Embrace of the Sea

Story Info
Two lovers find something new in a forbidden sea cave.
2.7k words
4.42
11.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DualLegion
DualLegion
17 Followers

The characters are all over 18. Do not try this at home. Or in a strange sea cave.

*

Kit and Deena ran, hand in hand, down towards the beachline. It was the third day of their vacation and they had explored the more popular beaches in the area and they were searching for the more hidden gems. Sure the ones they had visited had hit all the marks; great views, clear water, soft inviting sand. But they lacked one key element the frisky couple desired; privacy. They slowed as they approached the shoreline. To the left the beach continued down for about a quarter mile until it ran into cliffs. To the right, the cliffs were closer but pushed out into the sea.

Kit and Deena slowed down and at last came to stop in the dark brown sand. Panting, looked around, "Babe-I can't believe we have this place totally to ourselves."

Deena caught her breath and looked around. "I was excited when I didn't see any cars but I thought we would find some people walking around here at least. I mean look at this water-it's fantastic!"

Kit shielded his eyes from the sun and surveyed the beachline, followed the outcropping where it led into the water. Leaning in he saw a dark spot in the rocks. "Babe, I think I see a cave out there." She squeezed his hand in delight and they started wading into the surf towards the it. The locals had warned them away from this area saying that there was a sea witch that lived out here and dragged foolish swimmers to their deaths. Kit and Deena knew beaches; they figured it was probably a riptide. Looking at the beach it was ripe for it. But hey-it kept the locals away and now they were going to get to fuck on the beach and in a real life sea cave! Besides they were experienced in dealing with riptides and always carried emergency inflatables on them when they swam in strange areas.

As they waded deeper and noted that yes-even this further out into the bay there were not even any boats nearby. Hell of a curse they thought to themselves. The cave itself looked fairly deep. Going inside at the current tide level there was plenty of both dry and wet area. It was much wider inside than it looked from the outside and seemed to actually take up a larger portion of the cliffs than they had expected. Excitedly, they rushed into the darkness.

They stopped about 30 feet in. Here there was still plenty of light from the entrance and shallow pools all around them. Deena smiled and walked over to an outcropping on the sand, placing their bags there. She then turned to him demurely first stripping off the light shirt she had over her bikini top, then unclipping her bikini top and tossing it to the cave floor. Kit smiled back as his swim shorts strained to hold in his raging erection and he began to shed his now restrictive clothing. Both now naked, she grabbed his hand and drew him back into the knee-deep water and they began to kiss. They both planned to take this slow as they had all day ahead of them and wanted to make the most of their new playground.

In the darkness of the cave, she stirred. Sulara had lived in the cave for longer than men remembered. She knew every sound it made, every stroke of a fish, every shift of tide. What she heard was neither. It was rude splashing of mortals. Long ago she had made it very clear that this was her cave and she was not to be disturbed! It had been a while since she had dragged some filthy fisherman to his death for murdering the denizens of her beach. Clearly it was time to remind them why they feared this cove.

She eased through the water, her body made, no, cursed for it. Her upper body was similar to a human woman's. Long, dark, but slightly green hair. Ample breasts and wide thighs. But it was there that the resemblance faded and the curse began. Instead of legs she had large dark blue tentacles. No longer the agile fin of the mer people. She was something in her mind more horrible. She had fled from their horror and lived in this cave since the goddess had cursed her for the unwanted love of a god.

She slid forward towards the light and sound when she spied them. Mortals but not fishermen. In fact, what they were doing had little if anything to do with the creatures that swam around them in the water! She had seen the mortals before but it was usually only the men she saw up close-the women hiding on the shore or screaming on the cliffs, mourning their dead sons and husbands. For the first time she saw one, and even got to see it unclothed. The man too was different. He had dark hair but his face was smooth and free of hair, as was most of the rest of his body. He did have tufts under his arms and between his legs at his-what was that?

In the mer people, their love organs were kept behind a slit in their main trunk and nearly invisible until in use; exposed only when they bred and always in privacy. But this land dweller's was clearly always out and it was very clearly large and erect. Beneath it was a strange sac that as they caressed the female would touch from time to time. The female herself was also unusual. She too had hair, shorter and curly but still down to her neck and reddish. Her arms and legs were also bare but there was also a tuft above her pubis. It matched the hair on her head but was curlier. Her breasts were smaller than Sulara's own but firm, almost pouty. She was as head shorter than the man but had round thighs.

