Emerald Ch. 01

Story Info
A married woman seduces her young charge
14.4k words
4.37
137.3k
13
0

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emerald37
emerald37
16 Followers

Emerald Ch. 01: Almost Incest Part 1

I guess I should begin this story by telling you a little about myself. My name is Emma; I am a reasonably happily married woman, age 37, living in a large Southeastern city. I work out regularly to stay fit and am told I am quite pretty.

I grew up as an Army brat and spent my teenage years in Florida when my father retired there. I had my first sexual experience when I was 14 with one of my neighborhood friends, and looking back, I was rather promiscuous during my high school years. I loved sex and took every opportunity to enjoy it when I could. I had several sexual partners and was quite sexually experienced by the time I graduated high school and could not wait to get away to college to explore new horizons.

I had to work my way through college, as my parents only were able to pay for books and tuition. I spent my first semester busting my hump in fast food joints trying to pay my room and board, coming back to the dorm exhausted, facing a mountain of homework yet to be done. The sexual adventures I had dreamed of were almost non-existent as I was spending all my free time working.

One night my roommate, Debbie, came back to the room with a small notice she had found tacked to the bulletin board in the student union. It was an offer of employment at the strip clubs outside a nearby Naval Base. We decided to check it out, as the chances of anyone knowing us there were remote.

We arranged a meeting and rode up to be interviewed by one of the managers of a chain of clubs in the area. He was very professional in the interview and made sure we knew what we were getting into. He told us that he needed dancers to help on military payday weekends when the clubs would fill up with hundreds of horny sailors with pockets full of money to spend. It sounded almost too good to be true. We would only have to work two weekends a month and make two or three times what we were making working in fast food. I had to admit I was a bit concerned about getting naked in a room full of cheering men but the manager assured us the bouncers kept them under control and no patrons were allowed to touch or harass the dancers. As part of our interview we were taken to the stage of the club and asked to remove our clothing and do an audition dance. The manager and other dancers were happy to help train us and in no time we were ready to make our stage debut.

I chose the stage name Emerald due to my sparkling green eyes and its similarity to my own name. I quickly overcame my initial fear and shyness and became a popular dancer in the clubs and rarely left without several hundred dollars each night.

Debbie and I worked the clubs for the rest of our time in college and had many great sexual adventures with both men and women during our time there. Debbie has remained a lifelong friend and she and I are still engage in some bisexual love once in a while when we are together.

I met many nice men working the clubs, including my future husband, John. John was in the Navy and going through a divorce. Though he was 10 years my senior, we clicked immediately. We started dating and were soon spending our weekends at his apartment. We made plans to marry as soon as I graduated and his tour in the Navy and divorce were complete.

That time soon came and we were married and moved away to a new home and new career for both of us. My husband became a medical equipment salesman and traveled extensively and I took my accounting degree and landed a good job in a major corporation. I became pregnant and gave birth to my son about 18 months after graduation. I continued to work in my chosen field for about 10 years until I decided I was fed up with corporate America and wanted to start my own at home business. John was gone away on the road most weeks with his job and was making a handsome salary by that time. I resigned my job and started a home book keeping business for small businesses around the area. I was enjoying my freedom and was making decent money and was home everyday for my son when he arrived home from school.

That was also about the time our neighbor Cindy approached me with another opportunity. Cindy was a single mom whose son Jason who was about 4 years older than my own son. Cindy had an opportunity for a new position that required a lot of travel and asked if I would keep her son while she was away on the road. Her company had offered her a very nice childcare allowance to cover her extra expense, which would more than compensate me for keeping Jason. I spoke to John about it and he was very supportive of the idea.

Jason more or less moved in with us and quickly became part of the family. He was 13 at the time and was a handsome intelligent boy. He and my son Brian were very close and soon we were all like a big happy family sharing sports, school events, and home life together. Jason and I became very close and he started referring to me as his step mom and I referred to him as my stepson. He even took to calling me Mom around the house.

