Embracing Our Truths Ch. 02

Story Info
Developing relationship between Joe and Alexia.
9.3k words
4.71
4.8k
2
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Canchon
Canchon
44 Followers

Hey all, This is the second installment of the story, I'm slowly working up to the BDSM part of it, since it's a fairly new relationship, and both Joe and Alexia don't know what they're getting into. As always, all participants in sexual play and situations are over the age of eighteen. (actually early to mid forties)

Enjoy!

Canchon.

*****

Morning came at its usual time. After going through my morning routine, I came downstairs to make breakfast for the family. During the meal I was bombarded with questions from my sisters about my date; the usual ones from them "Where did you go?" "What did you do?" "Did you kiss her?" I gave the most innocent answers I could to my sisters, but, I could tell mom had some questions of her own.

After breakfast, my sisters went to do their thing and left me with mom as we finished our coffee. "Now that the girls are away, what are your plans with Alex?" she asked.

"I really don't know mom, but, I want to see where we go with this. You know we've always been close, and when my marriage fell apart, she's the one that kept me from doing something stupid," I answered.

"Be sure that you're thinking with the right head, I always thought she had a good head on her shoulders, and was smitten with you since forever. Don't lead her on, and be sure to always think in both of your best interests, not just your own," she replied.

"Okay mom, I will," I said as I was putting the cups in the dishwasher.

I went upstairs to my room and checked my phone. I had three text messages, one from my son, telling me about school and the new update of his online gaming site. I texted him back telling him to remember to keep working hard in school and to remember the safety protocols we started when he began gaming. The next two were Alex, the first one seemed innocent enough, wishing me a good night and to rest up for today; the other one was from this morning. I chuckled to myself when I read it, since it appeared that she did follow my instructions.

'You are an evil man, I kept tossing and turning all night trying to keep my hands away from my pussy,' it read, 'Here I am, my body is hyper-sensitive, to the point that I can't even put on any clothes, because the fabric on my skin is turning me on even more. I don't know how you did it, but I've never felt this way before.'

'Good, were you able to control your hands? Remember, I'll know if you didn't,' I texted back, 'You have to prove that you want me to collar you as mine, that both your pleasure and your torment belong to me, to give them to you as I see fit. Now, I want you to go through your morning routine, and wear something comfortable, I can see it's a warm day so a sundress should be appropriate, no underwear, I want total access to your body,' I texted back.

'Yes, sir,' she texted back.

After setting the phone down, I finished dressing, selecting a white highland shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black slacks, and a black leather biker vest. Checking myself in the mirror one last time, grabbed the box with her collar and headed out the door. During the drive, I was thinking on what I was going to do; I wanted Alex in the worst way; and I wanted to be the Alpha that she craved, as well as the lover she needed. I was doubting myself a little, since during my marriage, my dominant side had taken a back seat to my ex-wife's demanding nature, and I didn't want to become some asshole that was borderline abusive. I was also thinking on what we could do today, seeing that there was no real plan, except to have her earn her collar from me; then it hit me. Every woman has to have at least one or two toys, we could hit the adult toy shop that was in town.

I pulled into her driveway and stepped up to the door, I didn't even get a chance to knock, when it flew open and I saw her standing there. She was wearing a mid thigh white and pink flower sundress, some strappy sandals with a bit of a heel, and a wild look in her eyes.

"Good morning, Kajira, how was your night?" I asked as innocently as I could.

Without saying a word, she threw herself into my arms and began kissing me with a passion never before seen. She was rubbing her body against me in a way I knew that she was frustrated, horny, and pissed. When I managed to break the kiss I smiled as innocently as I could and said "That bad?"

"You sir, are an evil man, and I'm such a weak woman, that I want more of you," she said.

"Come on, we're going to go have some fun today, and no, I'm not saying anything more," I told her in a slightly authoritative tone.

I led her to the car, and opened the door for her, as she stepped in, I noticed that the dress was riding up, and giving me a great view of her leg, almost all the way to her hip. She noticed my gaze and smiled, "Do you want to check if I followed your instruction?" She asked in a way that made her sound like a naughty child.

