Emerald Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason whispered, “Thank you Mom err I mean Emma.”

I laughed and told him either was ok. I asked him how it felt to officially be a man now.

Jason blushed a little and said, “Wow if I had known it would feel this good I would have done it years ago.”

We both laughed and I suggested we take ourselves back to my bedroom to continue his celebration of manhood. I lead him back to my room and turned down the bed. I told him to lie down while I freshened up a bit. I went into the bathroom and washed away the semen that was by now seeping from my pussy. I went back and climbed into bed.

I slid between his knees and sucked and cleaned his cock until all traces of our sexual mixture were gone and he was fully erect again. I moved over him, straddling him and lowered my pussy on his cock. He felt so huge inside me. I began to ride his powerful young cock, leaning forward over him. I offered my breasts to his mouth and he suckled them as I rode him to a powerful orgasm. Jason rolled me to my back, pulling my ankles to his shoulders and pounded his cock into me until he came deep inside me once again, bringing me to yet another thunderous orgasm.

We kissed and held each other talking in whispers until I felt Jason’s erection stirring again. I loved the recuperative powers of youth. This time I let him take me from behind. Jason grabbed my hips and drove deep into me from behind as I screamed my pleasure into the pillows, feeling Jason’s hard cock take me deep. I took his hand and had him rub my swollen clitoris as he took me. Jason soon had me cumming again and emptied his third load of the night into me. We finally collapsed drifting off to sleep holding each other in sexual contentment.

I woke early the next morning as the morning sun peeked thru the blinds. I was spooned against Jason and could feel his morning erection pressed against my ass. His warm body and the stickiness on my thighs and pussy both confirmed that the night before had not just been some wild dream. My pussy was sore from the repeated pounding his cock had given it the night before, but I thought what a waste it would be not to put this beautiful hard cock to use.

I then had a deliciously naughty thought. I reached into the drawer of my nightstand and took out a tube of lubricant. I squeezed a generous amount on my fingers and began to lube my tight anal opening. I then applied some to the head of Jason’s cock. He was awake now and aware that I was up to something naughty. I took his cock and placed it against my well-lubed anal bud and told him to go very slow as not to hurt me. Jason did as he was instructed and I soon felt the head of his cock slip past my anal ring.

“Hold it right there for a second Honey.” I said, “Let Mommy adjust to your size back there.”

Once I had felt myself adjust to his size I told him, OK baby now fuck Mommy’s ass real slow.” Jason was panting now as he felt the tightness of my ass surround his cock.

“Now baby go a little faster and play with Mommy’s nipples and clitoris while you fuck her ass.”

We rolled more to my tummy and I felt his left hand grab my left nipple as his right hand found my clitoris. He began taking my ass deeper and harder.

“Oh Mom” he groaned, “I have never felt anything so tight.”

“Oh yes baby,” I cried out, “your big cock feels so good, fuck Mommy’s ass hard.”

He stroked his long thick cock in and out of my ass as his fingers pulled and pinched my nipples and clitoris. We were soon shaking in a simultaneous orgasm, Jason pumping his seed deep into my ass as my body convulsed and shook on his cock. He held me in his arms stroking my breasts and tummy, kissing my neck, as his cock softened and slipped from my ass.

Once I stopped shaking from my orgasm, I suggested we go take a shower together and get cleaned up. I took Jason by the hand and led him to the Master bath. I adjusted the water in the walk in shower and led him in with me. We hugged letting the warm water cascade over our bodies for a moment. I took the soap and started washing Jason’s body first, letting my soapy hands roam his muscled body.

I knelt in front of him and gently washed his cock and balls letting a soapy finger massage his tight ass bud. I had him hard again in no time and rinsed the soap from his cock and balls. I took him into my mouth and proceeded to suck him greedily and stroke his hard cock as I massaged his scrotum. I was soon rewarded for my efforts and Jason grunted and deposited his seed into my slutty mouth. I sucked him dry and pulled back from his deflating cock. I looked up at him with adoring eyes and opened my mouth so he could see his seed on my tongue. I then swallowed his load and smiled up at him licking my lips.

