Emerald Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emerald37
emerald37
16 Followers

I asked him about his love life and he confided that being a small businessman it had become almost non-existent. He worked days, nights, and weekends getting it up and running and keeping the business coming in. He smiled and told me that every once in a while though a beautiful woman walked through his front door and made his day. I smiled and leaned over the desk and kissed him as he toyed with my breast.

“You are a sweet hardworking man Anthony,” I said, “and one day the right woman will come along for you, but until she does, I might have to come by for a site building lesson once in a while.”

He laughed and playfully patted my bare ass, saying, “Baby anytime you want a lesson give me a call, and I will make sure I steer my friends to your new web site.”

I looked at the time; it was almost 1:00. I said I had better be going.

We shared a kiss and I said “Mmm I’ll have to add you to my calendar.”

He smiled and said, “Anytime, just give me a call baby.”

I laughed and reached for my panties and dress.

I said, “I guess I better get some clothes on before I walk out to my car.”

He laughed and walked around the desk, helping me step back into my panties and slip back into my dress, giving my body some wonderful caresses and kisses on my neck as he dressed me. Once I was decent he escorted me to the door, giving me a little peck on the lips as I left.

I drove home and went inside. Jason had left me a note saying he would be home for dinner about 6:00, our usual dinnertime. I took a shower, ate a sandwich, and laid down for a short afternoon nap. I was exhausted from the intense fucking Anthony had given me.

The phone rang about 4:00 waking me from my slumber.

“Hello,” I answered.

“Hey sexy,” came Allen’s deep voice booming on the other end.

We made some small talk and he told me he would be by about 9:30 in the morning to pick up John’s clubs. I told him that would be great. Just listening to his deep voice made my pussy twitch with excitement.

I told Allen I might have a surprise for him if he was interested.

“Hum, what kind of surprise?” he asked.

“How about a sexy little blonde housewife looking for someone to play with,” I answered.

“Sounds interesting Emma,” He replied. I told him a little about her and described her body to him. That was all it took, he told me if I could arrange it he would be game. I told him I would see what I could do. We said our goodbyes and I told him I would see him at 9:30 in the morning.

As soon as I hung up I called Marcia. I told her that Allen was interested and asked if she was still interested. She said she was and could hardly wait to meet him. She said she would come over about 9:00 after she dropped her kids off at day camp. I told her that would be great as we could talk a little before Allen arrived.

I started dinner and Jason arrived home about 5:30. We talked while I was finishing up dinner and I asked him how everything was with him and Jennifer. He told me it was great, giving me a little wink. I told him he better make sure his mother’s house was cleaned up before he took off. He laughed and said he would make sure. I told him on second thought I had better check it myself because he had lived with me for five years and I knew how well he cleaned up after himself. We both laughed at my sarcastic remark.

I served dinner and we talked over our meal. Jason said he would be up early to spend some time with his friends on his last day in town, but should be home around 2:00 so he could finish packing and spend some time with me. It was soon time for him to go pick Jennifer up. I told him to have fun and be careful. Jason told me he was looking forward to a quiet evening with me on Thursday night. I smiled and told him I was too, as we really did not know when we would see each other again. I went to bed and drifted off to sleep with fantasies of what the morning would bring filling my head.

I woke early Thursday morning and took a quick shower. I dressed in a tank top and running shorts and went out to the kitchen. Jason was already up and having his breakfast. We talked for a while and he said he was off for the day. He gave me a kiss on the cheek and told me he would be home around 2:00. I got John’s clubs from the garage, placing them by the front door, and tidied up around the house a bit. Marcia arrived right at 9:00. I greeted her at the door and gave her a kiss on the lips. She was dressed in a tank top and khaki shorts. We talked a while and I asked her if she was ready. She said she was and had hardly slept the night before thinking about it. I assured her that Allen would not disappoint her. We both giggled and blushed a little, knowing what lay in store.

