Emerald Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emerald37
emerald37
16 Followers

Graduation day finally arrived. We were all there in the stadium cheering him on as he walked across the stage. After the ceremony, I went down to the field and hugged him tight congratulating him on his accomplishments. Jason kept his arm around me for what seemed an abnormally long time holding me close to him. I wondered if he was having the same forbidden thoughts I was. The next week was a whirlwind getting the boys ready for their departures. I saw Jason off at the airport and drove Brian up to scout camp.

Jason returned from his graduation trip, Brian was away at scout camp, and my husband was off for a weeklong road trip. Jason was sleeping in on Monday morning so I decided to go out and catch some sun. I lay on my back only wearing a pair of panties and lathered in tanning oil enjoying the warm sun on my body. Before long, I heard Jason coming out the back door out to the patio. He came out and pulled a lounger up next to mine and sat down.

I looked up and saw he was clad only in his boxers. I said, “Good morning Jason, did you get some breakfast”. He said he had grabbed a pastry and a glass of milk and was fine. I noticed his eyes were scanning up and down my body; the dark wrap around sunglasses I was wearing hid my own eyes.

He asked, “Do you mind some company?”

I told him, “I don’t mind at all and besides I could use some help oiling my back.” I then lifted my hips slightly sliding off my panties and turning over to my tummy, watching his eyes drink in my body.

I asked, “ Jason would you be a sweetie and oil up my back?”

He replied, “Sure Mom.”

His strong hands and the warm oil felt wonderful on my skin. I noticed he had kept his hands on my back and shoulders and had not ventured below the waist to oil my bare bottom.

I told him, “Honey make sure you get my bottom and legs too as I don’t want to burn.”

I felt his hands hesitantly rub the oil over my ass cheeks and down the backs of my legs. I spread my legs a bit telling him to make sure he got the insides of my thighs knowing I was also offering him a great view of my shaved pussy lips. He rubbed the oil on the inside of my thighs but never touched my pussy. He finished oiling me, and to my surprise, slid off his boxers and oiled the front of his own body and lay on his back on the lounger.

I was glad I had on the dark glasses because I could not take my eyes of his young muscled body especially his flaccid cock. My goodness I thought it is soft and still huge. I felt myself getting wet and wondered if he was fighting an erection. My question was soon answered when I saw his cock begin to stir. Jason turned over on his tummy, I was sure to hide his embarrassment.

“Jason, would you like me to oil your back?” I asked.

“Sure Mom that would be great.” he replied.

I stood up and grabbed the oil and applied it generously over his strong shoulders and muscled back. His head was turned toward me and my shaved pussy hovered just inches form his face as I massaged the oil into his skin.

I told him, “Jason if you are going to sunbathe nude you will need to make sure you have sunscreen on your bottom for a while as well as on your penis and scrotum. Otherwise you can get a bad burn.”

At that remark he opened his eyes and gave me sort of a funny look, but then kept them open long enough to see what was just inches from his face. I grabbed the tube of sunscreen and rubbed it over his firm white buttocks, probably kneading them a little more that I should have. I moved down his body a bit and noticed his eyes followed me. I grabbed the oil and started working it in on the backs of his thighs and calf muscles. Jason spread his legs a bit and I could see his hairy scrotum peeking from between his thighs. The way he was laying also indicated he was trying desperately to hide a growing erection under his body. I was working oil into his inner thighs and could not resist the temptation to let my long nails ‘accidentally’ graze over his scrotum. That contact caused him to jump slightly and confirmed my suspicion when I momentarily saw his erection pop into view.

“Oh Hon. did I hurt you.” I asked.

“No Mom it’s fine.” he replied.

I finished him up and told him it was time for me to get back inside as I had already been out for an hour. I grabbed my towel and panties from the deck and walked back into the house, naked, feeling his eyes follow me every step of the way.

I went to my room and showered, washing the tanning oils from my body. I then took the shower massager and held it against my clitoris letting the pulsating water work its magic on me. I had a wonderful orgasm with thoughts of Jason’s naked young body filling my head. I turned off the water and dried my body, admiring myself in the mirror.

