Emerald Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emerald37
emerald37
16 Followers

Allen looked over and smiled, saying, "I see you forgot your bra again Emma."

I looked at him with a wicked little grin, flipping up the hem of my skirt for a second, and replied, "Yes, and my panties too."

"You are such a naughty little thing Emma," Allen laughed, "you are making it hard for me to keep my eyes on the road."

"Mmm, I was hoping I would make it hard," I laughed.

"I can see we may have to make an unplanned stop on this trip," Allen said.

"Oh you nasty man," I teased.

I curled up and let the seat back, deciding to take a little nap. Thoughts of my first trip to Chicago, about ten years ago, filled my head. I was still working then and had to attend a seminar in Chicago for the company. The first two days were long and boring, filled with what I always called the typical corporate hoopla. At the end of the second day we were paired with another person, and would have to prepare a presentation that evening to present the next day. I thought, oh great; now I can't even enjoy my evenings.

I was paired with a man named Jack. I had noticed him during some of the breaks. He was about my age and quite handsome. I thought maybe this presentation wouldn't be so bad after all.

We met up and discussed our ideas over a quick dinner, then returned to my room to get to work. There was not enough room on the small desk in the room to spread out everything, so we ended up with papers spread across the bed with the two of us sitting on the edge bed going through them.

I had taken my shoes and jacket off and had my legs curled under me on the bed. I noticed Jack was taking the liberty of sneaking a few peeks down my silk blouse and up my tight skirt when I shifted position. I was getting wet, and from his movements I was sure he was fighting an erection. I could feel the sexual tension growing between us. We finally decided we had done enough work to satisfy the requirement.

We gathered up the papers on the bed and put them back in our brief cases. Jack kind of looked at me and asked if there was anything else we needed to take care of. I thought to myself, it's now or never, and decided to make the first move.

I looked him in the eyes and started unbuttoning the top few buttons of my blouse, pulling it open, exposing my lacy white bra. "Yes," I said, "I saw you looking at these and thought you might need to take care of them too.

We were all over each other, kissing and pulling clothes off. We were both naked on the bed and Jack wasted no time sinking his hard cock into my very wet pussy as he sucked my small hard nipples. Jack fucked me hard and made me cum several times before he shot his load into me. We spent the night together fucking several more times during the night.

Our presentation went wonderfully and we celebrated that evening with a trip to the bar and another night of wild fucking. Unfortunately the seminar ended and we both had to return home the next day.

Allen woke me from my nap with a little shake on my knee. He told me it was almost lunchtime and he needed to stop for gas. He told me he knew of a nice place nearby we could stop and have a picnic lunch. I told him it sounded great and I would like to get out of the car for a while. We stopped at a convenience store that had a sandwich shop inside. I stepped out and stretched my legs, walking around for a minute. I told Allen I would go order us some sandwiches while he filled the gas tank.

Coming in from the heat outside into the cool air of the store made my nipples stand up prominently. I tried to act nonchalant about it as the two young guys behind the counter made the sandwiches. I noticed both of them staring and had to stifle a giggle. I paid for the sandwiches and walked over to the cooler to get some drinks. As I was walking away I heard one whisper to the other, "Wow did you see her titties?"

I giggled to myself as I selected a couple of bottles of beer for Allen and a couple of wine coolers for myself. I went to the counter just as Allen was coming in and he paid for the gas and the drinks.

We got back on the secondary road and drove a few miles out into the country. Allen told me he bought a piece of property out here about 12 years ago. He and his wife had planned to build a weekend cabin here. Allen had lost his wife to cancer about a year after that and had never followed through with his plans.

We pulled up to a gate and Allen entered a code on a number pad causing the gate to open. We drove up a small road through the woods to a beautiful grassy clearing next to a small lake.

"It's beautiful," I told him as we pulled to a stop.

"Thank you, Emma," Allen replied, "I hope someday, when things slow down a little, I can still build here."

"It would be lovely," I said.

