Emerald Ch. 05

Story Info
The toolman fixes Emma's plumbing problem.
8.9k words
4.35
50.8k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/24/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emerald37
emerald37
16 Followers

I woke the next morning with my head nestled in Allen’s hairy chest and my leg draped over his thigh. We were both so exhausted after our lovemaking; we must have stayed like that all night. I reached down and softly stroked his sleeping cock and was pleased when I felt the stirrings of a morning erection. I looked up and saw Allen open his eyes and smile at me. “Mmm, good morning,” he said, kissing my forehead.

“Good morning,” I said, smiling up at him, as I slowly stroked his cock to life.

“Looks like you found something to entertain yourself with this morning, Emma,” Allen said with a chuckle.

“Yes, it was just laying there and seemed like such a waste not to put it to some good use,” I giggled.

Allen rolled me to my back and moved over me, kissing me, as I continued to stroke his erection and pull him between my legs. “Come here baby, I want to give you some pussy before I send you to work,” I said, guiding his big cock into my entrance.

Allen slowly entered my wet vagina as his tongue played with mine. I lifted my ass from the bed urging him deeper. “Mmm baby your big cock feels so good,” I moaned.

“Yes, that tight little cunt of yours isn’t bad either,” Allen said, pushing his cock fully inside me.

Allen began to stroke in and out of me as he kissed his way down my neck as sucked in my hard pointed nipples. He sucked one, then the other, as I gently raked my nails across his ass cheeks and purred my approval. Allen picked up the pace and started taking me harder. I was moaning and feeling my orgasm rise, as his big cock took my wanton pussy and his balls slapped against my ass.

“God baby, I’m cumming,” I cried out.

“Me too,” Allen grunted, as he drove deep and held inside me.

I held onto his neck tight with my arms and wrapped my legs around him as our orgasms consumed us. Allen started shooting his sperm inside me as my pussy clenched him tight. We finished cumming and Allen held me, sharing soft kisses, as his cock softened and slipped from my pussy.

I kissed my way down his tummy and licked and sucked his cock, removing all traces of our coupling. Allen pulled my body around and ran his fingers along my splayed pussy lips, scooping up some of the cum that was seeping from my vagina, and offered his fingers to my mouth. I alternately sucked his fingers and his soft cock enjoying the taste of his sperm.

“Hmm, I better get ready for work,” Allen said, looking over to the bedside clock.

“Yes, you better,” I said, smiling up at him, “I’ll go fix you some breakfast while you get showered.”

Allen had to go out to the garage to get some clothes out of his car, so I went and used the bathroom and washed up my pussy a little before slipping on some cotton panties and a tank top.

Allen showered and dressed while I prepared him some breakfast. We ate and talked, Allen reminding me the Fourth of July party was at his house this Friday. I had been so busy I had almost forgotten about it. Allen finished his coffee and gave me a kiss as he left for work. I opened the garage for him and waved goodbye as he backed out. I giggled wondering if any of the neighbors were watching a strange car leaving my house early in the morning.

I stepped back inside just as the phone rang. It was Cindy, I giggled wondering if she had seen Allen’s car leave. She told me that she had hired a home inspector to come out and point out anything that needed to be done prior to her selling her house. He had made her a list of repairs that needed to be taken care of and she had contacted a handyman to do the work. She told me he was supposed to be there about 8:00, but she had to leave for the airport. She asked me to let him in and keep an eye on things while he worked. She told me where she had left a check to pay him when he was finished. I told her I would take care of everything for her and not to worry.

I asked her how Jason was and she told me he was having a great time with his father. I told her to make sure he called me once in a while and let me know how he was doing. She told me she would and said she would be home Thursday. I told her to enjoy her week and we said goodbye and hung up.

I decided I would go for a run after I got the handyman started, so I put on my running clothes and waited for him to arrive. The doorbell rang promptly at 8:00 and I was pleasantly surprised when I answered the door. A very handsome well built young man stood at my door.

“Hi, I’m Tom the Tool man,” he said with a grin as he extended his hand.

I shook his hand and smiled, saying, “Hi, I’m Emma.”

“Yes, Cindy told me you would be letting me in and out of the house while I worked,” he told me.

I was standing there checking out his muscular build. He was dressed in a tank top and a pair of cargo shorts. The outfit showed off his tanned and muscular shoulder, arms, and legs. He had long blond hair that was tied back in a ponytail. He looked like a blond Adonis standing there in the morning sun. He had a tool belt strapped around his waist. I had to stifle a giggle wondering what his other tool looked like. I told him I would get the key and be right over. I checked his hard muscled ass as he walked toward Cindy’s house. “Wow he is cute,” I giggled to myself.

I let him into the house and told him I was going for a run and would be over after while to check and see if he needed anything. He told me he had some minor repairs and some painting to do and figured the job would take a couple of days. I told him that wasn’t a problem, I worked from home, and I would be around. I left and went for my run as he set about doing his work.

I ran my three-mile course with fantasies of this young hunk filling my head with naughty thoughts. I finished running and went back home. I cooled down a few minutes then went to the fridge for bottled water. I decided why not grab one for Tom too and see what he was up to. I grabbed 2 bottles and headed over to Cindy’s house.