"All in good time, Kajira, I will check when I feel that it is necessary," I replied. I got in the car, placed the jewelry box in front of her on the console as a reminder of what I had told her. "We will be doing some shopping today, and I want you to pick out what ever you like; I'll make the final approval on what we buy," I told her, as I pulled into traffic to get to the shop.

The drive was interesting, to say the least, I noticed how she was squirming a little in the seat, and, how she rubbed her legs together every now and then. "Stop squirming, Kajira, if you behave, I might allow you to get some relief. If not, I'll have to punish you," I said. She stopped fidgeting, but was giving me the stink eye, I was trying so hard to keep a straight face, even though I just wanted to laugh out loud over the murderous look on her face. "Just sit back and enjoy the ride, Kajira, I promise it will be worth the wait," I said.

"Easy for you to say," she snapped back, "you're not the one that's leaking all over the seat."

She didn't even notice where we were when we pulled into the parking lot for the little shopping center the shop was in. "We're here," I announced, making sure I sounded a little too cheery for her mood.

"Where are we?" She asked, "This place doesn't look like it has too many stores."

I chuckled and said, "There's only one store we're going to, like I said do a little shopping before lunch."

I then proceeded to get out of the car and open her door, always a gentleman, I helped her out, and this time I managed to get a good look up her dress, confirming that sh had followed instructions and hadn't worn any panties. Smiling, I took her by the waist and we proceeded into the store.

As soon as we walked in, her eyes bugged out and I could see the excitement in them, "Oh my God, I've always wanted to come here, but was too chicken," she exclaimed, "I can't believe we're actually here for some shopping."

I smiled and said, "I've always believed that a girl should have at least one or two toys in her night stand. This is just to see what would interest you, or what you're curious about. I've seen your massage wand, and I have no doubt it gets the job done, but I was thinking something more specialized."

Walking around, seeing the different display cases and toys, she was acting like a little girl at Toys'R'Us for the first time ever, she was gasping, giving little squeals of joy as she was walking around. All I could do was follow her and smile whenever she saw something that caught her eye. I left her looking at the wall with the different style vibrators and quietly asked the clerk where I could find the remote controlled vibrators. I found the one that I was looking for, it was one that connected via Bluetooth to an app I could download to my phone. From what I had researched beforehand I found the one that could be very discreet, not too loud, but would definitely serve my purposes of either pleasing or tormenting Alex anywhere and any time.

I paid for it and asked if he could hold it for me behind the counter and charge it for a while, I also included a bottle of toy disinfectant and cleanser, just to be on the safe side. I returned to her side as she was taking a rabbit vibrator off the shelf.

"I've always wanted to try one of these, there are some videos I've seen that looked like the girl was having a seizure with this one," she said.

"The only drawback would be the amount of batteries we'd go through," I replied, "But this other one is USB chargeable and is waterproof."

She made her decision, and continued down the wall to the other area of the store. I noticed that this area was more for the fetish and BDSM crowd, seeing the different restraints, gags, whips, paddles, etc., that were on display here. She was looking at me nervously when I selected some restraints and a soft flogger.

"What's this one?" She asked and held up a metal bar with some cuffs at the ends.

"That's a spreader bar, it's used to keep whomever is restrained in it open and helpless," I explained, "and yes, I'm getting one for you."

Her eyes flashed with curiosity, eagerness, and just a hint of fear, as I knew she was imagining herself restrained in it. We continued to shop around and picked out other little things she was interested in, like nipple suckers, feather ticklers and restraints. All in all, we left the store quite happy after spending a small fortune in it, thankfully we each insisted on paying for some items.

Once we were in the car again, I got the remote controlled vibrator out, and wiped it clean with the disinfecting cleanser, holding it in my hand, I ordered Alex to lift her dress and open her legs. I could see the glistening of her juices around her labia from her arousal; it took a lot of my control not to dive in and eat her to an earth shattering orgasm.

"What do you intend to do with that?" She asked.

