Ember & Ashe Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers

"Strip me," she commanded.

Shiori made short work of the gold lamé dress, getting Ember naked faster than I could've done. Without direction, Shiori sat down on my leather wingback chair, patiently waiting for Ember's next command. She didn't wait long. Ember bound her feet together and tied her hands behind her back. The white cords circled the back of the chair and snaked underneath it, securing the petite Japanese beauty. Ember climbed over Shiori, standing on the chair arms while bracing herself on the wall behind it. She slowly crouched, bringing her bared snatch closer to the bound girl's face. Ember somehow maintained her precarious balance on the arms of the chair. Her heels sank into the thick leather padding. I almost said something, but clamped my jaw shut. What was a ruined chair or two compared with seeing two Asian babes getting ready to go at it? Being cuffed to the bed aside, I was liking my afternoon so far.

"Pleasure me, Shiori." Ember commanded.

Shiori knew quim like Ember knew cock. Ember ground her simmering hot-pot onto Shiori's probing tongue. She lunged so hard that the lower girl's head sank deep into the plush leather headrest. I couldn't see Ember's face, but the way her pale ass frantically worked up-and-down told me enough about the pleasure she felt. The wet, smacking noises sounded like music to my ears. Each sharp note in the Symphony of Lust made my cock throb. How the poor girl could breathe baffled me. The way Ember pushed herself on the woman I was sure she'd be capping off Shiori's nose and mouth, both. Wonder what Ember would do if the girl passed out? Knowing her, she'd find some mind-blowing way to resuscitate her. I routinely enjoyed her imaginative sexual techniques.

Ember, of course, knew this.

"Like what you see? You could have been with us had you not spurned me."

As much as I wanted to answer Ember, I didn't want to be gagged. Ember actually looked disappointed at my ready compliance. How's that for fickle? The one time I decide to humour her and she looks let down by my silence. Ember roughly pushed herself off of Shiori, turned around a hundred and eighty degrees, then sat on the girl's upturned face. I didn't need to see anything to know what was going down. Or going up for that matter. That little scrunched up expression on Ember's face told me everything. Shiori had gone tongue fishing for brownfish. Ember ground her ass in tight, circular patterns while she diddled her sweet, flared open pussy. Her delicious, wet gash smacked as she reamed her fingers into herself. Ember's entire body quivered. Her damp skin shone, as if she suffered from fever.

I wondered if I ever made her break out in a sweat so quickly. I thought so, but maybe not. I don't know where she found this Shiori woman, but she certainly knew her stuff. It had been a long time since I'd desired another woman besides Ember, but I really wanted to take a ride on the Shiori Express. The little vixen looked like she could handle cock as well as Ember could.

Without warning, Ember rose from the chair. She swayed unsteadily on her high heels. I'd expected her to come over, but instead she turned her back to me and released Shiori from her bondage.

"Turn around for me," Ember said in an uncharacteristically stern tone. "Kneel on the chair as you grasp its back. Let your feet dangle off the edge of the seat cushion."

Shiori instantly obeyed. She assumed the requested position with a precision that hinted at experience in these matters. She might've looked like innocence personified, but little Shiori had more than an afternoon's experience in decadent behaviour.

Ember pulled out a prepared tray from under my bed, whipping back the cloth to reveal the implements du jour. She selected a black leather crop from the silver tray, then showed it to me, held up high. I wondered why she did that. Then I remembered the cameras.

She dragged its tip underneath Shiori's furry purse. Ember drove the tip of the hard leather into the Shiori's orchid. Ember withdrew the crop and used it to trace a sticky trail over Shiori's upturned ass. Three, rapidly delivered smacks from the wet leather tool made Shiori's ass writhe. The kneeling woman moaned as her ass received its punishment.

"Eimi?" Shiori said.

That, evidently, had been the signal my little Ember had been waiting to hear. The word hadn't even been completed when a vicious stroke of the crop cracked across Shiori's buttocks. She squealed. Shiori's body shot forward to escape the pain. Ember gently grasped a hip and pulled her back into the correct position.

"Do not run from me, Shiori. Savour the gentle touch of the crop and learn to accept it. Please count the strokes I deliver to your ass for me, starting from one."

"One!" Shiori moaned as the next blow cracked across her asscheeks. The stroke raised a beautiful red welt. The second stroke evoked a haltingly delivered 'two,' from the suffering girl. When the next blow struck across Shiori's inner thigh, she called out 'three.' Ember tsked loudly.

