Ember & Ashe Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers

My cock felt so damned good that eternal damnation was fine by me! For a fuck this grand I'd welcome oblivion.

I caught myself grunting. The sounds I made sounded no different than the ones Shiori had made earlier. Just louder. And deeper. And more of them.

I guess she wasn't getting what she wanted. Her teeth nipped at my ear lobe. The sharp pain made my torso contract and my hips rise up off the bed. My cock also swelled within her, inflated by the sudden unexpected pain. I tried to grab her. The shackles prevented me from doing so. But she saw, and laughed at my helplessness. Impotence fuelled rage. I twisted and jolted in an attempt to cast her off. Fat chance of that! Her talented pussy clenched onto my cock like a vice as she quickened her motions upon me. This infusion of anger into our fucking pleased her. Ember increased her exertions, too. Her ass now slid back and forth smoothly, her gash sloppy and slick with her own juices. My pole and her hole seemed perfectly tooled for one another, a close tolerance fit of parts without the slightest hindrance due to friction. My engine moved through her tunnel with a speed a Tokyo bullet train would envy. Unfortunately for me, the same speed guaranteed a quick resolution to our coupling. I burst within her, scalding seed splashing deep within her twat. She didn't stop fucking me, though. Not until I felt reciprocal wetness geyser out from deep inside her. Only then did she clamber off of my spent frame and suck up the juices pooling around my cock and balls.

"Oh, me too, please?" That from Shiori, who had been watching us with rapt attention.

Ember coolly looked over at her. "I should not, presumptuous cow, but you did perform well today."

Ember strutted over to the other woman, spreading her gash with her fingers and looking at her invitingly. Shiori practically leaped to her feet and ran to Ember, fastening hungry lips to Ember's pussy. She nibbled and sucked at that twat like a dieter would a creme-filled doughnut. Ember pressed Shiori's face hard against her snatch, holding it there while she feltched all of my cum from Ember's puss. Ember did not relinquish the girl. She kept her face planted within her until I saw Ember's entire body quiver, wracked with another orgasm. Ember's thighs tightened up, the muscles in her toned legs contracting. When Ember's orgasm subsided, she callously pushed Shiori away. The discarded woman curled up at Ember's feet, lazily running a hand over one of Ember's calves as she nibbled and licked at Ember's toes imprisoned within the strappy gold sandals. Ember reached down and unbuckled her shoes, slipping her petite feet out of them. She kicked her sandals aside, then sat in my winged back chair.

Shiori scootched closer to her mistress, grasping one foot behind the heel and lifting it to her mouth. She treated Ember's foot as she had earlier treated mine, servicing each toe in turn within her hungry mouth. Ember's other foot toyed with her plaything, one minute sliding along Shiori's cheek, another moment rubbing at her engorged nipples or pushing against the vibrator that still churned within her twat. Of course, Shiori did not remain idle. She gently bounced on the rubber spear that still jutted out of her ass.

"I trust you will not forget my birthday again?"

I blinked. Ember's dark gaze locked on to me and to my cock that stirred once more. "Nope. I think I'll remember this day when I'm lying on my deathbed." I meant every word.

Ember smiled. "I am glad to hear it." The playful smile she gave me made me smile in turn. Her smile vanished when she retrieved her crop and let loose with a vicious slash across Shiori's hip with it. That surprised me. It didn't seem to faze Shiori. She let out the smallest gasp and then looked up at Ember, ready to receive instruction. She hadn't even stopped giving Ember's foot a tongue bath.

Ember nodded, pleased. "Go now. Wait for me in my bedroom."

"Yes, Eimi."

Shiori left, not even giving me a glance. She, like Reggie, had learned that lesson well.

"Enjoy your rest, Andrew Grissolm."

Fuck. I thought I would've been Ashe by now. "Um, Ember? Aren't you going to release me? I really gotta take a leak."

"No, you should stay in bed and rest for awhile. I think you can hold it until tomorrow morning."

"What? You wouldn't dare! Ember? Mffffft!"

She really did know where I kept my stuff. She also had prepared in advance. She had stuffed my mouth with a black rubber ball gag, one she had kept ready underneath the bed.

"Goodnight, Andrew Grissolm. If you are good, perhaps I will release you in a few hours. I might even let you watch the second tape Shiori and I will be making. Bye bye!"

With that, Ember left.

I waited for a full ten minutes for her to come back before I had to admit to myself that she wouldn't be returning anytime soon. Though I should've been, I wasn't angry. Great sex, a great show and great Tape? What did I had to complain about?

A burning bladder. I had to piss something fierce.

Tatewaki
Tatewaki
28 Followers