Embarrassing Ch. 03

Story Info
His night out - & his learning ? continues.
3.9k words
4.05
24.9k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Suggestion: Please read Chapters 1 & 2 first

My plans for the beginning of this evening crystallize in my mind, and if fortune favors me, then they will be even better. I look at you: puzzled, aroused, curious, and nervous. I can feel my own arousal, but I am in control. "You know that revenge is sweet," I offer as a tease. You look at me with a falsely angelic look as you climb clueless into the minivan. I just return the smile.

"Are you sure you want to do this? I can tear up the card we signed and just go to our favorite restaurant and a movie."

"No, I really want to do this," you respond.

"Okay then, once you start the van there is no quitting, no turning back."

You turn the key in the ignition. The engine starts up.

"Are you ready to play a quick game on the way to the restaurant?" I ask.

"Of course."

I slowly reach into your fly and bring your cock and balls into my view. I love how they look resting there. As I unhurriedly caress your intimate parts, I explain the game to you.

"I have selected a very special restaurant tonight. We have never been there, and only I know where it is. Instead of saying turn left and right, I am going to squeeze your left testicle for left and your right for right. It may be a very, very gentle squeeze, so you must pay attention. I will be massaging them and your love wand. If you get it right, I will immediately put your wand in my mouth and give you oral pleasure, but only for 12 seconds. Now if you get it wrong, and because I am delaying my gratification, you will give me 15 seconds per error of your wonderful cunnilingus skills immediately upon demand for payment. Conditions acceptable?"

I knew they were acceptable to the parts of your anatomy that were in my loving grasp. I needed a verbal agreement.

As I look into your lustful eyes, a low, throaty moan escapes your lips. You lick your dry lips and say only "Uh huh."

"That will not suffice."

You look at me questioningly.

I say very slowly and succinctly, "You...must...say...'I...accept.'"

You take a deep breath, and quietly say, "I accept."

I look at him and gently squeeze his right testicle. He puts the car in gear and turns right out of the driveway. I start his reward.

1 My head goes down 2 up 3 down 4 up I turn on your butt plug. 5 down I squeeze right testicle. 6 up 7 down 8 up 9 down 10 up 11 down 12 up

He continues driving straight ahead.

I inform him that he missed the turn.

"I did not feel anything."

"Are you calling me a liar?"

"No." you stutter. "I wouldn't do that. I am mistaken. I owe you fifteen seconds."

"Good."

I squeeze your left testicle again.

I give you the pleasure of your reward.

1 down 2 up 3 down 4 up I turn on your butt plug. 5 down I squeeze right testicle. 6 up 7 down 8 up 9 deep throat 10 up 11 deep swallow 12 up

My hand is almost continuously stroking your cock. There have been nine rewards and six penalties that you have amassed. We haven't even reached the restaurant yet. You are surreptitiously trying to rock your hips to receive more pressure so that you will find release. You know that I will not let that happen yet, but you are hopeful.

Four more turns, and we will be there, but that is my secret.

I squeeze your right ball. You turn right.

I start what I have promised. 1 down 2 up 3 down 4 up You turn on my magical bullet. 5 down with vacuum-like force 6 up 7 down slowly 8 up 9 down I have been tasting your precum. I devour your meat as if what issues from it will be my last meal. I squeeze right testicle. 10 up 11 down 12 up

You do not cum.

Two more turns. Two more rewards, but six more penalties are earned. For a grand total of 12 penalties that you will have to pay up. One hundred eighty seconds that you will have to pay whenever I choose – 3 minutes of pure pleasure for me to command.

One last turn and we are there.

My hand obviously contracts on your left testicle. You turn left.

Your last and most enjoyable bonus starts.

1 down until my nose touches your pubes, 2 up until only the crown is between my lips, 3 down you feel my throat closing about your cock, 4 up slowly, so slowly that I am only half way up before: 5 down quickly and stay still, until 6 up, 7 down. You are throbbing. 8 up. You are twitching. 9 down. You are leaking pre-cum. 10 up. I hear you moan. 11 down. You thrust slightly. 12 up. I hear a groan.

You park in one of the few available parking spots.

