Emerald Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emerald37
emerald37
16 Followers

She looked at me and smiled and peeled off her tank top and bra, laying them on a chair beside the spa. I followed suit and removed my top and bra as well. I noticed we were both stealing glances of each other’s bodies as we undressed. Marcia’s breasts were quite prominent white orbs each topped with a rosy pink areola and nipple. She had obviously not had the luxury of sunbathing nude as I had. I slipped off my shorts and panties and turned to face Marcia as she slid hers off. Her pubic area was covered in a light brown, neatly trimmed triangle of hair. Her full bottom was milky white in sharp contrast to her tanned legs and back. We smiled at each other, each silently admiring the other’s body.

She offered me her hand and we stepped into the spa, taking a seat beside each other. The water felt wonderful. The temperature was perfect and the swirling effect felt so good on my muscles.

Marcia looked over at me and said, “Em, the jets in the tub are positioned so you can use them as a lower back massage. Slide around until you find one and see how great it feels.”

I did as she had told me and found a jet that felt wonderful on my lower back.

“Wow Marcia, that feels great,” I told her.

“May I ask you something personal?” Marcia asked.

“Sure Hon,” I replied. “How often do you have sex with other men, I mean men other than your husband?” she asked, blushing a bit.

“Usually once or twice a month,” I replied, “Sometimes the opportunity presents itself more often, and if I am in a mood, I take advantage of it.”

I told her about my once a month or so liaisons with a sexy older man, and how once in a while I would end up bent over a sexy client’s desk in his office.

“Now that would be ideal,” Marcia said, thinking out loud.

“What’s that Hon,” I asked.

“A sexy older man with a vasectomy,” she said giggling, “Then I wouldn’t have to worry about getting pregnant, and once or twice a month would be wonderful.”

“I can always ask for you, or maybe set up an introduction,” I said.

“Would you see what you can arrange, see if he might be interested?” she asked.

“Sure Hon, I’ll talk to him about it next time we meet,” I replied.

We both sat in our positions a few minutes enjoying the water jets on our lower backs.

Marcia looked over at me with a funny little grin on her face and said, “Em you want to see what else these jets can be used for?”

I smiled wide at her, knowing exactly what she had in mind, and said, “Yeah, show me.”

Marcia turned around facing the tub wall, squatting directly in front of her underwater jet. “Try it Em,” she said.

I did as she had done and felt the water jet pulsating against my pussy lips. We were both holding on to the side of the tub as our water cocks ravaged our pussies.

“Oh goodness, this feels wonderful,” I gasped.

“Oh yes it does,” Marcia moaned.

I felt my orgasm coming on and looked over to Marcia and could see by her face she was ready to cum too. I reached my hand out to hers and she took it, squeezing it tightly as be both came. We both eased back from our jets and once again took a seat next to each other. We were both breathing rapidly coming down from our orgasms. Marcia looked at me and I looked at her, my emerald eyes meeting her deep blue eyes. We hesitated a moment then our lips met in a soft passionate kiss. It was her first time kissing another woman, I would later find out.

When we finally broke our kiss she whispered to me, “Emma, I have always wanted to make love to another woman, but I never knew how to approach one about it. Would you like to be my first?”

I hugged her to me and smiled, whispering to her, “Yes Marcia I would love to be your first.”

“Lets dry off and go inside,” she suggested in a lusty whisper.

We climbed from the tub and dried off quickly. We both grabbed our clothes and headed in the back door straight to her bedroom. We dropped our clothes on the floor and took each other in our arms sharing a second kiss. This time there was no hesitation on her part as our tongues explored each other’s mouths. We moved onto the bed, still locked in our kiss. I lay her back and began to kiss down her neck as my hand parted her thighs. I cupped her mound in my hand as she began to moan and coo into my ear. I let my fingers lightly trace her pussy lips as my mouth found her hardening nipples. I gently sucked and kissed each one as my fingers began to lightly penetrate her. Marcia was moaning softly now, gently rocking her hips to meet my fingers.

“Oh it feels so good Emma, please don’t stop,” she moaned.

I trailed soft kisses down her belly, looking up at her, watching her facial expressions as I moved lower. I moved between her thighs as she spread them wide, bending her knees, allowing me access. I kissed up and down her inner thighs as she softly moaned and cooed, my finger gently massaging her clitoris. I parted her full lips with my thumbs, finding a sticky white ring of her girl cum, and began licking her along the full length of her pussy, letting her feel the tongue of another woman for the first time.

