Ember's Hotwife Experiences Ch. 01

Story Info
Ember is intrigued by the thought of MFM on holidays.
2.9k words
4.33
19.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shifted in the restaurant booth to get another glimpse of the sexy young stud who was bashfully making his way around the restaurant bar. He couldn't be more than 22, still awkward like a young giraffe. Tall like a giraffe too, and evidently not very confident. I couldn't understand why; he was over 6 feet tall, well built, with blonde hair and blue eyes, the epitome of the handsome college student. Probably in town for Oktoberfest, I thought, taking another sip of my drink. The German restaurant was full of young people beginning their night of revelry.

We were in the restaurant for our anniversary, enjoying our weeks away from kids and work and life in general. We weren't locals either, having come all the way from the Pacific Northwest to see the sights of Europe. We had passed the decade of carefree youth and were now a boring middle aged married couple with kids. Getting away from it all was nice way to cut loose although we weren't the party animals of our youth.

My husband, Jonah, smiled at me as he finished his schnitzel. He was in his early 30s, also tall, blonde haired and blue eyes, but slim. I envied his metabolism, I was more generously proportioned, with wide hips and DD breasts filling out my 5'4" frame. Jonah loved my curves but I missed my svelte build from my 20s; kids will do that to you. I was dressed in a scoop necked purple dress and black lingerie, sans panties, to please Jonah, and his eyes drifted back and forth between my face and cleavage all evening.

"So what are you looking at?" he asked looking behind him.

The young blonde chap had settled on a bar stool and I had been studying him over Jonah's shoulder.

I blushed, caught in the act. "Oh, nothing."

"Riiiight" drawled my husband noticing the lost young man. "Enjoying the scenery?"

I tried to deny it, but something but the young man had caught my eye. I don't usually have a wandering eye; that would normally be my husband who has an eye for the busty ladies. We enjoyed the fantastic apple pastry dessert and ordered another round of drinks. I watched the bar: the young man seemed to making half hearted overtures to the steady stream of buxom blonde girls his age, but was rebuffed again and again. Jonah noticed too, and as the plates were cleared he suddenly got up and walked to the bar. He spoke to the young man briefly, who followed him to our booth.

What was he doing?! But I think I knew already. We had a re-occurring mutual fantasy of a threesome with another man, and it seemed that Jonah had spontaneously decided to initiate the scenario for real, despite our discussed intent to leave it as a fantasy only. The young man was also confused, and slid into the booth beside me when Jonah beckoned. I stared across the table at him but he just winked at me.

"Ember, meet Theo, Theo, this is my wife Ember."

We shook hands awkwardly.

"I am very pleased to meet you" he said to my breasts, then realized he was staring and lifted his gaze to my eyes.

He had a refined accent that I couldn't place, not German, and a soft, deep voice. His hands were large and strong, and he folded them on the table. Jonah beckoned to the waiter for another drink for Theo, and we sat silently, waiting. I raged in my mind, but calmed down; of course Jonah was only teasing me and wasn't actually planning on bringing Theo up to our hotel room. Theo was undeniably attractive however, and he projected a naive and yet sexual aura, sitting so near me in the booth.

"Are you here for Oktoberfest?" I asked him.

"Uh, yes" he replied, looking from my cleavage again, then guiltily at Jonah.

Jonah saw it of course, but pretended not to.

"By yourself?" I prodded. Theo flushed.

"Yes" he replied, taking a deep drink.

The silence settled and I decided to have some fun with Theo and Jonah. I put my hand on Theo's hand and rested my breasts against his arm.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Theo?"

He looked down shyly, and replied that he did not. I moved my other hand under the table to rest on his thigh and he started at the touch.

"No girlfriend for a handsome young guy like you? Well I am sure you won't be alone for long here, there plenty of young women here."

Theo stuttered "No, no girlfriends ever, I am too shy."

I slid my hand up his toward his crotch, watching my husband across the table who was clearly excited, having figured out what I was doing. Before I expected it, my hand encountered Theo's hardening penis, lengthening inside his pants leg. We were both startled by the contact and I withdrew my hands and took a drink. He was huge - not overly long but felt very girthy. The alcohol sung in my veins and I tried to push the shocking thoughts out of my head.

It wasn't a fantasy I often shared with my husband; he was far more turned on by the thought of a three some than I; the right mood for thinking about it was far more rare to me. However apparently now was one of those times - the alcohol helped, no doubt. It was time to end this, to go back to our room, and to have the usual sex with my husband, and only my husband. I looked at him.