I can tell you are disappointed that I did not let you cum. I tenderly return you to the enclosure of your pants. You are so obviously rigid.

"Aren't you happy I chose such a long jacket? Now escort me to the door."

"I learned of this place by intense research. It was well worth the effort. I hope that you agree. There is a sensual aura that you will feel immediately. I know because I made the reservation in person."

As both gentleman and submissive, you serve me by opening the door. I enter. Our first sight is a gorgeous man and delectable woman standing by the reservation desk. They are our servers for the evening.

There are two parties before us, and I catch you watching them with excitement and curiosity. The first consists of three people. Their attire consists of a sensuous, satin-like material, save for the man's velvet polo shirt. His gi and shirt covers a very luscious six-foot frame. The women are as different as night and day. The one farthest from him is approximately five ten and sensuously rubenesque. She is wearing a coatdress that accents her lovely breasts and equally lovely legs. They exude sexuality. Although the woman who is between them stands five foot six, she seems to be almost a spirit because of their force of being. This over-shadowed woman is clothed in a dress that has many buttons. There are buttons in the front from the low neckline to the mid-thigh hem, each side from the armpit to the hem. There are buttons down the back from the top to just under her ass. When she moves the lower portion separates.

The couple closest to us is two women. They are dressed exactly the same except for the color of their shirts. They are wearing long tan jumpers with slits to their hips on both sides and either a light yellow or gold shirt. They are both about five foot three. One woman is white. The other woman is black.

The two parties are lead into the dining area by the servers. You and I are left standing temporarily. I raise your jacket and put my hand in your front pocket. I touch your smooth cock and balls. I love how they feel shaved. Your love muscle, which has not lost all the rigidity from before we entered, instantly becomes fully erect.

You stare at me aghast and excited as I am touching bare flesh through your pocket. You check your other pockets while I massage my favorite toy. You realize that my hands will have easy access to you. Your most sensitive flesh will be fully accessible to my inquisitive fingers.

The woman server returns. You try to lower your jacket so she cannot see the movement of my fingers in your crotch.

"Hold still!"

You freeze in willful submission.

The server is calmly waiting – and watching.

I turn to her and say, "Everything is to my liking now. May we be seated."

"This way please," utters the server with a stoic look on her face and a gleam in her eyes.

Your face has turned a dusky rose color. You are embarrassed.

You flick the remote on. I take one false step.

I hear you snicker behind me. You inquire, "Is everything all right?"

"Everything is perfect," I inform you. I then prove it by confidently and steadily striding my stuff before you. I know you are watching my ass as it switches back and forth seductively.

Then you surprise me by turning my toy off, only to turn it on six seconds later, then off again after fifteen.

The room is round, with booths lined along the walls. The booths are circular, for privacy. There is five-foot walkway around the outside of the booths and six steps leading to a spotless serving area in the center of the room. There appear to be three dumbwaiters.

We reach our booth, and shockingly, you start my toy humming again!

As we are seated, I have the most devilish grin on my face. I am enjoying the sensations that are coursing through me. As the thrumming courses through my body, I examine our booth in detail. It feels as if we are in our own private cave. The seats are very deep – wide enough to recline comfortably if you so desire. The back is very high. They are covered in buttery soft leather in a lovely shade of dark blue. I notice a pile of cushions on the seat to my left. My hand glides over the different shades of blue and find they have different textures. The lighting is soft and low, highlighting only the table. On the light-blue, linen-covered, round table are three things. First is a small centerpiece of lavender blossoms. Second is a blue leather folder with linen parchment sheets of paper. The menu is hand written in calligraphy. The way the foods and drinks are described makes one's mouth water. Third is a small intercom with multiple buttons in a variety of colors. There is a small card attached.

I remove the card, but my eyes are drawn out of our booth and across the way. The other booths are likewise appointed, but in different colors. We can see into two booths. They are the two parties that were escorted in before us. Of course, they can see us.

My joy toy goes silent.

I turn and look into your smiling eyes.

"Do you like it so far?"

"You know that if it pleases you, then it pleases me."

The way you have answered my question brings me pleasure also.

I remember the card in my hand.

