Emerald Ch. 04

Story Info
Emma's sex-filled weekend continues.
9.7k words
4.32
45.9k
5
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emerald37
emerald37
16 Followers

I woke up the next morning feeling my husband's erect penis pressed against my ass. Viagra always gives him such a wonderful "morning after" erection. I moaned softly and rubbed my ass against him. I felt John's hands wander over my tummy and up to my breasts. He cupped both my breasts in one hand as he gently rocked his hips back and forth. John fondled my breasts as I opened my thighs for him and guided his cock into me from behind. I was already wet and wanton from the erotic dreams I had experienced during my sleep.

"Good morning lover," John whispered.

"Mmm, good morning, what a wonderful wake up call," I moaned, as he slid his cock into my wet vagina.

We lay there for a moment, fucking on our sides. I think we both decided about the same time we were not getting the penetration we both wanted, so John slipped from me and rolled to his back. I climbed astraddle his hips and guided his shaft back into my pussy. I leaned forward, offering my breasts to John's mouth as I rode his cock.

John's hands gripped my ass, helping me move up and down on his shaft, as his mouth kissed and sucked my hard tipped nipples.

"Oh god baby that feels so good," I moaned.

"My sexy little wife is in a mood this morning isn't she?" John laughed.

"Oh god yes you know I am," I replied as my vaginal muscles gripped his cock tighter.

John grabbed my ass and slammed me up and down harder on his cock. He knows how much wild morning sex turns me on. I leaned forward and kissed his mouth as he thrust his cock up into me, slamming me down on it hard with each thrust.

I felt my body start to tremble as John's cock expanded inside me. "Oh yes, cum with me baby," I cried.

I felt the waves of orgasm wash over me as John's cock stiffened more and began to shoot his sperm inside me. John thrust deep and held as he grabbed my hips and ground my pussy onto his spewing cock. My body convulsed and shook as I came over and over. I collapsed onto him, our bodies covered in sheens of sweat.

I lay atop my husband gently kissing him as I felt his cock soften and slip from my pussy. He held me in his arms a few moments before our post coital bliss was ended by a loud knock at the door. "Wake up time," boomed Allen's loud voice.

John and I looked at each other and giggled. I climbed off my husband and threw on a short satin robe while he slipped his shorts back on. I went to the door trying to hold my robe together. I opened the door and in walked Allen followed by a room service waiter with a tray of coffee and juice.

We exchanged good mornings as the waiter placed the tray on the table. Allen signed the check and tipped the waiter. The waiter looked and me blushing a bit giving me a sly grin. I noticed that in my haste to keep the short robe closed over my breasts, the bottom had fallen open offering him a clear view of my pussy. I felt myself blush but I gave him a little smile and excused myself to go to the bathroom.

I used the bathroom and washed John's sperm from my pussy with a damp washcloth. I tied the robe and went back into the room. The men were sitting at the table drinking their coffee when I returned. Allen looked up at me and winked making me blush again.

We talked about our plans for the day; the guys would go golfing and meet us at David's home later. I was going shopping with David's wife Jacque, and assumed she would take me to their home once we were finished.

John was discussing his departure from Chicago. A change in flight schedules meant he would have to leave much earlier than expected. My flight was not due to depart until late afternoon so I would, in all likelihood; have to sit for several hours at the airport. Allen asked if I would like to ride home with him in the morning. I would still arrive home about the same time and I could cash in my return ticket or use it another time. We agreed that we could drop John at the airport in the morning on our way out of town and Allen and I would ride home together in his car.

John was sitting across the table from me and Allen was between John and I at the circular table. I was sitting sort of crossways in the chair with my legs crossed pointed towards Allen. I noticed he kept looking at my legs so I let the robe slip back exposing my thighs and crossed and uncrossed my legs a few times as we talked giving him a few peeks at my pussy.

John excused himself to go get his shower. I noticed Allen's cup was empty so I got up and poured him another cup of coffee. As I was setting the coffee pot down, Allen reached up and rubbed my nipples through the satin robe for a moment then untied it. I stood there for a moment as his hands pulled the robe back exposing my breasts. Allen fondled my bare breasts with one hand and rubbed my moist pussy with his other. I reached down and felt Allen's erection stirring in his pants. My lips met his in a sensuous kiss. I heard the shower come on in the bathroom as I unbuckled Allen's belt and undid his button and zipper.

