Emerald Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emerald37
emerald37
16 Followers

David returned and Jacque served us dinner by the pool. We finished dinner, cleared away the dishes, and relaxed sharing some wine and drinks. It was still quite warm outside and someone suggested we go for a dip in the pool. Everyone said ok and soon everyone was in the pool laughing and splashing.

It wasn't long before I noticed the other women had shed their tops and were swimming bare breasted. I decided to do likewise and untied mine and tossed it to the side of the pool. Jacque was off in one corner of the pool talking to my husband and Ginger and Ashley were with Allen in another corner. I looked and saw David and Matt move toward me. David moved in front of me, and Matt moved behind me. The two men sandwiched me between them and began to kiss and fondle me. I could feel their growing erections through their trunks as they pressed against my body. Both men, as if on queue, pulled off their trunks and tossed them from the pool. David pulled me close and kissed my mouth as I felt Matt untying my bikini bottoms. I saw them fly from the pool as the two men pressed their hard cocks against my ass and pussy.

I stood there naked for a while enjoying the feel of two men's attentions on my body. I looked from the corner of my eye and saw my husband watching me as Jacque stroked his cock under the water. David broke our kiss and climbed out, sitting the edge of the pool, his erection only inches from my face. Matt pushed me between David's open legs and was now running his cock along the full length of my pussy lips. I looked to my husband for a moment for a sign of approval. John smiled and nodded to me. I turned towards David's cock and started to take him in my mouth.

I sucked in the tip at first then managed to swallow the whole thing. Matt's cock was rubbing along my pussy lips as his fingers played on my clitoris. I was so turned on being played with by two sexy men. I looked over to my husband and saw Jacque feeding her nipples to his mouth as he watched me suck David's cock.

"I think it is time to take our party upstairs," David announced, pulling his cock from my hungry mouth.

David and Matt helped me from the pool and grabbed towels and dried us all off. I could see the others following our lead, Jacque, and my husband drying each other's naked bodies with Jacque sneaking a few licks of John's hard cock as she dried him.

David and Matt led me upstairs to the playroom with the others close behind. David put me on all fours in the center of the room and fed his cock to me once again. Matt moved behind me and began to lick my pussy and anal bud. I could see the others in a circle around us watching. Jacque had her head in my husband's lap lazily sucking and stroking his cock. Ginger and Ashley were taking turns sucking Allen as well. Matt looked at the girls and said something and Ginger quickly got up and left the room for a moment. She returned and handed him something and went back to sharing Allen's cock with Ashley.

Matt lifted my ass higher and started rubbing his cock along my pussy seeking my entrance. I stopped sucking David for a moment and reached back to guide Matt in. I looked over to my husband and smiled as he watched Matt penetrate me, sinking his shaft slowly into my pussy. I resumed sucking David's cock as Matt started to fuck me slowly. I then realized what Ginger had given him when he started working my tight anus with lubed fingers. He fucked slowly me as he opened my ass for his future use.

Matt's big cock and fingers triggered my first orgasm. I pulled David's cock from my mouth and moaned my pleasure as my body shook. Matt held and did not release inside me, but instead pulled his cock from my vagina. David lay back on the mattress and pulled me over top him, straddling his hips. I was still in the fog of my orgasm as I felt Matt start to push his cock into my ass. Matt was slow and gentle so not to hurt me as he entered my tight anus. Once he was inside comfortably, he raised me up a bit and David started to insert his cock into my vagina. I moaned part in pain, part in pleasure. They were going to double penetrate me, and knowing my husband was watching them use me this way excited me even more.

The men were gentle, letting me adjust to two cocks in my body. David asked if I was ok. I shook my head yes and they began to fuck me. I lay my head on David's chest as soft moans escaped my lips. I was filled with two hard cocks and the feeling was so overwhelming. The men got a rhythm fucking me and I thought I was in heaven the pleasure was so immense. Before long I started cumming, I was screaming in delight as the men took my ass and pussy together.

I looked to my side and saw that my husband was taking Jacque's pussy from behind as they both watched us fuck. John had hold of her hips and was drilling her deep, obviously very turned on by the sight of his wife getting fucked by two men at once.