The card reads:

We who serve this evening will not come until summoned.

To summon the female, press the white button. To summon the male, press the black button.

You may listen to another booth that has not requested privacy by pushing the button the color of their booth until it lights.

To request privacy press the color of your booth until it lights.

We who serve can screen your booth if ordered.

We who serve hope to please.

I show you the card. As you read, I notice your body's reaction. Your grip on the card seems to get a little bit harder. You sit up straighter. Your eyes enlarge and quickly scan the other booths that are visible to your gaze. You breathe deeper. Your lips form the words 'Oh shit,' but no sound is uttered.

I reach into my purse and hand you the card that I had you sign before we left home.

"Do you remember this?"

"Of course."

"What is Rule 3?"

"A person cannot On another person more than twice in succession. Then it is the other person's turn."

"What is Rule 3 again?"

"A person cannot On another person more than twice in succession. Then it is the other person's turn."

"You broke that rule."

"I did not."

"Think back. When I embarrassed you in front of the female didn't you turn it on as I started to follow her?"

"Yes."

"Then didn't you try to make a misstep and quickly turn it off and on again for a short period?"

"Yeah."

"Now, finally, as we entered this booth, didn't you turn it on once again for almost the sixty second limit."

"Uh huh. I did."

"Now read the penalty."

I watch as you read it to yourself. Your lips start to move and your face pales.

"Read it aloud."

"If either one of us breaks any of these rules then the other person has to do whatever the other person wants for the rest of the night and then an additional 24 hours after the time we return home and finish our first night together."

"Do you mean this?" as he points to the word 'WHATEVER'.

"I was very clear, wasn't I?"

"Yeh."

"Yes"

"Do you want to choose what you will consume from this menu, or do you want me to select for you?"

"I will select my meal."

"Oh, by the way. You are not to say a word to anyone unless Itell you to speak or you ask me nicely if you may speak. There will be repercussions if you don't. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

"Have you chosen your food and drink?"

"I'm ready."

"Push the white button."

The female is standing prepared for our order within fifteen seconds.

I tell what I would like and turn to you and wait. You open your mouth to give the woman your order. You look at me. Your mouth closes.

"Don't you want to place your order with this woman?"

As you order, I take a blank sheet of paper and a red fountain pen from my purse. I write the number 1, fold the sheet once, and place it near the centerpiece with the pen on it.

The female has left.

"What is that for?" you ask, not knowing what I have written.

"I will tell you later. Do not touch it. Do not move. I am going to the women's room."

As I rise to leave, I notice the woman in the coatdress leaving also. I have an evil thought.

I signal the female. She comes to me near the women's door. I tell her I do not want the meal served until I summon her. You may serve the appetizers and drinks immediately. Make sure there are glasses of ice water, with lots of ice continuously at the table.

She answers, "Yes, Ma'am."

I adjourn to the women's lounge.

As I ready to return, the woman in the coatdress and I are both sitting in the lounge making sure that our make-up is perfect. It is. I look at her and realize that I have seen her picture before. It is from my favorite adult site. She is about to rise and I call her by that name. She stops questioningly, but almost regally. Her posture is inquisitive. "How are you worthy enough to use that name?" I look her in the eye and tell her with a slight nod who I am. She smiles and we talk like old friends. We have sent a few private messages to each other.

"I just thought of the most deliciously embarrassing plan. Would you help me with it?"

"Of course."

I then give her all the necessary, naughty details.

She then suggests that 'little one' - her name for the other woman in her party – aid us in my plan. She gives her ideas to embellish my plans.

We look at each other and laugh.

I return to the table. You seem to be waiting patiently for me. I look at the paper and pen. They have been moved. You do not think that I will notice their subtle shift. You are wrong.

I also become aware that you have "requested privacy".

"Have you done exactly as I instructed you prior to my leaving?"

"Yes, of course."

I take the paper and on the second line write "3", then refold and replace it.

I look across the way and see my friend and her man laughing and looking this way. Their companion is sitting with her head humbly lowered.

I take my glass of refreshing water, raise it to them and drink.

"Who are they?"

"I talked with the woman in the coatdress while I was gone."

They let the young woman out.