Tom was working in the kitchen when I came in. I said hello and offered him the cold water. He said it was about break time anyway and thanked me. We sat down at the kitchen table and talked for a while. I asked him if this was a full time gig. He told me no, that he was a grad student and did his handyman thing during the summer and on weekends to pay for his school. He kind of laughed and told me he had a part time night job as well.

“Oh, what do you do?” I asked.

“Are you sure you want to know?” He asked.

“Yeah, why not, I am not easily shocked,” I answered.

“I am a male stripper,” he laughed.

I laughed and told him that I had worked my way through college as a stripper. He laughed and asked if I still did. I told him not professionally anymore, but I had gotten naked and danced privately and at a few parties, and my best friend had gotten me on stage a few times at strip club amateur nights. He smiled at my revelation and told me he did mostly private parties, birthdays and bachelorette, and some all male revues when local clubs had them.

He looked at his watch and said he had to get back to work. I asked him what he was doing for lunch. He told me he brought his. I told him if he wanted he could come over and eat his lunch with me. He told me it sounded great and would see me at noon.


I went home and showered. I let the shower massager pulsate against my pussy, washing away the remnants of Allen’s fucking and stimulating my clitoris to a mild orgasm. I toweled off and slipped on some pink cotton panties, blue nylon shorts, and a white cotton tank top. I looked at myself in the mirror and could see my small dark nipples clearly visible through the light cotton fabric. I smiled a naughty grin and started my work.

I worked on my computer getting caught up on some accounts. I made a few calls and set a couple of appointments for later in the week. I decided I had better call Debbie and make sure our plans for the trip to Florida were still on. I caught her on her cell phone and she told me she would drive up Saturday night and we could take off Sunday morning, once I got John and Brian off on their fishing trip.

The doorbell rang at noon and I went down and let Tom in. I invited him into the kitchen and made myself a sandwich as he opened up his lunch box. I asked him how the work was going. He told me fine, he would have to do a few things outside this afternoon and would be ready to do the painting tomorrow.

I noticed him trying hard not to stare openly at my nipples as we ate. His glances were having a definite effect on me, causing my pussy to moisten and my nipples to stiffen under my top. I noticed the way he shifted in his chair from time to time that he was fighting an erection.

I asked him how his night job was going. He told me it had its ups and downs. We both laughed at the little sexual innuendo. He told me he did pretty well, doing one or two parties a week. I grinned and asked him if the ladies ever got carried away. “They sometimes do,” he laughed.

“Oh, I am sure I would too,” I laughed.

I told him about how, a couple of years ago, Debbie had gotten me a male stripper for my 35th birthday. He had stripped and danced for us and had us both as giddy as schoolgirls.

“Well what happened?” He asked with a sly grin.

Well, let’s say that he wasn’t the only one that ended up naked in her living room that night,” I giggled.

“Were you a bad girl, Emma?” He asked.

“I was very bad,” I replied with a wicked little grin.

“Well I have to go back to work now,” he said, “but I would like to continue this conversation over a couple of cold beers once I finish up for the day.”

“I think I would like that too,” I replied.

“Good, say about 4:30 then?” he asked.

“I’ll make sure the beer is ice cold,” I answered, looking down at the hard little points protruding from my tank top.

He gave me a wink as he packed up his lunch box and headed out the door.

I looked down at my nipples and giggled at how far they were sticking out now. This man had certainly had an effect on me. I needed to run to the grocery store, so I slipped a t-shirt on over my tank top and left to do my shopping. As I backed out of the garage, I noticed Tom was on a ladder doing something to a window on the side of Cindy’s house. He saw me and smiled and waved. I smiled and waved back and felt a familiar twinge between my legs as I drove down the street.

I returned from the store and put away the groceries. I tossed the t-shirt I had worn into the laundry hamper and went back to work on my accounts. There was a knock at the door promptly at 4:30. I went downstairs and got two beers from the fridge and greeted Tom at the door with a cold beer in hand.

“Welcome back,” I said, smiling as I handed him a beer and led him back to the kitchen table.

“Thank you, I like the service at this place,” he laughed as he took a sip of the beer and followed me.

We took a seat at the table and made a little small talk as we sipped our beers. I noticed he had brought a small gym bag in with him and found it curious but made no mention of it. I asked him how things were going at Cindy’s house and he told me he was done with the repairs and would be painting a couple of rooms tomorrow. We talked a little while and I noticed his bottle was empty. I offered him another and he said yes. He asked if he could use the bathroom. I told him where it was and went back to get some more beer.

I had sat back down at the table when he came back, carrying the gym bag. I wondered to myself what that was about but decided not to say anything.

Tom smiled at me and finally asked, “Were you going to tell me more about your evening with the male stripper?”

“Where was I?” I giggled.

“Hmm I thing you were telling me you were very bad,” he smiled.

I blushed a little and replied, “Yes I was.”

I started to confess my indiscretion with the male dancer and Tom interrupted me. “I think we would enjoy it more of you showed me,” he said, smiling.