Allen pulled a blanket from the back of his SUV and spread it on the ground. I got our food and drinks and sat down with him on the blanket to enjoy our lunch. We talked as we ate. Allen asked what my plans were for the rest of the week. I told him I had some work to do on my accounts, but it would probably be boring without Jason and Brian around. I told him that Brian would be coming home this weekend and he and my husband would be off for a week on one of their "guy" trips. I told him I was thinking of riding down to Florida with Debbie for a few days while they were gone.

"You two off on another cock hunt huh?" Allen laughed.

"It's always Debbie's fault," I teased, "she just seems to attract horny men."

"Yes I know, innocent little Emma," Allen said, leaning towards me, our lips meeting.

Allen kissed me as he rubbed my nipples through the thin fabric of my top. I moaned with pleasure as he pulled the tank top up and off my body. Allen laid me back on the blanket, kissing and sucking my nipples, as he undid the button and zipper on my skirt. I raised my ass allowing him to slide it off my body. I lay there naked as I watched him strip off his own clothes. He moved over me, his big erection swinging back and forth and resumed kissing me.

"Tell me what you want, Emma," he whispered.

"I want you," I whispered back.

"What do you want me to do to you, Emma?"

"I want you to fuck my little married pussy with that big cock of yours," I pleaded.

With that Allen moved over me to take me. My feet were planted on the blanket, my knees bent and my thighs spread wide for him. Allen rubbed his large cock head over my slit making me squirm with pleasure. I reached between us and guided him to my entrance. Allen sunk his shaft slowly into my willing wet pussy. I gasped and let out moans of pleasure as he filled me with his huge cock.

"God, you're so fucking big," I moaned.

"You like it big, don't you, you little slut?" Allen teased as he slid his cock deeper into me.

"Oh god yes, you know I do, baby," I moaned as he thrust deeper into my vagina.

Allen started to fuck me faster and harder. I thrust my hips up at him wanting more of him. He bent his head down and bit my left nipple, as he slammed deep into my needy cunt. I screamed in pleasure as he triggered my first orgasm. My body shook out of control as I came and came. My head was spinning and my eyes were wide, filled with the sight of the trees and blue skies as Allen mastered my body. I was his little fuck toy and he knew it.

I wrapped my legs around Allen and clenched my vaginal muscles around his hard cock. "Come inside me baby, please," I begged, "I want your sperm in my cunt."

I felt his body tense as he unleashed a torrent of cum deep into my vagina. I was surprised at his volume, considering how much he had fucked the day before. I held him tight into me with my legs as he emptied his seed into me, finally collapsing, and rolling us to our side.

We lay there for what seemed like an eternity kissing and catching our breath. Allen finally took me by the hand and helped me up from the blanket. He led me, naked, to the lake, where we entered the water up to our waists, and washed our cum from our bodies. Once we were clean he led me back to the blanket, where we laid kissing, and let the warm sun dry our bodies. We softly whispered our affections for one another as he held my naked body in his strong arms.

We decided it was time to head home so we got dressed and packed up the car. I held my lovers hand, smiling to him, as we returned to the main road and resumed our journey home.

We arrived back in the late afternoon. Allen made a detour to the airport so I could get my car and followed me home to help me unload the suitcases. We were both worn out so I asked him if he would like to order a pizza delivery. He agreed so we ate our pizza as soon as it arrived. I called John on his cell phone and let him know we had arrived safely and got the number to the hotel he was staying at.

It was getting late and Allen said he had better be going home. I stopped him and asked him if he had clean clothes with him that he could wear to the office tomorrow. He told me yes, he always packed a little extra in case something came up and he was forced to stay somewhere longer than expected.

"Why do you ask?" he inquired.

"With everything that has happened this week, I would like to ask a favor of you," I replied.

"Of course baby, anything, what is it?" he asked.

"I just don't want to be alone tonight, Allen," I replied, "Would you spend the night with me?"

"Of course I will, Emma," he said smiling down at me.

"Thank you so much," I whispered, as I stood on my tiptoes to kiss him.

I led Allen back to my room where we kissed and undressed each other. We climbed into bed together, and made hot passionate love, before falling asleep in each other's arms.

emerald37
emerald37
16 Followers