"Let's go up" I said. I should have been more clear; Jonah looked at Theo and asked

"Come on up with us Theo, and have a drink?"

Theo rose politely and helped me out of the booth; I could see he was mulling over the thought. To be polite, he replied automatically "Certainly, thank you" but he was clearly confused. He was far too innocent, so I relaxed in relief - this isn't actually happening.

In the elevator, Theo stood in front of us, facing the doors, and Jonah took the opportunity to reach around from behind me and squeeze my breasts and kiss my neck. Unconsciously, I pushed my bottom into his groin, feeling his hardness. The bell chimed and the doors opened, and I led the way to our suite.

Inside, Theo took an armchair while I lounged on the love seat. Jonah pulled a pitcher of ice water out of the mini fridge and filled glasses for three of us. Good idea, I thought, but as I sipped the cold water and looked across at Theo, it did nothing to cool my cheeks or my imagination. He was wearing a button up shirt with a sweater vest, and tighter fitting slacks that had outlined his butt on the elevator. He still had the complexion of youth, and smooth cheeks.

"So are you still a virgin then, Theo?"

asked my husband, as if inquiring about something commonplace. I almost choked on my ice water, and Theo answered, clearly embarrassed.

"Yes".

Jonah guffawed at his discomfort, and inquired further,

"You have had at least a blow job, though?"

I couldn't help it, and giggled but Theo was ashamed as he responded

"No, never."

My husband is drunk, I thought, and sure enough, before I could say something or at least give him an icy stare, he went on.

"You are missing out then, because blow jobs are fantastic. Ember is a pro!"

No one knew how to respond to that, so Jonah rambled on.

"Maybe she could demonstrate, and you will learn a thing or two."

I flushed in unison with Theo, watching the sudden hope flare and die on his face. I saw his lap twitch, and watched, fascinated, as his cock swelled and lengthened along his leg. His eyes met mine, and I felt a surge of desire, pity, curiosity, and spontaneity.

"Why not?" my traitorous mind inquired, and my thoughts went back to my former boyfriend Matt, the only man I had fucked other than my husband. We had been young, innocent, and curious then, and he had a respectably fat 7" cock that had given me my first orgasm during my deflowering, something my average endowed husband had not done during our first sexual encounter. I missed that cock from time to time, and now was one of those times. Also, Theo's bulge looked bigger than Matt's and definitely larger than Jonah's, so why not try it once?

I stood up and slipped the straps of the purple dress of my shoulders. Theo and Jonah were both watching intently and silently. I pushed it down over my bosom, exposing the strappy and lacy bra. I had to wiggle a little to get it over my hips, and I heard a muffed gasp from Theo's chair as my garter belt, trimmed pussy, and stockings were all displayed.

Suddenly conscious of his gaze, I turned away towards Jonah. His hands went for my hips to pull me close, but then I felt another pair of hands cautiously slide up my sides and then cup my breasts. After kissing Jonah I leaned back against the lanky boy behind me, resting the back of my head against his chest as his hands roamed and explored. My bubble butt was now pressed tightly against him, and I could feel a hard, throbbing tip against the small of my back.

I reached behind me and grabbed the hard shaft. He breathed hard, and I committed. Dropping to my knees, pivoting as I went, I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. He pushed them down and I grabbed the waistband of his tight black boxer briefs, releasing the thick cock into my face. The head was even wider, dark red, and glistening. He smelt of young hormones and body wash and I flicked his tip with my tongue, tasting the drop of precum. The cock was simply too wide for me to try to suck - my mouth is relatively small - but I tried. His entire head in my mouth was as far as I felt I could go without gagging, so I gave him some licks and swirls and released him.

As I noticed the ring of purple lipstick I left on his upper shaft, he twitched and came.

"Young guys!" I thought as I closed my eyes just before the first jet of hot semen hit my cheek. The second landed partly in my mouth and on my lips as the final one fell short and stretched out over my chest and across the top half of my left breast that was swelling out of the half cup shelf bra, nearly to my just covered nipple.

He apologized profusely as I wiped the first glob off my cheek. The second tastes sharp on my tongue, and without thinking I licked the rest up, swallowing the slippery cream. I looked down at the "pearl necklace" on my breast and then back up, noticing my husband was taking pictures.

I was suddenly infuriated. We hadn't discussed this previously and things were getting out of control. I decided to take charge - he was going to get what he wanted, and maybe more.

"Take off your clothes" I ordered "and lay down, here."

