Within half an hour we were all nude except Dad who still had pants and socks on.

"Do you cheat, Dad," I joked. We all laughed. "As you are properly clad, you could fetch some beer," Mom suggested. Dad did as he was told. As he returned I was having a tremendous erection. Dad looked at it.

"What have you been doing getting Charles into that state?" Dad asked.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing. We just took turns and blew on it from two inches distance. That's all he needs to show us the right attention," Mom explained.

Dad removed his clothes and sat down. We had the beers. Soon he was erect as well.

"You didn't even have to blow on mine, and here we are," Dad laughed.

During the day someone had brought a big, thick and soft new carpet which now covered the floor. I looked at it.

"That carpet looks nice. What is it for?" I asked.

"If you are tired, you can relax by lying down on it," Mom explained.

Dad went to put on the Sauna. As he returned he lay down on the carpet. His cock was straining towards his navel.

"This feels good," he reported from the floor. Mom went to him, straddled him and inserted his tool into her self. She started to ride him. You could hear the sucking sound from her cunt. She must have been very wet already. Caddy moved over and lay down beside them.

"I can't ride like Mom does, with this bloody plaster. Come to me brother," she begged. She didn't have to beg. I went down on her in the 69-position. I started to eat her. She eagerly took in my trembling rod into her mouth and started to suck. I soon came, but so did she. So did Mom and Dad. I stood up, my ram-pole still aiming at the roof.

"Come and take my place," Dad ordered, and soon Mom was riding on me while Dad was screwing Caddy the missionary-style. I held Mom's exquisite tits in both my hands while she was riding me. I could feel Dad's semen running around in her cunt. She was massaging her clit. She looked me deep in my eyes. "I love this," she said. Again we all came almost simultaneously.

"Now I'm for the sauna," Dad said. "Who will join me?" he asked. Mom got up and joined him.

"Let me have a taste of the cum-blend, yours and dad's," Caddy demanded.

I lay down beside her and she stared the licking and sucking. If my cock had got softer after fucking Mom, it was rock hard again.

"Mum, this is good," Caddy told me between the sucking. Before I came I moved upon her and penetrated her wet cunt. On straight arms and on my knees I screwed her as fast as I could. I was able to control the pressure on my rod by optimizing the angle. We both came. Caddy didn't even have to massage her clit to come. Everything was perfect. We lay panting beside each other. "We have quite a new life now as everything can be done in the open. We don't have to hide anything from the parents. I love it," she said. "Life couldn't be more wonderful," she added.

"At present, yes. But this isn't the solution for life," I said.

"Of course not. This is until we have an even better option," she said. Fair enough.

"To that I agree," I said turning to kiss her deeply on her mouth.

That night I slept with Mom. And we didn't only sleep. Dad had Caddy for himself.

charles7
charles7
69 Followers
12