Embrace Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia sat on the left end of his couch, tucking her feet underneath her, and he knelt near the TV stand. "Okay, do you want to watch gore, psychological, or supernatural?" Nathan pulled a few DVDs from where they sat.

"Do you have any that are gore AND psychological?" She asked, placing an elbow on the arm of the couch, "Those are my favorite." He nodded and picked a DVD that contained both of her preferences. After turning on the TV and placing the DVD into the player, he grabbed a remote, turned off the lights, and sat down next to Olivia. His leg touched hers, but he didn't touch her in any other way. As the movie started, she leaned her head on his shoulder, but she couldn't get quite comfortable while sitting up in this position. He must have noticed when she started to fidget.

"If you want, you can lie down while you watch. I won't do anything weird, I promise." He held up his hands in mock surrender. Biting her lips to hide a smile, she moved to lie down and he lifted her feet into his lap. Before she could tell him he didn't have to do that, he started to squeeze her feet gently and rub them. It felt too good for her to stop him, not that she was really inclined to, anyway.

For the first half of the movie, Olivia paid attention. She followed the plot and hid behind her fingers when things got scary. When she would gasp aloud she could hear him softly chuckle, but she ignored it as she continued to watch. However, with how scary she found the movie she still found herself grinning because the movie was exactly what she loved.

At some point she felt his hands on her feet stop and she assumed that meant it was time for her to move her feet, but when she looked at him, he was just watching her. She wanted to say something, anything, but words eluded her. His eyes were intense and she felt as if he could read her thoughts with the way he was staring at her. She always found eye contact intimidating, yet she couldn't look away. She opened her mouth to say something, but that was the moment when the door bell rang, making her jump with fright. Next all she could do was laugh, finding it funny that the delivery man could rouse a reaction out of her without even knowing he was doing it. Her laughter also a brought a smile to Nathan's face as he got up, taking out his wallet, and walked to the door.

The moment the pizza entered the room, Olivia's stomach grumbled and she felt starved. While Nathan was busy paying for the pizza, she walked into the kitchen and found paper towels sitting on the counter. She grabbed a few and laid them on the coffee table.

"Hungry?" He asked, putting the box down in front of her.

"I'm famished," she told him as he handed her a cheese slice.

They were quiet as they ate; only the sound of the movie played. Olivia had two slices of pizza while Nathan had four, and once they were both full he put the rest of the pizza in his fridge.

"Where is your bathroom?" she asked, picking up her purse.

"There is one in the hall on the right, and one in my bedroom on the left." He told her, pointing the way. Two bathrooms? She and Gaby had to share a bathroom. His apartment made her even more determined to do well in school and her future career.

Once finding her way to the guest bathroom, she quickly took her spare toothbrush and toothpaste from her purse and began scrubbing her teeth. She didn't want the smell of pizza to get in the way when they spoke, or if anything else happened. After brushing her teeth twice, she looked herself over once more in the mirror and reapplied her lip balm. When she walked back into the living room, Nathan wasn't there. As she looked around, he came out from the door in the hall he had described as his bedroom.

"What did I miss?" he asked, nodding toward the TV.

"I think it ended," she shrugged.

"Man, I took too long on my teeth. Want to start a new movie?" He walked back to the DVD player and removed the first disc. Did he have the same thing in mind as she did? She just nodded and lied back down on the couch.

This time when he returned to the couch, instead of sitting away from her, he lied down right behind her, his chest against her back and his head resting on his hand with his elbow on the arm of the couch. Like his hands, his entire body was very warm and she could feel all of him against her. At first she was tense, anxious, but she started to relax into him. Slowly, his hand moved to her hip and she pretended not to notice, but she wondered if he would keep it there. His fingers gently massaged her hip, softly caressing her skin through her clothes, and she shifted slightly as a silent sign for him to continue.

They continued to watch the movie like this, but she couldn't concentrate on it at all. All she could think about was his touching her. Soon his hand had moved up onto her waist and, when she didn't stop him, he carefully untucked her shirt. Breath caught in her throat as fingers touched her skin, almost tickling her with tender stroking. She kept still, waiting to see what else he would do, but when he made no more progression, she carefully took his hand and carefully directed him further up her body. Nathan held her right breast in his hand and squeezed softly over her bra, causing her to arch her back slightly.

He repeated, only this time she felt his lips press behind her right ear. Goose bumps ran down that side of her body and she shivered. Her ears and the back of her neck were her ultimate weakness. As his fingers pulled down the material and found her nipple, his tongue touched her earlobe and she let out a sigh she had been holding back for awhile. Her head leaned back and he took the opportunity to trail his lips down her neck, reaching to give her other breast attention. Olivia could feel her body reacting, her pussy clenching and releasing with the need to be touched, and a tightening feeling coiling in her stomach.