I didn't answer, instead I took one hand, held her legs open, and inserted the toy, making sure it was positioned correctly over her g-spot, checked the connection to my phone and sat back in my seat. "This feels a little strange, but good at the same time," she gasped, "what else does it do?"

"You'll find out soon enough Kajira, the instruction still stands, you may not orgasm until I tell you to," I said. And pulled out of the parking lot, headed to the restaurant where I had made the reservation for lunch.

While I was driving, she continued to fidget in her seat, "This feels good, different, but good," she said, "it's like I have you inside me, filling me up but, it's also frustrating, since it doesn't move."

I just smiled thinking on the look on her face once I really get it going. Since we were driving, I didn't want to be distracted by playing around with the app on the phone, so I kept it in my pocket the whole time. After parking, I took the phone out and decided to test the connection, giving it a slight nudge and get it vibrating softly. The look on her ace was priceless, as was the squeal of surprise she gave when the toy came to life.

"Lift your dress up, baby, I don't want it stained just yet," I said. "I just want to see what this does." With that, I pushed the toggle to a medium setting and enjoyed the show.

Alex had no idea what was going on, her hips were moving of their own accord, her nipples straining against the fabric of the dress, and her pussy felt like it was on fire. The vibrations from the toy were constant, unrelenting, and hitting every single over-sensitized area inside her. Her breathing came in pants, she was moaning, her eyes were screwed shut.

"OH FUCK!!" is the only thing she could say.

I leaned in close to her and whispered "This is only medium setting, there's still another two I can use."

She couldn't form a single word, but the look in her eyes and the shake of her head was pleading me not to turn it up. In a whisper, I tried to be as commanding as I could and said just one word; "cum".

Boy did she ever, a low moaning wail that started deep in her lungs began to escape her lips, gaining intensity and volume until she stiffened, her legs straight forward, her eyes were unfocused, and she had stopped breathing. Her body finally snapped back and went limp, I turned the vibrations off, letting her catch her breath.

"Alex, are you okay, can you hear me?" I asked softly as I was caressing her hair, trying to sooth her back to reality.

She opened her eyes, trying to gain focus, and then she looked at me, "I thought I was going to die! I have never experienced anything like that!" She said, "are you sure that was just medium?, because it belt like it was stronger than my wand."

I smiled, and asked, "So I guess it meets your approval?"

"Oh yes, this guy is my favorite so far, I can't wait to see what you do with the other ones," she panted.

"Let's get you cleaned up and ready for lunch," I said, grabbing a pack of baby wipes I usually keep in the car.

"I think I ruined the seat," she said with an embarrassed blush.

"Don't worry about that, I can always clean it up later, and I know you must be hungry after that," I said. I helped her get straightened out, and out of the car once again, taking more baby wipes, I cleaned off the seat, and we headed into the restaurant.

As we walked in, I whispered in her ear, "Your instructions are not to cum during dinner, I will be in control of the toy, but I won't torture you as much as I did in the car."

Programming the app to give random bursts at low intensity and different patterns for the vibrations as we waited for our table. It was fun seeing her flush with arousal and the the frustration in her eyes when it stopped. When we were seated, I left it a t a constant vibration, with random patterns. I figured that it wouldn't be a good idea having her jump in surprise when she had a steak knife in her hand. She seemed more relaxed with this, but still the edge of frustration that she couldn't find the release that was building.

We finished our lunch with some idle chit chat, and we walked back to the car, on the way I asked if she had somewhere she'd like to go, to which she quickly responded, "I want to go home, have you fuck me until I can't walk, and then cuddle me until I can move again."

Knowing that my life might be in danger if I didn't follow through, I agreed. I handed her the phone, to let her control the toy, but reminding her that she couldn't cum until we were back at her place. The scent from her was driving me insane, I was so hard, that the warnings from the Viagra commercials were running through my mind until we got to her house.

Opening the door for her, I took my phone and turned the toy off. "Kajira, I'm so proud of you, I believe that you have earned the right to wear my collar, and I would be honored if you would allow me to place it on you tonight," I said.