Before I knew it a few years had passed and Jason had started high school. He was popular and an athlete so he soon had his following of young girls. Our talks became more serious as we were soon discussing such subjects as dating, relationships, and eventually sex. I was open and Honest with Jason and told him of my past and advised him that if he became sexually active to use protection to prevent pregnancy and disease. Jason confided in me that he felt more comfortable discussing sexual matters with me than his mother. I told him I would keep his confidence and help him any way I could. I was soon having long conversations with him and he confided that even though he had dated a lot of girls he was still a virgin.

I was always comfortable with my body and made no great efforts to conceal myself around the house. I often sunbathed nude, or at least topless, in the back yard, as our privacy fence obstructed it from any prying eyes. When the boys were around they were usually running in and out of the house into the yard. I usually ran around the house semi-clad in just panties and a tank top or t-shirt. I really did not think much about the fact that the boys, especially Jason, would start viewing my body differently as they grew older.

Time flew and before I knew it Jason had started his senior year and turned 18 that following January. I had noticed that Jason had matured into quite a handsome young man and had upon occasion, when waking him up for school, had gotten quite an eyeful seeing his morning erection poking through the fly of his boxers as he lay in bed. A few times I had to stifle girlish giggle thinking how wonderful his cock looked and how great it would feel inside me.

As Jason had gotten older we sometimes joked and embarrassed each other in a playful sort of way. These jokes usually consisted of some sort of sexual innuendo, one of us teasing the other. One morning, after I had awakened him and seen his erection peeking out, I went back to the kitchen to serve his breakfast. Jason came bounding down clad as usual only in his boxers and took a seat at the table.

As I placed his breakfast in front of him, Jason looked at me with a mischievous grin and asked me “Did you like what you saw this morning”.

I looked at him puzzled and asked, “What are you talking about.”

He said, “ I saw you peeking at me this morning when you woke me up and just wondered if you liked what you saw.”

I grabbed a dishtowel and gave him a playful swat with it and told him to watch his mouth. I must have turned beet red at that point having been caught in the act.

He then said “ Don’t worry because I like what I see when you are out sunbathing too.”

He had certainly caught me off guard with that remark as it caused my jaw to drop. Brian came down for his breakfast about that time and nothing else was said.

The boys finished breakfast, got dressed, and left for school. I just could not get my mind off what Jason had said. Was he looking at me in a sexual way now? The idea more than excited me I had to admit. I felt the urge to relieve my tension and returned to my bed for a furious masturbation session.

With my husband gone most of the time I turn to masturbation for relief several times a week. Sometime I play in my bed, other times in the bath or shower, and upon occasion when the house is empty, outside while sunbathing.

My sessions usually consist of fantasies of lovers I have taken over the years. My husband and I had pretty much had agreed early on to an open marriage. We were even into swinging with two other couples at one time early on in our marriage. I knew he had the occasional fling on the road and I have had several sexual encounters with other men and a few women over the years. Most of my sexual encounters are with younger men, friends, or clients whom I know will not become a threat to my marriage. The sex is fantastic with these men and certainly has provided me with lots of fantasies to enjoy during my sessions. My husband and I have kept our marriage strong through the years and made sure our family always came first.

Usually my fingers are enough to bring myself to a good orgasm. Today something was different though; my fingers were definitely not going to be enough. I was quickly rummaging through my bottom dresser drawer looking for the dildo and vibrator I kept hidden there. Soon I was thrusting my toy cock deep into myself, rubbing my vibrator over my swollen clitoris and nipples conjuring up forbidden thoughts of Jason and myself. I soon came violently, my vaginal muscles gripping the toy buried deep inside me imagining it was Jason over me filling me with his young hard cock.

When I calmed down I almost felt ashamed of myself. I got up on wobbly legs and took myself to the shower and stood under the warm water for a long time thinking about what I had just done. I could not help myself though. The forbidden thoughts again took over and I soon found myself using the shower massager on my clitoris to bring myself to another thunderous orgasm. I left the shower and dried myself pulling on a t-shirt and shorts foregoing a bra and panties, as I would be working around the house all day.

