Emerald Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emerald37
emerald37
16 Followers

He told me what a good little cocksucker his baby girl was and how he wanted to feed her. I moaned on his cock, his words making me wet, sucking harder at his encouragement. John moaned that he was cumming. I pulled his cock from my mouth so he could see his jets spurt into my lips, gasping between his bursts.

“Yes Daddy, feed your hungry little slut,” I moaned.

I then sucked him back in my mouth greedily sucking up every drop he had to offer.

“All clean Daddy,” I announced as I held his cock up presumably for his inspection.

John smiled at me and helped me up to my feet, drawing me to him, kissing me, as he squeezed my ass cheeks.

He had me sit on the edge of the bed and extend my arms to him, wrists crossed. I knew what he had in mind and was getting wetter by the second thinking about it. John took one of his silk neckties from his valet and tied my wrists with one end. He had me lay on my tummy and secured the other end to the bedpost. He then patted my ass signaling me to bring my knees under me and raise my ass in the air for him. John raised his hand back and gave me three hard swats with his open palm on my ass cheeks.


“Ohh thank you Daddy,” I moaned.

“You are quite welcome my love,” he whispered to me.

He then raised his hand and gave me three more swift smacks on my ass. My ass was stinging and my pussy was dripping in need by this time.

“Thank you Daddy,” I whimpered.

I felt John’s fingers slide off my ass and dip into my wet cleft. He inserted two fingers into my vagina and began to pump them in and out.

“How does Daddy’s little slut like that?” he asked.

“Oh Daddy your slut loves it, you know she does.” I replied.

John pulled his fingers from my vagina and offered them to my mouth. I readily sucked them and thanked him for it.

“How does my little slut taste.” He asked.

“Oh Daddy she tastes delicious.” I answered.

With that John lowered his head and began to eat me out from behind. His Masterful lips and tongue soon had me begging for my orgasm.

“Please Daddy, may your slut cum for you.” I begged.

“Yes, my little slut, cum for your Daddy.” He replied.

With that I exploded on his face. I could feel my girl cum washing down my thighs and over John’s face as he lapped me clean. John then moved behind me. I could feel his cock was erect again and rubbing against my pussy lips.

I moaned, “Please Daddy give your girl your cock.”

“Where do you want it Emma?” he asked as he teased my labia with his head.

“Oh Daddy, fuck my tight little cunt please,” I pleaded.

John reached down and spread my pussy lips with his fingers and entered me slowly with his huge erection. My pussy was on fire with need and I immediately begged him for permission to cum again.

“Cum freely my little slut, show Daddy how much you like his cock deep in that wanton little cunt of yours,” he said.

I spread my bound arms as wide as I could and howled my orgasmic delights into the pillow as my husband took me from behind. My body shook as I had orgasm after orgasm on my husband’s cock. John thrust deep and held as he had his second orgasm of the night, shooting his sperm deep in my womb. We both collapsed on the bead in a sweaty heap. John untied my wrists and cuddled me close kissing me.

I smiled at him and said, “Thank you John for such a wonderful fantasy fuck.”

“You are most welcome baby,” he replied, kissing me tenderly.

I looked down and saw what a mess his cock was. I slid down the bed and took his flaccid cock in my mouth and sucked him clean. Then I used my tongue to make sure his sack and thighs were devoid of our juices. John pulled me next to him and spread my thighs. He used his fingers to clean the love mixture that was seeping from me from my labia and offered his fingers to my mouth. I sucked his fingers clean smiling up at him. We cuddled until we both fell into a deep sleep.

I woke early on Sunday morning. John had an early tee time and Brian was going to church with a friend. I kissed my slumbering husband and told him I was going to get a shower and start breakfast. I took a quick shower and washed the remnants of the last night’s loving from my body. I dried off and went back into the bedroom and put on a tank top and panties. I went out in the kitchen and started the coffee maker and went about making some breakfast. As soon I got that going, I went to the den and picked up my discarded clothing from the night before. I wouldn’t want someone dropping in and finding my panties on the floor I giggled to myself.