Her eyes lit up, and she smiled like a little girl that was told she was going to Disneyland for her birthday, and practically ran to the door, while searching for her keys. As soon as she unlocked it, she pulled me inside and kissed me passionately; I knew she was excited, but I had to take control of the situation and reassert myself as her Alpha. I grabbed her hair, pulling it gently, but firmly, so not to hurt her, and gave her another master's kiss, this time nipping her bottom lip. When I pulled away, her eyes were half lidded, her skin was blushing deeply, and her breathing was shallow.

"Strip, Kajira, show me that you are mine," I commanded.

She unzipped and let the dress fall to the floor, standing in all her glory, exposed to my lust filled gaze. I took one of the pillows from the sofa and placed it before me.

"Kneel," I commanded.

Slowly she stepped forward and knelt on the pillow, looking up at me with trepidation. I pulled out the box that contained her collar and opened it, letting her look at it one last time before I placed it on her neck.

"This is your last chance, Alex, If you say no, I will stop, close the box and we can just continue to be friends and lovers; if you accept my collar, you will be my submissive, and I your master; and we will be as so, until either one of us decides to end it, or breaks the trust that we have developed," I told her.

"I understand, Sir, and I wish to move forward in our relationship. Hearing you say that makes me even more certain that I picked the right man to be my Alpha. I have never felt this joy before, it is a freedom that I feel by giving you control of me. I only ask that you protect me and guide me to be the perfect submissive for you," she declared, while pulling her hair back and holding it up. I took the collar from it's case and placed it around her neck.

As soon as I closed the clasp, I declared, "With this collar, I accept you as my submissive, swearing to honor, protect, and guide you so you can grow to your full potential. I promise to never hurt you, strike you in anger, humiliate or punish you in any way that would harm the trust that you have placed on me today. I am humbled by the love and trust you give me, and will do anything and everything in my power to be the man you expect me to be."

She looked down to the collar and then back up to me; I could see the tears forming in the corners of her eyes as she smiled, knowing that this was a lifelong wish she had, that was finally coming true. I took her hands and helped her stand, kissing her gently, I guided her to the couch and asked her to sit with me.

"We have to set some rules and a safe word; it has to be something that you would never say during our play, or in the heat of passion," I told her.

She thought for a moment then turned to look at me, "Pistachio, I think that would be a good one, since I don't think I'll be saying that word out side of discussing ice cream, cakes or pies," she giggled, "If I can't talk for any reason I will shake my head three times while saying uhn-uhn-uhn to let you know to stop."

"That sounds reasonable, and I'll agree to it," I said.

"Now I know we both work, and the fact that we can't see each other all the time, I believe that your submission should be on certain occasions, like weekends and maybe some some days we can agree upon during the week. Not every weekend though, since it will be reserved as our special time together," I said.

I saw her relax even more, knowing that this was not going to be our usual interactions, and that we would have a normal life outside the Dominance/submission side of it. "Yes sir; thank you, sir," she responded.

"Is there anything you want to add?" I asked.

"No, that pretty much covers it, I can't think of anything right now but, if I do, I'll let you know," she said.

"Okay then, let's begin your submissive training with a few exercises," I said, "I'll teach you some of the basic poses that you must learn; the first one, is how to properly kneel in greeting. We'll do it here on the couch to pare your knees. I want you to kneel, your knees should be shoulder width apart, you hands resting on them palms up. This is the basic pose that you are ready to serve and submit, your eyes should be straight ahead; not looking up since it would not be a sign of submission, if they are cast down, it means that you're guilty of some infraction and are awaiting punishment. Your back should be straight and your butt should be resting on your heels," I instructed.

After a few adjustments, I felt sure that Alex had the pose memorized. "The next one is inspection," I said, "Stand up straight, your feet should be shoulder width apart, you hands will be on the back of your head and your fingers interlocked. This is so I can examine your body, and it allows me to touch you, caress or strike anywhere," I said while giving her a quick spank on her perfect ass. "I promise that when striking, it will never be to hurt, or cause harm, and never as a form of punishment or in anger," I added. Again we practiced it until she had it memorized.

Canchon
Canchon
44 Followers