"I think someone wants to fuck me this morning," I whispered, as I freed his straining cock.

"I saw you in that dress last night and wanted to fuck you right there in the restaurant," Allen whispered, "and then when I saw you exposing your pussy this morning and knew I had to fuck you."

"You nasty man," I giggled, "still peeking at married ladies' pussies I see. Let me take care of that big cock of yours, but we have to hurry."

I slid Allen's pants and underwear down to his ankles, giving his cock a sexy licking before climbing onto his lap facing him. I could feel his big cock throbbing in my hand as I guided it into my pussy. My husband is no slouch in the cock department, but Allen's is at least an inch longer and much thicker. I felt so nasty and slutty as I slid my pussy down on his shaft. My husband was showering in the next room and here I was letting his boss fuck me.

I threw my head back offering my hard little titties to Allen's mouth as I rode his long thick cock. Allen sucked and nibbled my small hard nipples as he slammed my wet cunt up and down on his hard shaft. We were both listening for the shower, knowing we did not have much time. My body began to shake as Allen brought me to my climax. Allen grunted and held me down on his cock as he filled my womb with his hot sperm, our lips locked in a torrid kiss.

I enjoyed the bliss of the moment then realized I had to hurry so John would not catch us. I slid off of Allen's cock, dropping to my knees, sucking his softening cock into my mouth, licking him clean, savoring the taste of his sperm and my juices. Allen pulled his pants back on as I wiped my pussy clean with some tissues. I closed my robe and sat back down as I heard the shower stop. Smiling at Allen, I took a sip of orange juice and swished it around washing his sperm from my mouth.

"Mmm, that was fun," I giggled, "I'm glad my husband takes long showers."

"You will have to add that to your list of things to do while awaiting your turn in the bathroom," Allen laughed.

John walked back in the room as we were laughing at Allen's little joke. "Did I miss something?" he asked.

"No I was just keeping Emma entertained while you used up the hot water," Allen laughed.

John quickly dressed and he and Allen gave me good-bye kisses and were out the door for their golf outing. I ran a tub of hot water and settled in for a long luxurious bubble bath. I made sure my legs and pussy were shaved nice and smooth before leaving my bath.

I toweled off and started getting dressed. I chose a beige bra and panty set and slipped on a yellow floral print skirt and a hot pink tee. I did my hair and makeup and slid on a pair of platform sandals.

I was checking myself in the mirror when the phone rang. It was Jacque; she said she would meet me in front of the hotel in about 10 minutes. She described her car to me, and I told her I what I was wearing. We hung up and I made my way to the lobby.

Jacque pulled up as I was walking out of the hotel. She rolled down the passenger side window, extending her hand, and said, "You must be Emma."

I smiled and shook her extended hand and said, "Yes, and you must be Jacque."

I got in the car and we were off for a morning of chatting and shopping. Jacque was a beautiful woman, in her early 40's I guessed, with a beautiful mane of flowing red hair. The subject eventually got around to sex and Jacque told me how much her husband had enjoyed our ride the night before. I giggled and blushed a little. Jacque smiled and assured me it was fine. She explained that she and David were voyeurs and enjoyed watching each other have sex with other partners and she hoped she could watch me with her husband tonight. I told her that I would certainly enjoy that and thought it would be very sexy to have my husband watch me, as we had not done it in years. Jacque smiled and said she was sure it could be arranged tonight.

We visited several shops and I chose a few new outfits. We stopped at a quiet little place for lunch where Jacque and I learned more about each other. Jacque, like myself, was bi. She enjoyed a relationship with Ginger and Ashley as well as her own personal assistant Matt. She told me that I would meet him tonight as he and the girls would be at the party. I smiled and Jacque gave me a knowing wink.

We finished our lunch and headed back to the car. Jacque asked me if I had brought a swimsuit for the party. I told her I had forgotten to bring one so she said she knew just where to find one. She took me to a very nice lingerie shop that had a large selection of bikinis.

