Embracing The Hate?

Story Info
It was all so that Eve could land Cena & it worked perfectly
5.3k words
4.19
22.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At San Diego, California's Valley View Casino Center, after seeing Zack Ryder being put into an ambulance following the February 13, 2012 broadcast of RAW Supershow, John Cena is in his locker room, sitting on a metal chair, shaking his head, "God damn it... could this night get any fucking worse..." Cena grumbles as he reflects on what occurred over the past few hours, from Kane once again trying to harm Eve, to her kissing him and Zack Ryder witnesses it, to Zack blaming Cena for everything that has happened to him and to Kane sending Zack and his wheel chair flying off of the entrance stage to the concrete floor. Cena reaches for his iPhone and glances at it, raising an eyebrow when he sees a twitter posting by Eve that reads 'I'm only human'. "What the hell is that supposed to mean..." Cena says and as he's about to send Eve a tweet, there is a knock on the locker room door. "I'm not in the mood... best to go away..." Cena says loudly before the locker room door is opened and Eve Torres walks in.

Eve, dressed in a pair of nicely tight fitting black pants and a dark blue top, closes the door behind her and softly clears her throat to get John Cena's attention when he does not look up.

Cena looks up at Eve, "Oh...it's you... I was just about to tweet you about something..." Cena starts to say

Eve nods her head for a moment and takes a breath before she raises her left hand and slide her hand through her brunette hair. "Zack regained consciousness when they were loading him into the ambulance..." Eve uncomfortably says.

"That's good to know, Zack has been having a tough go of it lately..." Cena replies.

Eve nods her head in agreement. "Yeah..." Eve pauses and looks down, shifting her feet slightly. "You know what he said when I tried to get on the ambulance with him?"

"Well I'm not telepathic... what did he say?" Cena asks as he stands up.

"He told the paramedics not to let me on the ambulance with him..." Eve pauses and lifts her eyes to look at John Cena. "Then again you wouldn't have known since you didn't help him onto the ambulance..."

"I helped him onto the stretcher, but I knew Zack wouldn't want me around if he woke up," Cena answers

Eve presses her lips together and closes her eyes, shaking her head for a moment. "You know...this...is all your fault, John...every thing that happened with Zack...with you keep drawing Zack in to attacked by Kane...."

Cena raises an eyebrow, "Are you serious?" Cena asks, "I've told Zack to stay home and recover..."

Eve crosses her arms against her chest and shakes her head. "But you had to just make sure that Kane set his sights on someone else like Zack...and like stalking me...so that he would leave you alone, John..."

"What are you talking about? I've been trying to get Kane to come after me, it's not my fault that I can't predict how he thinks and what he's going to do..." Cena says.

"Just admit to it John....that all this has been your fault!" Eve slightly yells.

"Problem is Eve... none of this is my fault... not what happened to Zack... not Kane going after to you.... none of it..." Cena replies.

Eve shakes her head. "And you just had to make everything worse for Zack, didn't you John?"

"Hey I did nothing of the kind, Zack came here to RAW tonight to see you..." Cena says.

"Yeah...and to what? To see you kissing me, John!? I thought you were Zack's friend!"

"Who... the... FUCK... are you kidding?!" Cena snaps at Eve, "You... kissed me, got it, in clear view of the cameras and Zack.."

Eve bites down on her bottom lip and carefully takes a step away from John Cena. "No...John...you....you kissed me! You had your hands on me!" Eve fires back.

"You're unbelievable, your hands were all over me, my hands were on you only because I lifted you out of the ambulance!" Cena snaps at Eve, "And since you want to blame me for everything, what the fuck is that "I'm Only Human' tweet about him? That gives you the right to be cock tease to Zack and gives you reason to try and put what you did on me?!"

Eve pauses for a moment and narrows her eyes as she glares at John Cena. "JOHN! It's all your fault! Everything! It's your fault!" Eve yells and closes her eyes as she starts to tear up. "Maybe I did kiss you first...maybe I did. Ok!? Is that good enough for you now, are you happy, John!?" Eve pauses and raises her left hand up and points at Cena. "But you didn't stop the kiss..." Eve says before she firmly looks at Cena and takes a breath. "I think I should go..."

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" Cena snaps before he grabs Eve and shoves her up against one of the lockers. "You think I don't see what you're trying to fucking pull?"

Eve's eyes widen in fear and she lightly trembles as John Cena holds her against the locker. "John...I...I'm not doing anything!" Eve yells.

