Emberlene Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Strangely enough it was Cindy that first captured his minds eye. Despite that he now considered her a friend he could not help but be sexually attracted to her. He imagined kissing her neck and shoulders, as he slide his hand up her shirt and onto her supple breasts. Then he heard a voice, a real voice, he was sure of it this time. He froze in place... knowing that he couldn't hide what he was doing. It was a girl's voice, but he couldn't make out what she said.

"Hello?" Marcus said softly.

Listening for any kind of sound the forest answered in only silence. The pine trees whispered to one another as a small breeze moved through them.

"Hello, is someone there?" Marcus asked just loud enough to reach the trees.

His certainty about it being a girl's voice evaporated. He needed to cum desperately, and now that he had started he couldn't bring himself to stop. It could easily have been the wind, there was no one out here except himself. And even if someone was watching him, he suddenly found himself excited at the idea. His stroking resumed, this time he watched the trees and listened closely. Perhaps a girl was watching him, he wanted her to see him. Images started appearing in his mind on their own. He imagined a girl watching him in some unseen hiding place just outside the clearing. She was rubbing her breasts, and inner thighs.

He stroked faster, squeezing the head of his throbbing cock with each pass. His hips began moving up against his fist. A slight moan escaped his lips, the image of the girl in his mind responded in kind. Her hand was underneath her shirt now, pinching her nipples. The other hand was inside her pants making slow movements across her crotch. A smile split Marcus's face, it felt good being watched. The pressure in his loins began to build to rupture levels, he was close.

Shifting his position he got onto his knees. His shaft glistened with pre-cum as he beat himself off. The motion of his hand was quick now, sliding up and down his cock faster and faster as he approached orgasm. The girl in his mental image had pulled her shirt up, her full breasts were pulled from her bra and exposed. In his minds eye he could see her dark nipples were erect and she was rubbing and pinching them with her left hand. She had unfastened her pants and slid them down past her hips, she wore no panties. Her right hand was furiously rubbing her pussy, sliding her fingers over her slit in time with Marcus's own strokes.

Marcus reached down with his other hand and cupped his balls, massaging them slowly as he pushed himself ever faster to orgasm. His breathing was ragged and deep now, his chest heaving with the pleasure he was feeling. A moan escaped his lips, his loins were dull with pleasure. He could no longer perceive just what was being down to his penis, all he felt was pleasure flowing out from his crotch. The girl in his minds eye moaned in response. Her eyes bored into his cock, she was watching with intense sexual fury and ravaged herself passionately. She gripped her breasts powerfully, kneading the flesh, her fingers were pounding into her pussy now. The sounds of her juices echoed in Marcus's ear, and he slipped over the edge.

He felt his testicles constrict in his hand as he began to orgasm, a deep growl of a moan passed from his mouth. His fist constricted around his shaft, squeezing tightly as he began ejaculating. Looking down to watch himself cum he saw in his minds eye the girl watching him cum as well, a split image both happening in real time. The cum shot from his cock head with such power that it flew several feet away to the edge of the clearing, it seemed in his mind to shoot almost directly towards his unseen watcher. She began to orgasm the instant his cum began to splatter the ground.

No shame now, Marcus began groaning deeply as he shaft pulsed and shot load after load of cum into the air and across the moss floor of the clearing. The girl in his mind moaned loudly with him, at that moment he felt as if he was actually hearing her cum in front of him instead of just in his mind. Her knees almost gave out as she came, a shuttering powerful orgasm that shook her whole body. She leaned heavily against a tree as she thrust her fingers inside herself, watching Marcus unload his cum.

Marcus gasped for breath as the last spurts of cum escaped his cock head. He sat back on his haunches and relaxed the grip of his hands on his cock and balls. His entire crotch tingled with the power of his orgasm, he had never felt anything like it before. Suddenly he realized the mental image was gone and looked up to where the girl had been instinctively. But at the spot where she had been in his mind there was no one. He almost felt sad that she had only been his imagination. But it had felt so real, he could still hear her moans ringing in his ears.