John came in and kissed me good morning, soon followed by Brian. I fed them breakfast and they were soon both out the door. We had a little afternoon farewell party planned for Cindy and Jason, as it would be our last weekend together. I was going to make some salads and John would grill some steaks for us. After I cleared away the breakfast dishes, I sat down at the kitchen workstation and pulled out my recipe files to decide what salads to make. About that time I heard a rap at the kitchen door and looked and saw Jason letting himself in.

“Hi Hon,” I greeted him, “You are up early for a Sunday.”

“Yeah I woke up early and Mom was still asleep so I decided to come see you guys,” he replied.

I said, “Well John is playing golf and Brian went to church with a friend, so I guess you are stuck with me,” I laughed.

“Mmm, now that is not a bad thing is it,” Jason replied.

“So what did you do last night?” I asked.

“Oh I had a date,” Jason grinned.

“Uh huh,” I nodded knowing he had something to tell me.

“Well you remember Jennifer, the girl from the cheerleading squad, don’t you?” he asked.

I remembered the cute buxom little blonde girl and nodded.

“Well I went to the movies and saw her there so we started talking,” he said.

I nodded and he continued with his story. Jason had always had a thing for her but she was always dating someone else. He also told me she was sexually active, and with him having been a virgin, was afraid of embarrassing himself with her. She told him she had broken up with her last boyfriend after he went bragging around school about his sexual escapades with her. I listened intently as I worked. He continued on that they sat through the movie together and afterwards went for a coffee and talked more. She mentioned her parents would be out late and would he like to go over to her house for a while.

I grinned at him knowing where this was headed.

He told me how they had sat on the sofa and talked for a while then started making out. He said she let him feel her up and she was checking him out too.

I smiled at his story and said, “Jason did you?”

“Did I what Mom?” he asked teasingly.

“Did you have sex with her Jason?” I asked.

“Well not yet,” he replied, “she said she was finishing her period but wanted me to make love to her tonight.”

“Hmm you little devil you,” I replied. “All this training with me paid off huh?”

“Yeah,” he replied, “and I will wear a condom Mom, just like you always told me to.”

“That’s wonderful Jason,” I told him.

“Well Mom here is the best part,” he said, “She got accepted to the same university as I did.”

“Wow,” I exclaimed, “that is wonderful news, so this romance might continue?”

“Well we agreed to be friends for a while, and see how that works before having an exclusive relationship.” He said.

“You two need to talk seriously about that, Jason, I replied, “I can’t get pregnant anymore but younger women certainly can, and with that and the diseases out there you both need to be very careful,” I told him. “ Well I guess you don’t need an old lady teaching you anymore,” I said as I winked at him.

“Oh, I don’t know about that,” he said. “I may need a few more lessons before I strike out all alone,” he grinned.

With that Jason moved behind me and started kissing my neck and massaging my breasts through my tank top.

“Oh Jason we can’t, not now,” I protested, “I have so much work to do for the party and someone could walk in on us.”

Jason paid no mind to my feeble protest and stood me up and turned me around, pushing my ass back on the workstation counter. He was kissing my lips and I felt my moans of protest turn to moans of passion.

I reached and felt his cock rigid in his shorts. It had been almost two days since Jason had used me last and I could imagine what he had stored up in those young balls for me. I fumbled with his button and zipper on his shorts, trying to set his straining cock free. Jason helped me and slid his shorts and underwear down to his ankles. I reached and stroked his stiff cock as he pulled the crotch of my panties aside stroking my already wet pussy lips.

“We have to hurry baby,” I whispered.

“Yes Mom,” he whispered back as he pushed his cock head past my entrance.

“Oh baby you feel so good inside Mommy,” I panted.

“Mom your pussy is so good,” he whispered back.

He began to pump his shaft in and out of me, pulling my tank top up and playing with my bared breasts as he took me. We both moaned feeling our impending orgasms. Jason pushed deep into me and moaned as he shot two days of pent up sperm deep into me.

“Oh Mom, I’m cumming,” he groaned.

I moaned, “Yes baby, fill Mommy’s cunt with your hot sperm,” as I writhed on his cock, grinding against him, exploding in my own orgasm.