I had just decided that was going to fuck Theo tonight, but first I had to take care of Jonah so he would go along with it - I didn't want him backing out now. Also, I knew from our past dildo fun that Jonah would have get me wet and loose first, and my dildo, while larger than Jonah's cock, was thinner than Theo's. I was thinking Jonah wasn't ready to see me fucked, but I was angry and aroused and I was going to take that magnificent dick right in front of him whether he was ready or not.

Theo was stroking his semi-turgid penis, still hoping to redeem himself surely. He needn't worry, he would soon get his chance. Jonah took his place on the floor, and I straddled his erect 6" cock. It slid easily up into my soaking wet pussy, and I ground my clit against the base of his cock on each stroke. I reached for Theo's dick, supporting myself with one hand grasping the growing erection and the other on Jonah's chest. His hands grabbed my hips and I rode him wildly, my breasts bouncing out of the flimsy brassiere, their movement spreading Theo's ejaculate across my milky skin. Jonah thrust up with his pelvis, meeting me each time, knowing what I like. He came quickly, and I felt the warm cum splatter and spread inside me. I continued until I achieved a soft clitoral orgasm, now slick with our combined fluids.

I was ready for Theo. I let go of his penis and slowly climb off of Jonah and got to my feet, shaky in my heels. I could feel juices running down the inside of my thigh to my stocking tops, and took Theo's hand, leading him through the suite to the bedroom. He was still mostly dressed so I unbottoned his shirt. I could hear Jonah get up and follow us as I laid across the king bed. Theo was naked now, muscular with a dusting of hair.

He was looking at me, unsure, and I reached for his hand, pulling him down on top of me. His large cock pressed urgently between my thighs, and I spread my legs widely, looking over his should at my husband, who was holding the camera again, filming this time, I think. I hate having my picture taken, especially in a compromising position like this, but my lust was overriding all of my inhibitions, so I smiled lewdly at him and blew him a kiss.

Jonah smiled back and mouthed "I love you".

Theo was still figuring out what to do. He was braced on one arm, his other hand caressing me everywhere; my butt, my breasts, my hair. I tried to focus him, pulling him into position so his cock was pressing at my pussy lips. He really was thick, and I worried for a second that it would hurt.

"Slowly" I told him, pushing back against his hardness. I was well lubricated and loosened up a little from the session with Jonah, but I also wanted to enjoy the sensations. My pussy spread and stretched, his throbbing heat slowly entering my married pussy. I was incredibly excited as the mushroom head slipped in, feeling his girth slowly enter, his size forcing my clit to jut upwards, whimpering as I got used to the size. I couldn't possibly have taken a larger cock; I was so tightly wrapped around him, luxuriating in the sensation of every ridge and vein sliding in. The feeling of fullness when his pelvis crushed my clitoris was amazing, his head nestled inside just against my cervix.

I held him there for a moment, eyes closed, trying to squeeze down on him but I simply couldn't. He was so hard and thick I could feel the juices and Jonah's cum being squeezed out. He began to thrust, instinctively pausing at the end of each stroke, threatened to pull his wonderful rod out completely, then driving back in, each time faster and with more force. I moaned, realizing I had been biting my lower lip. My stocking-clad legs were locked around him, and my sticky breasts squashed against his pectorals, my nipples teased by his hair and the firm muscles. A yelp escaped my lips as I began to orgasm already, and I felt another set of hands suddenly; my husband standing at the side of the bed, concerned, stroking my hair, but still filming. I pulled on his arm, pulling him closer so his dick was beside my face. As Theo fucked me with his huge cock I took my husband's into my mouth trying to stifle my cries.

It didn't work, of course. I was moaning like the wanton slut I was in that moment, and spat out Jonah's dick, moaning.

"Fuck me harder!" I cried out as Theo slowed down. He resumed, and I shrieked encouragement.

"Yes, fuck that pussy! Give me all of that big dick! I love your fat cock!" between licks of my husband's penis.

Theo had the stamina of youth, and having recharged he was now able to carry on a little longer.

"Oh yes, Theo! Fuck my married pussy! I'm cumming!"

I orgasmed again, clamping down as a tight as I could, my one hand clasping my husbands as his dick nuzzled my face, the other pulling Theo's hip in on every stroke.

As he begin to tense I pulled up, grabbing his slick cock as it popped out suddenly, and rubbed it against my clit, relishing the shocks. He groaned and twitched and I pumped his dick as I aimed it over my stomach. He spurted over and over, his copious quantities of cum splattering first on my breasts, then on my stomach and across my hips.

He fell down beside me on the bed, and I shifted to snuggle against him, giving room for Jonah to slide in next to me as he put down the camera. Exhausted, flooded with endorphins, we slept.