Embarrassing Video

Story Info
I have a one night stand with Jodie's cousin.
2.9k words
3.57
25.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone has them, those embarrassing situations that make them cringe afterwards. Perhaps just for a few hours, maybe for a couple of weeks. I unfortunately have one that continues to annoy me every time I hang out with my friend Jodie. I can't believe she keeps hold of the video and delights in showing it to people in my presence.

It dates back to a few years ago. We were both working in a nursery and had become friends. I was a few years older and to be honest came from a very different background. I'd been to university and my dad was a doctor whereas she hadn't completed her A-levels and her parents were quite chavvy. Still, we connected and understood one another's humour and enjoyed spending time together.

We were due to go out into town one weekend, and Jodie mentioned that her cousin had just turned 18 and she'd promised to take him out for a drink. Our friends at work were ok with the idea, I wasn't overly interested. I was the oldest in the group at 24 and the idea of being with a group of 18 year old lads wasn't appealing, they tended to be very immature, boring and unable to handle their drink.

It didn't matter. I wasn't going to spend Friday night by myself, so went over to Jodie's after work to get ready. Jodie's dad was out at the pub and her mum was watching some rubbish downstairs, so Jodie and I were free to use the bathroom and her bedroom to get ready. Jodie had no shame and after I arrived I went upstairs to her room where she was naked and rubbing moisturiser into her body. Now I had seen Jodie up to all sorts of naughtiness so was no longer embarrassed by this. She wasn't unattractive, although was a bit overweight. I was jealous of her large breasts, but not so jealous of her stomach and thighs; she ate and drank far too much without doing any serious exercise, well, out of the bedroom anyway. She loved tattoos, had an oversized tramp stamp and various symbols and quotes in foreign languages all over. Not my cup of tea but meh but the boys sure liked her, besides Jodie was fun and that's what I liked so I didn't mind hanging out in her room as she remained naked while choosing what to wear and painting her fingernails.

Once she'd finished and finally got dressed we walked to a friends house and got a taxi. As I'd expected her cousin and his friends were an awkward bunch who didn't know how to behave. They leered at us girls, didn't buy us drinks and their banter was pretty rubbish. Her cousin was cute, taller than me with what looked like a few muscles in the right places, and a handsome enough face. As the night wore on I had far too much to drink. Jodie's cousin and his mates became a bit too touchy feely, but it was his 18th after all and I tolerated it. Later on Jodie took me to one side and told me that her cousin fancied me and was desperate for a birthday kiss but was too shy to ask. Ergh, I didn't like it when she put me in this position, but meh, as a favour what was one kiss?

So I grabbed him on the dance floor and brought him in close to me. The music was up high, but I could hear the screams of his mates. I looked into his eyes and his head arched and his lips moved closer to mine. Our lips connected and I felt that usual buzz when I kiss someone. His tongue poked through my lips and it was pretty full on, he grabbed my back and my bum with his hands and snogged for all he was worth. I broke away and looked around, saw my friends giggling and Jodie annoyingly was taking pictures. "Have to record it babe, his mum wanted me to make sure he had a good night," she shouted over to me. Oh well, fair enough I thought and went to get a drink.

Jodies cousin came over and said "thanks, I'd been wanting to kiss you all night, would you like a drink?" Now, at this stage I wasn't really in the mood to spend more time with this idiot, but the last five words he uttered won my heart! I was pretty low on money and was happy to have this guy blow his birthday cash on me.

We went to a few more clubs and I continued to get drunker and drunker. Jodie's cousin continued to chat me up and we kissed a few more times. He became much more touchy feely, even slipping his hands under my top and down into the back of my skirt. Admittedly I didn't say no and was enjoying the attention, it had been a few weeks since I'd had some! I lost the other girls and was told that Jodie had gone home with some guy she'd met. Great I thought to myself, I was supposed to be sharing a taxi back with her and now she'd left me alone.

As we got chucked out of the last club her cousin grabbed hold of my hand and led me off into the darkness. "Don't worry, you can crash at mine, I live around the corner from here," he soothingly whispered into my ear. Deep down I knew what he meant and if I'd been more sober I would definitely had told him where to go. However I was drunk, my feet hurt and I was horny.

