Embracing Our Truths Ch. 04

Story Info
Last day of a beach getaway, new friends and more fun.
5.8k words
4.77
3.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Canchon
Canchon
44 Followers

I woke up to the wonderful sensations of Alex's mouth on my cock. She was slowly licking the shaft, teasing it, no rush. Just a soft, long blowjob to begin a lazy Sunday morning. I looked down at her and motioned for her to straddle my face, so I could savor her juices. And soon enough, I was presented with a very wet pussy for my enjoyment.

"Kajira, you taste amazing this morning." I said, as I pulled her hips down for me to get better access.

"Thank you, Sir, and I can't get enough of your taste, as well." She replied, right before taking me into her throat.

After we both satisfied our needs, we took a quick shower, where we indulged ourselves in teasing each other. Once dried off, I came down to the kitchen to start breakfast, while Alex straightened out the living room from last night's activities. She came into the dining room as I was placing our plates on the table.

"Can I ask you some questions?" I asked as we began to eat. "I wanted to know what your thoughts are on what we've been doing so far, and if I've been overstepping the trust you gave me?"

After a few seconds, and a few more bites of her pancakes, she replied. "I was a bit scared yesterday when we came back from the beach. I thought that you were going to humiliate me by letting everyone see me naked as we were walking back. Once we were inside the yard, I was ready to safe word out, and have you take me back home."

"I would've never humiliated you like that. I respect you too much, and I don't want to betray your trust in me. But, at the same time, I wanted to push you a little bit. If it was too much, I apologize and hope that we can move forward and continue to explore our relationship," I said.

"Thank you, and I do feel like I can trust you now more than before. It's just that you took be by surprise and I just reacted." She answered with a blush. "Now, I know that you have planned for any and almost all situations that might occur."

Smiling, I returned to my breakfast, while enjoying the sight of her nude body and the look of enjoyment she had with every bite of the pancakes, and the fresh fruit salad. I kept thinking on what we could do today, and on what kind of naughty fun we could have. Cleaning up after our meal, I was still thinking, when Alex came over and took my hands.

"I want to try something today," she said. "There's something that has been on my mind for some time now. Remember the time we were in your room and I tied you up?"

I nodded, having an idea of what she was thinking. "Yes, I do. I remember that as soon as I got free, I almost crossed your limits that time." I replied.

"Well, this time I want to do that again, and I won't be stopping you from fucking me until we can't walk." She said with a naughty grin and a blush.

Without saying a word I walked upstairs to the bedroom. She followed me, unsure of what was going to happen. Once we were in the room, I took her wrist cuffs off and placed them on my own.

"Right now, Kajira or should I say Mistress, I'm at your mercy." I said, as I finished securing the cuffs on me.

She pushed me onto the bed, climbed on me and secured the cuffs to the headboard, using the chain that attached to the nipple clamps. Once she was satisfied that I was properly secured, she leaned down and kissed me.

"This brings back memories. Try not to break the headboard this time." She whispered in my ear as her hands began to roam over my sides and chest.

Alex had always said that she had enjoyed having helpless under her back in the day; but, her favorite part was when she released me, after teasing me for some time.

She began nipping at my chin, letting her hands roam where they wished, over my chest, stomach and hips. I could feel how wet she was getting as she dragged her sodden pussy over my hips, just out of reach of my cock.

She turned over, straddling my head and lowered her pussy, letting me see as her lips parted and her juices coated the outer labia. The scent of her arousal was making my cock twitch in anticipation. I lifted my head as far as I could, barely making contact with the tip of my tongue.

"Not yet baby, you'll have to wait until I'm good and ready." She breathed, barely loud enough for me to hear her.

I could feel her hands moving up my legs, lightly brushing my balls. Her hot breath washing over my cock. Holding my cock at the base, pulling it away from my body, she began to lick ever so lightly across the crown. Light feathery touches, trying to coax drops of pre-cum to flow. With one hand, she reached between her legs, opening her pussy to my eyes, teasing me with the visual of her fingers moving up and down her slit.

She finally lowered her hips over my mouth, letting me taste the sweet, tangy nectar flowing from her most secret place. I lapped up every drop as if I were a dying man in the desert. As she did this, she finally took my cock in her mouth, as deep as she could at that angle. Swirling her tongue around the crown, pulling me in with soft suction.

