Embracing The Hate?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John Cena licks his lips as he uses his strong hands to spread Eve's ass cheeks apart as he thrusts his fat long cock in and out of Eve's asshole.

"Mmmmmmmmm...ohhhhhh shit John..." Eve groans as she rocks forward on her knees with Cena plowing his cock deeper into her ass.

"Ahhhhh mmmmm..." Cena groans as he plows his cock deeper and harder into Eve's asshole, causing her to scoot forward on the floor.

"Ohhhhhhhh...ohhhhhhhh!" Eve moans and grits her teeth as she leans forward with her head pressing down on the floor and her sultry ass grinding against his muscular waist.

"Ahhh shit... awwww fuck..." Cena groans as he hammers Eve's asshole with powerful thrusts, resulting in the sound of his waist colliding with Eve's ass echoing in the locker room.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhh...ohhhhhhh John!" Eve moans as sweat drips off of her stunning and sultry body, with Cena pounding his cock aggressively into her.

"Ahhhh fuck yeah... you fucking want this don't ya Eve..." Cena groans as he moves his hands from Eve's ass cheeks to her hips in order to pull her back against him.

"Ohhhhhhhh...mmmmmmm!" Eve moans and licks her lips as her gorgeously tanned, nicely rounded, sultry ass smacks back against his waist.

"Mmmmmm ahhh... " Cena grits his teeth as he pulls Eve back against him before he turns to lean onto his side with Eve in front of him. Cena lifts Eve's left leg up as he continues driving his massive cock deeply into Eve's asshole.

Eve turns her head and seductively looks back at Cena, glancing over her shoulder, as she moves on her side against his thrusts. "Ohhhhhh...ohhhhh John..."

"Ahhhh ahhhhh...' Cena groans as he drives his cock firmly into Eve's asshole as she rocks on her right side.

Eve leans her head back and gently moves her tongue against Cena's firm lips as she pushes against his shaft.

Cena parts his lips and flicks his tongue against Eve's tongue as he drives his cock relentlessly into her asshole.

"Mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmm...ohhhhhhhh!" Eve moans into Cena's mouth as she flicks her tongue back and forth against his tongue, while she grinds back against his cock

"Mmmmm... mmmmm!" John Cena slaps Eve's tongue with his tongue as he lifts her left leg even higher, making it even easier for himself to drives his cock deeply into her juicy ass.

Eve Torres leans her body against Cena's as she feels his cock rapidly plowing into her stunning ass.

With Eve leaning back against him, Cena rolls onto his back with Eve now on top of him. John Cena places his hands on Eve's hips as she sits up on top of him as Cena resumes thrusting his cock upward into her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhh...ohhhhhh John...." Eve moans loudly as her breathing becomes heavy once again, while to rocks back on his cock, grinding down sharply.

"Mmmmmm ahhhh..." Cena grunts as he starts to lift Eve up and down on his cock as he swiftly thrusts it up into her gorgeous ass as it smacks down repeatedly against his muscular waist.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhh shit John...ohhhhhh!" Eve moans and tilts her head back as she rocks on his cock, feeling him pump upward.

"Ahhhh mmmmm awww..." Cena groans as he bounces Eve on his pistoning cock as Eve moves one hand between her legs to rub her soaking wet twat.

"Mmmmmmm...ohhhhh John...ohhhhhh!" Eve moans and licks her lips as she suddenly starts to cum.

"Mmmmm shit... ahhh fuck..." Cena grunts as his cock starts to throb within Eve's asshole as her body trembles as she recovers from her climax.

Eve turns her head and looks back at Cena with a seductive smile as she rocks back on his cock, bouncing as he thrusts up

"Ahhhhh mmmm fuck..." Cena groans as he keeps an intense pace as his cock throbs more noticeably within Eve's asshole

"Mmmmmmmm! Ohhhhhhhhh!" Eve moans as she drops down firmly on his cock.

John Cena soon lifts Eve up off of his throbbing cock and drops her on the floor next to him. Cena gets to his feet and begins to stroke his throbbing cock as Eve sits up on the floor.

Eve licks her lips and looks up at Cena lustfully before she leans her head forward and wraps her sultry lips around the head of his throbbing cock.

"Ahhhhh... awwwww fuck..." Cena groans as he begins to cum inside of Eve Torres's mouth. easily flooding her face with his thick spunk.

Eve closes her eyes and opens her luscious lips around Cena's cock as she allows his warm cum to flow into her mouth, with her swallowing it.

"Ahhhh mmmm shit.... ahhhh..." Cena groans as he strokes the length of his shaft until he's finished cumming. Cena pulls his cock out of Eve's mouth and a few drops of his spunk drips down on Eve's lips and chin.

Eve licks her lips and lifts her beautiful, sultry eyes to look up at John Cena, sweat heavily coats her beautiful face.