“Oh Emma,” she moaned, “It feels so good.”

I looked up at her and smiled pulling back her hood and allowed my tongue to make direct contact with her clitoris. She moaned louder and began to play with her nipples as I worked her hard clitoris with my tongue.

“Mmm, you taste so sweet Marcia,” I whispered.

I drove my tongue into her vagina, flicking it in and out of her. She started thrusting her hips up toward my face and gently put her hand on the back of my head as if to prevent my escape. I thrust my tongue into her harder and alternately sucked her clitoris.

She was soon thrashing about wildly and announced, “Oh god Emma, oh fuck, I’m cumming.”

I sucked her clitoris hard as she came on my face. She was panting in her post orgasmic bliss as I moved back up her body to kiss her lips and share her taste.

“Wow Emma, that was wonderful,” she whispered, “As soon as I can move I want to do you.”

We both giggled as we kissed. Marcia rolled me to my back and started kissing down my neck to my breasts. She looked up and me and smiled as she first took my nipple in her mouth. I stroked my fingers through her hair as she gently sucked one nipple then the other. I took her hand and placed it on my shaved mound.

“It feels so sexy without hair Emma,” she whispered.

She began to run her fingers lightly over my wet pussy lips as she suckled at my breast. I smiled at her as she looked up at me knowing it was the first time she had sucked the nipples or touched the pussy of another woman. She began to kiss her way down my tummy and was soon kissing all around my pussy lips. She did as I had and spread my lips with her thumbs then let her tongue flick out and touch my clitoris. I gasped at her first tentative taste of me. She started licking my clitoris a bit harder then drove her tongue into my vagina.

“Oh Marcia, it feels so good,” I purred.

Marcia continued her oral assault of my pussy and had me on the verge of cumming.

“Oh yes, that’s it Marcia, oh god, I’m cumming,” I moaned, as she sucked hard on my clitoris.

I raised my ass from the bed and held her head with my hand as I felt my orgasm wash over me. When I relaxed Marcia looked up at me smiling, my pussy juice glistening on her face. I pulled her body atop me, feeling her mound press against mine, and her hard nipples pressing against my breasts. I kissed and licked her face clean before we shared a long passionate kiss.

“You were wonderful,” I whispered to her.

“You were so yummy, I never imagined it could be this good,” she whispered back.

We rolled to our sides and held each other, hands stroking each other’s bodies. Marcia looked at the bedside clock and said that we had better get going she had to pick her kids up and change the bed linen before her husband got home. We went into the bathroom and washed up at the vanity. Then I helped her strip the sheets from the bed and put a fresh set on.

We got dressed and Marcia asked “Emma, do you really think you could set up something discreet for me?”

I told her, “I am pretty sure I can Hon, I think a certain gentleman would enjoy the company of two sexy housewives.”

We both giggled at the thought.

“OK Em, let me know what you find out,” she said.

“I sure will Hon,” I replied.

Marcia and I shared a long kiss as she let me out the door. I really felt great when I left to go home.

When I arrived home I noticed that Jason and Jennifer’s cars were in Cindy’s driveway. I made a mental note to make sure her house was cleaned up of all traces of their liaisons before I left for Chicago. Jason got home about 7:00 and I made him some dinner. We sat and talked for a while. I asked him if he had a date that night. He told me know since he had spent all day with her they decided to stay home this evening. I asked him about his plans for the rest of the week. Jason told me he would be busy spending time with Jennifer and his friends but he planned on spending Thursday evening at home with me as it would be our last evening together. Jason and I talked until about 11:00 and we were both yawning more than talking. I kissed him goodnight and went to bed.

I woke up Wednesday morning and got ready for my meeting with Anthony. I showered and shaved my legs, underarms, and pubic area. I put on some moisturizing cream and walked back in the bedroom to get dressed. I chose some simple white cotton panties and a low cut summer dress that buttoned up the front. I decided not to wear a bra as it was already hot and muggy outside and the dress would contain my breasts pretty well. Jason was still upstairs asleep so I had a bagel and coffee then went up and peeked in his room and told him I had a meeting with a client. He sort of mumbled goodbye and rolled over and went back to sleep.

