Emerald Arcanum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For what felt like an hour he drew in a single breath, a white light filling his eyes as his body shook from the intensity of the pleasure. His hips flashed hot suddenly and the explosion came, his back arching so violently that he rose off the bed, his cock burying itself inside her waiting cunt - and she bore down on him, pressing him back down against the bed, grinding her hips against his, her clit against the base of his cock, her hands gripping his shoulders as she worked her muscles against his cock, her own orgasms spiking towards a full-bodied conflagration.

The familiar sensations of filling a cunt, of feeling its walls tighten around him, became multiplied by the intensity of the deeper sensations. Her hot, wet core stroked him fervently, milking him. As a counterpoint to the wave-orgasms he was already having, a powerful, normal orgasm surged, overtaking his senses, and pulsing through his cock. However, Ben could not ejaculate - the passages were blocked from within. The orgasm subsided, but his erection and need for release remained. All too willing to use his cock for as long as possible, she continued to ride him, and rode him hard, wringing from the thrusts orgasm after body-wrenching orgasm. Ben writhed and jerked beneath her, as each and every climax failed to give him the release he desperately needed. His mind clouded over in a haze of pleasure, and the universe faded away, leaving only the waves of heat and ecstasy rising from his whole body.

After an eternity, she collapsed on top of him, covered in sweat. The probes slid from him, slowly. Ben cried out as the slick, thin probe withdrew from his cock - he could feel his semen following closely behind, striking nerve centers keyed to the ejaculatory reflex, triggering new waves of orgasm. The probe slipped out of his cock, and his seed exploded inside her in a single, long stream that exhausted his body beyond tolerance. His sight blurred and darkened as his orgasm cry faded.

Ben awoke the next morning untied with the sun streaming in through the window, the woman curled in his arms and still asleep against his chest. He felt incredibly sore, unimaginably weak, and thirsty beyond belief... and yet, unaccountably horny.

12