It was my turn now. Jason helped me to my feet and lovingly soaped my body with his strong hands. His strong fingers soaped and washed my breasts as is fingers pinched and pulled my hard nipples. His hands slipped lower as he washed my ass and pussy, I felt his soapy fingers invade my vagina and rectum, as he kissed my lips. Then he rinsed me clean with the shower massager and knelt in front of me. I braced myself on the shower wall as he licked and ate my pussy alternating between driving his tongue into my vagina and sucking my swollen clitoris. I felt his finger penetrate my ass as his tongue probed me. I held the wall with one hand and guided his head with the other as he ate me to a wonderful orgasm. He smiled up at me his face glistening with my girl cum. He stood and kissed me deep, letting me taste myself on his mouth, as we rinsed off under the warm spray.

I turned off the water and we stepped out of the shower. We helped each other dry off, both of giggling and kissing. We went back to my bedroom and I opened the dresser drawer and pulled on a pair of cotton panties and a tank top. I laughed at Jason standing there naked, watching me dress, and told him he better get up to his room and find something to wear while I made some breakfast.

Jason bounded out of the room and up the stairs and was back in a few minutes wearing his signature boxer shorts. I greeting him with a kiss and gave him a little squeeze on his cock through his boxers as he patted my ass. I sat about making us some bacon, eggs, and toast. Jason poured us both a glass of orange juice and we sat down at the bar to eat. We smiled and chit chatted as we ate, really avoiding the subject of what we had just done.

Finally I asked, “Jason are you OK with what has happened between us, I mean really OK Hon?”

He smiled at me and said, “Mom if you only knew, I have fantasized about you since the first day I met you.”

“Oh really?” I asked. “Do tell.”

He started to tell me about how he always had a crush on me as a boy and how when he was old enough to start masturbating it was usually fantasies of me.

I grinned at him and said “Oh yeah, go on Hon.”

He kind of blushed and told me how he would peek at me sunbathing and used to masturbate while watching me. He went on to tell me how all the boys in the neighborhood always said I was a fox and were always asking him if he had ever seen me naked.

“Well what did you tell them?” I asked.

“I told them no” he answered, “I didn’t want them to start trying to sneak peeks over the back fence and ruin my fun.”

“Did you ever see anything else Jason?” I asked in reference to the pictures I had found.

He sort of blushed and said, “Well I came home early from school one day and you were out back.” “Yes Jason, and what did you see?” I asked. “Well you were masturbating,” he answered.

“Well did you watch me?” I asked.

“Well yeah I did.” He grinned.

I giggled and gave him a playful little slap on the arm and said, “Why you little perv.”

“Yeah pervy old lady too.” he shot back as he leaned over and kissed me.

I told Jason how proud I was to have been his first lover and he told me he would never have wanted anyone else to be his first.

I cleared away the dishes and told Jason I had to do some work on my accounts and asked him to help me so I could get done faster. He agreed and helped me as I entered some new data and made sure everything balanced. We talked some during our work; he asked me if I minded talking to him about some of my sexual experiences and preferences. I told him no, not at all just ask away. He asked what my favorite fantasy was. I told him like a lot of women it was having two men at once. He asked if I had ever done it. I told him sure, quite a few times. Mostly in college but also when John and I were into swinging for a while and the last time had been last summer when Debbie, my college roommate, and I had taken off to Florida for a week.

We had arrived at our hotel late Sunday morning. We had adjoining rooms and left the door between them open as we unpacked chatting about what we wanted to do while we were here. We finished unpacking and went down to the hotel restaurant and had a light lunch.

We decided to go upstairs and change and go down to the pool for some sun. We were lying by the pool talking when we noticed two really cute guys there checking us out. Jason listened intently as I told my story. I went on that they finally came over and we struck up a conversation with them. We all told where we were from and the usual stuff. They were old college buddies and took a week off from work to come down and enjoy some sun. They were both 25 and had graduated college and went to work for a large Midwestern firm. Tom was blond and tall, Rick was dark haired a little shorter than Tom but both were very well built and handsome.

The afternoon wore on and soon we were all hungry. We agreed to meet back in the hotel bar at 6:00 for a drink and decide on a place to have dinner together. We decided to make it someplace casual so we could all wear shorts and not have to dress up. Debbie and I went back up and showered and dressed in shorts and tops and met the guys at 6:00 like we promised. We enjoyed our drinks and agreed on a restaurant deciding to take one car.