So I followed him back, occasionally stopping to snog him or allow him to fondle me. We got back to his and he quietly led me through the front door. I asked to use the toilet and while I was in their he said he had to sort his room. As I sat down I searched through my purse. "Fuck," I said to myself realising I'd forgotten to bring any condoms. Oh well, guess that means I'll have to suck him off to finish.

There was a knock at the bathroom door and he said he'd tidied his room. I opened the door and there he was completely naked. Oh my god, no seduction here then. I was underwhelmed, he was scrawnier than he looked, and had a thick bush of pubes which practically covered his cock, gross. He grabbed my hand and led me to his room, I could see he'd made an effort to tidy the mess although not a good effort. Then I saw the single bed "oh good, this is going to be comfortable," I said to myself.

We kissed once more and he pulled me towards his bed. He dragged my hand down to his cock and began to play with it. I took over from him as he sat back on his bed, smiling, obviously very pleased with himself. "Here we go," I thought to myself as I got down onto my knees. He began playing with my hair as I put one hand onto his belly and began gently wanking him with my other. My lips closed around the end of his cock and I started to lick around the tip, before lowering my mouth over his flaccid cock. It started to harden immediately and I looked forward to what was about to happen. After a week of using my vibrator having the real thing was a turn on.

I prided myself on the quality of my blowjobs and spent a fair amount of time playing with his cock with my hands and lips, each time pushing my head a little bit lower, feeling his cock stiffen with every move. As I got further down his cock my nose touched the base of his belly I realised that his pubes were becoming annoying. I like a guy to be well maintained, this clearly wasn't the case. Despite the tickling from his bush, I focused on his moaning and knew he was enjoying it. I didn't notice from the corner of my eye as he reached out and retrieved his phone and certainly didn't notice him lean it against the side so that he could capture my amazing blowjob on camera. I continued sucking on his cock, making it nice and wet and fondling his hairy balls with my hand, I went deeper and deeper enjoying being a dirty slut.

After a few more minutes I was deepthroating him and enjoying the sweet taste of his pre-cum when he grabbed the top of my head and pulled me up. Although a little surprised, I was thrilled when I saw the size of his cock. Outside the bathroom I had seen a small flaccid dick surrounded by hair, whereas now I could admire the thick white shaft, covered in my drawl and a few white specks of his cum. I could feel the dribble on my chin and some of it was connecting my face to his thighs.

"Now it's your turn," he said to me, at which I stood up and began pulling my skirt down. I went to yank off my top at which he said "no leave it on babe, I don't like small tits." I couldn't believe my ears. I went bright red at receiving this abuse from a guy whose cock I had just been sucking. I stopped and dropped my top. Before I could say anything he had stood up and was pulling me towards his bed. He pushed me down positioning me on all fours, spread my legs, moved my thong to one side and began rubbing his hard cock against my pussy.

Although mentally still focused on the insult, my pussy was wet and ready to be smashed by his big cock. I could feel my lips spreading as the solid head of his cock pushed against my opening. Pleasure surged through my body as the head entered and his shaft began to bury itself inside my pussy. The first thrust only went in an inch or two but he began to push it in deeper and deeper and I soon forgot the insult. With my head leaning down I reached towards my clit with one hand and used my other to stretch apart my cheeks to allow him to enter me more deeply. As he slowly pushed further in I enjoyed the feeling of having a cock inside me combined with the gentle stroking of my clit. A good fuck with a well hung stranger was always a nice way to finish a night out.

He became rougher, shoving his cock in deeper and faster, and slapping my rear. My bottom began to tingle after receiving several blows, all I could say was "smack me harder." Despite the appearance of being posh and proper you only had to scratch a little bit at the surface to find I'm a complete slut. He fucked me hard, grabbing at my hair and pulling my then switching to my hips and pulling my back against him. I moaned increasingly louder, urging him to fuck me harder and deeper. I tried to reach around to stroke his balls or his chest, although invariably returned to frantically rubbing my increasingly tender clit and pussy lips. My top crept up although I didn't even try and take my bra off.

His fingers entered my mouth and then I felt his thumb stroking around my asshole. He told me that my "asshole was opening wide," and that he bet I "loved riding a big cock up my arse." I murmured in agreement although he kept thrusting his cock into me and with each thrust I pushed back to get his cock as deep as possible.