"Yeah right... you're being a fucking cock tease Eve... Zack wants you more than anything and you 'magically' appear nearby when I'm about to be interviewed so that Kane can grab you and put you in the ambulance, and I just HAPPEN to get you out of the ambulance before Kane drives off... you know what I fucking think Eve?!" Cena shouts

Eve turns her head away from John Cena before she places her hands onto his t-shirt covered chest to try and push him away, but he does not budge. "John...please...just let me leave..."

"I think you're trying to push my buttons just like Kane..." Cena says in a dangerously low tone of voice, "And if I find out that you and that fucking freak are in this together... then what happened to Zack... will look like a fucking walk in the park!" Cena shouts

Eve narrows her eyes and glares at John Cena. "I can't believe you....I can't believe you'd think that!" Eve says with tears streaming down her cheeks. "Let me leave..." Eve says as she keeps her hands onto his t-shirt covered chest, trying to push away, as he keeps her against the locker. "John! Let me leave!" Eve yells

"You can stop those fucking tears cause right now I think I'm right about you... just remember what I said... not get the fuck out of my face" Cena says before he lets go of Eve and steps back, turning away from her, Cena lifts up and removes his t-shirt which he tosses it aside.

Eve slowly steps away from the locker and looks at John Cena for a moment. "What happened to you, John?" Eve asks

"Eve don't even fucking try it..." Cena says as he looks at Eve while shaking his head

Eve Torres narrows her eyes and glares at Cena for a moment before she raises her left hand and moves her hand toward his face in order to slap him.

Just before Eve's left hand comes in contact with his face, Cena grabs her left wrist with his right, "I've fucking warned you..." Cena snaps before he jerks Eve towards him and roughly kisses her lips.

Eve's luscious and pouty lips presses back against his firm lip as she softly moans in surprise into John Cena's mouth. Eve places her hands onto his now bare muscular chest and lets her fingers linger, as John pushes his tongue into her mouth.

Cena forces his tongue as deep as possible into Eve's mouth as he reaches around behind her with his left hand in order to smack her pants covered ass firmly before grabbing her ass seconds later to squeeze it through the material of her pants.

Eve closes her eyes as she deepens the kisses sliding her tongue against his tongue as her lips lustfully grind against his lips. Eve drops her hands, moving her hands against each indentation of his six-pack abs.

As he works his tongue firmly against Eve's tongue, Cena smacks Eve's pants covered ass again before breaking the kiss with her, "This is what you fucking want isn't it?!" Cena snaps at Eve who is recovering from his forceful and lustful kiss.

Eve opens her beautiful and seductively sultry eyes before she licks her lips and nods her head. Eve locks her eyes directly with John Cena and reaches forward as she starts to unbuckle the belt around his camo-styled shorts.

"Yeah, you fucking cock tease... you used Zack to get to me..." Cena says as looks into Eve's eyes as she skillfully unbuckles his belt without looking.

Eve keeps her eyes locked with John Cena, remaining quiet, as she threads the belt from around his waist and casually lets the belt drop to the floor of the locker room.

Before Eve can begin work on undoing his camo-shorts, Cena grabs her hands to stop her, "Answer me!" Cena shouts

Eve pauses for a moment and licks her lips "I'm not going to lie John, you're hot..." Eve says as she looks at him as he holds onto her wrists, preventing her hands to do their work.

"You're a real fucking piece of work..." Cena says as he lets go of Eve's wrists in order to roughly pull up her top, causing Eve to raise her arms to that Cena can remove her top completely, exposing her juicy tanned and round tits.

Eve bites down on her bottom lip and lowers her eyes as she places her hands onto his camo-styled shorts and starts to unbutton and then unzip them.

"I bet you fucking waited until most of the crew left and hoped I was still here..." Cena snaps at Eve as she begins to lower his camo shorts from his waist.

Eve lifts her eyes and looks at John Cena for a moment. "Maybe I did...I'm only human, John..." Eve replies calmly as she pushes his shorts down from his muscular waist, letting the shorts fall by on its own down his legs.

Cena shakes his head and grabs a handful of Eve's hair as she places her hands on his waist and slides them slightly towards his long, thick cock, "Get on your knees..." Cena says

Eve nods her head and licks her lips for a moment before she lowers herself down onto her knees in front of him, while he keeps a firm grip on her brunette hair with his hand.

"You see that fucking cock.... how bad did you want it Eve? Bad enough to hope Kane crippled Zack?" Cena asks angrily as he holds Eve's head firmly by her hair.

Eve lifts her eyes and sadly shakes her head before opens her mouth and rubs her lips against the head of John Cena's cock.

"Don't fucking lie to me Eve..." Cena snaps as Eve brushes her soft pouty lips against the head of his cock.

"I...never wanted to hurt Zack...that's the truth..." Eve says before she smoothly slides her wet tongue against the head of his cock.