Jason had wanted to make some extra money to use for his planned post-graduation trip and I was a bit overwhelmed with accounts, being tax season and all, so I had taught him how to use the bookkeeping software and had given him several of my smaller accounts to work on his computer. He had done a wonderful job on the accounts and I paid him well for his work. One of the clients had called and asked that I send him over some information. I told him I would get the information together and e-mail it to him.

I went to Jason’s room and booted up his computer to find this account. I was not sure where Jason had stored the information so I opened up his documents file and saw a folder named “Emma”. I opened it and saw that it was not the account information, but pictures. I guess I was a bit curious and knew I should not look at his personal stuff but I wondered why he would have pictures in a folder with my name on it.

When I opened the folder I was shocked. The pictures were of me taken when I was sunbathing nude one afternoon. Not only that, I had masturbated that afternoon when I thought I was home alone. There were several close up shots of my fingers driving deep into my very wet pussy and of my other hand pinching and pulling my nipples.

I thought back, Jason had asked me to borrow our digital camera for a school project a few weeks back. He had obviously come back home sometime during my masturbation session and had sneaked upstairs and photographed me from one of the back bedrooms. I looked through the pictures, about twenty in all showing me in a most lustful wanton way. I thought to myself, so this is what he meant by that little statement. That little sneak is looking at me in a sexual way. I found though that I wasn’t angry but actually flattered that he had come to see me as a desirable woman. I was even feeling giddy at the forbidden thoughts that rushed through my head.

Then I saw another file simply entitled “Me”. I opened it and sure enough there were more pictures. Only these were pictures of Jason, nude. It was a series of pictures of him stroking himself hard and masturbating before the camera the final few showed him ejaculating a torrent of cum. I know my face was flushed and my heart was beating rapidly. Not only had Jason taken these shots of me, he was probably looking at them as he pleasured himself.

I felt myself getting wet and my head was swimming again in forbidden thoughts. I quickly closed the picture file and found the information I was looking for and e-mailed it to the client.

I knew I had to clear my head so I decided to go out for a run. I went to my room and changed into a pair of cotton panties, running shorts, and a running top. I slipped on my shoes and socks and headed out the door running through the neighborhood to a running trail that circled a park area.

The trail meandered through wooded areas and abutted several subdivisions and apartment complexes throughout the area. One of the apartment complexes I passed was the one where Mark had lived. Mark was a lover I had an affair with a few years ago. Mark was a rookie police officer working the night shift and worked mornings several days a week as a trainer in the health club I belonged too. He was quite handsome and oh so well built.

He had shown me exercises and which machines to use to help me lose some extra pounds and tone my body. Mark had suggested that I take up running again as a good aerobic exercise and offered to meet me on the trail a few times a week to be my running partner.

It all started innocently enough meeting after his shift at the gym and jogging together. He soon had me built up to running 2 miles without stopping and working toward three. We became good friends and soon he was inviting me up to his apartment for cool down and stretching exercises after our runs. We would usually sit and talk and enjoy a sports drink or water together. I had told him about my marriage and my husband. He was such a good listener and just a fun person to talk to during John’s long absences.

One day, I think I hurt a calf muscle running and he offered to massage it for me. I laid a towel on his couch in order not to perspire on it, took off my shoes and socks, and laid face down on the couch as he worked the muscles in my calf and thigh with his strong hands. He worked up and down both my legs and it felt great. He then moved up and started working my shoulders and back. I thought I was in heaven at that point and moaned approvingly. I felt myself becoming wet between my thighs and wondered just how far either of us would go with this. My question was soon answered when he told me how beautiful he thought my bottom was and moved his strong hands down to begin massaging it.

