Embodiment of Desire

Story Info
He spanks me, chokes, me and spits on me. I am his alone.
2.3k words
4.07
10.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phils08
Phils08
18 Followers

There is a heavy thunderstorm passing by as I await your arrival. Momentarily I hope that you are okay driving in such heavy rain. I sit on the bed, eyes closed, mentally preparing myself for our night together. I can't wait to lose myself in you. I want to free my mind, let my body dictate my actions, become the person only you know exists. Looking down at my legs, I notice a small thread hanging off the top of my fishnets, I pull it off. I am wear a black corset adorn with white skulls. It's snug around my body, laced tightly up the back. I have bright red panties on that dig ever so slightly into the flesh on my hips. They are tight too, cut just above the curve of my ass cheek so my roundness peaks out. And completing the outfit, I put on thigh high, black, fish net stockings. I spent an exorbitant amount of time perfecting my hair and my makeup to look a specific way, a way I am fairly certain would mean it will all be coming off very soon.

There is a knock on the door. I cross the space between where I was sitting and the door in what feels like an instant. Before I can even open the door all of the way, you have an arm around my waist and your lips on mine, overtaking me for a hungry kiss. You have me backed against a wall, a mirror on the wall, pushing yourself onto me as the door swings shut on its own. I breathe a sigh of relief. Although I saw you only a few weeks ago, it always feels like it is never soon enough. I feel you already rock hard against my hip. Already excited to feel your cock inside of me, I let out a muted groan. You break our kiss and quickly move your mouth to my neck, sucking, biting, kissing. Suddenly, you flip me around, so I am facing the mirror, my back to you. Out of force of habit with you, I put my hands over my head, an imaginary binding at my wrists. I feel you back up ever so slightly, as if you are giving yourself space to admire me. I grin to myself. And then I feel your hands on me.

Your fingertips send shudders down my spine. You start on my shoulder and then move downward. You replace your hand on my shoulder with your mouth, laying gentle kisses across my skin. Your lips are warm against me. Your hand moves down my back, I feel your fingers cross each lace of my corset, slowly, painfully slowly. And then finally your hand rests on my ass, your mouth still on my shoulder. You squeeze me, tightly, and I suck in a surprised breath. Surprising me yet again, you move your other hand to my throat. I feel your thumb under my one side of my chin, your other fingers under the other side. You squeeze this hand too. I'm not sure what I should be or want to be focusing on. The gentle kisses you are offering against my shoulder, the cupping of my ass cheek, the mild pain you are inflicting against my throat, or the growing arousal between my legs. I am already overwhelmed with sensations. I am already lost in you.

"I missed my little cum slut," you whisper in my ear. I let out a deep breath and muted moan in response, as the words in my head can't come out with the tightness of your hand around my throat. I feel your hand lift off my ass and then quickly slam against in again. My body jumps. And again. I close my eyes and let the feeling of your hand hard against my ass resonate through me. You continue to spank me. Five, six, maybe seven times. I lose count. Each time slightly harder than the last. I focus on my breathing, even and steady, absorbing what you are offering me.

After a thorough beating, you wrap your arms around my waist, nuzzling your face in the crook of my neck. You are breathing more rapidly than I am, your excitement obviously present. Your warmth radiates through me. You are this perfect balance of warm violence that satisfies my every need. You flip me around to face you. Our eyes lock momentarily, full of intense lust that is unmatched before now. With both hands on my face, you kiss me, slowly, deeply. I feel your tongue gently against mine, your lips soft against my own. I feel myself melting.

You break away from our kiss and turn your head to the king size bed on the other side of the room. You notice the gift I left for you on the bed, a red rope. You grin and turn back to me, questioning eyes. I can't help but to grin myself. I have been fantasizing about you tying me up with this rope from the day I bought it. You grab my hips, turn me around, and walk me backwards to the bed. When my knees hit the bed, I sit down, wanting to stay lost in the depth of your dark eyes. I can feel your dark desires pouring from them, and I want to fulfill all of them for you. You kiss me again and I feel you reach behind me to grab the rope.

"Hands," you say. I comply and put my wrists forward. You tie them tightly, expertly wrapping the rope around and through them several times. Then you take the time to undress me. Your hands start at my hips, pulling my panties down to my ankles, slowly. It is torturous. And then you start with the corset, undoing each grommet along the front, one by one. I can feel myself growing frustrated with the slowness, frustrated with my own need for more. Finally you reach the last one and the corset falls off of my body onto the bed.

"All fours," you command. Again, I comply. I climb up onto the bed, stumbling slightly with my inability to hold myself up with bound hands. Once I find my balance, I turn back towards you, watching you as you drop your pants and position yourself behind me. I can't wait to feel you fill me. You are rock hard against me. Your run your dick against my opening. I am already wet with desire for what is about to happen. You dip your dick into me ever so slightly, getting it wet enough to rub my own juices all over me. You tease. But I patiently wait. And then I feel you enter me, fully, completely. The force of you thrusting into me pushes me forward onto my face, my bound hands unable to hold my body up. I let them slide downwards, between my knees, where I know you can see my wrists bound with the red rope.