"Where did I strike you, Shiori?"

Shiori thought for moment. "My leg, Eimi."

"What did I ask you to do?"

"To count the blows." Shiori thought a little longer. "To count the blows on my ass," she amended.

"Just so. What should I do with you, now?"

Shiori didn't hesitate. "You must make me restart my counting from one."

"That is what I thought, as well." The next brutal smack across Shiori's ass made her groan. A hand involuntarily moved to cover her ass. "I will accept that noise as 'One,'" Eimi said. She scratched her nails over the red welts that covered the firm asscheeks of her submissive. God damn! Ember really did have rather evil-looking demon claws for fingernails. Perhaps my subconscious had paid more attention to Ember than my waking mind.

Ember reached a hand between Shiori's legs and played with her pussy. She drove her hand in and out of the girl's sodden box with cruel lunges. The wet music created by Shiori's damp, sucking pussy made me squirm on the bed. I wanted to stick my cock nads-deep into that snatch. Ember looked over at me and smiled. "Like what you see, Andrew Grissolm?"

That was a loaded question if I ever heard one! I remained silent. Ember slipped the crop over my iron cock. She smacked its head lightly at the tip. "Nothing to say? I never realized how meek you could be."

Meek? Me? I tried to stand up again. I didn't get far. The forgotten manacles held me fast. I yanked against my bonds, making the headboard creak with the strain. Eimi instinctively leaped back, then smiled down at me. "Perhaps not so meek after all," she said. "A tiger chained to the thinnest of trees." She planted a light kiss on the very tip of my twitching cock.

I'd hoped it would go further than that. One thing in this world I'd never tire of was Ember's gorgeous mouth savagely working over my cock. Alas, that was not to be. She pulled off me slowly. Carefully. A tigress giving her suffering prey a little breathing room before she pounced upon it to finish it off. Seeing my frustrated look, she only smiled at me.

"No more for you, Andrew Grissolm." She left me so she could fetch a large dual-headed dildo. That monstrosity looked every bit as thick as I did, only much longer in either direction. I noted with satisfaction that the latex had a nice cocoa colour very close to my own warm shade of brown. Heh. Even when angry with me she couldn't get enough of me.

"Why not come here and taste the real thing?" I taunted.

"I prefer the one I have in my hand," she replied. "It does what I want."

What the fuck could I say to that? Bitch!

She wasted no more time bantering with me. Ember took the huge dildo and forced it between Shiori's jaws. Slick, frothing spit soon coated the rubber tool. My girlfriend continued to work Shiori's throat with the thing until I expected the poor girl to faint. To her credit, Shiori took the fake meat easily. The scene fascinated me. It afforded me a glimpse of how Ember must look when sucking my own cock. Every time the massive crown of the cock head slid out of Shiori's mouth, more drool fountained over her chin. Her face shone with it. Without warning, Ember yanked the lubed-up rubber cock out of the prostrate girl's hungry mouth. Shiori moaned more from its startling absence then she had when it had stretched out her mouth and throat. Ember wasted no time on Shiori's feelings. She donned a black leather strap-on harness and secured the now-slick dildo to it. This in itself took awhile. She eased the thick tool into herself, giving her tight pussy adequate time to adjust to the girth of the toy. Time that hadn't been spent before violating Shiori's face. Then again, Shiori had not complained. Before long, the brown rubber dildo jutted menacingly from Ember's crotch.

Damn! If I looked like that while approaching a woman, I was amazed that I scored any pussy at all.

"Are you ready for more?" Ember asked Shiori. Her green eyes crept shut as her mouth opened wide. "Good girl," Ember purred as she grabbed the other woman by the hair on the sides of her head. A sharp thrust of her hips buried the dildo deep inside Shiori's throat. The woman's head reflexively snapped back as her air was cut off. Ember roughly wrestled the other woman's head back into position as she forced more cock into her. Shiori's entire body quivered as Ember ruthlessly face fucked her with the dildo. The woman's slender hands clung on to Ember's hips, using her for balance. When she tried to push off of the cock, Ember yanked her head forwards. Shiori gurgled around the block of rubber wedged in her throat.

Every few lunges Ember made sure to completely pull out so Shiori could breathe. During these brief respites I could hear Shiori's rough breathing as she greedily gulped in great mouthfuls of air. Each time, Ember would stare down at the woman and ask, "Are you ready for more, slut?" Each time, Ember would forget about waiting for an answer and plow the dildo back into Shiori's mouth. Ready or not, Ember force-fed Shiori more cock. Her slightly bruised lips always curled around the dildo in a faint smile. I could tell that seeing this pleased Ember to no end.