"You've... ahh forget it..." Cena says while shaking his head.

******

A short time later as John Cena and Eve Torres are getting dressed, Cena buttons up the jeans he's going to be wearing out of the arena. When he turns away from Eve to pick up a shirt from his travel bag, Eve smirks slightly before suddenly dropping her knees and covering her face.

"Oh my god....what did I do?" Eve asks herself a loud as she covers her mouth with her hands and starts to tear up.

"Huh?" John Cena turns towards Eve with a raised eyebrow before he sees her on the floor crying. "Oh... damn... Eve I'm sorry..." John says as he kneels down and places a hand on Eve's shoulder.

Eve turns her head and looks at Cena as tears stream down her cheeks. "I swear John...I never wanted to hurt Zack...I swear!"

"Yeah I understand..." Cena nods his head, "Look I'll try... to talk to Zack for you... try and smooth things over for you and him..."

Eve lowers her head and starts to heavily sob "I'm so....I'm so horrible!"

"No... no you're not... you were just acting in the heat of the moment earlier... Zack misunderstood... and I... over reacted myself... I thought you were... well you know..." Cena says

Eve turns her head and looks at John Cena before she shakes her head. "No...I...I...really do care about Zack..."

"I know... and... I'm sorry for what happened Eve..." Cena says.

Eve reaches forward and wraps her arms around John Cena, slightly catching him by surprise as she hugs him tightly. "I can't....believe I did this..."

"It...was just a heat of the moment thing Eve..." John says as Eve hugs him tightly, nearly causing him to fall on top of her.

Eve lifts her chin and rests her head on John Cena's shoulders as she remains hugging him. "Do you...forgive me, John?"

"Yeah... sure... I do..." John says as he lightly hugs Eve to try and comfort her.

Eve raises an eyebrow and slyly smirks as she keeps her arms around John Cena. "Oh...thank you...thank you so much John..." Eve says before she unwraps her arms and breaks the hug from Cena, as she looks at him raises her hands to wipe the tears off of her cheeks. "You're...a real good friend, John..."

"Thanks Eve... although I don't really feel like one right now because of what happened to Zack... ' Cena says.

Eve softly smiles and looks at John. "Well...I think you're a real good friend of...you know...mine..."

******

A half hour later after showering and getting changed in the Divas locker room, Eve Torres is walking to the exit of the Valley View Casino Center. As Eve walks she sees Alicia Fox texting on her cell phone and before Eve can get past her, Alicia looks up, "Oh Eve... I'm so sorry about what happened to Zack... Kelly and I are going to the hospital to check up on him, you want to ride with us?" Alicia asks.

Eve Torres pauses for a moment and raises an eyebrow as she looks at Alicia Fox, with a slight smirk on her face. "Ummm...and why would I want to go do that?"

Alicia makes a bit of a face as she's surprised by Eve's question, "Because you and he are close... kinda expect that you would want to see how he's doing..."

Eve raises her hands up and starts to laugh. "Close?" Eve replies before she shakes her head "No...you see Zack just thinks we're close..."

"What do you mean? You two are always hanging out..." Alicia replies as she raises an eyebrow after hearing Eve laugh.

Eve presses her lips together and rolls her eyes. "Yeah...don't remind me about all those stupid little dates I've had to go on with him..."

"Eve are you feeling alight?" Alicia asks with concern in her voice.

Eve presses her lips together and smirks "Damn...I must be a good actress...hell I should be up for an Academy Award!" Eve says with a lick of her lips. "I fooled you, I fooled Zack Ryder, I fooled John Cena...I fooled the WWE Universe...hell I fooled everybody!"

Alicia Fox shakes her head, "Eve... what are you saying?"

"Oh come on Alicia...you're smarter...I did the same thing that you would have done...I used Zack...I couldn't have picked a better fool to use..."

"You used Zack? For what?" Alicia then pauses and thinks about what happened earlier, "You used Zack just to get a chance to kiss John?"

Eve rolls her eyes. "No..." Eve pauses and then smirks. "Although that wasn't a bad incentive..." Eve smiles proudly. "Alicia...think about it...everyone is talking about me now...not Zack Ryder, I used Zack to get people talking about me"

Alicia shakes her head, "Eve... Zack could be seriously injured... and... you're saying you use him just to get people talking about you? That's not right..."

Eve shrugs her shoulders "Alicia...you would have done the same thing..." Eve pauses and smirks. "And next week...I'm moving on to bigger and better things...next week I'll have John Cena wrapped all around my finger"

"Eve... I don't know what's the matter with you... but your priorities are way out of whack... I can't believe you just said that..." Alicia says

Eve laughs a bit and shrugs her shoulders. "Alicia...sweetie...I'm only human..."

-END-

12