EmbarrASSment

Story Info
Sexy girls play a prank on small classmate.
1k words
2.96
47.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After college, the woman of my dreams approaches me.

She's Lynda Bree, the hottest & most popular woman on campus, and I'm the shortest, porkiest man in my class.

"What could she possibly see in me?" I wondered.

"Hey there, stud. Meet me here for some fun."

She hands me a piece of paper. It has a heart border and smells like her perfume. The "o"s are hearts, the "i"s are dotted in hearts.

it says; "Come to this address tonight to get fucked. This is NOT a joke."

The address is below that. I'm not sure what to think; I'd been humiliated by these kind of pranks before. It seems as if everyone @ school, in fact, goes to great lengths to humiliate me.

But this one said succinctly; "This is not a joke." With hearts for both "o"s and above both "i"s.

I decide to go. I have to risk it. If it ended up being Jimmy and his band of neanderthal jocks playing a prank, so be it.

As soon as I walk into the house, the scent of perfumes tickles my nostrils. I hear pop music playing from an upstairs bedroom and giggling women above me. It's obvious from their voices they were excited. But what for? To fuck me? Am I actually attractive after all? Does my short stature make me "mysterious" or "exotic" in some way?

I keep asking myself these questions as I walk upstairs.

Down a hall, there's a room with lights on in it. I walk to the room and with each step the smell of perfume and feminine flesh gets stronger.

Finally, I enter the room and see that I'm surrounded by the hottest chick from Colorado State University. I can't hide my pitiful little boner.

They're all SO gorgeous; each sexy in her own unique way. Some plumper, with breasts big enough to smother a guy my size, others supermodel-thin and tall and others of average size, with a "girl next door" thing going.

All of their legs are exposed (with short shorts, mini-skirts, panties, or swimwear) except for Lynda, who's in blue-brown pantyhose.

They act nice to me, welcome me into the room, tell me they know I don't get much play with the ladies. One even pulls out a soft, creamy tit, allowing me to fondle it a little. By now I'm rock hard, my little dick pressed against my inner khakis.

"How about ya take those shorts off, little guy. Let your boner breathe," Lynda giggles sweetly.

"Yeah, we wanna see your COCK!" one of the plumper ones says, pressing her arms together in front of her to accentuate the size of her massive, sweaty breasts.

I unbutton, unzip, and remove my khakis quickly.

"Aw... it's CUTE," says Lynda, fingering herself.

"Fuck YES!" a tall thin brunette says, using a hairbrush as a dildo.

I can barely restrain myself from cumming in mid-air. Lynda giggles and tells the others to cool it before I blow my load too soon.

I can barely believe what I'm hearing. Does this mean I get to fuck ALL of them?

Then Lynda curled her finger directing me to her.

"Get over here, LOVER. Let's share some saliva!"

I start walking to her.

"No!" she orders, "CRAWL! Embrace the ANIMAL WITHIN!"

I get on my hands and knees and crawl to her, anticipating the delicious fullness of her lips, looking forward to the perfect saliva of a princess.

Then, inches away, my face only an inch from hers, a powerful force yanks me away. I'm being pulled away, and Lynda Bree is pointing and laughing at me.

I look around confused and go deep red as I see that ALL the ladies are laughing as my potbelly is dragged across the carpet.

Looking up at Lynda, her creamy tits jiggling as she chuckles loud as a siren, I feel it enter my asshole; a dick.

Not just a "dick" but a massive, manly COCK. It pushes deep inside me, I feel like it's hurting my internal organs. Then it moves in and out getting harder and even longer.

As the width of it increases, I feel severe pressure on my asshole, I worry I'm bleeding, with tears in my eyes. Thoughts so humiliating they had never before crossed my mind occur to me.

I shut my eyes to keep from seeing the ladies' faces, contorted by cruelty, but I can't tune out their loud, hearty laughter.

Eyes shut, I begin to think of HIM... the mysterious whoever-it-is who's pounding my feminine little asshole.

I open my eyes thinking, "At least I can see their bodies if nothing else!"

I watch their legs and bellies and breasts. All so deliciously perfect. So beautiful in EVERY way. How could such angels be so CRUEL? How could they get such PLEASURE from my PAIN?

Tears roll down my face as the man pulls out of me. I can feel the cold air of the room blow into and through my gaping ass. Strong hands roll me over and I expected to see the face of the man.

Instead, I see a shower of sticky, hot semen spray my glasses, then hear him walk out of the room.

I pant like a tired dog on the floor, semen dripping from my glasses, tears dripping from my eyes, impressions of his powerful hands all over my used, abused body. Lynda speaks again.

"Ready! Set! Go!" she shouts and at "go" every giggling girl pull a camera from her purse and takes picture after picture of me in my most humiliated and abject moment.

I try to crawl from the room, out of breath. I feel piss drip from my shriveled dick as I do.

"Look at his VAGINA!" Lynda screams as I crawl.

"I KNOW!" another shouts, "What a fucking PUSSY he is!"

Then I hear the words that made the worst night of my life a million times worse;

"Get back here and lick our dirty asses, FAG, or these pictures hit the internet IMMEDIATELY!"

THE END