"You do like that," Ember said needlessly during one such break. One only had to look at the enraptured slut to see the truth.

"Yes," Shiori replied.

"Good. I will give you more of it."

Ember used the thick cock as a club, bouncing the hard rubber against Shiori's lips, chin, and cheeks. Each time, the slight Asian woman moaned.

"Where do you want this?"

"In my pussy. Please?"

Ember laughed, unaccustomed cruelty hiding in her voice like thorns in a corsage. "In your filthy hole? Make me believe it."

"Fuck me. I desire your cock in my pussy. I crave it. Please? Please, Eimi!"

My usually docile now turned Domme girlfriend made a show of taking time to consider her supplicant's plea. She snaked the cock underneath the woman's chin and used it to crane Shiori's face upwards until it gazed into her own. Their looks held each other, chips of the darkest obsidian meeting fragments of emerald. They peered into the infinite depths of each other's souls. The longer Ember stared, the more whimpering noises Shiori made, as if the cock had already entered her. The piteous sounds could make a eunuch hard! Ember finally came to a decision. "I will do as you wish," she said. "Prepare."

I couldn't tell you how that poor girl was supposed to prepare for shit. Ember used neither carefulness nor gentleness. She pried open Shiori's pert, sore lips and forced the cock back in-between them. Ember fucked Shiori's mouth even more roughly than before. The woman gurgled around the rubber brick. Simultaneously, Ember dug her fingernails deep into Shiori's ass, kneading it like a kitten making biscuits on a duvet.

"Ugh!" Shiori blurted from around the cock implanted in her face.

Ember continued to work at the other girl's ass. She raked it with her fingernails. She slapped it with her palms. Often, she pinched the delicate skin so hard that bright red florets bloomed on Shiori's golden hide. I had no doubt that Shiori loved the attention. I could smell her from where I lay. A musky, clean scent much heavier than Ember's, but very similar. Without preamble, Ember positioned herself behind Shiori's pussy, grabbed onto her waist, and thrust inside.

"Oh! Yes! Fuck me!"

"Trust me, slut. I intend to." Ember's no-nonsense tone shocked me. This aggressive Ember was a stranger to me. Her usual docility when it came to sexual matters had vanished.

Ember's constant assault of Shiori's pussy produced a stream of moans. As hard as Ember's thrusts seemed, Shiori wanted more. She slammed her ass towards Ember, trying to force more latex cock into herself. Ember's body glowed, the sheen of perspiration making her skin shine in the light. Droplets of sweat rained down on Shiori's ass and back as Ember furiously worked the cock into her. Each time Ember thrust the cock in, she let out a sharp grunt. Only then did I remember that that cock’s identical twin was firmly lodged inside of my woman! True, she was fucking Shiori, but she was fucking herself just as hard. I gasped aloud, imagining myself fucking these two wild women until they fainted. That noise made Ember's head spin towards me, then towards camera number two. She licked her lips, smiling seductively. She had planned things out well! That camera captured her best angle.

"Oh! Ashe! Fuck me harder. Shove that fat cock into me!"

Ember echoed my own surprised gasp. Her hard, rhythmic strokes stilled. Shiori, lost in her delirium, kept on thrusting her ass against the dildo for few more strokes. Eventually she stopped, her face a study in confusion.

"What did you say?" Ember whispered.

"I asked you to shove your cock into me."

Ember scowled. "You asked him to shove his cock into you." If Reggie had been around she would've taken cover. Shiori, apparently, didn't have Ms. Frederick's newfound wisdom.

"I did not," Shiori said.

Ember slapped Shiori's ass hard, her fingertips cracking across a round butt globe like a whip. Shiori yelped.

"You most certainly did."

To forestall any more arguments, Ember cued the video she was apparently recording and replays the last few seconds of their session. Shiori paled, a difficult task for anyone with her golden complexion to accomplish. She turned panicked eyes toward Ember.

"An accident, Eimi!"

Ember smacked her ass again. The loud crack that bounced throughout the room could shatter glass. "No one else may call him Ashe. Do you understand?"

Shiori sobbed. "Yes, Eimi."