At once he decided that he had just been needing release too much, it was nothing but a vivid imagination. He surveyed the mess his ejaculation had made. There was a long trail of semen from where he was to the clearing edge. Though he couldn't be sure, he thought that he had never cum so much before in his life. Measuring the volume of his ejaculations was not something he ever did, but he still thought that the amount of cum in front of him was at least twice as much as he had ever had before.

"It must be the season." He told himself.

His cock had grown slightly limp after its performance, but it suddenly pulsed gently with renewed interest. That was not out of the ordinary for Marcus, especially after so long without release, but honestly after such a powerful orgasm he had expected at least a longer wait. And then he heard a voice, this was different than any time before. It was quiet and soft, as if carried by the wind, but he heard it distinctly.

"Yeesss." The voice intoned.

Marcus breathing was calming down now, he looked around the clearing intently, This time he was sitting upright, but he could not pick out a specific direction that the voice had come from. It was clear and distinct though, he heard it.

"Hello? Are you there?" Marcus spoke gently.

If he had not just imagined that girl, he wanted to meet her. He thought perhaps if he seemed non-threatening she would show herself. The thought of masturbating directly in front of the girl made his cock grow stiff and fully erect. Drunk with sexual pleasure Marcus did not care if the girl saw, in fact he hoped she noticed.

"I just want to talk, I won't tell anyone you're out here... if you won't." Marcus said into the empty clearing.

He was looking around intently, sitting up straight on his knees now. His pulsing cock was clearly visible in front now, it was full and ready for another session. Marcus decided that the girl did not feel comfortable, and he wanted her to be comfortable. He pulled his shirt off without thinking about it much, after it was off he thought that maybe she would be more comfortable if he was more exposed. Despite being a somewhat computer nerd, Marcus took to regular physical training for the satisfaction of it and was visibly muscular once he removed his loose fitting shirt.

"I won't hurt you..." He waited for a response. "I'll just... continue what I'm doing... and if you want to come forward... that would be cool." Marcus was both shocked that he would do such a thing and how stupid he probably looked and sounded right now.

He reached down and took his testicles in his hand again, they were slightly sore from ejecting all that cum, but he massaged them skillfully and they began feeling that nice tingly feeling again. That was when he heard the voice again.

"Coome to mee". She said softly.

This time he clearly knew it was coming from in front of him, he looked up as she spoke, equally sure it was the girl. Deciding not to worry about it, he stood up and moved foward. Holding his pants from falling to his ankles, but keeping his manhood exposed to the wild he took slow steps forward. Looking from side to side into the trees he couldn't see anyone, and the closer he got to the edge of the clearing without someone showing themselves the more foolish he felt. Maybe someone was playing a terribly cruel joke on him.

"Here." The feminine voice whispered.

Marcus stopped abruptly at the edge of the clearing and looked down. The sound had come from directly in front of him and down, he was sure of it. Just in front of him was a small fern growing out from the rotted stump of a tree, it was not possible for someone to be hiding there. With a wave of disappointment he realized it must be an electronic device or something. Pulling up his pants and fastening them but for some reason not caring to push his throbbing erection out of sight he bent down to examine the stump. No longer wondering what was going on Marcus began searching the stump for whatever audio device had been talking to him. He intended to hold it against whoever had been screwing with him. Pulling a large chunk of the soft stump away he say a flash of metal and a small silver locket fell from the remains of the stump.

It was so tarnished that only a small corner was visibly silver. Marcus was confused and continued searching the stump, to find nothing else. Returning his attention to the locket Marcus wondered what was going on. It was very small, only about the size of a quarter and had the shape of a five pointed star on it. There was no chain attached to it but there was a small loop for one. From the look of it the thing could have been out here for years. Marcus glanced back at the stump realizing that the locket must have been inside of the tree when it was alive. Convinced that it was of interest he reached down and picked it up. Immediately he felt a soft touch on his shoulder.

