Embracing Sin

Story Info
A married couple pursues their lusts.
983 words
61.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TLThorn
TLThorn
3 Followers

"I'd do about anything, but not with a third person," Wendy often told her husband Greg. The thirty-something couple had been married for about 10 years. Wendy was never hornier in her life and had become incredibly open-minded about sex. "But not with another person." she said.

"Do you think married men and women would have sex with lots of other people if there were no consequences," she asked Greg. "If there were no chance they'd get caught." "I'm not sure," he answered. "I think they would," Wendy countered.

Now Greg never felt insecure about his relationship with Wendy. In fact, he thought it was hot to think about his wife enjoying herself fucking another man. With her religious upbringing, Wendy always made a point of saying she'd never do it. But Greg knew his wife well and knew that if she were ever in the right situation, she would find it difficult to resist getting together with a man she liked. She'd have a hard time resisting a man if she knew he wanted to fuck her. She said once that she found it extremely flattering to have a pretty good idea that a guy wanted to fuck her. Like that guy Tommy at work.

Greg knew Wendy enjoyed flirting, and he knew she liked flirting with Tommy at work. But he thought chances were slim she would ever screw Tommy.

One night late, Greg woke up to use the bathroom. He noticed a bluish glow from the other room. He looked around the doorway, and there was Wendy sitting naked in front of the computer. She was rubbing her clit like mad, and there was an email open on the screen.

"Come on," the email read. "I'd love to fuck your pussy so much. I noticed you didn't pull away the other day when I touched your ass."

Greg was fairly certain he knew who sent Wendy the email. Strangely, he wasn't angry, but his cock was hard as hell. Wendy leaned back in the chair, rubbing her clit with one hand and fingering her nipple with the other.

At work the next day, Tommy again ran his hand across Wendy's wide ass. She shuddered with excitement; her pussy was wet most of that day. There was lot of banter about sex, and Wendy couldn't stop thinking about it.

That evening, when their store closed, Tommy offered Wendy a ride home. Wendy was nervously excited. She knew exactly what was going to happen. It was already dark outside, and Tommy pulled his car behind a building at the edge of town and turned off the lights.

Wendy was breathing heavily, and she instinctively took Tommy's hand and brought it up to her breast. Her nipples were tight and hard. "Help me off with my shirt, hun," Wendy whispered. Tommy pulled Wendy's shirt over her head and tossed it into the back seat. Wendy unbuttoned her jeans and began slipping them off. Tommy raced to get out of his clothes. When he slid off his boxers, his cock sprang straight up.

It was like a race toward lust. Wendy unhooked her bra and pulled off her thong before Tommy could reach her. Her large, pale breasts were softly bathed in the dim glow from a security light down the street. Tommy took Wendy's waist and began licking her nipples. "This is wrong," Wendy thought for a moment. She reached behind Tommy's head and pulled it closer. He sucked one of Wendy's hard, sweet nipples into his mouth. "Oh, Tommy," she moaned.

Tommy slid his seat back, and Wendy moved over to straddle him. She slid down onto Tommy's throbbing wand as he held her smooth, beautiful ass. "If you knew how long I've wanted to do this," Wendy said as she rode Tommy's long, rigid cock, her tits bouncing in a beautiful dance signifying her lustful, sinful craving.

"Screw me, Tommy," Wendy said in a faint, rapid breath. "God, your cock feels so good."

Wendy's pussy slid up and down on Tommy's thick shaft, pausing slightly as her clit pressed down. She could feel his bare, warm balls pushing against her ass, while his hot tongue massaged her luscious, fragrant breasts.

"I'm so fucking horny," Wendy said. She reached over and pulled out on the door latch. "Fuck me outside, babe, fuck me outside."

Wendy and Tommy got out into the darkness. Tommy lifted Wendy up to sit on the trunk of the car. He stepped between her thighs and slid his cock quickly into her dripping pussy. "Fuck me, hun," Wendy whispered. "Fuck me good. Fuck me really fucking good."

Her thighs hugging Tommy's hips, he slid his cock in and out of her eager cunt. Wendy laid back on the trunk lid and fingered her clit as Tommy worked Wendy's slick, steaming pussy. "I'm such a slut," Wendy yelped. "It so fucking good."

Tommy's muscles were tight as he held Wendy's legs, pumping her hard, her feet waving in the air. "You feel so fucking good," he called to her.

"It's alright, Tommy." Wendy said between breaths. "You can cum inside me if you want to." Wendy thought about her husband. Surprisingly, she thought, it made her so horny fucking another man. And even hornier suspecting Greg would love watching it.

Wendy urged Tommy on. "Fuck me good, Tommy. Oh, yeah, fuck me, hun."

The feeling of his cock filling her desperate pussy, the movement of his body against hers, "god, he's such a good fuck," she thought, so fucking good."

She could feel herself starting a slow, intense orgasm. She began cumming as Tommy shot his hot semen into her waiting embrace. She could feel his cum squeezing out, running down her leg.

"This is so hot," Wendy thought. "So fucking hot." A strange and new thought also occurred to Wendy. "God, this would be great with three."

TLThorn
TLThorn
3 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Dear Matt, My Husband He wanted a hot wife. Now he's got one.in Letters & Transcripts
Gwen Meets Tall, Dark, and Handsome A mysterious stranger haunts Gwen's dreams.in Interracial Love
We Need to Talk Couple want a family, but husband travels too much for work.in Interracial Love
But What If I Like It? By I.A.2 A wife enjoying sex with a well hung man.in Loving Wives
Wife's Desire wife sees someone she is really attracted to.in Loving Wives
More Stories