We had a great time over dinner and the guys asked us if we wanted to go dancing for a while. Debbie and I looked to each other knowing where this was leading. Debbie winked at me and told the guys we would love to go. We danced a few hours then headed back to the hotel. To make a long story short Tom ended up spending the night with Debbie and Rick ended up spending the night with me. We had some great sex and decided to all go to the beach together the next morning.

We spent a while at the beach and Debbie suggested we drive up the coast to a nude beach if the guys were game. Debbie was always the instigator in our group even in college. We drove up to the nude beach and Debbie and I soon shed our swimsuits and were enjoying the sun. The guys complemented us on our all over tans, and with a little encouragement soon had them naked as well. We sunned and talked a while and decided we should head back to the hotel before too late.

I guess we were all worn out from the sun and decided on dinner at the hotel that night. We all went back to our respective rooms and washed off the sand and oil and met back downstairs. We had a quiet dinner and a few drinks and one think led to another and we all ended up back up in Debbie’s room.

I looked to Jason and said, “You want to know what happened next?”

“Heck yeah, don’t stop now,” he laughed.

I smiled and patted his leg, noting his growing erection in his shorts, and continued my teasing story. The guys soon had us on the king-sized bed. Rick and I were kissing on the one side and Tom and Debbie on the other. The guys had taken off their shirts by this time and soon had helped Debbie and me out of our blouses and bras. They were kissing us and were soon sucking our nipples as their hands roamed our bodies.

I whispered to Rick that I needed to use the bathroom before I went any further.

He said, “OK, hurry back.” as I left and went to the bathroom.

When I finished I wet a washcloth and cleaned myself. I left my shorts off and went back into the room in just my panties. Tom and Rick had Debbie on the bed one sucking each nipple and her shorts and panties halfway down her thighs. I went to the foot of the bed and slipped her clothing the rest of the way off. I climbed between her thighs and started kissing up them finally lapping and kissing her wet pussy lips.

The guys both watched in awe saying they had never seen a girl go down another. I ate Debbie’s pussy making sure I made lots of slurping noise for the guys benefit. The guys had now slipped off the rest of their clothes and were sporting huge erections. Debbie moaned and bucked her hips against my mouth cumming hard. The guys watched her cum and kind of looked at each other. I told Debbie to move crossways on the bed and placed a pillow under her ass. I slipped off my panties and moved over her on hands and knees in a 69 position.

Rick moved behind me and Tom moved to my front. I took Tom’s cock in my mouth and sucked off the drop of precum from the tip then inserted him into Debbie’s pussy. I alternated between sucking Tom’s cock and eating Debbie’s pussy and Debbie was doing the same to Rick and me. Rick was sliding his cock in and out me from behind as I continued to suck Tom. I could feel Debbie’s tongue on my clitoris as both men filled me with cock.

Debbie would take Rick’s cock from me for a second and suck it and insert it back into my pussy and I was doing the same with Tom’s cock. I would suck him for a few moments then slide him back into Debbie’s pussy and lick and suck her clitoris as he pumped in and out of her. Finally Rick, Tom, Debbie, and I all came together. Tom was pumping his sperm into Debbie’s pussy as Rick filled my pussy with his. Debbie pulled Rick’s deflating cock from me and sucked him clean then ate his sperm from my pussy as I suckled and cleaned Tom’s cock and ate Debbie’s pussy clean.

The guys lay back on the bed spent trying to regain their composure. I turned and moved over Debbie, grinding my pussy against hers licking and kissing her face clean as she did the same to me. I slid down and began to kiss and suckle her huge breasts as she cuddled me in her arms.

I looked at Jason as he listened intently to my sexy story. His cock was rigid straining against his boxers and there was a wet spot on the material where he was leaking precum. I stood up and slipped off my tank top and panties. I led him to the spare bed in the corner of the bedroom that doubled as my home office. I sat down on the bed and slid his boxers down and off.

I lay back on the bed and directed him over me in a 69 position. I took his sweet young cock in my mouth and began to suck him and play with his sack as he ate my pussy. Jason was soon pumping his cock in and out, fucking my mouth as I bucked my hips up against his. I could feel his tongue and fingers attacking my pussy as I sucked for all I was worth. I moaned into his cock as I bucked and came and was rewarded for my efforts as he shot his sperm into my mouth as well. I pulled him too me and we kissed and shared out love juices.