Unable to take any more of his teasing, she turned over until she lay on her back with him leaning over her. The way Nathan looked at her made her feel small while at the same time fueling her arousal. His brows were furrowed and she could feel his chest moving as he breathed deeply. She reached a hand up and ran her fingers through the silky sensation that was his hair. His eyes shut as she did this and he leaned into her touch. When his eyes opened again to look into hers, she moved both hands to his shoulders and pulled him down.

Their mouths met with a hungry need, hot breath and desperate tongues colliding. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she held him to her, his hard-on pressing into her pelvis. Nathan pushed her shirt up and pulled her bra-cups down to that his hands had full access to her breasts, groping them passionately while she hooked her legs around his waist. Softly, she bit his lip and pulled, teasing him back and he groaned into her mouth. Their hips began to grind into each other and their breathing was getting heavier and louder as she arched her back to push her breasts into his palms.

"Olivia..." he groaned, "Do you want to take this into the bedroom?" His lips moved down to her jaw, lingering down her throat. She nodded, unable to make out any words. She expected him to get off her and allow for her to follow, but as he rose he took her with him, carrying her. They maintained an unbroken kiss as he headed for his bedroom. He held her as if she weighed nothing and she wondered if he thought as much or if he was actually using effort. Once inside his room he gently put her down, but then pushed her against a wall and held her there, thrusting his hips against hers, with his fingers tangled in her locks. Olivia reached down and yanked her shirt off, throwing it in a random direction. She repeated this step with her bra until she was naked from the waist up. With her breasts on display, he leaned down and his mouth took one of her nipples between his lips. She gasped and placed her hands on the back of his head.

Being sandwiched between a body and a wall made it hard for her to move around and he noticed this, pulling her away and setting her on his bed, almost roughly. His bed was large, letting her lie down on it diagonally with plenty of room. She looked up at him with half-lidded eyes, her hands on her breasts. She felt shy, a little embarrassed, but she was turned on and aroused, and didn't care how she might look right now. Though she was glad she had worn sexy underwear.

He left her alone while he pulled his shirt off, revealing well-maintained abs. His jeans and boxers followed shortly after until he stood nude before her. Her eyes traveled up and down his tan body, looking over his strong arms and long legs, before finally settling on his cock. It was thick, and it had her as excited as it was hard. When she finally made eye contact with him, she could tell he had been watching her study him. He knelt over her and reached for the zipper on the side of her skirt. Once open he pulled the material, along with her panties, off of her hips. She rubbed her thighs together, showing her need to be touched.

"You're incredibly sexy," Nathan's voice had become husky, deep. She bit her lip and placed her hands on his arms. His mouth sought out her ear and once again she gasped as her body was covered in goose bumps for a second time. While he took his time, he put his hand on her neck and softly squeezed. She never imagined she would be into that kind of thing, but as he did it carefully she felt more turned on than ever. Her body began to shiver and she gripped his arms, and the tip of his cock slid along her pussy, lubricating himself with her juices. His lips made their way down her body, stopping to lick and suckle on her nipples before kissing past her stomach and reaching her treasure.

Nathan's tongue skipped over her clit and her vulva, instead trailing down her inner thighs, making her groan in frustration. She could feel him grin against her skin as she lifted her hips slightly. Wrapping an arm around her waist to hold her still, he placed his mouth over her clit. She would have jumped if he weren't holding onto her, and her hands quickly grasped his hair. While softly sucking on her little nub, two of his fingers made their way inside her pussy and curled upward, stroking her g-spot. Olivia whimpered and arched her back as his tongue flattened over her clit. Her moans were getting louder and she was worried if his neighbors could hear her. She reached up to cover her mouth because she couldn't stop the sound from escaping her throat, but Nathan quickly pulled her hands back.

"I want to hear you," he whispered, his lips still against her. She felt her whole body grow hotter than it already was and her skin turned a light pink.

The tip of his tongue flicked lower, teasing the underside of her clit where she was most sensitive, and her toes curled. She held him to her with trembling hands as she felt closer to her orgasm. Her body couldn't figure out what to do, her hips wanted to lift while her back wanted to bend, her legs were tense, and her breath caught. He didn't stop as she hit her peak with her entire body tightening and relaxing at the same time. Her pussy clenched his fingers and he slowly kissed his way back up to her when she calmed down.