You start slow, letting me adjust to your size. Even in the slow pace, the sheer intensity of your movements put me on edge. You manage to reach the deepest parts of me, the ones so deep only you have explored. You pick up your speed slightly, filling the room with the sounds of our bodies smacking together. I feel my body climbing quickly. I momentarily try to subdue my orgasm, almost embarrassed by how easily I orgasm for you. But my efforts are useless. My body continues to climb. I focus on your cock stretching me, pounding into me. You slide in so easily and back out so quickly. I can hear just how wet I am, I can feel the moisture that builds between my legs as you draw it out of me. I focus on your gentle grunts between thrusts, your breathing. Even though my head is against a pillow, I feel as though it is pounding into it with each of your movements. I sense you growing needy, hungry with your motions, moving faster and faster. Concurrently, my body continues to grow hungry as well, continues to climb.

"Faster, please," I manage to mutter out. Almost instantly you move in and out of me even faster. Over and over again. I am right on the edge of my own release. I bear down slightly, burying my head into the pillow. You see this and won't allow it, ripping my head up as you pull my hair backwards. The pain of your pulling my hair adds to the intensity as I crash over the edge. My body pulsates. I feel my pussy tightening around your dick.

"Ahhhh. Fuck. Oh fuck," I gasp out. My vision turns white for a few seconds, signifying just how intense the orgasm that rips through me is. You slow your pace, letting me recover for a minute. I love your slowness in this moment, the way your fingertips are tightly gripped into my hips, your own release still building. I love the sloppy sounds we are making, wet with what just happened.

Once you sense my recovery, you use your grasp my on hips to flip me over so I am facing you. I look up at your overwhelming sexiness. You are far more handsome, striking than you could ever know. I could watch you all day, but I know you have other plans. You lean over me, kissing my forehead. Warmth fills me again. You pull my hands, still bound with the red rope, over my head. And then you spread my legs, pushing them far apart. I feel as though I am some sort of position-able prop for your pleasure. I think about that for a second, I relic in the thought to be someone, something owed by you and only you.

After you position my feet close to my ass, you say, "Just like this." I merely nod in response, still in awe of you as you move around me. And then you hover over me, an arm on either side of me. I want to reach up, feel your arms, but I remember I am bound. You lower yourself onto me, our skin touching, our sweat melding. Once again, our eyes lock in an intensity that I couldn't even begin to explain. I feel you guide your length into me, slowly. You fill me to my fullest again. My back arches off the bed, pushing me closer into you. For a second, I swear I can feel your heart beating in your chest. It makes me smile, all while looking up at you. Your pace quickens. Your thick cock slides in and out of me with a certain expertise only you possess. You are coaxing another orgasm out of me, I can feel it. I can feel you deep inside of me, hitting that one certain spot. That spot that belongs to you, only you.

As I am looking at you, you cock your head to one direction, as if contemplating something. And then you open your mouth and let your spit drip down onto me. Part of it lands in my mouth. I happily let it mix with my own and swallow it down, elated to have another piece of you inside of me. The rest of it hits my cheek and rolls down my face, hitting the bed. I cock my head slightly, wiping the side of my face against my arm, my hands still over my head. As I have my head turned, I feel you nuzzle against my face, biting my ear, sending goosebumps all over my body. My body climbs again. I feel your hand against my chin, forcefully. You turn my head back so I can look at you again. You spit on me again. This time it rolls down the other side of my face. I don't wipe it away this time. My face feels cool against the air in the stream that it created. No matter what you give me, I always seem to be greedy, I always want more.

You cock continue to assault me between the legs, almost as if on auto pilot. You overwhelm me. And my body is still climbing, nearly soaring. I turn my head to the side and shut my eyes, preparing for the whiteness to overtake me again.

Just then, you lean down and whisper in my ear, "Keep your eyes open." I turn back and do as I am told, staring into the immense depth of your eyes. Your eyes are like an abyss, one I am already lost in. With each thrust, I feel my body rise against yours and then fall back to the bed. My eyes don't leave yours. We continue this dance. I find myself matching your breathing, wanting, maybe needing to be in unison with you. I'm not aware of how much time passes. Maybe a minute. Maybe an hour.

Your eyes still locked on mine, you whisper, "Cum for me baby girl." And as if I am some sort of dog trained to the sound of your voice, I do just as you command. My body tenses uncontrollably around you. My pussy squeezing your cock. My legs squeezing your body. I can feel my facial expression change, almost pained. But I keep my eyes open, locked on yours. And then much to my surprise, in the midst of my own release, I feel your warmth fill me. You have gifted me with your cum deep inside of me. No gift has ever been sweeter. In this moment, I fear I have lost myself. I may no longer be human. I am just the embodiment of desire. A deep desire for more of everything you can give me. I am yours. Yours alone.

Phils08
Phils08
18 Followers