I moaned my appreciation into her folds, the soft deep vibrations causing her to moan in return. I couldn't get enough of her taste; my body was surrendering to her actions, and my mind was having a hard time focusing on her pleasure due to her oral assault on my cock.

I found it a bit difficult to be able to go as deep as I wanted with my tongue, due to the lack of my hands to spread her open. Still, I kept using my cheeks, chin, and nose yo be able to part her lips so I could get better access. Her hips rolling gently to aid me in my oral pursuit of her pleasure.

I could feel her bobbing her head up and down my shaft, letting the flat of her tongue rub against the ridge of the crown. This caused my cock to give an involuntary jump, and more of my precum flowed.

She didn't want me to cum too soon, so she backed off, just licking the shaft as she ground her hips against my head. I responded by trapping her clit between my lips, and I flicked my tongue on the tip. She pulled away from my cock, and with a loud moan flooded my mouth with her creamy juices as she came on my face.

Turning around once again, she straddled my hips guiding me into her. I could feel her muscles pulling me in, rippling as she began to ride me. When I was completely sheathed in her inner folds, she offered me her breasts, dangling them on my lips. Taking one nipple in my mouth, I began to suckle on it as she began to move up and down my cock, taking her pleasure.

With a pop, she removed her breast from my lips, only to move the other one into it's place so I could do the same to that one. I could feel her pussy tightening as she rode me, letting me know that she was enjoying herself. With another shudder, she came again, this time grinding her hips on me, trying to get the best angle to stimulate her clit.

She sat up, and placed her hands on my chest, pulling her legs up, she squatted on me and moved her hips up a bit.

"Time to get serious." She said, as she looked down on me. And began to buck her hips up and down my shaft, speeding up with each down stroke. I could see my cock disappearing into her every time she moved down. I could see the tight grip her pussy had on my cock, as her inner lips refused to break contact with it. In a final push, she came one more time, this time harder than before. I could see her juices drip down my cock, coating my balls with her heated spend.

Once she calmed down a little, with me still inside her, she released the cuffs from the bindings. Once free, I pounced on her, grabbed her and rolled us over, it was time for me to take control.

I began to pound into her with abandon. Hard unrelenting thrusts into her. I was rutting like an animal, pushing myself into her as deep and hard as I could. My hips moving like a piston in the ages old rhythm of sex. I could feel my balls slapping against her, and my cum churning inside them. I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"I'm almost there baby, cum with me!" I panted in time with my thrusts.

"Yes baby, fill me up, I need to feel you filling me!" She moaned in response.

With a howl, I pushed forward one last time, bumping her cervix, and emptied myself once again inside her, causing her to orgasm once again. I collapsed on top of her, careful not o crush her under me. Rolling to my side, I pulled her with me and held her in my arms, just enjoying the feel of her next to me.

"That was much better than I imagined." She said. "Although that was fun, I do prefer letting you have control."

"I admit, I loved every moment of it, I prefer being in control, too." I replied.

After a few moments, we got up to shower and get on with the rest of the day. I took the cuffs from my wrists and placed them back on hers.

We decided to relax by the pool for the rest of the afternoon. Alex grabbed the book she was reading and I took out a tray with some drinks and a few snacks.

While she was tanning under the morning sun, I was doing a few laps around the pool, both to cool off and also get a little workout to stretch some sore and unused muscles. Every time I stopped at the end of the lap, I would always look over to Alexia's naked body, the mixture of the lotion, and the small droplets of sweat on her skin made it seem as if she were glowing in the sunlight.

I got out of the pool, grabbing my towel and two glasses of water, I went and laid on the lounger next to her, letting the sun dry my body. We chatted about everyday life and both of our jobs.

"What do you want to be doing instead of the Call Center?" I asked. Knowing that she had been an assistant teacher back in the day.

"I don't know, there's so many things to see and do. I'm thankful for the job there, but sometimes it can get stressful." She replied.

"Honestly, I'd rather be starting my own company." I said, "The bank is not what I expected, and I feel my degree in economics is being wasted."