At 9:30 Allen’s big SUV pulled into the driveway. I opened the door for him and greeted him with a sensuous kiss. I made the necessary introductions and we sat in the kitchen and made small talk for a few minutes.

I thought it was time to make the first move, so I stood up and slid off my tank top and offered a nipple to Allen’s mouth. Allen sucked in my nipple as his big hand cupped my ass cheek. I looked over at Marcia and winked. She stood up and pulled off her tank top and slipped out of her bra offering her big pink nipples to Allen. Allen cupped Marcia’s ass with his other hand and alternated between each breast being offered to him.

I felt his hand slide inside the leg opening of my shorts and caress my pussy lips. I looked and saw he was doing the same to Marcia. We were both moaning as he sucked our nipples and fingered our pussies.

Allen announced it was time to take our show to the bedroom. He took us by the hand and led us to the Master suite. He undressed and lay back on the bed as Marcia and I slid off our shorts. Marcia and I moved to the bed on each side of him. Marcia was kissing him as I moved lower down his body trailing kisses down to his nipples. I reached down with one hand and found Allen’s cock hardening. I stroked it for a moment then reached for Marcia’s hand and moved it to Allen’s cock. I heard her moan when she first touched it.

I kissed lower down his abdomen and licked up and down the shaft of his cock. Marcia followed me and we were soon licking up and down his thick long cock together. I took Allen’s cock and offered it to Marcia’s mouth. She smiled at me as she swallowed his tip. Marcia adjusted to his size and was soon swallowing most of Allen’s cock in a very sexy blowjob. I moved behind her and urged her up on her knees. I began to eat Marcia from behind, licking up and down her fur-covered mound, penetrating her with my tongue.

Marcia was bobbing her head up and down on Allen’s cock as I thrust my tongue into her vagina and massaged her clitoris with my fingers.

Allen looked at Marcia and asked, “Are you ready for this big cock inside you baby?”

“Yes I want that big cock inside me,” she moaned as she let Allen’s cock plop from her mouth.

I stopped eating her and took Marcia’s hand and helped her straddle Allen’s hips. I held his cock as Marcia slowly slid herself down on it. She had the look of shear ecstasy on her face as she impaled herself on Allen’s huge tool.

“Oh god it feels so fucking good,” she moaned. Allen grasped her round white ass cheeks in his large hands and helped her ride up and down on his cock.

“Oh Emma, her pussy is so tight,” he exclaimed.

“You like that tight little married pussy, don’t you Allen?” I asked.

“Mmm you know I do baby,” he replied.

Marcia got him fully inside her and began to ride his cock for all she was worth. I moved over Allen straddling his head, facing Marcia, and lowered my sex to his face. Allen began eating me as he thrust his hips up to Marcia. I leaned forward pushing her breasts together, and began to suck her hard nipples. Allen’s tongue was dancing on my clitoris. Beads of perspiration had popped out on Marcia’s chest. I sucked her nipples harder as Marcia began to moan, announcing her impending orgasm. Allen sucked my clitoris between his lips sending me over the edge. He grasped Marcia’s ass and ground her down on his cock as he moaned into my pussy, signaling he was cumming as well. Marcia began to scream with delight as Allen filled her unprotected pussy with his cum. I was cumming hard grinding my pussy onto Allen’s face. The three of us were moaning as we came together.

Marcia collapsed onto me reeling from the intensity of her orgasm. I held Marcia’s shaking body for a moment then helped her lay back on the bed. I moved from Allen’s face and lay on the other side of Marcia placing her between Allen and I. Allen and I kissed her and stroked her body as she came down from her sexual high.

“God his cock felt so wonderful,” Marcia panted.

“I told you that you wouldn’t be disappointed,” I whispered to her.

I looked over to Allen and said, “I hope someone took his Viagra this morning because I sure need some cock right now.”

