Emberlene Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thats when he suddenly realized that it was she who was fucking him. From the start of this she had been the one taking him. It was great but Marcus did not just want her to want him. He wanted her to know that he needed her just as much as she needed him. He reached down and took her hips powerfully in his hands, her hips put up a small effort as they attempted to continue their pace but failed against his grasp. She broke the kiss with a worried expression on her face, she was obviously scared that he was not going to let her continue. Marcus took exquisite pleasure from the expression, knowing that he was about to take her instead of her taking him.

He took one of her legs and shifted it over him then sat up against her. She seemed dazed for a moment and looked like she might actually say something for the first time. But before she could Marcus stood up onto his knees and brought both of them up with him, in the same motion slamming his cock back into her dripping pussy. The expression on her face went from shocked worry to shocked satisfaction in less than an eye blink. Marcus finished to reorient them so that now they were both on their knees with him pressing against her beautiful ass.

He reached both arms around her, one across her full breasts and the other around her waist, and began thrusting forcefully against her. The sensation of slamming his hips against her ass was incredibly satisfying, and the delighted moan/laugh that she made had him doubling his efforts. She bent forward onto all fours and began pumping herself back against him, as if she insatiably wanted more of him. Marcus held her hips and began fucking her in earnest, driving his cock into her with as much force as his hips could muster. He leaned to the side to watch her breasts bounce and dance as they slammed away at each other.

Moaning and the sounds of their bodies joining filled the small clearing. Marcus felt that they were like wild animals at that moment. In the middle of this semi-wilderness while he took her from behind. Her moans grew louder and wilder, she braced herself with one arm and reached up to take his balls in her grasp. She began squeezing and massaging them passionately just as she had done before. Marcus cried out with pleasure, every time he felt that he couldn't feel more good she would do something to push him further into ecstacy. He wanted to return the pleasure, leaning forward he reached one hand around to where his shaft continued to piston into her pussy and found the nub of her clitoris.

As inexperienced as Marcus was, he was still quite knowledgeable. However just what to do with his fingers on her clitoris was another matter, but the moment he found himself wondering he knew that he should just leave it up to his fingers. It was just like before, his fingers began rubbing, flicking and pinching her clitoris as if they knew exactly what they were doing. Her moan became a wail of pleasure, and he considered for a moment if anyone might actually hear them out here.

The force of his thrusts actually broke her wail into timed cries with his thrusting, it made him drive into her all the more strongly. As their hands pleasured each other while their bodies collided the normal world passed away from them. It was only about their sex now, nothing in the world existed but the joining of their bodies in passion. Marcus was drawing close, he could feel the pressure of his orgasm building to the explosion point. He reached around her chest and pulled her up into his arms, his other hand furiously arousing her clitoris. She cried out in joy and reached back with her free arm to hold Marcus's head in her hand, she wanted him all and he was more than willing to give it. He gripped her breast passionately, pinching and squeezing the nipple as forcefully as he could. His hips beat out an ever increasing rhythm into her ass and pussy.

Her other hand joined his on her breast, massaging with his. Marcus's balls swung freely between their legs, the tingling pleasure sensation a storm in them. He kissed her neck passionately, whispering in her ear that he was about to cum. Her hand on his head balled into a fist as if to say 'give me all you have'. His thrusting became wild and uncontrolled as his body drove itself over the edge. An epic orgasm suddenly rocked his body, his penis throbbing so powerfully that he could feel it pressing against the tight walls of her pussy. An instant later she began an equally powerful orgasm, the walls of her vagina tightening around his shaft.

They shuddered and moaned against each other as they climaxed in near unison. Marcus began to cum into her in great waves. He could feel himself spurt a massive load into her open vagina. Gush after gush of his cum exploded from his body into hers, the primal satisfaction of it almost crushing him. His hips thrust instinctively against her, trying to force his cock as deep inside her as possible. They quivered against each other, moaning and sighing in the satisfaction of their sex as their orgasms slowly subsided.

As the eruption of cum finally subsided from his quivering penis, Marcus smiled and breathed a small laugh of utter satisfaction. He felt his weight slowly shifting against hers as they slid relaxed into one another. Then he felt off balance and fell forward slowly, catching himself with his arms. The smug satisfaction evaporated more slowly than one might expect and Marcus suddenly realized that the girl he had been leaning against was no longer leaning against him. He looked up dazed, expecting that he had just been to distracted to notice her moving away, but he did not see her. Looking around the clearing it was obvious he was alone, not even the pants she had taken off were around.

Marcus sat back on his haunches again, gasping as he attempted to regain his breath. Not only was he alone but he could not see anyone else's footprints in the moss. She couldn't have been light enough to not leave marks in the moss. The sudden fear that he had imagined the whole thing swept him, but it had felt so real it couldn't have been a dream. He looked down at this penis, a small mount of cum had trickled from the tip but there was no other cum in the clearing besides what he had left earlier. At the very least he had just had a massive orgasm, so where was the ejaculate if not inside the girl. More confused than worried Marcus was taken by complete surprise when a female voice spoke up behind him.

"Wow, I have not met one such as you in several thousand years." The voice spoke.

Turning his head Marcus was immediately struck with the realization that this was not the voice of the girl he had just lost his virginity to. The girl in front of him was unlike any he had ever met or seen. She was impossibly beautiful and her hair was as white as a cloud in summer. There was not a stitch of clothing on her and all across her body were strange flowing tattoos only a few shades darker than her golden white skin. She walked forward slowly in a manner that denoted immense majesty and seduction, her hips swaying as she moved her legs in slow graceful motions. Her soft C cup breasts shifted alluringly with each motion of her body. Her pubic area was as hairless as the rest of her body, and as beautiful. When she spoke her voice sang to the very heart of Marcus, it was not as if he heard her but instead felt her.

"I am sorry that I took so much from you on our first mating, but I was quite starved and you had so very much to offer." She sang as she moved up to stand in front of him.

"Who are you?" Marcus asked.

"I am Emberlene, and I am your Nymph." She answered.