Right then, the doorbell rang. We quickly dressed to answer the door, she put on the pareo, and I put on my board shorts. Once dressed, I answered the door greeting my neighbors.

"Hi J.R., hi Laura, how are you doing?" I greeted as I opened the door.

"Hey Joe, Just hanging out with the wife. I didn't expect you guys were coming over this weekend, I wanted to say hi to your mom and your sisters." He said, as they walked in.

J.R. Was a neighbor from a while back when my mom bought the property, and I had met him and his wife on a couple of occasions that we had come to the coast. He was an investment guy and Laura, his wife, was a lawyer. Despite being desk jockeys both of them, they were in really good shape. Laura was a petite brunette with dark brown eyes, almost black, J.R. was a light skinned auburn haired guy with graying temples.

"Oh, sorry, we thought the family had come this weekend." J.R. said when he saw Alex walking in from the yard.

"Nope, sorry, just me and Alexia this time." I said, "Alex, baby, come say hi."

She came over and gave her best 'nice to meet you' smile as I made the introductions.

"Alex, this is J.R., and his wife Laura," I said. "They're the couple next door."

"Hi, nice to meet you both," Alex said. "Sorry, we thought nobody was here this weekend, I hope we didn't disturb you."

I saw a Laura's eyes look down as J.R.'s went wide. I was thinking 'Oh shit, we're going to be outed.' Then I noticed that Laura was wearing a black lace choker with a small silver "M" on it.

"How about some drinks?" I offered to ease the tension that was mounting.

"Sure," said J.R., as we moved over to the hut outside.

Laura and Alex went to the loungers by the pool chatting about something or other. As J.R. and I moved to the hut to get the drinks.

"Beer okay with you?" I asked him as I was reaching into the mini fridge we had outside.

"Yeah, beer's fine, but I think Laura would prefer something a bit lighter." he replied. "Do you have any gin?"

I pulled out two bottles of my home-brew and a pair of glasses, I went back inside to get the bottle of gin my mom kept in the liquor cabinet by the living room. We chatted a little as I prepared the gin and tonics for the girls while J.R. poured the beer into the glasses. I took the girls their drinks and returned to the hut.

"Sorry if we're intruding, but I saw your grill smoke yesterday and figured we'd come and say hi," J.R. said.

"Yeah, I saw your grill smoke too," I replied. "I thought that your kids were going to be with you guys."

"Nah, they had some stuff to do for school, and they don't like hanging with the old folks anymore." He said, with little bit of disappointment in his voice. Taking a long sip from his beer, "I want to ask you something, I understand if you don't want to answer, but is Alex wearing a collar?"

I was a little taken aback by his question, but then I realized that Laura was wearing one, too. I didn't know how I could answer him. I took a long pull from my own beer, trying to organize my thoughts and the words to answer. That's when he clapped me on the shoulder and took out a small black card from his pocket.

"Laura and I have a pretty unique relationship." He said, "After the kids got into college, we were feeling like there was something missing. Laura no longer had the responsibility of being the nurturer and felt like she was being put aside by our sons. And I felt that they no longer needed me to guide them through life. That's when we came to the realization that Laura was a submissive and I a Dom."

I was lost for words, I would've never realized that they were also into the lifestyle, since this was the first time I ever noticed Laura wearing the choker. Then I began to think back to the other times we had gotten together. The way Laura would always be so attentive to him, the way he would be always observing her, making him her only focus.

"There's a small community that we are members of here, I'd like for you and Alex to attend the next get together we have." He said, "I think it would be a good idea for you guys to come, that way you can see that you are not the only ones that enjoy this type of relationship."

I knew that we were not the only ones to enjoy this type of relationship, but, I was surprised that my neighbors did. Also, I was surprised that there was an actual community in the lifestyle, and in our area.

"Thanks J.R.," I said, "I would like to discuss this with Alex before I make any decision. Since we are just beginning our relationship, I think we need to explore a little more on our own before we join any club or community."

"I understand," he said, "and, I can see that you're really taking care of Alexia this way. A lot of others that just play at this would've jumped at the chance of showing off and ruining their relationships that way."

"Yeah, I can see how that could happen, and I don't think either Alex or I are ready to come out publicly as Dom and sub," I said.