Marcus turned and rose startled and was suddenly face to face with the girl that he had seen watching him. She was only about 5'8, with dark brown hair that came to below her ears with dark brown eyes. She was topless, her full C cup breasts stood proudly on her chest, dark brown nipples stood erect from their tips. The pants she wore were simple slacks with a string tie around the waist, she had on no shoes. She had a full figure, with soft curves everywhere you looked.

Speechless, Marcus stood with his mouth open and no words coming to mind. He was blazingly aware that his penis was still standing erect from the opening in his pants. However given that this girl was topless he didn't feel the need to cover himself. The locket was still clutched in his hand. Before he could gather enough air in his lungs to utter a sound that would no doubt have been incomprehensible as words, the girl acted.

She slide her hands around his neck and pulled him down towards her and locked her mouth onto his. It happened so fast that Marcus did not have time to react to it, and even now was so stunned that he could do nothing but feel her suck on his mouth while she slipped her tongue onto his. He was not experienced with kissing, and did not know exactly what to do with his mouth or tongue at that moment. But the moment he formed the thought he was suddenly given an answer. And he stopped trying to figure out what to do with his mouth and tongue and just let them do whatever they wanted. When he didn't try and make them do stuff he realized that they could be perfectly capable of taking care of themselves.

The unnamed girl continued to move, she moved her hands from around Marcus's neck to under his arms and around his back. Pulling gently with her arms she moved Marcus back into the middle of the clearing. As he began moving forward he felt her shove her pelvis into his. She was grinding her hips against his erect cock, he could feel his pre-cum making her belly slick. He stopped being stunned and put his arms around her, feeling her skin with his hands. The sensation of her back under his hands was not something he could explain but enjoyed immensely. Her skin was soft and, for reasons he couldn't explain, was inviting and seductive.

Her hands moved from his back to the front of his pants, she unfastened his pants and slid them off with a single motion. Without pause she pushed them completely off his hips and moved her hands around to his ass in a single motion. No one had ever touched Marcus's ass before and the sensation startled him. He moved his hips forward instinctively, which brought his face up and away from their kiss. His pulsing member was forced against the girl's body as he pulled away from her grip. Her hands followed his withdrawing ass cheeks and squeezed them tightly as his hips came to a stop against her pelvis.

As his lips drew away from the girl's she breathed hotly, desire written all over her face. She brushed her lips over his chin and down his neck. Marcus for the first time had enough breath to be shocked. The girl was not phased though, and her kissing began descending down his chest. Despite having a completely overpowered sex drive Marcus was still a gentleman at heart, and he felt he needed to say something.

"Uh... Hi... My name is MarcuOOoohh!" Marcus exclaimed before finishing his sentence.

She had traveled all the way down his chest and arrived at his privates. Before he could finish his name she had taken his penis completely into her mouth and cupped his balls in one switch motion. She massaged his testicles in almost the exact same fashion that Marcus had himself massaged them, except this time he was not doing it. Her mouth was eager and inviting, she sucked the entirety of his shaft into her mouth and massaged it powerfully with her tongue.

Of course Marcus had never had anyone touch his penis before, much less had someone take him into their mouth. The feeling was so unlike anything he had ever felt before that his mind was struck completely blank except for the sensations. Sounds continued escaping his mouth as if his brain had left the sentence going when it checked out and forgot to turn it off. The unnamed girl continued busying herself with giving Marcus the most amazing blow job he could conceive of. She wrapped her tongue aggressively around his shaft and began pumping her mouth on him. She squeezed and massaged his testicles very carefully, willing them to come to life.

After several minutes of sheer oral pleasure Marcus again regained his senses. He looked down as if in disbelief as this beautiful girl sucked on his manhood. His hips had began moving forward and back against her mouth instinctively. Marcus had seen videos before of guys practically forcing themselves down the throat of a girl during a blow job. Personally he had no interest in that, and had always felt it incredibly disrespectful to the girl. Whoever this girl was though, she seemed to get more excited with his movements, so he decided to accent them.