“Wow Mom” he said, “That was fantastic.”

“Which part the story or the 69?” I asked.

“Both,” he grinned.

I pulled his head to my breast and watched smiling as he nursed on my nipples, both us finally drifting off into a nap.

Jason and I spent the rest of the week in a virtual love fest. I taught him how to control his orgasm and how to bring me to multiple orgasms. We would wake in the morning and have sex then shower together and have breakfast. Then we would work on accounts in the morning before lunch. After lunch we would usually end up having spontaneous sex somewhere in the house.

One afternoon I was doing laundry and Jason came in the laundry room behind me. He bent me over the laundry sink, lowering my panties, and proceeded to take me savagely from behind, pushing up my t-shirt, twisting and pulling my nipples as he used me. He grunted and filled my pussy with his sperm and then turned me around and put me on my knees, telling me to suck him clean. His confidence had grown and his male dominance was growing. He began to tell me more and more what he wanted and I was more than happy to oblige him.

Friday soon came and John, Cindy, and Brian would be home for the weekend. Jason helped me get the house straightened up and the laundry done before everyone arrived. Everyone arrived home safely and I prepared us all a big dinner Friday night. It would be Jason’s last weekend here, as he was scheduled to fly up to his fathers house on the following Friday. We sat and talked about his upcoming visit with his father and John told Brian he had a week off planned to take him on a fishing trip as soon as his duties at scout camp were over.

We spent Saturday morning moving most of Jason’s belongings back over to Cindy’s house and Saturday afternoon John took Jason and Brian to a baseball game. Cindy and I opted for a trip to the mall and lunch and talked for a few hours. She told me how much she appreciated what I had done for her and Jason over the last few years and how she was so proud of the fine young man he had grown into. I guess I blushed a little at that statement thinking if she only knew.

Saturday evening, Jason and Cindy had gone home and Brian had retired to his room after dinner. John and I were sitting snuggled on the love seat in the den watching television. I wasn’t really interested in the program. I had not had a cock in me since Friday morning when Jason last used me. I began to kiss and nibble John’s neck and before long her turned my head kissing me deeply as his hands roamed my breasts through my t-shirt.

John whispered in my ear, “Does my baby girl need something?”

“Oh yes Daddy, your baby girl needs your cock.” I whispered back.

“Take off your panties Emma and show Daddy,” he said.

I dutifully slid my panties off and handed them to him.

He sniffed them, then ran his fingers through my wet pussy lips, and said, “Well it certainly seems my baby girl is in need tonight.”

“Yes Daddy she is.” I whispered to him.

He had me stand in front of him and remove my t-shirt. He then directed me to turn for him to inspect my body.

“Mmmmm baby girl your all over tan looks beautiful and your body is just as fine as the first night I saw you strip onstage.” he said. “I love your tight little titties and beautiful shaved cunt of yours Emma and I think it is time for Daddy to make good use of them,” he said.

With that he stood and led me by the hand back to the Master suite. He directed me to kneel by the bed and wait for him as he entered the bathroom. I watched through the open door as he relieved himself then put his cock back in his shorts. He then went to the vanity and opened the medicine cabinet taking out his bottle of Viagra. I squirmed on my knees knowing he would be using me hard that night. He took his pill and walked back into the bedroom and stood before me.

I looked up at him with lustful green eyes, licking my lips, as I proceeded to unbutton and unzip his shorts as he slid off his shirt. I lowered his shorts and slid them down along with his underwear helping him step out of them. John’s huge erection stared me in the face. I was soon fondling it in my hands and found myself comparing his cock to Jason’s. Both were about the same length and circumference. I lifted John’s cock and kissed and nuzzled his sack.

I looked up to his eyes and he smiled down at me saying, “So my girl wants to be Daddy’s incestuous little slut tonight does she?”

I grinned up at him licking his shaft now and said, “Oh yes Daddy you know I do.”

John loved to play our little incest game and with him being 10 years older than me it fit perfectly into our lovemaking. I licked and pumped him more, then swallowed the head of his cock. John steadied himself on the dresser as I sucked him deep. I knew John would probably only be able to achieve one orgasm, two if I was lucky, but the Viagra would give him a second very powerful erection that sometimes lasted for hours. I held his heavy sack as I pumped and sucked his cock. John was moaning now close to cumming.