I was panting and squealing louder with each orgasm. I know I came several times before the men grunted in unison and filled my slutty pussy and ass with their sperm. I cried out as they came deep in my womb and my ass together. I collapsed on David as the men finished draining their seed into my body. My heart was beating wildly and my breath was short and fast. David held me in his arms comforting me as I felt Matt slip from my ass. Matt excused himself, to go wash himself off after taking me anally, as David cuddled and kissed me.

I heard Jacque scream with pleasure as she and my husband reached their climax together. I heard John grunt and moan as he emptied his sack into Jacque's pussy. From the sounds Jacque was making she must have loved fucking my husband as much as I loved fucking hers.

Looking around, I saw Allen and the two girls. I had to laugh, Ashley was riding his cock as Ginger was riding his face. All three seemed oblivious as to anything else happening in the room. All three were soon cumming and filling the room with the sound of their mutual orgasms.

I rolled off David and lay back on the mattress in sexual bliss. It had been a long time since I had been DP'd and I certainly had enjoyed this one, especially with my husband watching.

Matt returned with a wet washcloth and washed off the mess that had seeped from my body, and then lay down beside me. David excused himself and went over to where Jacque was busy cleaning my husband's cock with her mouth. Ashley was busy sucking Allen clean so Ginger came over and lay down with Matt and me. The three of us kissed and cuddled for a few minutes then Ginger moved over to me and kissed her way down my tummy.

"I want to eat you," she giggled, as she made her way to my well-used pussy.

I ran my fingers through her hair and urged the pretty little blonde lower. She began to lick my pussy cleaning what remained of David and Matt's sperm from me. Her tongue felt so good on my sex and ass. Matt watched us for a few minutes and his cock was soon standing at full attention. He lifted Ginger's ass and entered her from behind. Ginger was moaning her delight as she continued to eat me as Matt fucked her from behind.

I looked over and saw Jacque on her knees sucking David and John's cocks. I looked at my two accomplices and suggested we go help.

I slid over between Jacque's legs and pulled her pussy down on my face. Ginger moved back between my thighs and renewed her oral assault on my pussy as Matt started taking her from behind once again. I sucked and licked my husband's sperm from Jacque's vagina as she sucked both the men's cocks. Ginger was eating my pussy like there was no tomorrow and Matt was fucking her hard from behind. The three of us ladies were soon squealing and cumming in unison as Matt shot his second load of the night, this time deep into Ginger's vagina.

I crawled from under Jacque and kissed and cuddled with Ginger for a while, sharing the taste of my husband's sperm and mine and Jacque's pussies with her. Finally we broke apart and Ginger told me, "I need to get back to Allen and I think Jacque is going to be busy with David and your husband for a while, so why don't you take the "Italian Stallion" here off by yourself and let him fuck your brains out for a while. I know you will love it, he is a great lover."

I giggled and replied, "Don't you think they will miss us?"

"No," Ginger replied, "everyone is so wrapped up in threesomes right now no one will even know."

I giggled and kissed Ginger, thanking her. I got up and took Matt by the hand and he led me out of the playroom. We stopped in the hallway and I asked him where to now. He led me downstairs to the kitchen and got me a wine cooler and him a beer from the fridge.

Matt and I sat naked on the kitchen barstools talking for a while. We talked a little about ourselves getting to know one another a bit, enjoying our drinks. Finally Matt suggested we adjourn to the spa. I agreed and he grabbed us two more drinks from the fridge and off out the back door we went.

We settled into the warm swirling waters of the tub and Matt took me in his arms and gave me a deep passionate kiss. My lips and tongue responded to him as his hands roamed my body.

"You are such a beautiful lady," he whispered in my ear.

Thank you," I replied, "judging from your relationship with Jacque I take it you enjoy mature women."

"Very much so," he replied as he took me in his arms and kissed me deeply.

Matt kissed me and sucked my nipples for a few minutes. He then lifted me from the water and sat me on the edge of the spa. He then spread my thighs and knelt between them and began to eat my pussy. His tongue and lips felt wonderful as be pulled back my labia and clitoral hood and alternately let his tongue tap on my clitoris and his lips suck it in. He then ran his tongue into my vagina as his fingers gently rubbed my clitoris. I held his head tight against my pussy as he expertly ate me. I began to play with my own nipples as I enjoyed his lips and tongue. Matt sucked and licked me harder and faster and soon brought me to orgasm. He then slid me back into the water where we shared a passionate kiss.