He reached down and held her head softly, moving his hips more actively against her attentions. She moaned pleasingly against his loins in acknowledgment, and they fell into a steady pace. Marcus moved his fingers through her hair delightedly, it was unbelievably silky. He absently thought that the amount of work she had to do to keep her hair this silky must be impressive. A pleased groan passed from his chest to his mouth and out into the air, it felt so amazingly good.

Ever busy, the girl had untied both of Marcus's shoes. She reached down with her other hand and began removing his shoes, socks and pants altogether. Marcus obliged her and stepped out of his clothes, leaving him completely naked with a beautiful young woman sucking on his cock. She returned her hands to his genitals and changed up her rhythm. Pulling her head all the way back she began actively licking and sucking on his cock head directly, using one hand to stroke his saliva drenched shaft while kneading his equally drenched balls with the other.

Marcus looked down to see her actively pleasing his member and was suddenly overwhelmed with the desire to fuck her. No sooner had the desire formed in his mind than the girl looked up into his eyes with an expression of absolute need. She stood up instantly and locked her mouth on Marcus's again, pushing him gently backwards. He took the directions willing and laid back onto the soft moss of the clearing. She was on top of him instantly, straddling his crotch. The underside of his steel hard erection was pressed against the crotch of her pants, and Marcus could feel the heat beyond the fabric pressing against him. She placed her hands on his chest and ground her crotch against his penis.

Her hips made small circles as she rubbed herself against his pulsing member. Marcus looked up and was immediately aware of her beautiful breasts, now fully exposed to him for the first time. Without a moments pause he bent up and took one of her C cup breasts into his mouth. She moaned with pleasure as he took one of her nipples into his mouth and pinched it between his teeth. Grinding his tongue against the tip of her nipple as it was lodged between his lips he felt her arms wrap around his head and hold him tight against her tit. The soft flesh of her breasts pressed against his face and he moaned softly against her sensitive nipple. She cried out in pleasure and rocked her hips against him once.

Then she pulled away and he released her breast from his mouth, she gave him a look of intense attraction and then stood up. She unfastened the tie on the front of her slacks and loosened them and slid them off her hips just slower than necessary. Marcus drank in the beauty of her body as each inch of her was revealed to him. Her hips curved seductively around her pelvis, the skin on her legs as smooth and inviting as the rest of her. Her vulva had a small patch of nearly trimmed hair just above her pussy. She removed her pants and dropped back down forcefully onto him. It was a playful gesture and she had a smile on her face as her vaginal lips struck the underside of his shaft. Marcus chuckled as he watched her face, smiling large in response. She sat motionless on him, cock pressed to pussy, for several blinks before leaning forward slowly. Her breasts fell forward with her and came down onto his chest gently and pleasingly. Their mouths locked once again in a deep and passionate kiss.

Marcus moved his arms around her again, holding her against him. He could feel her breasts pressed against his chest making his cock pulse powerfully and push forcefully up against the hot lips of her pussy. She moaned into his mouth and reached down between them, taking his shaft in hand and stroking it. Pre cum flowing from his cock head, she gathered it on her palm and spread all over both of their privates. Her juices mingled with his and soon they slide against each other joyously. Then she took his shaft firmly in hand and lifted herself up off him. In one motion she guided the tip of his cock head to her opening and slammed his full length into her hot cunt as she came down again.

It was sudden and unexpected and Marcus had no time to prepare for it. One second he was sliding across her pussy lips the next he was lodged inside her body. He broke away from the kiss, worried. Her expression was one of complete ecstasy, she giggled softly under her breath as she began pumping her hips on his throbbing cock.

"Wait... Shouldn't we use protection or something?" He asked.

She looked into his eyes with continuing delight and slide her tongue into his mouth again. Her tongue massaging his own passionately, exploring his mouth and sucking desperately. Marcus was confused but as she continued pumping herself on his manhood he slowly stopped caring. It felt great, not just in physical sensation but also emotionally. She wanted him, the enjoyment she took from having sex with him was very apparent. As her hips beat out a steady and longing pace against his body he could almost feel her primordial need of him. She wanted him so much she was fucking him right here.