I had an all over tan, my breasts were rather smallish but still pert, I had a nice flat tummy, and my ass was firm and rounded. All the years of watching what I ate and exercising had paid off. I giggled and thought Jason must have thought so too.

I slipped on a pair of silk running shorts and a loose tank top and went back out to make us some lunch. I could hear the shower running upstairs and know Jason was taking his shower now. I wondered naughtily if he was soaping that gorgeous cock under the warm water having fantasies of me.

Jason came down a few minutes later dressed in a pair of shorts with a towel wrapped around his neck. I asked him if he was ready for lunch.

He said, “Sounds great Mom what are we having?”

I told him I was making some chicken salad sandwiches and asked him to get us something to drink from the fridge while I finished up. I sat our plates down at the kitchen bar and took a seat on one of the stools. Jason sat down beside me and we ate and talked half facing each other on the stools. I noticed his eyes wonder over the tank top, through which my hard nipples were clearly visible and up and down my long legs.

I asked, “Well Jason did you like what you saw?” I thought he was going to choke on his sandwich at that remark.

He regained his composure and replied, “Mom you are a very beautiful woman, what guy wouldn’t.”

I told him he was a very handsome young man and I certainly found it hard to keep my eyes off him. We both smiled and finished our lunch.

I went to into the office work on some accounts and a thought occurred to me. W had been so busy the last week or so since graduation I had not really had a chance to take Jason out to celebrate his recent accomplishments. I walked up to Jason’s room and knocked at the door. He was working on something on his computer.

I pulled up a chair and sat down beside him. “Jason”, I said, “You know we have been so busy the last few weeks we have not had time to celebrate your accomplishments. How about we go out and have a night on the town?”

“That would be great Mom, what were you thinking about?” he asked.

I told him a nice dinner maybe and since he was 18 now we could go to one of the dance clubs downtown and then whatever ideas he had. He smiled and told me he thought that would be wonderful.

I said, “Well we can both dress up and have a great time.” I told him to think of what else he would like to do and we would include it in our agenda.

I got dressed choosing a black bra and panty set, black thigh highs, a short black cocktail dress, and a pair of sexy high heels. Jason was wearing a nice pair of dress slacks and a dress shirt. I did a little pirouette for him and asked him how I looked. He smiled and said I looked beautiful. I gave him a little peck on the cheek and told him how handsome he looked as well.

We left the house for our night on the town. We had dinner at a very nice place, and as Jason was not old enough to legally drink, he offered to drive so I could enjoy some wine during the evening. Dinner was great then we headed across town to the nightclub district and proceeded to dance the evening away. We laughed and joked and had a wonderful time.

Most of the dance set were fast ones, but they did play a few slow ones during which Jason held me tight against his body as we danced. Sometimes I swear I could feel his erection pressing against me. A few times I felt his hand slide down from my back and momentarily touch my ass. I felt myself getting wet with excitement. We were both getting tired from all the dancing, as we had hardly left the dance floor except to grab something to drink since we had been there.

Jason asked if I minded going somewhere else. I told him fine by me and asked what did he have in mind.

He leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Would you be embarrassed to go to a strip club?”

I said, “Well I had not really thought about it but I guess it will be ok.” We both laughed and headed out the door on our way.

We arrived at the club and found it was not very crowded. I paid the cover charge and got some looks up and down from the bouncers and male patrons. I took Jason on my arm and entered the lounge area and found us a table not too far back from the stage where we could enjoy the show. The dancers came out and did their routines and some were quite good and very pretty I had to admit. A pretty waitress came and took our drink orders and I watched as Jason watched sometimes open mouthed at the naked beauty dancing on the stage in front of us.

I gave Jason some one-dollar bills to tip the dancers on stage and watched amused as he rather clumsily stuffed them into their garters, each with her pussy only inches from his face. I saw some of the dancers working the floor, looking for customers for either a table dance or a private dance off in the back of the club.

One dancer finally approached us and sat down and struck up a conversation with us. She was a pretty blonde girl I guessed about 19 with a beautiful bikini clad body. I grinned as I watched Jason try to talk to this young woman knowing she wanted to take him in the back for a private dance. I asked her how much a private dance was. She told me it would be twenty dollars. I asked her if it would be ok if I went back with them to watch her dance for Jason. She told me it would be ok but the price would be thirty dollars.