They kissed as the mer people do, but she also reached down and stroked gently his member as he grabbed the area behind her legs. Sulara just now noticed how it looked, split but pleasantly shaped. The mortal man's hands grabbed and squeezed it lovingly and the woman giggled.

Strange feelings came over Sulara as she watched them. She felt a fire start inside her belly and an odd tingling below where her tentacles came together. She silently swam closer.

Deana broke off her kiss and scampered up to the edge of the water then laid back, resting on her elbows. She spread her thighs invitingly. Kit dove into the water and worked his way up the sand bringing his head between her legs. From there he crawled the last few inches, a devil may care smile on his face and buried his mouth in her vagina. She squealed with glee and her legs came together revflexively, "Oh yes-oh Kit!" she cried as his tongue expertly worked first her vaginal lips and then her clitoris. She jerked spasmodically as he hit all the right places and waves of pleasure washed through her. They were so distracted in their lovemaking they did not even notice the strange being next to them.

Deana orgasmed with repeated cries of "Uh! Uh! Uh!" then shuddered. Able to take no more she reached down to get kit to stop. She heard the sigh next to her then turned, surprised to see Sulara there. Deena's orgasm had drawn Sulara from the shadows-her curiosity overcoming her desire to remain hidden. Kit, seeing Deana stare looked over and saw a beautiful woman with pale blue skin topless. They both let out an unconscious sigh; Deena buoyed by her fresh orgasm and Kit by his unsated lust.

Sulara stared at them both in shock, expecting any moment for them to start screaming in horror. Instead, they did something she never would have expected if she would have spent ten thousand years in the cave. They smiled.

Deana nervously broke the ice first, "Hello!" Kit rolled on to his side and slid up next to Deana, his erection bouncing unhindered by the surprise. "Uh yeah. Um. Sorry if we were bothering you!" he said apologetically.

Not sure what else to say, Sulars spoke, "You are in my cave."

Deana and Kit looked at each other sheepishly then back at her. Kit replied, "Yeah. Sorry. We, well, we heard the stories but, um, well we did not believe them."

Sulara pursed her lips, "It has been a long time since I have shown myself."

Alarmed, Dean cut in, "We're sorry! We didn't know anyone actually lived here. We just wanted a place to...uh,"

Kit jumped in, "Well a place to make love in that was, um,"

Dean swallowed, "Well, you know. Different. Magical." Deana looked down shyly.

Sulara's eyes narrowed, "Well it is certainly that. And don't act coy to me-you were hardly bashful in front of your man. And you land-man. You are are not shy of your body either, even if you are hiding in my enchanted cave."

Speaking of bodies, taking a good look at Sulara's, all thoughts of science and evolution fled Kit's head. This was not something Darwin could explain. "You must be magical yourself."

Sulara raised herself up proudly, "I am Sulara," she lowered herself slightly, "formerly of the mer people. This is where I have chosen to be."

Kit said, "We didn't mean to bother you. How, uh, how long were you there watching us?"

Sulara cocked her head-she did not expect this question, "I heard the two of you come in. I saw from when you embraced to when she lay down and you...did...something pleasing to her." The last part came out as a question.

Dean smiled then cut quick job well done glance to Kit, "Very pleasing I'd say!"

Kit smiled back then back to her, "Did you, you know, like what you saw?"

Sulara found her face becoming warm, "I-I....I did, yes."

Kit and Deana looked at each other. They had been together a long time, and had many sexual adventures; they had had this wordless conversation before numerous times when considering letting a third (or fourth) in bed with them. They both came up with the same answer.

They turned back to Sulara and Dean asked, "Would you like to make join us?"

Sulara was taken aback. "Join you?"

Kit chimed in, "Yes. It's your home, and it's the least we could do. Besides, we would be honored."

Sulara turned her head aside and lowered herself slightly into the water. She had few lovers before she was cursed by the gods. And none after. "What would you want with a twisted thing like me?"

"Are you kidding?" Kit asked. "You are beautiful! Your tits are gorgeous! I could run my hands over them all day."