I moaned with pleasure and spread my legs a bit to tempt him. He began massaging the inside of my thighs working his way toward my already wet pussy. He slipped his fingers through the leg opening of my running shorts and stroked my mound through my panties. I moaned louder and found myself thrusting my hips back against his hand. He took the hint and pulled aside the crotch of my panties and started stroking my naked wetness with his strong fingers. I was writhing and moaning under his touch. He knew I was past the point of no return and stopped long enough to slide my shorts and panties down and off my body.

He lifted my tummy and placed one of the throw pillows under my abdomen to raise my ass a bit, then proceeded to lick me from my tight anal bud to my clitoris. I cried out in pleasure begging him to take me. He licked and sucked me to a wonderful orgasm. He then slipped off his clothes and moved behind my upturned ass and slid his wet cock head up and down my puffy lips. He found my entrance and slid his cock slowly into me, holding my hips as he entered me. He was so big and felt so good. Once he was fully inside me we settled into a rhythm him thrusting in and out of me and me moving my ass back against his every thrust to take him deep as I could. He reached up and pushed up my sports top exposing my breasts. He grabbed my nipples pulling and twisting them as her savagely took me from behind.

I buried my head in the couch pillows and screamed with delight as a powerful orgasm washed over my body. Mark drove deep inside me and held as his cock exploded filling my womb with his hot seed. I had a series of orgasms that left me like putty, my vaginal muscles contracting around his big cock trying to drain him of every drop of his love juice. I lay there trembling as Mark slipped from my vagina, feeling his seed seep from my distended labia. He moved beside me kneeling on the floor by the couch and cuddled me in his arms kissing me tenderly.

I giggled and suggested that a man usually kisses a woman before he makes love to her. We both had a good laugh and cuddled and kissed for a while before we decided we better clean up and get about our day’s other activities.

We showered together, soaping and exploring each other’s bodies. I went to my knees in the tub, gently washing and sucking his manhood, bringing him quickly back to full erection. Mark steadied himself on the shower wall as I lovingly sucked his beautiful cock and soon rewarded me with a mouthful of his hot cum. I swallowed it all, licking my lips, and grinned up at him. He pulled me to my feet and held me in his arms under the warm water kissing me.

Mark and I continued our affair for about three months, exercising or running together then having a bout of hot sex afterwards. It was about that time that Mark was moved to the day shift and started working the gym at night, so we rarely saw each other anymore. I guess finally the new wore off and reality set in. I was 34 and married, he was 23 and single. We slowly drifted apart and I found out he had taken a job in another city and had moved away. I often thought about him when I ran this course, the friendship we had and the wonderful sex we had together. I finished my run and returned home. I showered and got dressed and did some work on my accounts and waited for the boys to get home from school.

Jason had picked up the mail from the box on the way in and entered the kitchen with a huge grin on his face. He had received his acceptance letter from a prestigious university in the Northeast. We were all very happy for him, as this was where he really wanted to attend college. Cindy called later that evening and was overjoyed when we shared the news with her.

The end of the school year was soon upon us and Jason would be graduating. It was about that time that Cindy came home from one of her trips and shared some rather earth shattering news with me. Her company had offered her a new position in the Northeast, close to where Jason would be going to college. That of course would mean a relocation for her in addition to a very nice salary increase to help her pay for Jason’s school costs, but it also meant that Jason would not be returning here for his school breaks as we always thought he would. I was very happy for Cindy and congratulated her on the promotion. I knew I would miss Jason terribly as he had become so much a part of our lives in the last few years, but I knew all things must end sooner or later and this was that time.

Jason would take his graduation trip right after school was out then return here and stay with me for most of the month of June. He would then depart for a month long visit with his father. By that time, Cindy would be relocated and Jason would go stay with her until school started in the fall. Brian had signed up to be a counselor at scout camp and would be gone doing that for several weeks during the summer. I would have most of June to spend time with Jason before he moved away. I knew deep inside that I was lusting for Jason and he was lusting for me, but just how could I go about this without seeming too obvious.

emerald37
emerald37
16 Followers