Then he uttered "ah I'm about to finish, slow down." I slowed down, burying my head in his bed, trying to focus on my orgasm and enjoying his long hard cock. I slowed right down as I felt him altering his position slightly, what was he leaning for, a cloth or something?

Shit, I remembered, it hadn't even occurred to me to get him to put on a condom, I went to turn my head around to speak to him but he shoved my head back around. "Don't cum inside me, cum anywhere but not inside me," I urged. I didn't usually bareback, but enjoyed swallowing a guys cum, or seeing him squirt it onto my face or tits, anything but inside my pussy.

He responded "do you like my cock babe, do you want me to fucking spunk all over you, you fucking slut."

So naturally I said yes "cum all over me." He asked me to tell him my name and how much I loved riding and sucking his big cock, so I did, "errrghh, ergghh, my name, mmmm, my name is ****, aww, and I love, uhhhh, your big, errrghhh, cock, mmmm." At this he slapped my ass cheek loudly, thrust rapidly once last time and then pulled his cock all the way out. My pussy made an unsubtle noise as his cock slipped out temporarily gaping my opening, but I continued to moan with pleasure. He made a pained noise and rubbed his cock against my ass crack. As he continued to moan thick white squirts of cum violently erupted from the tip of his cock and I could feel his warm cum spraying all over my ass cheeks, against the top of my ass crack and up along my back. God this guy was cumming loads. After I felt the third jet splash onto my back I swung around and without looking up began sucking his cock, licking the cum off his tip.

"Ah yeah **** that's great, you're such a fucking sexy slut." Well that was praise after his earlier insult.

The next morning I woke up. Jodie's cousin wasn't there but I could hear voices downstairs. I reached around for my thong and skirt, I could only find the skirt and hurriedly pulled it on. I went out of his room and down the stairs desperate to get out, but sadly was stopped at the bottom by what I assume was his mum. She was a ugly women, fat, and wearing a stained dressing gown that did not cover her saggy tits or the tattoos on her neck and chest.

"Aww hello cutie, where you off too, you kept me up half the night," she said.

"Good morning," I answered.

Before I could say anything else she responded "aww posh slut are we, well we're all the same around a big cock aren't we love."

At this point a topless, bald fat bloke came around the corner and laughed, "don't worry love," he said looking at me "you inspired us to having another go haha." They both continued to laugh as I went to open the door.

As I walked out the mum shrieked even louder and pointed at my back and said "oh hun, you're a classy one aren't you."

It was the same all the way home, people kept laughing at me and pointing from behind and it made me quite nervous. Sadly it wasn't until I got home that I realised why. Taking my top of in my room I saw the thick white cum stains all over the back of my top where Jodie's cousin had unleashed himself on my back. How much could one guy produce? Looking in the mirror I could see dried cum all over my lower back. Although annoyed at the journey home, I still thought to myself that it had been a good night and the guy had been a good lay. Half an hours awkward journey home was worth a good shag.

The weekend passed and I got the odd text from Jodie asking after my night. I wasn't going to tell her, I was still annoyed with her for leaving early on Friday night and didn't want to let her know that her 18 year old cousin had had his wicked way with me. Besides I'd see her at work on Monday. By the time I got into work I'd forgotten about my shirt and the laughter, and being told I had small tits. However as I walked into the staff room I saw Jodie and the others in the corner giggling loudly.

"Hey guys, what's so funny?" I enquired.

"You!" shouted Jodie, and shoved her phone up towards my face.

I could see the screen clearly and I went white. Ignoring the obvious sex noises I could see a girls back with a cock rapidly fucking her from behind, then as the camera moved my top and long blonde hair stood out. The girls continued laughing and Jodie said "my cousin sent it to me yesterday, he's edited the best bits." I flatly denied that it was me and said I'd gone home shortly after her, but sadly the evidence was against me.

She skipped forward a minute and I clearly heard "my name, mmmm, my name is ****, aww, and I love, uhhhh, your big, errrghhh, cock, mmmm," then she skipped to a previous scene and you could see my face from the side sucking on her cousins cock. "That's not all," she said triumphantly and flicked to a set of pictures, one of her cousin holding my thong and another of my cum covered back lying on his bed after I'd passed out.

Clearly it was an embarrassing moment. Annoyingly Jodie kept the video and pictures and proceeded to show it to whoever she wanted to embarrass me. It's not the worst story I have with Jodie, but it is certainly the most embarrassing.