"Mmm, that was wonderful," I said.

"You taste delicious," he replied.

"I want to taste you now," I said.

With that Matt lifted himself from the water and sat on the edge of the spa. His cock was not yet fully erect so I lifted it with my fingers and sucked and kissed his balls. I ran my tongue up and down his shaft making sure I put on quite a show for him. I started stroking him with my hand as I sucked the tip of his cock into my mouth. His cock responded wonderfully and was soon fully erect. I took his cock fully in my mouth and began to suck him hard as I gently massaged his sack to coax the sperm from them. I wanted so badly to taste his cum. I looked up into his eyes as I sucked him deep and could see the look of pure pleasure on his face. I inserted a finger into his ass and sucked him hard until I felt his body stiffen and his cock head expand in my mouth. I was then rewarded for my work as he began to cum in my mouth. I sucked and licked his cock savoring the taste of his sperm, swallowing every drop he offered.

When I was satisfied I had not wasted a drop I stood in the water and kissed him. I could still taste my pussy on his mouth as I shared the taste of his spunk with him. We both slipped back into the water and cuddled as we rested.

"You give a great blow job," Matt finally said.

"I love sucking cock, especially young hard ones," I giggled

Matt offered me my wine cooler and grabbed his beer. We sat in the spa talking and finished our drinks before deciding what to do next.

"What would you like to do now, Emma?" he asked.

"Well you have already came in my ass and mouth," I replied, "so as soon as you feel up to it I would like you to take me to a bed somewhere and fuck me until you cum in my pussy too."

"I like a lady that knows what she wants," Matt laughed.

"Come on lover, let's go finish our around the world tour," I giggled as I played with his cock under the water.

Matt took me by the hand and helped me from the spa. We found some towels and dried each other off and headed back into the house and upstairs. We stopped at the door to the playroom to see what was going on. Allen had Ginger on her hands and knees pounding into her pussy from behind as she ate out Ashley, who was lying in front of her. John was feeding his cock to Jacque as her husband took her from behind. I looked at Matt and giggled, telling him it seemed everyone was enjoying themselves. Matt took my hand and led me down the hall to another bedroom.

We entered the room and closed the door behind us. Matt took me in his arms and gave me a long deep kiss as he laid me back on the bed. Matt lay beside me on the bed sharing kisses as our hands explored each other's bodies. I kissed my way down his body and took his cock in my mouth and began to softly suck him. He asked me to move over him in a 69 so he could pleasure me as well. I straddled his face as I lovingly sucked his cock. He pulled my ass down and began kissing and tonguing my pussy as I sucked his cock back to life.

I was amazed at how fast this young stallion regained his erection. He had already came three times that night and was soon rigid again. I hoped he still had enough semen left in his sack to fulfill my wish of him cumming in all three of my orifices that night.

I moved around over him and guided his cock to my entrance and lowered myself on it. Matt smiled up at me as he felt my pussy engulf him. He held my ass and helped me ride his cock. My small breasts were jiggling wildly as I rode my young lover's hard shaft. Matt reached up and grabbed them, teasing and pulling my small hard nipples as he fucked me.

Matt maneuvered my body around, put me on all fours, and entered me from the rear. His young cock felt even better from behind. He grasped my hips and fucked me hard, his sack slapping against my clitoris as we fucked. I began to cum and buried my head in the pillows and screamed in delight.

My body was shaking as Matt turned me over to my back and entered me missionary style. He held me in his strong arms as he continued his expert fucking. I thrust my hips up to meet his every downward stroke. Our lips met in a frenzied kiss as he continued to use me hard. I could feel his balls slapping my ass as he lifted me off the bed with each powerful thrust of his young cock.

"Oh god baby give me your cum," I begged

"Do you want me to cum inside your sweet little married pussy Emma?" he asked.

"God yes baby," I cried out, "cum inside my married pussy please."

Matt thrust inside me and held his cock deep as his body tensed. I raked my nails over his shoulders as I felt him release inside me. My body shook with my own orgasm as I felt him empty his sperm inside my womb. My heart was beating wild, my breathing rapid as I held him tight, my vagina milking every drop of seed from his cock.