Ember did not look placated. "I will make sure you never forget." She left Shiori, and bent down beside the bed. I heard her rummaging for something. When she stood back up she held a knobby, short vibrator in her fist. When switched on, its three segments rotated at varying speeds and in opposing directions. It reminded me of heavy machinery used to augur through rock. I couldn't tell if Ember intended to fill Shiori's pussy or to rip her a new one with that gadget.

Ember stuffed the toy into Shiori's sodden box. The girl took it without too much effort. Not surprising, considering the fucking she had just endured. Her apparent indifference vanished when she felt the tip of the thick rubber cock blindly probing around her tight asshole.

"Too big! Please, Eimi, stop!"

"Ashe loves fucking a woman's asshole more than any other part. If you truly desire him, this is how you must learn to take him."

Now, I won't claim to know everything about anal sex, but I can tell a novice from a professional any day. Shiori felt some discomfort from the sheer size of that tool entering her, but she must've had long familiarity with the procedure. In less time than I would've thought possible Ember had three quarters of that monster cock inside her golden plaything's rectal cavity. She only stopped when Shiori let out a long, ragged moan signifying no more could fit. Ember then squirted Frixion all over Shiori's ass crack, working it in with her fingertips. Shiori's rough moans smoothed out as the lubricant acted like a balm for her burning anus. Ember pumped her hips slowly, moving no more than a few centimetres in either direction. Even so, Shiori grunted underneath her.

Fucking incredible action, man! My only complaint? I couldn't see how that dildo looked skewering Shiori's ass. Ember would've had to have a Mini-DV Handycam with her, pointing straight down to bring that shot up on the monitor. It pleased me to see that she still had some learning to do, even as it annoyed me that I would miss out because of her ignorance. Then again, perhaps it wasn't an oversight but a plan. Feed the Black man appetizers but then ban him from the main course? I quickly dismissed the thought. Not even Ember could be so cruel.

Could she?

"How do you feel?" Ember asked.

"Strange," Shiori replied. "I feel you scraping against the vibrator in me, as if no flesh separates them."

"I would like to feel that one day." I noted the envy in Ember's voice. I pitied Shiori, then. Envy often turned to anger in Eimi-ville.

It came as no surprise to me when Ember started to fuck Shiori's ass with a vengeance. I didn't know what bothered Ember more, the Freudian slip with my name or the feelings that she was missing out, but she meted out some severe anal punishment. Slowly, Ember's position lowered as she ass-fucked the other woman. Soon, Ember's hips slapped hard against the ass cheeks her dildo split apart. Not only had she managed to get all of her dildo inside Shiori, but she now fucked the woman as if she intended to pulp her guts into mash and force it up her throat and out her mouth. Shiori constantly cried out, the discrete sounds blending into one long continuous stream of babble. Despite the perceived violence, I had to check my pity as I deciphered Shiori's wails.

"Take my ass, Eimi! Take it! Take it! Fuck me!" Over and over again. The words came so fast they climbed over each other on their rush to escape her battered frame. Ember reached forward and grabbed a handful of Shiori's hair. She snapped the woman's head back as she buried that rubber cock to the hilt. Shiori screamed, her entire body spasming uncontrollably as her orgasm hit. Ember stopped moving, keeping a death grip on the fist of hair as she used her free hand to stroke Shiori's back. They remained in that position, locked together by the brown rubber assault bolt that secured them both. When Shiori collapsed, Ember followed her down.

Even for a woman, the speed at which Ember's moods could change always startled me. She rained gentle kisses on the nape of Shiori's neck and shoulders as he stroked her body with both hands. She then deftly unbuckled her harness and withdrew the dildo from her. That left the glistening dildo jutting straight out of Shiori's ass. It wriggled like a snake having a seizure as Shiori convulsed. Only then did I hear the pussy-grinding vibrator still at work deep within her pussy. Shiori, still softly moaning, shook with pleasure.

"I will claim my present now," Ember said. She stroked her puffy, slick twat as she approached me.

"I thought your present was me watching you two?"

"Silence."

Most of the time, Ember and I made love. Today, however, she fucked me senseless. She let all of her pent-up frustrations feed her desire. She took from me what had been denied her with Shiori. She wanted an orgasm, and intended to get it. She twisted and bucked upon me, making my cuffs jangle against the bed frame. Her face looked feverish. Delirious. The Eimi Yoshikawa I knew and loved didn't exist here. Only a sex starved Succubus fresh from the Abyss. She had come to take her pleasure and claim my soul, leaving only an empty husk chained to the bed.

Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers