Emerald Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma and Jason come to an understanding.
11.4k words
4.36
42k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emerald37
emerald37
16 Followers

Emerald Ch 02: Almost Incest part 2

I got up early and made John his breakfast before he left for his flight.

We were sipping coffee and he asked me, “Jason is leaving for his fathers Friday morning right?”

“Yeah, why?” I replied.

“We have a really big deal going on in Chicago this week and I may have to hang around and play golf on Saturday to seal it. Why don’t you fly up on Friday afternoon and spend the weekend with me in Chicago?” he asked.

“I know Jason will be gone and Brian has to stay up at scout camp this weekend, and besides I might need your charm and wit to help finish this deal,” he winked.

I smiled at my husband, knowing that usually meant charming the pants off of some hospital administrator or doctor, literally sometimes.

“That would be great Hon,” I replied. “I could do some shopping while you’re out playing golf and we’ll have a wonderful weekend together.”

“This would be a tough weekend for you to sit here alone, baby,” he said, “and I was thinking last night, why not give you a little weekend getaway.”

“Aww thank you Hon, no wonder I love you so much,” I replied.

He told me he that it was such a big deal that Allen, his boss, was going to drive up Thursday and sit in on final negotiations Friday.

I laughed; Allen hated flying and would drive for days to avoid it if he could.

“Allen will probably drop by and pick up my clubs on the way out of town,” he said.

“Oh god,” I said, rolling my eyes in mock disgust, “That nasty man can’t keep his hands off me whenever he is alone with me,” I giggled.

“Or his cock out of you, it seems,” replied my husband, laughing.

“Well I gotta run baby,” he said, finishing his coffee.

I escorted him to the door and wrapped my arms around his shoulders kissing him goodbye.

“I love you baby, you’re the best,” I said.

“You are too baby, I love you,” he replied; as he lifted my t-shirt giving my bare bottom a squeeze.

John was out the door and off for another week of his work. I had done this for over 16 years now, but was always sad when he left on Monday mornings.

My mind drifted a few years back. I had met Allen when my husband joined the company. He was a few years older than John, still very handsome and in very good shape. I guess if one had to describe Allen the best word would be hyperactive. He was a self-made millionaire with a very large ego and a cock to match.

Allen was known for his raucous parties on virtually every holiday. He had a large estate in the country with a pool and a lovely garden in back. Usually, most of the people at these parties would end up naked in the pool or hot tub with a lot of kissing and fondling going on, or couples would pair off and end up upstairs, in one of the many bedrooms, having sex.

It was at one of his famous Fourth of July parties that Allen and I, shall we say, got acquainted. After too much to drink, and a lot of flirting and teasing, I ended up upstairs in his mansion with my skirt pushed up and my panties pulled off and that big cock of his buried in my pussy. I can honestly say that Allen has been one of the greatest fucks of my life. It is like the man exudes power through his penis. I feel helpless and wanton when he uses me.

Our dalliance has gone on for years, with the full knowledge and approval of my husband. Allen calls me once a month or so to meet him at a downtown hotel for lunch, which usually means a wild afternoon sex session, or once in a great while, he finds some reason to come by the house during the day. Our affair has gone on for several years, consisting mainly of once a month or so meetings, and of course our liaisons at his parties. He is really a great friend and has taken care of John and I over the years.

I was brought back to reality by Jason’s knock at the back door as he let himself in.

“How is my sexy Mom this morning?” he said grinning.

“Well not too bad for a horny old broad,” I said giggling, “My husband did a pretty good number on me this weekend but you know me I can always use more.”

“Naw you’re not an old broad,” Jason said, “just a very sexy mature woman.”

“Aww thank you Jason, flattery will get you everywhere with me you know,” I replied.

“Well how did it go last night Stud Muffin?” I asked.

“Well not too bad, but I have had better,” he replied laughing.

“Oh you have huh, that little young pussy didn’t turn tricks and jump through hoops for you like you thought it would huh?” I teased.

“I am sure I will have her trained right, after we get to college,” he laughed.

“So, I take it you got that little noodle wet last night,” I teased.