We finished our drinks when Laura and Alex came back to the hut. J.R. and Laura said their goodbyes and left to their house next door, and I looked at Alex wondering what Laura and her had talked about.

I kept my thoughts to myself for a while, fiddling with the card that J.R. had left on the table.

"What's that?" Alex asked, looking at the card in my hand.

"Just a card that J.R. left here for us." I replied, "it turns out that they're also Dom and sub; I would've never guessed."

I then took her pareo off, leaving her naked again in just her collar and cuffs. After pouring another beer, I sat on one of the bench couches and signaled Alex to join me.

She sat down next to me and I pulled her in close. Placing my arm around her so I could feel her on my chest and I could caress her breast as we talked. Cupping her breast, feeling the nipple harden under my touch, I nibbled on her neck, in that sensitive area right below her earlobe.

"What were you talking with Laura?" I asked, enjoying the soft sighs coming from her lips.

"At first I was so nervous, I mean here I was practically naked in front of a woman I had never met before." She said, getting closer, and letting me know she was enjoying my touch.

** The following conversation was relayed to me by Alex, I might miss some details, but it went a little something like this:

"Hi, nice to meet you Alexia." Laura said, "or do you prefer Alex?"

"Alex is fine." I replied feeling a little bit nervous. "How you you know Si... Joe?" I asked, feeling the blush come over my skin as I caught myself referring to him as Sir to a stranger.

"Oh, we only recently met him soon after he moved back." She replied, "he and his family came over a few months back, we had a good time with my kids and a great little impromptu BBQ."

I felt a little embarrassed since I let my relationship with Sir slip right when we started to talk. Somehow I felt that she was okay with it, and that if anyone would understand, it would be her.

"I absolutely love your collar." She said, "it's so discrete, that most people would just think it was a fashion accessory."

I felt like I was going to burst into flames from the sudden rush of heat to my cheeks. I tensed up, no knowing if I should run away in shame, yank her hair out from the roots, or if I could just spontaneously combust.

"What?" I exclaimed, " this is just a necklace that Joe got me a few weeks ago."

"Alex, honey, you don't need to be upset." She said, " yes, the collar is discreet, but the cuffs gave you away. I'm going to tell my Sir to give you the number of our jeweler, you should be able to get some cuffs that would be better for more socially acceptable situations." She then placed her hand on my arm, showing me a sturdy looking bangle on her wrist.

I felt like a weight had been lifted, and realized that I had been holding my breath. The warm smile and the sincerity in her eyes was the last thing I needed to open up. I smiled back, still blushing, deciding to open up on my relationship.

"It's strange, I've known Sir since almost forever. I've always loved how he can stay cool and in control in every situation." I said, explaining the time that he sliced open his leg out in the middle of nowhere. How he managed to calm me down and keep me from tossing my cookies, while still giving me instructions on what he needed to do. Another time how he calmly managed to get me away from a drunk at a bar we had gone to, and very discreetly showed him that I was not 'on the market.'

"I know how you feel," she said. "When we first started dating, I too was attracted to my Sir's calm and confident way of handling things. He never pushed for more than what I was comfortable and that initial attraction became the life long love we share today."

I could hear the love in her voice as she spoke, and see the adoration in her eyes every time she looked over to where the men were.

"I know it all seems strange, and you feel like anyone could see right through you and expose your relationship. Just trust in your Sir that he will do anything to keep you safe." She said, "I can see by the way Joe has been looking over here, and the way he looks at you, that he will do anything to keep you safe and happy."

"How can you separate your professional life wit your private life?" I asked. "It seems like you have to walk on egg shells to keep from being found out."

"It is a bit of a balancing act." She admitted, "But, it's a satisfying one, in so many ways."

"I had another question." I said, "How can I be sure of Sir's feelings? Does he really want me for me, or is it just for what I'm willing and can do for him?" I was blushing a little when I asked, since I decided to be open with then on our relationship.

"That is a question you have to ask him, although, from the way he's been looking at you and, the way he's been so protective of you, I can see that he really does care about you." Laura said, "You also have to ask yourself if you truly want this lifestyle, or are you just playing for fun."

Canchon
Canchon
44 Followers
12