"Sure you didn't..." Cena says with a moan as Eve gently slides her tongue over the head of his cock, "All you wanted... was this..." Cena says before he pulls Eve's head forward, causing her to take his massive cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm!" Eve moans loudly as Cena's cock enters her mouth, with her pouty and luscious lips pressing around his meaty shaft.

Even as he keeps a firm hold of her hair, Cena lets Eve start bobbing her head on his big hard cock as he starts to thrust it in and out of her mouth.

Eve lowers her hands and gently rests her hands onto his muscular thighs as she smoothly and steadily begins to bob her head on the length of Cena's cock, as he responds to her head bobs by thrusting deeper into her mouth for brief moments, before allowing her to resume her smooth pace.

"Ahhhhh shit..." Cena groans as Eve sucks his cock as a steady pace as he thrusts his dick between her pouty lips. Keeping one hand holding Eve's hair, Cena places his other hand on his waist as he watches Eve more than willing suck his huge dick.

"Mmmmmmmmm...mmmmmm...mmmmmm...." Eve smoothly moans as she bobs her head back and forth, letting her tongue slide against his meaty shaft as she bobs her head.

"Mmmmm ahhhhh...' John Cena groans as he lets go of Eve's hair only to place his hand on the back of her head as he pushes his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmm....mmmmmmmm!" Eve moans as she opens her mouth wider, as Cena forces his cock deeper into her incredibly hot mouth.

"Open that mouth wider... you're gonna swallow every fucking inch..." Cena groans with determination as more inches of his cock pass between Eve's lips until the head of his large tool hit the back of her mouth, but the former WWE and World Champion keeps applying pressure to try and get his entire dick within Eve's mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Gahhhhhhhh!" Eve moans and lightly gags around Cena's cock as he continues to deeply pump his cock into her mouth.

Cena narrows his eyes as he looks down at Eve and listens to her gag on his cock as he fucks her mouth with firm and slow movements.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm!" Eve moans as her lips press around his shaft, repeatedly taking him deeper as he pumps into her sweet, soothing mouth.

"Ahhhh this is what you fucking wanted..." Cena groans as he pushes Eve's head as far down as possible on his cock.

"MMMMMMMMM! GAHHHHHHHH! GAHHHHHHH!" Eve moans and heavily gags around Cena's cock as she places her hands onto his muscular waist, trying to lift her head.

"Ahhhh mmmm shit..." Cena groans as he holds Eve's head down on his cock with both hands as she gags and slobbers heavily on his massive cock.

Eve frantically smacks her hands against Cena's muscular waist as she starts to choke and gag more heavily on his large cock, with her saliva heavily dripping down.

Cena suddenly jerks Eve's head off of his cock, "What's a matter Eve, this is what you fucking wanted wasn't it?!" Cena yells as Eve breathes deeply.

Eve turns her head away and starts to heavily cough, placing her hand just above her chest.

"Don't even fucking try it..." Cena says before grabs Eve and pulls her up to his feet and over to a locker room bench. Bending Eve over the locker room bench, the former WWE Champion jerks down Eve's pants, exposing her juicy round ass before he rams his massive saliva coated cock into her tight hot and surprisingly wet snatch.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhhh..." Eve moans as she sharply rocks forward on her feet, feeling his large cock ramming deep into her from behind.

"Mmmmm ahhhh..." Cena groans as he firmly holds Eve by her hips as he thrust his stiff thick cock in and out of Eve's twat as she places her hands on the locker room bench.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhhh...ohhhhh!" Eve moans as she closes her eyes, while her gorgeously rounded, sultry ass smacks against his muscular waist as he pumps into her.

"Ahhhh.... mmmmmm ahhhh..." Cena moans as he pulls Eve back against himself as he relentlessly pumps his cock balls deep into Eve's hot wet pussy.

Eve turns her head and looks back at John Cena as she increasingly rocks forward on her feet, feeling his thrusts become deeper and firmer.

Cena narrows his eyes as he looks down at Eve's ass watching it smack against his waist as he pounds her pussy with deep and intense thrusts.

"Ohhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhh!" Eve moans as she jolts forward with each of his deep and firm thrusts of his cock.

Cena suddenly pulls out of Eve's pussy, grabs her by the hair and pulls the former Divas Champion over to the locker room table where he lifts her up onto it. Shoving her to lay down, Cena spreads Eve's legs and slams his Attitude Adjusting cock back into her cunt.

"Mmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh shit, John!" Eve moans loudly and grits her teeth as she slides swiftly forward on the table after the first deep thrust into her pussy. Eve lifts her gorgeous legs and places them around his muscular waist as he starts to firmly thrust into her.