Allen smiled and nodded toward his cock. I moved over between his legs and sucked him into my mouth, tasting his and Marcia’s juices as I sucked him hard again. I felt his member harden in my mouth as he ran his fingers through my hair. I felt his big beautiful cock spring back to life inside my mouth as I sucked harder. When I had him good and hard again Allen told me to get to my hands and knees on the bed. He had Marcia sit up against the headboard and guided me between her thighs. I began to lick her cum soaked pussy as Allen moved behind me and ran his cock head up and down my wet pussy lips. I moaned into Marcia’s pussy as Allen entered my wet sex from behind.

Allen began to thrust in and out of me as I licked and sucked the cum from my girlfriend. He held my hips and took me hard and deep. I was soon moaning as the first waves of orgasm over took my body. Allen continued to fuck me relentlessly as he reached over and pulled a tube of lubricant from the drawer of the nightstand. I felt the cool lubricant against my tight anal opening as his fingers penetrated it. I moaned knowing he was going to take my ass as well. I loved it when Allen used me like a slut. His cock was still working my pussy as his fingers opened my ass. I was moaning in a multiple orgasm, my body shaking as he pulled his cock from my vagina and pressed the head against my anal bud.

“Allen you’re such a nasty man,” I moaned, feeling his cock head against my ass.

“Yes and you love every inch of it don’t you Emma?” He replied.

Marcia held my head in her lap, stroking my hair as Allen pushed against my sphincter. I felt my anal ring give way as his cock entered my ass. He held it there for a second then began to fuck in and out of me. He reached around my body and found my swollen clitoris and began to massage it with his fingers. I moaned into Marcia’s lap as another orgasm overtook me. His big cock was filling my ass so completely; his fingers were working magic on my clitoris.

I heard Allen grunt as his cock head expanded inside me. I groaned as I felt him release his seed inside my ass. Allen’s cock deflated inside me as I felt my tight anal muscles push it from me. I felt his semen dribble from my ass over my swollen pussy lips.

Allen excused himself and went to the bathroom to wash up. He returned to the bedroom and shared kisses with us both. He told us he needed to get going as he had a long drive ahead of him. He dressed as Marcia and I cuddled in each other’s arms. We stumbled from the bed and saw him to the door.

I giggled at the sight, two naked adulterous housewives seeing their shared lover off at the door. Allen kissed us both goodbye and told me to make sure Marcia had his number, as he grabbed John’s clubs and headed out the door.

I took Marcia’s hand and told her that we needed a bath. We both giggled like schoolgirls as we raced back to the master bath and filled the garden tub with warm water and bubble bath. We soaked and talked until the water turned cool. We dried off and got dressed. Marcia said she needed to be going as well. I kissed her goodbye and promised we would have an encore performance soon.

I was almost noon by the time Marcia left. I grabbed a quick sandwich for lunch then stripped the soiled linen from the bed and started the washer. I decided I had better check Cindy’s house too so I grabbed her house key and walked over and let myself in. I checked the living areas and her room before heading upstairs. I checked the upstairs bedrooms and bath before heading to Jason’s room. It was as I figured it would be. The sheets were stained with the evidence of his and Jennifer’s couplings and condom wrappers were thrown here and there. I rolled my eyes and picked up the trash before stripping his bed and taking his sheets to the laundry room. I took the trash out and headed home. I would return later and dry the sheets and put them back on his bed.

I went home and worked on some accounts for a while then returned to Cindy’s house and tossed the sheets into the dryer. Jason arrived home at 2:00, giving me a hug and a kiss as he entered the house.

“How is your day going?” He asked.

“Well it was going great until I had to go over and clean up your little love nest.” I teased.

“Oh yeah, I was going to take care of that,” he replied.

“Your mother would have died on the spot if she had walked in and found that mess,” I told him, “and it’s a wonder that poor girl can walk as many condom wrappers as were lying around.”

Jason laughed and asked me if I was jealous.

“Well maybe a little,” I teased.