I press the red button. We hear my new friend and the gentleman.

His voice:Do you think that 'little one' will do it?

Her voice:She better.

His voice:I hope she doesn't.

Her voice:She will.

His voice:Do you want to bet on it?

Her voice:Sure. But what?

His voice:That's a good idea.

Her voice:What is?

His voice:What we will bet.

Her voice:What?.

His voice:Her butt.

Her voice:(while laughing) You got me.

His voice:(he laughs, then serious) And I always will, dear.

We look up and 'little one' is standing before us. She appears slight, as if, she is trying not to be seen. Then she decides. Shoulders back, legs apart, eyes lowered, and mouth open.

'little one' waits.

"Why is she here?" you ask.

"Don't ask me. Ask her. Ask 'little one'."

So you turn and ask her why she is here.

"Ma'am and Sir. Madam sent 'little one' here to deliver a message."

"What is the message?" I ask.

Her skin turns a nice shade of red. "Ma'am, you must take it. I was ordered not to touch it."

My lover asks the obvious question, "Where is the message?"

I thought her skin was red before. She slowly raises the skirt of her dress. The higher the skirt the deeper red her flesh becomes.

While watching her I tease, "Your breathing is getting a little ragged," as I pat the tent in your pants.

The hem goes past her stocking tops.

Higher still the hem goes. We see a bell on a chain and then another bell on a chain. The chain is connected to a ring through her labia and a miniature scroll is in this ring.

"Ma'am, Madam says this is for you."

I gently remove the note. I put it to my nose.

"Do you enjoy 'little one's' version of Nector?"

I wave the paper under your nose. You inhale her scent and nod with a smile.

It reads: "I need to return something to you. Make sure 'little one' cums and is dripping when she returns."

I hand you the paper and say, "Read it."

"Interesting! You or me? What did you forget?"

Ignoring your last question I mutter, "Definitely, not you."

I take the missive from your grasp and on the bottom of the note I write two letters - OK.

As I roll the note again into a small scroll, I turn and 'little one' becomes the center of attention.

"'little one', you are an obedient slave and will do anything that Madam and Master have ordered, correct?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Did Madam and Master tell you anything else other than to deliver the message?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"What was that?"

"I am to do only what Ma'am tells me. I am to do everything that Ma'am tells me."

"Will you comply, 'little one'?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Did I tell you to lower your dress? Is that your proper position when standing?"

The hem is raised, legs are apart, shoulders are back, and eyes are lowered. "I am sorry for being a disappointment to Madam and Master's friend."

"This is the first time that you were told to do something like this, isn't it?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Tell Them that I am proud of the honor that they have given me of being the first. You must always realize that even now they are watching over you. I want you to look in my eyes, lower your hem, unbutton your dress from the hem to your waist, and then hold your dress wide. You must do it smoothly and elegantly so that my lover becomes hard. Master must become hard also because he will know what you are doing. When you are done I am going to take my right index finger and slide it along the lips of your pussy and if you are wet, very wet, I will make you cum once. I then will send you back with my answer to Madam and Master."

I lean against you while we watch as 'little one' lowers her dress. You rub my sensitive nipples as she looks into my eyes, and with shaking fingers unbuttons her dress slowly to the waist. I do not need to touch her because her juices are glistening in her neatly trimmed pubic hair.

But I must do what I said. I sit up, take my index finger, and slowly swirl it in my glass of ice water. Ice-cold, it goes between her open legs and separates her arousal-slick lips. It continues forward, and the manicured nail grazes her exposed clit. A moan escapes her slightly open mouth. I insert one, two, three fingers into her.

"Ride them, 'little one.'"

She lowers and raises herself on my fingers.

She obeys. My thumb strokes her clit. She lowers and rises while her fluids are filling my hand. She lowers and rises as you, my lover, are kissing my neck. She lowers and rises while I am telling you to push their button on the intercom. She lowers and rises until she hears:

Madam's voice:She is such a slut!

Master's voice:I am proud of her.

Madam's voice:She stopped!

Master's voice:She better not!

She lowers and rises again. She lowers and rises again.

Madam's voice:She is going to cum.

12