When Nathan leaned down to kiss her, she pushed him off until she had him on his back and she climbed onto him, switching their positions. She straddled him with his cock resting under her ass. Her lips pecked his neck between little nips with her teeth, sucking and licking the flesh where she nibbled on him. She mimicked his previous moves, making her way down, licking his nipples, but she used her nails softly on his torso until she was mostly off the bed with her knees on the carpet. His cock stood erect before her eyes and a bead of pre-cum rolled over the head.

"You don't have to do that," he said, propping himself up on his elbows. A corner of her mouth lifted in half a smirk. Didn't have to? She wanted to.

Leaning forward, she ran her tongue from the base up to the head, making sure to catch the pre-cum with the tip of her tongue. She repeated this until his cock was well lubricated, then she grasped him with her right hand. Olivia moved her hand up and down his shaft, twisting carefully to create different sensations without being painful. Looking up at him watching her, she licked the palm of her other hand as well as her finger tips and reached to massage his balls. His eyes shut and he placed a hand on the back of her head. Her lips enclosed around the head of his cock and her tongue swirled around it as she began to take more of him in her mouth. She could almost fit all of him before he hit the back of her throat and she had to pull up. His breathing was getting heavier and his grip on her hair was tightening. Her head bobbed on his cock while her hands massaged him, and she enjoyed the way he'd suck in air when her tongue touched a particularly sensitive spot.

Eventually Nathan grabbed her shoulders and pulled her back up, her breasts against his chest. "Are you ready?" His voice was breathless, and he reached into a side-table drawer and pulled out a condom. She nodded only once before he moved her onto all fours. She could hear the sounds of the condom wrapper being removed and when she looked back she saw that he already had it rolled on his cock. When Olivia felt the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy she braced herself; she hadn't had sex in months, but she had never felt more ready to be fucked. Ever the attentive lover, he ran the tip of his now-covered cock up and down her slit to gather some of her copious juices, to make penetration easier and more comfortable to both of them. He entered her slowly while grasping her hips firmly, but once he was fully inside he pulled back and slammed into her. She gasped from both surprise and from pleasure as he hit her g-spot. He chose a fast pace, pumping into her and repeatedly pressing on her pleasure zone.

Olivia's moans returned with full force as he bent over to massage her breasts and clit with his fingers. The coiling feeling from earlier began to rebuild in her and she bucked back into him, horny and needy. His fingers on her clit matched the speed of his hips and she could feel herself closer to coming, her body now more sensitive from the first time.

Before she could finish, he withdrew from her and flipped her onto her back. Holding her ankles to his shoulders, he re-entered her. This gave him a better view of her while he fucked her and she held onto her breasts as they bounced. She bit her lip; this position let him reach her g-spot as much as the last. His fingers returned to her clit and she played with her own nipples, and soon she was right back to being on the edge of an orgasm. With one last whimper, she grew silent again as her body was hit by intense pleasure. This time her pussy squeezed his cock and that caused him to thrust into her harder, prolonging her orgasm.

"Nathan..."

Her soft call set off his own orgasm, emptying himself into the condom, but in his state of bliss he forgot it was even on. He thrust into her a few more times before finally stilling his hips and lying on top of her, careful not to hurt her. His lips caressed her jaw until they were softly kissing each other in the afterglow of sex.

Olivia wasn't sure what to think at this point. She was a little embarrassed because she wasn't sure what he would think of her for letting him fuck her so easily, but she was more than glad that she did fuck him. She had never before come during vaginal sex, only oral and masturbation. She definitely wanted to do this again. Her heart raced and she didn't want to move, but she couldn't even if she tried because he locked her into place with his own body. Their breathing was calming down as they kissed and he held her gently now, unlike the aggressive way he handled her not a few minutes ago.

Now as she looked around the room, she noticed for the first time that it was similar to the rest of his apartment except that it felt much more casual. The walls were a light blue and the carpet was white. His bed was covered in a silver comforter that matched the upholstery on a small chair that sat in the corner of the room. His dresser was made of a dark wood with unfamiliar designs etched around the drawers. A long mirror hung next to a small door which she assumed was the closet.

Eventually Nathan had to remove himself from her, walking confidently to his bathroom to dispose of the condom. When he returned, however, he cuddled back up to her and tangled their legs together. He cradled her against his chest and rubbed his nose against hers. "Olivia," he murmured, "do you want to stay the night?"

She signed as his words eased her of her embarrassment. She relaxed against him fully, already too exhausted and satisfied to move. "I don't see why not."

12