“Little noodle you wish,” he said, “I noticed you are not wearing panties this morning, was that for me or John?”

“Oh, maybe for both of you,” I replied giggling, “It’s not often I have two men after me at the same time.”

Jason laughed and told me what had happened the night before. Jennifer’s parents were home, so they went by one of her girlfriend’s apartment. Her girlfriend just so happened to be going out for the evening and let them have the use of her place for a few hours.

Jason said they were sitting on the sofa watching television and started making out. She helped Jason out of his shirt and Jason had helped her pull hers off as well. Jennifer had on a low cut bra that fastened in the front. Jason undid the clasp and freed her breasts, his mouth kissing them and sucking her nipples.

“Mom she had such big firm titties and huge nipples,” he told me.

Jason then unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and slid his hand inside her panties. He told me how he had ran his fingers through her pubic hair and how much different it felt than my bald pussy. He found her clitoris and started massaging it as suckled her hard nipples. She was rubbing his cock thru his jeans by this time fumbling with his button and zipper trying to free his erection. She pulled his cock free and was stroking him as he sucked her nipples and massaged her clitoris. The both stopped long enough to pull their jeans and underwear the rest of the way off and Jason had retrieved a condom from his pocket. Jennifer watched him as he rolled the condom on his hard cock, then she laid back on the sofa placing one leg on the back of it. Jason told me he moved over her and started kissing her lips as she guided his cock to her entrance. Jason told me how tight she was and how the condom had sort of deadened some of the sensation allowing him to control his orgasm longer. Jason said he had brought her to a huge orgasm before finally filling the condom with his sperm.

They had cuddled and kissed for a while before she had excused herself to the bathroom to clean up. She had brought back a warm wet washcloth and helped Jason remove his condom and washed him clean. Jason told me he really liked getting sucked clean better.

I laughed at that remark and noticed he was sporting quite an erection in his shorts, and I was very wet myself from listening to his story. I stood up, peeling off my t-shirt, and stood naked in front of him.

I cupped my breasts in my hands and said, “Jason, I know my titties aren’t as big as hers, but will they do for now?”

Jason pulled me too him and started sucking my nipples as his hands explored my ass and my very wet pussy.

“Oh Jason,” I moaned, “I need you to fuck me bad.”

With that Jason led me by the hand back to the Master suite. He had me lie back on the bed and I watched him as he removed his clothing. His beautiful erection popped into view as he removed his shorts and underwear. I smiled at him and licked my lips.

Jason straddled my upper body and fed his cock into my mouth. I sucked and nursed on his cock as he reached one hand behind him and played with my clitoris. He then pulled his cock from my mouth and moved lower down my body. He placed his cock between my breasts and squeezed them together pinching and tugging my nipples as he tittie fucked me. My pussy felt like it was on fire by now and Jason was teasing me with that cock wanting to see me beg for it.

“Oh Jason,” I begged, “Fuck me please.”

Jason looked down at me with a grin on his face and slid lower, moving between my legs, rubbing his erection and hairy scrotum over my shaved pussy lips. I was raising my hips toward him, trying to get him inside me. Jason pinned my wrists above my head and continued his sexy tease. I was thrashing my head from side to side begging him to fuck me.

“Oh god Jason, use me, fuck me, make Mommy you’re little cum slut please,” I pleaded.

Jason finally relented and thrust his cock into me. I was so excited by this time I came almost immediately. Jason thrust his cock in and out of me giving me a series of powerful orgasms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and thrust my pussy up to meet his cock. I could feel my girl cum flowing from my pussy washing over his cock. Jason thrust into me deep and held as he started his own orgasm. I could feel his bursts of seed hitting the walls of my pussy. I cried out and came hard, my body shaking, as I felt my vagina spasm around his cock.

We collapsed in a sweaty heap on the bed, his cum seeping from my pussy, and a major wet spot under my ass. We rolled to our side and Jason held me to his strong chest as I kissed his nipples, thanking him for the wonderful orgasms he had given me.

“Wow Mom, you were hot,” Jason teased.

“Yeah, I wonder why with you teasing me unmercifully like that,” I said.