I arrived at Anthony’s office at 9:00 sharp. The front door was locked so I tapped on the glass door. Anthony came out of his office and walked to the door opening it letting me in.

“Good morning,” I said.

“Good morning Emma, its good to see you again,” Anthony replied.

He complimented me on how pretty I looked in my dress and we made a little small talk. Anthony closed and locked the front door and pulled the shades so we would be undisturbed. He then invited me back to his office to start working on the web site.

He showed me the different programs he used to build web pages and how they worked. He had me going, and in no time I was pointing and clicking building my own site. He explained to me how web hosting worked, domain registration, fees, and all. He helped me, and in about an hour I was well on my way to building my own site.

We sat close together working on the same computer and once in a while his arm or leg would brush against me. I leaned over to look at something on the screen and saw him looking down the front of my dress. I looked up at him and smiled. I shifted in the office chair and pulled one leg under me letting the dress ride up high on my thighs, almost exposing my panties. I turned the chair toward him to ask him a question knowing he could see up my dress as I did. I saw him peek up my dress at my white panties and gave him a little smile as I turned the chair back toward the computer.

May nipples were hard now, little points sticking out through the lightweight material of my dress. He looked down at them then back up at me a smiled. I asked him about something on the screen and he leaned in close to me to point something out. I was breathing a little harder now and he must have noticed. He let his cheek touch mine and I felt his hand slip to my bare thigh. We turned our faces toward each other and began to kiss as his hand began to rub my thigh.

Breaking the kiss for a moment, Anthony whispered, “I think you want to give me some of that sweet little married pussy, don’t you Emma?”

I nodded my head yes and resumed kissing him.

I opened my mouth and let his tongue intertwine with mine. Has left hand moved up and started rubbing my mound through my panties as his right hand undid the top few buttons of my dress.

“I see you neglected to wear your bra this morning Emma, was that in hopes someone might see these firm little titties of yours?” Anthony asked.

“Yes, I hoped someone would notice,” I answered breathlessly.

He freed my breasts from the confines of the dress and started sucking my nipples as his hand worked its way into the waistband of my panties, rubbing my shaved pussy lips.

“Oh Emma, I see you are one of those bad little girls who shaves her pussy, aren’t you.

“Yes I am a very bad girl,” I hissed.

“Mmm I like that,” Anthony said, “and I love these firm tanned little titties of yours.”

I was rubbing his cock thru his shorts and was thrilled by how big it felt.

“Do you like the feel of that big cock, Emma?” he asked.

I moaned, “Yes Anthony, let me see it, it feels so huge.”

“In due time baby,” he said, “let me strip you off first and get a good look at that hot little body of yours.”

He stood me up and finished unbuttoning my dress pushing it off my shoulders to the floor. I was standing before him clad only in my panties. He grabbed the waistband and tugged the panty down my legs. I stepped out of them kicking them and my sandals to the side.

He looked my naked body up and down and said, “Oh baby, you are one hot little mama, and no tan lines anywhere, I see.”

He removed his shirt exposing his broad muscled chest. He sat me back down in the chair, pulling my ass to the edge, and knelt and began to eat my pussy. He had my legs over his shoulders and was driving his tongue into me like a small cock. His hands were fondling my breasts as his fingers played with my hard nipples. I grabbed his head and pulled his face tight against my pussy as he expertly ate me.

“Oh god, I’m cumming,” I moaned as I began to thrust my pussy against his face.

He sucked my clitoris hard as I came, moaning and panting. He stood up in front of me. I eased from the chair and down to my knees in front of him. I looked up at his muscled frame as I freed his enormous shaft from his pants. I saw before me the largest cock and set of balls I had ever seen on a man. I began to lick and kiss his ebony monster as I helped him slide his shorts and underwear down and off. It was so huge my fingers could not wrap all the way around it and my mouth was stretched just taking the head of it in. I fondled his heavy sack in my hand, wondering how much cum they would contain. I sucked and stroked him as best I could. He was smiling down at me watching this pretty little white housewife try to suck down his big black cock.


“Maybe we should let you suck that later when some of the swelling has gone down, baby, right now lets get you over to the desk and take care of your sweet little problem.” Anthony said as he helped me to my feet and bent me over the desk.

Anthony stroked his monster cock up and down my glistening pussy lips a few time to make sure I was good and wet. Then he proceeded to penetrate me from behind.

