Emerald Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You keep that up and we will have to take another ride," he said smiling.

I just grinned up at him with my mouth full of cock.

We finished cleaning up and started getting dressed. I started to slip my thong back on but David stopped me asking me for it. I watched as he slipped it into his jacket pocket. I smiled naughtily knowing I would be going back to my husbands sans panties, with another man's cum dripping from me.

David pressed the intercom and told the driver to head back to the hotel. He then placed a call on his cell phone and spoke to one of the assistants and said he would be around in about 15 minutes to pick them up.

As we rode back David said that his wife wanted to meet me and take me shopping the next morning while the men played golf. Then we would then meet at their estate that afternoon for a party.

"That sounds wonderful," I said.

"Good, then Jacque will pick you up around 10:00," he replied.

"I look forward to meeting her," I said.

"She looks forward to meeting you as well," he said smiling.

We pulled up to the hotel and the doorman opened the limousine door to let me out. I kissed David goodnight and slid from the car. I had to be careful not to flash the doorman, as I remembered I was not wearing panties.

I walked quickly to the elevator and could feel David's semen start to leak from me. I arrived at my floor and walked toward the room. Ginger was leaving John's room and Ashley was coming out of Allen's room, both looking about as disheveled as me. We all giggled and said goodnight as we passed in the hallway.

I entered the room and saw John reclining nude on the bed. I moved over and stood beside the bed. I could see John's cock was still wet from his coupling with Ginger. I undid the catch on my halter and lowered it, letting my husband see my breasts, all red from David's sucking and biting. I then pulled the dress off and showed him I was not wearing panties. I spread my legs a bit so he could clearly see David's semen seeping from my puffy red labia.

Most of my infidelities take place when John is away, so he seldom sees me in this condition, his sexy, loving wife fresh from being fucked and ravaged by another man. John is far from a cuckold, but I do like to take advantage of the situation at times to add naughtiness to our sex life.

I leaned over and kissed him full on the lips, knowing only a short time before, I had sucked another man's cock and he had orally pleasured another woman.

I crawled over him and lay beside him in bed, making sure I dragged my well-used pussy across his thigh.

I whispered huskily to him, "You know what I want."

John looked at me with a hint of disappointment and dutifully began to kiss down my body, moving between my thighs.

"You've worn your cock out in that little blonde slut and saved nothing for me, haven't you?" I asked.

He simply nodded his head as I guided him to my pussy.

His first few licks were tentative at best. I pushed his face into my sodden pussy and told him, "Lick my nasty cunt, and make me cum with your tongue."

John began to lick and suck my pussy. His lips and tongue felt wonderful. He alternated between sucking and nibbling my clit and driving his tongue into my vagina.

As John ate me, I told him how David had fondled me on the dance floor and then fucked me like a slut in the back of his limo. John's licking and sucking became harder as I continued my story. I was grinding my pussy into John's face and was soon ready to explode.

I came in an almost violent orgasm, one hand pushing John's face harder against my pussy, the other clutching the sheets.

John crawled back up and held me in his arms kissing me. I could taste David's and my juices on him as we kissed.

We lay there for a moment and I asked, "Baby how long has it been since you actually watched me have sex with another man?"

John thought for a moment then replied; "I don't think I have actually watched you perform fellatio or have intercourse with another man since our swinging days."

John had watched me seduce or lap dance other guys a few times at Allen's parties. There was some pretty hot kissing and touching sometimes, but I had always taken them upstairs to have sex with them. John and I had shared my best friend, Debbie, lots of times over the years but we had not had a man as a third many years.

"That's what I thought too," I replied, "I think it would be very erotic to have you watch me if the opportunity presents itself tomorrow night."

"I think tomorrow night is going to be very interesting," John laughed.

I kissed my husband good night and snuggled next to him, drifting off to sleep with erotic fantasies filling my head.

12