“It was just payback for all the times you teased me,” he laughed.

“Yeah I guess I deserved a comeuppance, huh,” I laughed.

I kissed my way down his body and licked and sucked his cock and balls clean. I looked up at him with loving eyes as I cleaned his shaft; swallowing it making sure no traces of our coupling remained. I kissed back up his body and lay in his arms; both of us consumed in private thought.

“You know something Mom?” Jason finally said.

“What’s that Hon?” I said.

“I am just not sure we should be making love anymore since I am with Jennifer and all now,” he replied.

I thought about what he said for a moment and replied, “I think you are very right baby, she deserves all of your attention now, and besides you and her only have a few more days together before you leave for the rest of the summer.”

Inside I breathed a sigh of relief, Jason had made his own decision, and it would make his parting a little easier on both of us.

“Thank you for understanding Mom,” he said.

“Jason what we have shared has been wonderful,” I replied, “but I think we both knew the sex wasn’t going to be forever. I hope the love we share will be forever, and I just want to see you happy.”

“You have taught me a lot Mom, both in and out of the bed,” he said grinning.

“Well, I had an excellent student,” I said smiling up at him.

We hugged and kissed and decided we better get the rest of our day going. Jason said he was going to hang out with his friends some and I had to make some calls on clients. I asked Jason if he would be home for dinner and he said he would but he had a date with Jennifer later. I got up and went to shower and Jason left and went upstairs to clean up as well.

Jason left the house and I tidied up a bit and changed the sheets on the bed. I went up to my office and made a few calls and worked on some accounts.

I needed to clear my head so I decided to go for a run before it got too hot outside. I put on my running clothes and took off, jogging through the neighborhood, to the nature trail. I enjoyed the run and it helped me clear my head.

I headed home and just sat down in the kitchen to enjoy a cool drink when the phone rang. It was Anthony, one of my clients. He was a very handsome black man, in his middle twenties, who had started up his own web business as a second job and had turned it into his full time job. He said he needed to talk to me about expanding the use of my services to include possibly doing his billing. I told him that would be great what time would he like to meet. He apologized for the short notice, but asked if I could come by now as he had some appointments later. I told him I had just finished a run and was kind of sweaty at the moment. He laughed and said that was no problem, there was no one at the office but him anyway. I agreed and said I would be over in about 5 minutes. Taking charge of his billing would add a lot of income and I needed to make up the difference of loosing what Cindy was paying me to look after Jason.

I put on a tank top over my running bra, grabbed my water bottle, and headed over to Anthony’s office. It was a storefront in an old strip mall and had a lobby area and a couple of offices in the back. I opened the door and let myself in. Anthony popped his head out of one of the offices and said, “I am back here Emma, come on back.” I went back to his office; he was on the phone and motioned for me to take a seat in a chair beside his desk. I sat down and waited for him to finish his call. He hung up the phone and apologized for the interruption. He said his next appointment called and rescheduled their appointment until later in the week.

He then got up and said he was going to hang his closed sign in the window and lock the door so we could work uninterrupted. He was dressed casually in a polo shirt and khaki shorts that showed his well-muscled legs and there was no mistaking that bulge in the front of his shorts as he walked by. Anthony returned and sat down opening some books and showing me an idea of what he had in mind. I noticed that he kept looking at my legs as we talked and wondered if he liked what he saw. I told him what I would be able to do for him and advised him of my fee. He agreed and said he would get me all the necessary information to start doing his billing within the week.

He had some time since his next appointment had cancelled, so we sat and chatted a bit. We had talked a few times but never in any depth. He asked me a little about myself. I told him I was married, had a teenage son, how I liked to work out and run, thus the running gear. He laughed and I told him how I had gotten into my own business. He told me I looked too young to have a teenage son and asked my age. I told him I was 37 and he said he would have never guessed I was any older than 31 or 32. I smiled and thanked him for his compliment.

We chatted for a while and he told me how he had gotten into web-site building and asked if I had ever thought about getting a web site for my business. I told him I had thought about it but had not really put any effort into it as of yet. He had several computers against the far wall of the office and asked if I would care to take a look at some of his work. As we walked over he complimented me on how great I looked and said my workouts had really paid off. I blushed a little and thanked him again and told him he looked to be in great shape as well.