I agreed and followed behind as the girl took Jason by the hand and led him to one of the private dancing rooms of the club. It was a small room with a long couch along the back wall. The room was dark and had a few spotlights to illuminate the dancer. In front of the couch was a wooden pedestal that served as a small stage for the dancer. She sat Jason down on the center of the couch as I took a seat to the right of Jason. I paid her fee and watched Jason as the girl began to dance.

She moved seductively in front of him swinging her bottom just inches from his face, then turned and slowly removed her top letting her breasts fall out of her bra in front of Jason’s face. She dragged her long blonde hair up across her face close enough I knew he could feel her hot breath upon his face. She then squeezed her breasts together and dragged her nipples momentarily across his lips.

She stepped back and turned away quickly and bent forward at the waist, shaking her bottom as she slowly lowered her panties down and off her legs kicking them away. She reached back and spread her shaved pussy lips and momentarily slipped her middle finger inside herself.

Then she backed up and sat on Jason’s lap and started to gyrate on his lap. I saw the wide grin on Jason’s face and knew she must be giving him a terrific erection with her lap dance.

The song ended and the girl got up and gathered her costume and put it back on. I looked over at Jason and could clearly see the outline of his erection through his dress slacks. The girl leaned over and gave Jason a kiss on the cheek and thanked him for the dance. I reached in my purse and handed the girl a ten-dollar tip. She smiled and thanked me and led us back out to the main lounge. I told Jason that it was getting late and we had better head home. We left the club and Jason drove us home.

We eased back on to the freeway where traffic was light due to the late hour.

Jason asked me rather seriously, “Mom did you dance like that when you worked the clubs in college?”

I replied, “Sure Jason, that’s how a dancer makes her real money is from the table and lap dances.”

I went on to explain to him how the laws varied in some municipalities and limited what a dancer was allowed to do with a customer, for instance one club I worked in the dancers had to have their panties on when they lap danced a customer. Jason then asked about the touching part. I explained to him that most clubs had a no touch rule to protect themselves and the girls but sometimes certain bouncers would turn a blind eye if I had a really good tipping customer and I would sometimes let the customer feel me up a little during a private dance.

Jason then asked me if I minded when they did that.

I said, “Not at all Hon, sometimes it was really sexy to let some of my favorite customers feel up my breasts or touch me when I danced for them.”

“Touch you where?” he asked.

“Touch my pussy of course.” I answered.

Jason had a sort of startled look on his face at that reply. We were nearing our exit and Jason got quiet and steered the car off onto the exit ramp and took the turns on the city streets to deliver us home. He pressed the garage door opener and pulled the car into the garage.

As the garage door was closing Jason said, “Mom I had probably the greatest date of my life with you tonight, thank you so much.”

I said, “Well you are quite welcome Jason, I enjoyed it so much too.”

He then said, “Mom only one more thing would make it a perfect evening.”

“What would that be Jason.” I asked.

He hesitated a moment then said; “Mom would you dance for me?”

I smiled at him and replied, “Sure Hon. I would love to dance for you.”

We left the garage and went into the house. I told Jason to change out of his good clothes while I freshened up a bit. I went and used the bathroom and washed my pussy with a washcloth and dabbed a bit of perfume down there. I went to my bedroom and removed my heels and hose and changed into a fresh pair of panties, choosing a sheer black pair that left nothing to the imagination.

I went back out into the den and selected some music to dance too. Jason came down dressed only in his boxers and I instructed him to move the coffee table out of the way and take a seat in the center of the sofa.

I started the music and began to sway in front of Jason, watching his eyes follow my every move. I turned away from him and flipped up the hem of my dress and flashed him my panties. I then bent at the waist with my dress still pulled up and ran my finger over the crotch of my panties. I stood and turned and danced closer to him, again pulling up my hem showing him the front of the skimpy sheer panties. Jason’s eyes were wide as saucers as he watched. I dropped the hem and reached back to undo the catch and lower the zipper of my dress. I let it slide down into a puddle at my feet and stepped out of it kicking it aside.