Jacque helped me select a little black suit with a triangle top and string bottom. I also picked out a cover up and wrap in case the evening air got cool. The sales clerk directed us to the dressing room. All of the booths were empty so Jacque suggested I take the biggest one on the back wall so she could assist me. I gave her a knowing little smile, as I knew she would soon see me naked. We entered the booth and Jacque closed and locked the door. I stepped out of my shoes and slipped off my tee and skirt. Jacque was watching me, smiling, as I unhooked my bra and slid it off my arms and slipped out of my panties. I tried on the bottoms and Jacque moved over and helped me tie the side strings. I then put the top on as she moved behind me to help tie those strings too. I was becoming more than a little turned on feeling her fingers on my bare skin.

Jacque stepped back and let me look at myself in the mirrors. I turned at looked at myself from all angles. "What do you think?" I asked.

"I think you look absolutely delicious," Jacque said as she moved up behind me. I felt her hot breath on my neck as her lips began to kiss me there. She untied the left side of the bottom, letting it fall aside, and ran her hand over my smooth pussy lips. I let out a soft moan as she untied the top with her other hand and ran it over my breasts. Her finger found my clitoris momentarily and I let out a sharp gasp when she touched it.

Jacque turned me to face her and kissed me full on the lips as she undid the rest of the strings on the bikini and tossed it aside. Her hands were roaming my breasts as we kissed. I reached under her skirt and cupped her panty-covered mound with my hand, finding her pussy very hot and wet. I slid my hand inside her panties and ran my fingers through her pubic hair, finding her engorged clitoris. Jacque removed her right hand from my breast and slid it back down to my pussy.

We were locked in a sensuous kiss as our fingers rubbed each other's clitorises. We were both so turned on that it took only a few moments for us both to reach a mild climax. We both stifled our moans as our legs shook and we came together. I slid my hand from her panties and brought my wet finger to my mouth seductively sucking her wetness from it. Jacque did the same and we both smiled, as we tasted each other for the first time.

"We better take this home so we can continue," Jacque said.

"Sounds like a good plan to me," I giggled.

Jacque helped me get dressed, sharing lots of touches and soft kisses as we did.

We returned to the counter and the sales clerk asked if everything had fit well. Jacque replied that everything had fit perfectly. I had to stifle a little giggle at that remark and the sales clerk gave us a knowing smile. We paid for our purchases and returned to the car.

We got in the car and Jacque looked around to make sure no one else was nearby. She pulled my mouth to hers and gave me a long hard kiss on the lips, her tongue dancing with mine. "Take your panties off Emma, I want to touch you on the way home," she whispered in a husky voice. I lifted my ass from the seat and slid my panties off, stuffing them in my purse. I pulled the hem of my skirt up high on my thighs as she entered traffic and started to drive.

Once she had entered the expressway and gotten into the flow of traffic Jacque reached under my skirt and started stroking my pussy with her hand. I leaned back I the seat and moaned softly as she fingered me. Luckily traffic was not to bad and she frigged me with her fingers until I came in an explosive orgasm. I moaned and writhed on her fingers as she drove, never taking her eyes off the road. When I had finished cumming Jacque sucked my girl cum from her fingers and gave me a wicked little smile.

When we arrived at her house Jacque hurriedly parked the car in the garage, helped me grab our shopping bags, and led me inside. She led me by the hand upstairs to her bedroom where we locked in a hot kiss and began to undress each other. Tops, skirts, bras, and Jacques panties were soon flying everywhere as we devoured each other.

Jacque had large firm breasts with white tips from sunning in her top, and large rosy pink nipples. I suckled her nipples as she led me to her bed. Her pubic hair was full but neatly trimmed, accented by her white bikini line and her full white ass. Once on the bed I kissed down her tummy and kissed her pussy lips. I wasted no time in pulling her pussy lips apart and driving my tongue into her musky vagina.

"Oh god yes, eat my pussy please," she screamed, as I fucked her with my tongue.

Jacque pulled my hair a bit as I lapped her sweet treasure, pulling me tighter into her. I sucked her clitoris between my lips and felt her body start to tremble as her orgasm overtook her. I felt her shake and spasm as I sucked her clitoris harder and drove a finger into her sodden pussy. She screamed loud as she succumbed to my mouth and fingers. Once she had came down from her high, I kissed my way back up her body, stopping to suckle her large breasts for a moment before finding her mouth.

I kissed Jacque's face and lips as her breathing slowed back to normal. "God your one hot little bitch," she finally whispered, "and as soon as I can move I will gladly return the favor."

