Ember & Ashe Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers

"I do tell you!"

"You do not."

I thought about it. Could it be that I was in the wrong? I cast my mind back, trying to recall if I had ever voiced my displeasure with her. To my embarrassment, I realized that I have never done so. Sure, I had sulked, pouted and otherwise hinted that I was unhappy, but never had I said anything to her.

My little son became little in truth. My libido shrank to the size of my withered, tired cock. The Dead Sea had a higher elevation than my ego at the moment.

"No need for melancholia, Ashe," she said to me, kissing both of my hastily-closed eyelids. I do not seek your embarrassment. Only your understanding. If you are unhappy, please let me know. Do not leave me to guess."

I smiled up at her. How could I resist such pretty eyes such as hers? "I'll do so."

"Promise?"

"I promise." This time, I landed a peck right on the tip of her cute, button nose. She giggled girlishly.

"One more thing, Ashe."

"Name it." I caressed her ass as she slid her shaved box across my muscular chest.

"What is in those other locked rooms we passed by on our way here?"

Did I mention my Kitten possessed a sharp mind?

I rolled over, pinning Ember beneath me. My hands pinioned hers to the ground. Her ankles wrapped around my waist, her ankles locking behind the small of my back. "Anything I can do to take your mind off of those other rooms?" I asked her.

"Perhaps you can divert my attention temporarily, Andrew Grissolm, but there is always tomorrow."

"I pray that there will always be a tomorrow with you, Eimi Yoshikawa." I used her full name and spoke in Japanese, something I rarely did. She intuitively felt the seriousness of the moment.

"As long as you desire me, I will be here." She kissed the tip of my nose, making me laugh out loud like a child at Christmas time. No fair scamming my moves! I lowered my head and kissed her passionately, letting her carry me away to another place.

Bare snatch on my chest, eh? Her limits were crumbling. Slowly, to be certain, but deteriorating all the same. She also hadn't displayed disgust at Alicia's photos, only a disparaging condescension at the woman's apparent lack of finesse. I'd be keen to see what Ember's limits truly were. But for now, I'd content myself just to be with her. I drifted off to sleep while being subjected to more of Ember's tender kisses. Every man should be so lucky.

---

Well, here is the fourth installment of the "Ember and Ashe" storyline. Am I getting better at writing erotica? Let me know! Drop me a line, and vote accordingly. Think I should throw away my keyboard and stop littering Literotica with my drivel? Well, let me know that, too! Only through constructive criticism will my writing ever improve. Please, don't forget to vote! And a sincere thank you to all of those who have written to me in the past. I have taken your comments to heart, and have applied your most of your suggestions. I hope that my latest writing effort reflects that.

Until next time,

-T

Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers
12