Ember's Dreams Ch. 02

Story Info
Ember has another erotic dream.
935 words
3.47
4.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ember lay on her back on the bed. She was wearing a purple and black lace balconet bra that barely covered her nipples, matching French cut panties, and a garter belt with sheer black stockings. Strappy black heels, a jet black choker, and a blindfold completed the outfit. Her hair was pinned up, and she was completely made up, with lipstick and nail polish and all.

The large bedroom was lit by several flickering candles. A large soft blanket was spread at the foot of the bed, and her recently emptied glass of vodka and cranberry juice rested on the nightstand. Steps sounded in the hall and her husband came in, clad only in black boxer briefs. He climbed onto the bed next to her and spooned her. Pressed against her, he began caressing her leg up over her stomach and cupping her barely covered 38DD breasts while he kissed her neck. She held his hand against her breast and pressed her sexy bottom against his crotch. He began whispering in her ear; she smiled and he helped her off the bed and onto her knees. She reached up and pulled down his underwear, freeing his cock. She reached for it and began stoking its length. His fingers slip into her hair, bringing her mouth the tip, and she opened her painted lips, first licking the head and then slowly wrapping around end. His other hand massaged her neck and shoulder slowly, their breathing increasing together as they became more excited.

As they continued, a young man, also in boxer briefs, padded in silently. He stood next to Ember for a second and then added his hands to her shoulders and neck. She paused for a second, turning her head and listening, unable to see with the blindfold on. His hands did not stop and after a moment she continued, her head bobbing sexily.

Her husband took her other hand and placed it on the thigh of the young man. The hand rested on the waistband, then slid down over the young man's crotch. His erection was visible, stretching the fabric, and grew with the contact. She rubbed its length, and then pulled on his briefs; he helped and they fell down to the floor, revealing a rigid, thick shaft that she only could see with her fingers. They travelled up and down its length and then attempted to wrap around its girth.

She paused in her oral attentions to her husband, and turned towards to the unknown man, pulling his shaft towards her mouth, tasting it, then attempting to take the sizeable head between her lips while she continued to stroke her husband. The young man moaned softly and slowly pushed his cock further into her eager mouth, obviously enjoying the sensations of her tongue on the tip. He was too big for her lips and she pulled her mouth off as he orgasmed, his cum spurting into her open mouth, onto her cheek, and onto her gorgeous breasts. His cock displayed a ring of her lipstick on the lower shaft.

She licked her lips and swallowed, her hand rubbing the cum onto her breast. Her husband unsnapped her bra and the cups fell, completely revealing her milky globes. The young man knelt beside her on the blanket, catching a nipple in his mouth as his hands ran over her stocking clad thighs. They parted to allow his hand access and he began stroking her pussy through the panties. She moaned and released her husband's penis to lay back on the blanket, joined by the two men on either side, her hands simultaneously stroking their cocks. The young man's fingers slid inside her panties and began stroking her clitoris as her husband suckled her full breast. She began to rock against the young man's hand, quicker and quicker, and he moved down her body, removing her panties and lowered his head between her open legs. As he began to tease her further with his tongue and fingers, her husband knelt at her head and her mouth eagerly accepted his hard cock, her one hand stroking his shaft while the other pulled the young man's face against her wet slit.

She had to stop to breathe as she orgasmed from the young man's attention. He had completely regained his size and lay back on the blanket, pulling her across him. She mounted him in the reverse cowgirl position, the head of his huge member pressed against her pussy lips. She was super excited now, wanting to feel his girth inside her, and lowered herself onto his hard cock, holding onto her now standing husband for support. He knelt in front of her, kissing her as she squealed from the slow up and down thrusts of the young man, cupping her breasts. They bounced in time with her motions, and he would kiss the nipples. His hand slid down to her sensitive clit, stroking it in time with her movements until she screamed in ecstasy and clamped down hard on the young man, quivering from the combined stimulation. He responded in kind, his member jerking inside her as he came again, setting off sparks throughout her body.

She climbed off of him slowly and climbed on the bed, panting. Her husband grabbed her hips and thrust into her wet pussy, re-possessing her with firm and powerful strokes. The young man padded off as silently as he had come and they continued together until she moaned with delight and he ejaculated inside his wife. He removed the blindfold, kissed her and they collapsed on the bed together.