“Oh god,” I moaned, “it’s so fucking big.”

“Relax baby,” he said, “In just a moment your gonna see how good it feels to have a real cock in that sweet little pussy of yours.”

Anthony entered me slowly letting me adjust to the size of his huge cock before moving in a little further.

“Oh baby, it feels so good,” I moaned.

“Your little pussy is so tight Emma, and feels so good wrapped around my big cock.” Anthony said.

Anthony backed out a bit and stroked deeper. I let out a howl of pure pleasure.

“I am not hurting you am I baby?” Anthony asked.

“No baby it feels so fucking good,” I cried out, “Fuck me hard please.”

Anthony grabbed my hips and began giving me the fucking of my life. He was lifting me to my tiptoes with each massive thrust. I raised my body up, holding onto the far edge of the desk with my hands. Looking down between my breasts, I could see his huge black cock pistoning in and out of my white pussy, as his sack slapped against my clitoris. He was filling me deeper than I had ever been filled before. Even with my tan my skin contrasted so much with his deep ebony color, that I looked almost alabaster. I started cumming. I lost track of how many times I came. I was moaning and crying out his name. At one point I must have screamed so loud, Anthony had to put his hand over my mouth to quieten me down.

Anthony finally announced he was cumming and slammed deep into me. As big as his cock head already was inside me, it expanded even more as he shot what seemed like buckets of his white-hot sperm inside me. I squealed with delight as I felt his hot load coat the walls of my pussy. Never before had I ever been so thoroughly fucked. Anthony pulled his deflating cock from my pussy, turned me over on my back on the desk, and leaned over and kissed me.

“Emma you are certainly one fine little fuck,” he whispered to me.

“Oh god,” I moaned, “that had to have been the most fantastic fuck I have ever had.”

Anthony reached down and caught the cum that was oozing from my pussy on his fingers and offered them to my mouth. I sucked and licked our love juices from them.

We smiled and kissed and he said, “Well I think this little business partnership is off to a very good start.”

I giggled and said “Yeah it sure looks that way.”

Anthony looked down and saw the mess that was still leaking from my pussy. He walked over and opened his gym bag and took out a towel. He wiped me up some then helped me to a chair where I sat on the towel until I was able to walk again.

“Come here baby,” I said.

He walked over in front of me and I took his now flaccid but still huge cock in my mouth and began to lick and suck him clean.

I took his cock from my mouth for a second and looked up at him and said, “You promised I could have it again when the swelling went down, remember?”

He laughed as I peeled back the foreskin from his uncut cock licking all the traces of our sex from his large member and huge balls. I sucked his cock into my mouth letting my tongue twirl on the head, making sure he was clean. I pulled his cock from my mouth and smiled up at him. He was smiling back at me as he watched.

I figured I could walk again so I asked him where the bathroom was so I could wash up. He led me down the hall to the bathroom and I washed up as best I could in the sink. I came back into the office and saw Anthony had put his shorts back on and was sitting in his desk chair. On his desk were my sandals, and beside them were my dress and panties, neatly folded.

“I did a littlie tidying up while you were gone,” he said.

“Thank you that was very nice of you.” I said smiling, suddenly remembering I was still stark naked.

I started to reach for my panties and Anthony said, “Please not yet, I am rather enjoying the view.”

I giggled and said, “OK,” and took a seat in the chair beside his desk, curling my legs under me.

We began to talk about ourselves a little more in depth. Anthony shared with me how he had enlisted in the Army right out of high school and done a lot of his course work on his degree while stationed in Germany. He told me while a lot of the guys were out hitting the bars he spent most of his evenings in the gym and hitting the books. He had completed his first two years of college while in the service and went to school on the GI bill for his last two. He told me how he had worked part time and went to school, so when he graduated it was not really a problem for him starting his own business part time while he worked and eventually it became profitable enough to do it alone.

I told him how I had worked my way through college as a stripper. He laughed and told me he would have never in a million years guessed that. I told him how I had worked in the corporate world for almost 10 years before starting my own home based business. I told him about my husband and our open lifestyle. He laughed and told me that was another one he would have never guessed in a million years. He told me the first few times we met to set up the books he thought I was so sweet, cute, and innocent is why he gave me the work. I laughed and thanked him for the cute and sweet part but innocent no way.

emerald37
emerald37
16 Followers