We just kind of bent over the computers and Anthony showed me some of the web sites he had built for some of the small businesses in the area. Anthony was standing next to me as I moved the mouse around the sites clicking the different links, sometimes my arm or leg brushing against his. I looked up once and caught him looking at my ass and kind of grinned to myself.

“This is very nice Anthony,” I said.

“Thanks Emma, would you like to help me build you one?” he asked.

“That would be great,” I said, “I have always wanted to learn how to do this.”

“Are you busy Wednesday morning, say around 9:00?” he asked.

“That would be great,” I replied.

Anthony apologized and said he had to be going to see his next appointment but promised he would have his calendar clear Wednesday morning to help me build my web site. I thanked him for his business and a wonderful conversation as he let me out the door. I walked to my car and noticed how wet I had become during my visit with Anthony. I wondered what Wednesday would bring, smiling to myself.

I arrived home and went to take a shower. Needless to say, I used the shower massager and brought myself to a wonderful orgasm remembering my conversation with Anthony.

I spent the afternoon working around the house and Jason came home in time for dinner. We talked for a while and he said he had to get going for his date with Jennifer. I told him to be careful and kissed his cheek as he left. I cleaned the kitchen and sat in the den and watched a movie on television before retiring for the night. It was about midnight when I heard Jason come in and head up to his room.

I woke up Tuesday morning and had breakfast with Jason. He, Jennifer, and some friends were going to ride up to an amusement park and spend the day there. I told him it sounded like a wonderful day and asked him to please be careful on the highway. He promised he would and bounded out the door on his way.

I decided to go to the gym and work out. I had not been in over a week and figured I could use the company as well. I ran into my friend, Marcia, there and we talked as we worked out. She asked how things were going for me. I told her Jason was leaving at the end of the week and I was kind of down over it, to be honest. She gave me a hug and asked me to come over to her house for lunch and we could spend the afternoon together. I told her that would be great as the kids had went away to the amusement park for the day and I really had nothing planned.

We left the gym and I went home and showered. I put on some shorts and a top and drove over to Marcia’s house. Marcia is 33, married and has two kids. She was one of those perky little blondes that always seemed exuberant and could always cheer you up when you were down. Marcia greeted me at the door dressed much like I was, in a tank top and nylon running shorts. She gave me a hug and told me to have a seat at the kitchen table.

She told me her kids were at a day camp for the summer. It gave them some fun activities to keep them from being bored to death around the house. She served our lunch and we ate as we chatted. I had known Marcia for several years from the gym and she was aware that Mark and I had had an affair. I knew she had an affair with another guy from the gym around the same time as my affair with Mark, but that was the only time she had ever strayed from her husband.

She told me her husband, Todd, had a vasectomy after their second child was born and he had gotten suspicious when he discovered her birth control pills. She had told him it was to help her regulate her periods but she felt that did not fully satisfy his curiosity. She said she went off the pill and ended her affair and was really afraid to do anything now due to the risk of getting pregnant.

She kind of smiled and asked me if I had met any cute guys recently. I told her I had seen a few, not really wanting to say anything about Jason, but I always kept a couple of prospects lined up. We laughed and I asked her how it was going for her. She said was the usual stuff, sex a couple of times a month with her husband, a few fantasies about guys she saw at the gym and grocery store. We both giggled at that remark.

She looked out the kitchen window and said, “Emma, it’s a beautiful day, would you like to go out to the spa for a while?”

“I think that would be fun,” I replied, “but I didn’t bring a suit.”

“That’s OK,” she replied, “it’s just us two here so we can go nude if you don’t mind.”

“No not at all,” I smiled, wondering if this was leading where I hoped it was.

She left to get us some towels and returned quickly leading me out back to the spa. The spa was built into the ground and was quite large. Marcia flipped the switch and started the pump motor. Soon the water was bubbling and churning and looked very inviting. Marcia said that it should be warmed enough from the sun to be comfortable.

emerald37
emerald37
16 Followers