I turned away from him reaching back undoing the catch of my bra then turned back toward him and let it slide down my arms baring my breasts to him. I danced up to him and wrapped my bra around his neck and brushed my nipples across his face. Jason kissed each one as I placed my nipples momentarily on his lips. I looked and could see his cock tenting in his boxers. I seductively looked at him and sucked one finger as my hips kept time to the music.

I turned and sat in his lap feeling Jason’s erection pressed against me. I reached and took his hands placing them on my breasts. He was hesitant at first, but I squirmed harder into his lap and he began to caress and tug my nipples. I stood in front of him and slid my panties down exposing my ass to him. I then turned and slid the front of them down letting him see my shaved pussy. I turned away and bent at the waist sliding the panties down and off kicking them away. I spread my legs apart and ran my finger through my pussy lips stopping momentarily to penetrate myself with my index finger. I turned and faced Jason and sucked on the finger I had inserted into my pussy.

I turned back around and sat back in his lap. Jason needed no encouragement this time. His cock had slipped from the fly of his boxers and was pressed against my bare ass. One of his hands went to my breasts and the other was on the inside of my thigh as his fingers grazed my wet pussy lips. I let him fondle me as I ground my ass against his hard cock. I stood and turned around pushing my breasts together offering my nipples to his mouth. Jason sucked one then the other as his hands roamed my ass and his fingers dipped into my pussy.

I whispered into his ear, “Jason have you ever sucked a woman’s nipples or touched her pussy before?”

“No Mom.” he moaned as he continued his exploration of my body.

“Slide your boxers off baby.” I said, “I want to see you.”

Jason slid down his boxers, letting his sweet young cock spring into view. I could see his tip was already wet with precum. I bent over him kissing and nibbling my way up his body teasing his cock and nipples with my mouth.

I brought myself to a standing position on the sofa facing him with my feet planted on either side of him. I steadied myself on the wall with one hand and pulled his head between my thighs with the other. Jason followed my lead and grasped me by my ass cheeks as he began to kiss and lick my very wet pussy. I guided his head and made sure he was paying particular attention to my hard clitoris. I was soon moaning as Jason’s tongue brought me to my first orgasm of the night.

My legs were shaking as I moved back down off the sofa, stopping to kiss his lips letting my tongue dance with his tasting myself on his mouth. I knelt between his legs and took his hard shaft in my hands. I examined its beauty holding it and one hand and his heavy scrotum in the other. I kissed his sack and started kissing and licking up his beautiful cock, licking the droplet of precum from the tip.

I looked up at him and whispered, “Jason do you want Mom to suck your cock?”

“Oh god yes Mom” he moaned, “please suck it.”

I swallowed his cock and sucked him deep, letting him feel my throat muscles and the suction of my mouth. I knew Jason was a virgin and would not last long and I wanted his first load inside my pussy.

I pulled my mouth from his cock with a pop and asked, “Jason are you ready to loose your virginity?”

He said nothing but a broad grin spread across his handsome face. I grabbed a large throw pillow from the floor and lay back on it. Jason moved between my legs, his hard cock jutting straight up like a baseball bat. I took him in my hand and guided him to my entrance. I whispered for him to go slow and helped him insert his cock into my dripping wet pussy. I had not taken a boy’s virginity since college and now I was taking the virginity of one I had almost raised. Jason moaned loud as he felt the inner depths of a woman for the first time.

I whispered, “That’s it Jason, fuck Mommy with that big beautiful cock.”

Nature took over and Jason began to stroke his cock in and out of me a few times. He felt so big and so good inside me. I heard him moan loud and felt his body begin to shake.

“Oh god Mom I’m gonna cum.” he cried out.

“Yes baby cum inside Mommy’s pussy, fill her with your cum baby.” I groaned.

My pussy clenched him and my own orgasm started as I felt his cock explode deep inside my womb filling me with his precious sperm. His mouth found mine and we shared a passionate kiss as he emptied inside me; my pussy milking every drop his young cock had to offer. Jason collapsed on me a broad smile on his face. He had just become a man inside my vagina. We rolled to our sides cuddling in each other’s arms smiling at each other sharing kisses.

emerald37
emerald37
16 Followers