Deana added, "You've got perfect kissing lips," she angled her body slightly, exposing her vulva to Sulara, "And I bet you can do the most wonderful things with those tentacles of yours."

Sulara stared at them, "But my body-".

Deana interrupted, "yeah yeah my thighs are too big and my boobs are always threatening to bounce out and it's a constant ware with cellulite-we all have body issues!" Deana said dismissively, "Don't let that get in the way!"

Kit slid back into the water and slowly but deliberately moved in front of her. He rose on his knees until he was face to face with her. He still rigid dick peeked out at the water at her. He reached his hand to her check and gently brought his lips to hers. "Please," he whispered then began to kiss her.

At first she did nothing. For a few moments Kit just kissed her lips, then, emboldened began to slip his tongue inter her mouth. At last, her resistance faded and she began to kiss him, and for a moment they just stayed there making out. Wanting to join in, Deana slid down and walked over on her knees. "My turn," she said. Kit disengaged and she moved in, her soft mouth joining with Sulara's. Sulara rewarded her with a pleasured moan.

Kit reached down with his left hand and began to caress Sulara's far breast with one hand as his mouth slowly licked down to her nearest breast and he began teasing her nipple with his mouth. His other hand stroked up and down her backside until it reached a tentacle and stroked it gently. It wrapped around his arm then unwrapped and began to slide along the side of his body. Sulara whimpered into Dean's mouth.

He disengaged and began to slide around to her backside. Deana drew Sulara in and the lady of the sea was now sandwiched between the two of them; her front to Deana and her back to Kit. From behind he stroked and caressed her breasts as he kissed up and down her spine. He tentacles splitting-some wrapping around his legs and others beginning to explore Deana's body. Deana continued to kiss Sulara but with her hand, gently grabbed one of her tentacles and guided it towards her waiting vagina.

Kit had been patient, but his cock demanded release. He knew enough about sea life that usually between the tentacles was not something his dick should be near but he took a chance. Spreading them out of his was he locked eyes with Deana as if to say 'wish me luck' and thrust forward experimentally. He was rewarded with something wet and warm and very inviting. Sulara's vagina eagerly allowed his cock to penetrate deep inside, his pubis coming against her underside. She broke her kissing with Deana and cried out. Her rear tentacles grabbed Kit tighter and pulled him close. He let out an "Oh" of surprise and pleasure but whispered, "Not so tight-I need room to maneuver," she nodded and the tentacles gave him room to begin easing back and forth inside her.

Meanwhile Deana no longer had to guide the tentacles-one had thrust insider her gaping cunt, as second one rubbed against her clitoris and a third was easing its way into her the crack of her ass and probing her hole. She began to call out encouragement, "Oh yes! Don't stop! Don't stop!" as the tentacles found their rhythm.

Kit, knowing it was probably Sulara's first time, tired to hold out as long as he could but at last he felt his balls contract and he cried out, "I'm coming" as he spasmed, ejaculating into Sulara repeatedly as her body milked his dick for every drop. Sulara cried out, "Oh yes! Oh Neptune! Ohhhhhh yessss," simultaneously as Dean writhed on the beach, Sulara's tentacles causing orgasm after orgasm.

At last, deflated, Kit withdrew and the three of them collapsed in a pile with Sulara still in the middle. Deana and Sulara lay face to face and kissed gently as kit wrapped his arm around Sulara's waist. They rested and made love several more times, trying different variations. Sulara learned about giving and receiving oral from both. Kit found out what tentacle anal felt like-surprisingly he enjoyed it.

At last, exhausted, they knew it was time to part-at least for now. Sulara gave them some gold coins she had found on the ocean bottom-they were at best entertaining baubles to her but she loved how their eyes shown in gratitude when she gave them to the humans. It guaranteed they could afford to visit her any time they wished; they would take advantage of it, eventually having a small cottage built nearby that they would use year after year. Kit and Dean married within a year of returning from the trip knowing that Sulara would always be welcome in their bed, metaphorically speaking of course. As they left, kit wondered what gift, other than a day of pleasure, they had given her. Sulara knew. She knew the moment his seed touched her that their baby grew inside her. She was not the only one. The cave had worked its magic on both women and Kit's seed grew in them both. Over the years they would become a strange family, but one that linked the land to the sea.

DualLegion
DualLegion
17 Followers