"No rush Hon," I replied, "enjoy the feeling, we have all afternoon to play, and besides you have already given me two delicious orgasms already."

Jacque cuddled me to her breasts and I gently kissed and suckled her nipples as she recovered. I could feel I was in the arms of a very dominant woman and I was enjoying the moment.

Jacque pulled me atop her and we shared a few minutes of soft sweet kisses. Jacque finally rolled me to my back and her body was atop mine. She took my hands and pulled my arms above my head. "Grab the headboard and don't move them," she ordered. I trembled in anticipation knowing this beautiful lady would soon dominate me.

She kissed down my chest sucking my small nipples into her mouth. "You have such sexy little titties Emma," she announced.

"Thank you Mistress," I gasped as I felt myself loose control and surrender to her dominance.

"But it is not your titties I want, it is that sweet little pussy of yours I want to taste," she whispered.

"Use me please Mistress," I begged.

Jacque grabbed a remote control from the nightstand and flipped on some very seductive music as she kissed her way slowly down my body. The effects of her mouth and hands and the music left me like putty in her grasp. She took my legs and pulled them over her shoulders as her mouth connected with my pussy. Her tongue and lips felt wonderful as she explored my delicate folds. I clung to the headboard for dear life as her tongue began to penetrate me.

My soft moans of pleasure permeated the room as Jacque's skilled tongue pleasured me. I have made love to a few women in my life but never did I remember one quite as good as she. Her tongue, lips, and fingers brought me to a crescendo several times but she never let me cum. "Don't you dare cum without my permission you little slut," she commanded.

"Yes Mistress," I answered in a most pleading voice.

Jacque continued to work her magic on me until I could stand no more. "Please Mistress allow this slut to cum," I begged.

"Cum for me you little bitch," she hissed

"Yes Mistress," I screamed as orgasm consumed my body.

Jacque was sucking and biting my clitoris as she jammed three fingers into my vagina. I screamed loud when I came feeling my girl cum gush from my pussy, coating her face. I thrust my hips upward jamming my wet cunt into her face as she made me cum. "Oh god, thank you Mistress," I cried.

"Mmm you are one hot little slut," Jacque laughed as she popped my ass before letting my legs down off her shoulders. I cried out in pain as her hand came down on my ass.

Jacque crawled back up my body kissing me, lowering my arms back down, before finally cuddling me in her arms again as I licked my juice from her face. "Mmm you are a fantastic lover," I said smiling to her. We kissed and drifted off into a sweet afternoon nap, cuddled in each other's arms.

We napped for about an hour and when we awoke Jacque suggested we shower together. She led me to her large walk in shower and adjusted the water. We stepped in and hugged and kissed as we enjoyed the warm spray on our bodies. We took turns soaping and washing each other's breasts and genitals, an occasional finger providing stimulation to our clitorises. We took turns rinsing off and toweled dry. Jacque suggested we wear our swimsuits and wraps so we could get dinner started, as the guys would be home soon.

We dressed in our revealing suits and put on our cover up tops and skirt wraps. Jacque showed me around the upstairs part of the house. It was a huge home and had several bedrooms and bathrooms on the upper floor. She smiled a little wicked grin as she opened the door to another room. Inside, except for a place to allow the door to open, the floor was covered in mattresses. The mattresses were covered in sheets and there were pillows and blankets stacked around the edges.

"This is our group playroom," Jacque announced.

"Wow, I am sure a lot of people could easily fit in here," I replied.

"I think there will be eight people tonight," Jacque said.

We both laughed and Jacque gave me a little kiss before leading me downstairs. Downstairs was magnificent. There was a formal living and dining room, den, custom kitchen, and a study among other things. Everything was so open and spacious. Out back was a beautiful pool and spa.

I complimented her on how lovely her home was as she went about setting out things for dinner. She told me her cook had prepared everything ahead of time and all she had to do was prepare it to serve. The menu would be grilled chicken Caesar salads. I told her it sounded delicious.

I was not long before Ginger and Ashley arrived, followed a short time later by the guys. I met Matt for the first time. He was young and very handsome and obviously Italian. My husband told me that they had stopped at the hotel and showered and ridden back in the limo with David. David would have his driver deliver us back to the hotel later so no one had to drive after drinking. David had gone up to shower and change while the rest of us chatted and got to know each other.

emerald37
emerald37
16 Followers