I kissed him passionately as our orgasms subsided. His cock slipped spent from my pussy, allowing the crotch of my panties to slip back in place. I told him we better get cleaned up before someone came home. He pulled up his shorts and underwear and went into the lavatory to wash up as I headed back to the Master bath. I took off my soiled panties, tossing them into the hamper, and washed my pussy thoroughly.

I thought to myself, “My goodness he must have shot a gallon of cum inside me.”

I put on a fresh pair of panties and went back out to the kitchen to start the food preparation.

Jason started giving me a hand boiling the potatoes and pasta and preparing the salad greens. An hour or so later the guys were home and Cindy came over. I slipped on a pair of running shorts and flip-flops and finished preparing the salads as John started the steaks on the grill.

We sat and talked as we ate, having a wonderful time reminiscing over the years we had spent together. Brian had to catch his ride back to scout camp and 5:00, so we all bid him goodbye. He hugged Jason and thanked him for being a great big brother to him for the last few years. We all nearly cried at the sight.

It got later and both John and Cindy had early flights to catch in the morning, and Jason announced he was going to the movies with a friend. I cleaned up the dishes and straightened up the patio area after Jason and Cindy left.

I packed John’s travel bag for his trip, then we sat in the den watching television for a while.

“Well how is it going with Jason?” John asked.

“In what way do you mean?” I asked.

“Well I noticed that you two are having sex now Emma, I just wondered how that was going,” he replied.

I certainly had a stunned look on my face by this time wondering how did he find out.

“In case you’re wondering, I have noticed the way you too look at each other all the time now, and I saw your cum soaked panties in the hamper when I tossed my clothes in after golf this morning. I also noticed the panties that were in the hamper were the same color you were wearing at breakfast this morning and that you had a different colored pair on when I returned home,” he said.

“Busted huh?” I said as I looked up at him.

“Yeah, I just wondered if you were getting sloppy hiding the evidence from me or were leaving me a clue,” he laughed.

I laughed at his remark and replied, “Well you know I would have eventually told you about him, I always tell you about my little ‘adventures’.”

“Yeah you do tell some great bedtime stories,” he said winking to me.

“Yeah and you love them too,” I shot back.

“Well you need to be careful with him Emma, he is very young, and you and him have had a very special relationship for the last few years. I would hate for either of you to get hurt over sex,” he said.

I told my husband how he knew my first sexual experience had been with one of my neighborhood friends and how I felt Jason was much better off having had his first sexual experience with someone he loved and trusted. I told him about the budding romance with Jennifer, and how Jason’s experience with me had given him more confidence with girls now, and helped him become a better man because of it.

I hugged my husband and kissed his cheek whispering, “I love you John and I will be careful. Thank you so much for trusting me like you do.”

John kissed me and whispered, “I think my little Emma has a bedtime story to tell me.”

“Mmm yeah, a very sexy one,” I purred.

Sharing our stories of sexual infidelities is a great source of sexual arousal for John and I. Some nights it would be him telling me of the cute little Middle-Eastern doctor in Detroit that loved his spankings and dominance, or the forty-something hospital administrator in Pittsburgh that craved his cock because John made her feel like a woman again. Or perhaps, a story of Debbie’s and my sexual exploits on one of our famous two girl vacations, where young men used us like sex toys. Or perhaps how a client had bent me over his desk and taken me from behind. Tonight would be my turn to relate to John my latest sexual adventure. John and I went back to our bedroom and I told him the story of what had happened with Jason.

I finished the story by telling him how Jason had just used me that very morning on the kitchen workstation, how Jason had fucked his sweet little wife and filled her married pussy with his cum. By the time I had finished John had a raging hard on.

I stroked his erection as I whispered to him, “I think someone got excited over his slutty little wife’s story of infidelity.”

John replied, “Yes I think so to.”

“Mmm,” I purred, “does it excite you knowing another man fucked your wife and filled her with his sperm just this morning?”

John didn’t have to answer. He moved over me, taking me in his arms, as I guided his throbbing erection into my vagina, and made slow passionate love to me before we drifted off to sleep.

emerald37
emerald37
16 Followers