"Mmmmm un-fucking-believable..." Cena grunts as he grabs Eve's hips again as he pumps his cock into Eve's twat with powerful thrusts.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhhhh..." Eve moans and licks her lips as she grinds smoothly against his cock, pushing against his thrusting cock.

Cena continues to pump his cock deeply and firmly into Eve's pussy as she bucks her hips to grind against his shaft.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmm...ohhhhhhh...ohhhhh John..." Eve moans and heavily breaths as sweat starts to drip on her gorgeous body.

"Ahhhh fucking bitch..." Cena grunts as he lifts Eve off the table and begins to bounce her like a rag doll on his cock as he now fucks her while standing.

Eve leans forward and wraps her arms around John Cena's neck as she bounces up and down on his cock, feeling him deeply ramming up into her.

Cena glares at Eve as she bounces on his cock as he drives his huge cock repeatedly into her.

Eve closes her eyes and leans her head back slightly as she keeps her gorgeous legs around his muscular waist, bouncing with each of his firm and deep thrusts.

Continuing to thrust his cock in Eve's twat, Cena carries her back over the lockers and presses her firmly against the metal surface.

Eve opens her eyes and grits her teeth as she locks her beautiful, sultry eyes with John Cena, while she bounces and grinds against the locker's surface.

"Ahhhh ahhh..." Cena grunts heavily as he drives his cock repeatedly into Eve's pussy as she uses the locker behind her as leverage to bounce herself harder on Cena's cock.

Eve leans her head forward and gently slides her tongue against his firm lips as she continues to bounce and hit back against the locker.

Cena parts his lips and flicks his tongue against Eve's tongue as he drives pumps his cock into Eve's pussy which constantly results in her being driven against the locker.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...." Eve moans before she slides her tongue into Cena's mouth, lustfully kissing him as she swiftly bounces on his cock, with her back sliding against the locker.

"Mmmmm..." Cena groans as Eve plunges her tongue deeply into his mouth has she passionately kisses him, causing Cena to stumble backward. When the back of his legs hits the locker room chair, Cena manages to sit down on it. Once he's sitting down, Cena returns Eve's kiss as she bounces and rocks wildly on his huge cock

Eve Torres sits up on John Cena's lap, with her hands behind his head as she lustfully kisses him, while she rocks back and forth on his cock, bouncing as he thrusts up into her

"Mmmmmm...." Cena moans into Eve's mouth as he pushes his tongue against her tongue while he thrusts his large cock up into Eve's snatch with powerful thrusts.

"Mmmmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm...." Eve moans into Cena's mouth as she continues to kiss him, moving her tongue against his tongue, sensually grinding her body on his cock.

Cena starts to lean his head back to break the kiss with Eve who responds by leaning forward even more to keep the kissing him while Cena drives his cock into her pussy with stiff and swift upward thrusts.

Eve presses her luscious lips around John Cena's tongue and starts to lightly suck on his tongue while kissing him as she rocks forward on his shaft, bouncing as he pumps his cock upward.

"Mmmmmm ahhh..." Cena moans as Eve sucks on his tongue while she rocks and grinds herself on his cock. Cena reaches behind Eve and grabs her juicy ass cheeks with both hands to squeeze them firmly.

Eve slowly lifts her brunette head to break the kiss as she smoothly and swiftly rocks forward on his cock. "Ohhhhhh...ohhhhh John..." Eve moans lustfully as she moves her hands against his muscular chest.

"Ahhhhh shit... mmmmmm fuck..." John Cena groans as Eve moves her entire body as she rocks back and forth on his stiff cock.

Eve closes her eyes and tilts her head back as she rocks back and forth on his cock, with sweat dripping from her sultry and stunning tanned body. "Ohhhhhh...mmmm John...ohhhhh..."

"Mmmm shit... you are real bad Eve..." Cena groans as Eve lustfully bounces on his cock while he again squeezes her ass cheeks.

Eve looks down at John Cena, gritting her teeth, as she rocks back and forth on his cock. "Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh...ohhhhh John..." Eve moans, breathing heavily as she drops down on his cock.

The former WWE Champion soon lifts Eve up off of his cock and drops her on the floor of the locker room. After moving off of the chair and onto the floor, Cena turns Eve over onto her stomach, pulls her ass up into the air and plunges his massive rock hard shaft into her asshole with a powerful thrust.

"Mmmmmmmmmm! Ohhhhhhh fuck!" Eve moans and grits her teeth as she sharply rocks forward on her knees, feeling Cena's cock invading her ass and then begin to firmly thrust.

12