Matt rolled us to our sides as his cock softened and slipped from my vagina. I toyed with his chest hair and nipples as we softly talked. "You are one bad little lady," Matt said as he grinned at me.

"Mmm and you are truly an "Italian Stallion," I laughed, "I think I would let you breed me anytime you wanted.

Matt laughed and suggested we should rejoin the others as it was getting late. He led me back to the playroom, hand in hand. Everyone looked at us when we returned to the room. Ginger giggled and pointed out the wetness of Matt's cock and the seed seeping from my well-fucked pussy. Everyone laughed at her little joke and I must have blushed beet red.

Jacque suggested we all should get cleaned up as it was getting late and she knew we had an early day in the morning. Jacque took John and I by the hand and led us back to her room. She told us we could use her shower and she would get the others going as well. She gave us a couple of new toothbrushes and laid out towels for us. John and I sort of looked at each other and laughed as we started brushing our teeth.

We finished brushing our teeth and my husband led me into the shower. He got the water adjusted then took me in his arms under the warm spray and kissed me deep.

"Did my naughty little wife enjoy herself tonight?" he asked.

"Mmm very much so," I replied, "and did my handsome husband enjoy himself?"

"Yes, I had almost forgotten how erotic it is watching you with other partners," he said.

John and I kissed and soaped each other as we talked. I was happy that he had enjoyed watching me fuck Matt and David. I told him how exciting it was having him watch me and how much I enjoyed watching him fuck Jacque as well. I told him about my evening with Matt, how I had sucked him off in the spa and how he had taken me to the other bedroom and fucked me.

We finished our shower and got dressed. I slipped on my skirt and tee and stuffed my bra into my purse with my panties. Jacque had gathered up our swimsuits from the pool area and had them in a plastic bag for us. We all met up downstairs for our goodbyes. I hugged and kissed our hosts and thanked them for a very wonderful evening. I guys gathered my shopping bags and the three of us climbed into the limo for the trip back to the hotel.

I sat in the rear seat of the limo between John and Allen. The naughty thoughts of what I had done that evening caused my nipples to harden, making them clearly visible under the tee.

Allen was the first to comment, "I see you forgot your bra Emma," he said.

"No, it is right here in my purse with my panties," I replied, flipping the hem of my skirt, up exposing my pussy to the men for a moment.

Both the men laughed and I gave them a little wicked smile and cuddled with my husband as we rode back to the hotel. When we arrived at the hotel we thanked the driver and gathered my packages and made our way inside to the elevator. We arrived on our floor and the men helped me get my things inside the room.

We talked for a moment about our plans for the next morning. We would have to get up by about 7:00 and get going to get John to the airport in time for his flight. We decided to order room service in the morning to get some coffee and something to eat to save time. Allen said he would be over about 7:30 for coffee. I gave him a kiss goodnight and saw him to the door. John and I undressed and crawled into the bed, exhausted from our sexual adventure, falling asleep right away.

I woke up the next morning about 6:30, before the alarm had gone off. I decided to go ahead and get my shower and get the suitcases repacked. I went in and brushed my teeth and showered and came out of the bathroom when John finally awoke. I went over to the bed and gave him a good morning kiss and told him he had better get going. He laughed and said it was too bad we didn't have time for a quick one. I laughed and told him I thought we both had enough sex last night to last for a week. He gave me a playful swat on my ass and headed to the shower.

I looked through my suitcase for a comfortable outfit to wear home. I chose a denim mini, a white ribbed tank, and a floral print blouse as a cover up. For some reason I was feeling a bit naughty, so I decided against a bra or panties. I got dressed and repacked the suitcases, making sure I swapped out John's clothes for the upcoming week.

Allen came over as John finished his shower and we had coffee and some bagels then headed out to the airport. The men loaded the bags in Allen's car and I took care of the checkout and met them out front. It was early on Sunday morning so traffic was light so we made good time to the airport. John kissed me goodbye and made his way to the terminal as we pulled away.

I settled into the large front seat, talking to Allen, as we headed home. Allen said it would be six or seven hours depending on traffic. We would have to stop at the airport to get my car on the way into town. I decided I would be more comfortable without the cover-up, so I took it off and laid it on the back seat. My dark nipples were clearly visible through the light material of the tank top.

emerald37
emerald37
16 Followers