We both laughed and Jason told me he would go back over in a while and make his bed. I told him I needed to finish up some work on the accounts while he was finishing up at his house. I finished and Jason was back in no time. We sat in the kitchen and talked while I started dinner.

I asked him if he and his dad had any big plans. He told me they were going to spend a week at the coast and he was looking forward to it. He told me that Cindy would be up in a few weeks house hunting and he was going to help her look for a new place. I told him I was going to miss them both as we had all became so close over the years. Jason hugged me and said he was going to miss me as well. We ate our dinner and told old stories sharing laughs. I cleaned up the dinner dishes and told Jason we had better finish our packing as we both had to fly out tomorrow.

I went to my room and got out two suitcases. I had to pack John fresh clothes, as he would not be home for the weekend. I finished packing our bags and sat down on the bed. I sat there for a moment, and then began to cry. I was so sad at Jason’s leaving.

I heard Jason enter my room. He sat beside me on the bed and hugged me close in his arms.

“I love you Mom,” he whispered.

“I love you Jason,” I whispered back.

Jason lifted my chin and looked deep into my green eyes. Not a word was spoken as his lips met mine in a passionate kiss. Jason pulled off my tank top and caressed my breasts as he laid me back on the bed. Our mouths were locked in a kiss as he slid my shorts down and off and removed his boxers. His hand covered my mound as he kissed his way down my neck and chest, capturing my left nipple in his mouth. I was breathing rapidly as I reached out and stroked his hard young cock.

He was sucking one nipple then the other and I was raising my hips against his hand as his fingers began to stroke my pussy. I moaned softly as he opened my thighs and moved between them, rubbing his cock head up and down my wet lips. I took hold of his cock with my hand and guided him to my entrance. Jason entered me slowly as I raised my hips to meet his cock. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he sank deeper into me.

Our mouths once again locked in passion as he stroked his cock in and out of my pussy. I could hardly believe the man giving me this masterful fucking was the same one who’s virginity I had taken scarcely two weeks before. I squeezed my vaginal muscles tight around his cock, hoping to give him the same pleasure as he was giving me. I began to shake as my orgasm over took me. Jason cradled me in his strong arms and held deep inside me filling me with his sperm. Our soft moans were the only sounds made.

Neither of us spoke a word. Jason rolled off me and spooned against me as he turned off the lamp and pulled the covers over us. I spent the night in my young lover’s arms awakening two more times during the night, letting him take me and make love to me before dawn.

We woke as the sun peeked through the windows.

Jason kissed me and whispered we had better get going.

He went upstairs to shower and I went in my bathroom to shower. We both dressed and met in the kitchen for a quick bite before going to the airport.

Jason broke the silence. “Mom, about last night,” he said.

“Jason, you don’t have to say anything,” I broke in, “It was something we both wanted, both needed.”

Jason broke into a smile and said, “I love you Mom.”

“I love you Jason.” I replied.

We gathered our bags and headed to the airport. It was after rush hour so traffic was not bad. I parked in long-term parking and we headed for the bus stop to catch the shuttle. We arrived at the terminal and each headed to our airline’s ticket counter to check in.

We met back in a few minutes and went through security for the gate area. Jason’s flight was departing first so we walked to his gate. We sat and made small talk for a while as people do in airports, avoiding the subject of leaving. Jason’s flight was called for boarding. I hugged and kissed him and told him goodbye.

I watched as he departed down the ramp and disappeared from sight. I sat by the window until his plane backed away from the gate and taxied to the runway.

I decided to make my way to my gate. I was walking down the concourse when my emotions overwhelmed me. I ran into the ladies room and locked myself in a stall as I began to sob. I regained my composure and wiped my eyes. I had to be strong, I told myself. We always knew this day would come. I left the stall hoping no one had noticed me and reapplied my makeup at the sinks. I left the ladies room and went to catch my flight to Chicago.

emerald37
emerald37
16 Followers