With that he stood up from the table and picked up the small gym bag and a kitchen chair and moved into the den. He sat the chair in the middle of the floor and told me to come sit in it. I did as he said, my heart pounding with excitement. Tom opened the bag and removed a CD and placed it in the CD player. The room filled with sensual, vibrating dance music as Tom moved over in front of me. He placed my hands down to my sides and removed his shoes and socks before he began to dance.

He danced sensually in front of me as he began to slowly remove his shirt. His chest was hard and chiseled and devoid of any hair. His stomach was a hard six-pack. He flexed his arms and chest for me as he danced. He reached back and undid his ponytail letting his long blond hair fall free. My nipples stiffened and my pussy moistened as I watched this young Adonis move in front of me.

He unbuckled his belt and pulled it from his belt loops before tossing it aside. Next he undid the button of his shorts and slowly slid down the zipper. He turned away from me and let the shorts fall to his ankles, where he stepped out of them and kicked them away. I gasped when I saw his muscled ass cheeks come into view. He was only wearing a scant black g-string underneath them. I smiled knowing that was why he had taken the gym bag to the bathroom.

Tom spread his legs and bent at the waist, allowing me to see his very large scrotum, covered only by the tiny pouch of the g-string. He turned to face me and placed his hands lightly on my shoulders. He began thrusting his hips back and forth, bringing his cock only inches from my face. I could clearly see the outline of his stiffening cock through the tight pouch that covered his manhood. I smiled as I realized the size of this tool man’s wonderful tool. I could not see any pubic hair protruding from around the g-string so I assumed he must shave or at least keep it neatly trimmed.

Tom then rubbed the palms of his hands and fingertips lightly over my hard nipples. They responded, sending an electric shock directly to my clitoris. I let out a soft gasp as he did. Tom then reached down and pulled the tank top up and off my body, leaving me sitting there bare breasted before him. He rubbed my nipples a bit more, using only his palms and fingertips. He placed his hands on my shoulders again and straddled the chair. He thrust his hips forward, allowing the nylon fabric of the g-string to momentarily make contact with my nose and lips, before pulling away. My nostrils filled with his manly scent.

He then took my hands and stood me up. He slipped my running shorts down and off of me, leaving me clad only in my pink cotton panties. He sat me back down in the chair and continued the dance. I looked down and could see a dark wet spot growing larger in the crotch of my panties and could see the tip of his erection start to peek from the waist of his g-string. He moved over me again. This time the large mushroom head of his cock was extending upwards from his g-string. He let the tip of his cock make momentary contact with my lips before withdrawing. I could smell his musky scent and felt the head of his cock deposit a drop of sticky precum on my lips as he did.

Tom moved back from me and looked down as I smiled up at him and seductively licked the precum from my lips. Tom then slowly slid down the g-string, revealing his full manhood to me. His cock was long, thick, and circumcised, and his pubic area and balls were clean-shaven. He kicked away the g-string and began to dance seductively in front of me again. I smiled up at him and licked my lips as his big cock hovered just inches from my lips. He was fully erect now and the blue veins were clearly visible along his throbbing shaft.

Tom danced closer to where his cock was almost touching my lips and asked, “Do you want to taste it, Emma?”

I looked up at him and nodded. “Yes, I want to suck your cock,” I replied.

He moved a little closer and let the tip of his cock rub across my lips. I took him in my hands and licked up and down the length of his cock and kissed his smooth shaven balls before taking his tool into my mouth. I sucked in just the tip at first then attempted to swallow as much of him as I could. I sucked him in deep and looked up and saw him smiling as I devoured him. He held my head in his hands and gently began to pump in and out of my face, slowly fucking my mouth. My hands cupped his huge scrotum, massaging it, as I enjoyed the taste and feel of his cock in my mouth.

Tom enjoyed my blowjob for a few minutes, and then pulled his cock from my mouth. He took my hands and stood me up in front of the chair. He momentarily kissed me on the lips then moved down my neck and shoulders, sending shudders of pleasure through my body. He stopped and sucked each nipple, paying my hard little buds special attention. He supported my body with his strong hands as he sucked and nibbled my nipples. He then kissed lower over my smooth tummy before finally planting a kiss on my panty covered mound.

Tom then stood and looked at me. His blue eyes were piercing as he stared into my green eyes. “Emma,” he said, “do you know the difference between a lady and a slut?”

“What is that? I asked, my body trembling.

“A lady insists the man remove her panties before he fucks her, but a slut removes her own, as if begging for a cock,” Tom replied, “which are you, Emma?

I looked up into his strong eyes, my body trembling, and replied, “I am a slut.”

“You know, Emma, I dance for a lot of married women, and most want to see my cock, some want to touch it, some even want to kiss it, and some, like you, Emma, even want to suck it. But you, Emma, you want me to fuck you don’t you?” he asked.

“Yes,” I replied in a trembling voice, “I am a slut and I want you to fuck me.”

“Then hand me your panties,” he demanded.

I looked into his eyes as I bent over and removed my panties. I stepped out of them and stood back up and handed them to him, my hand trembling. I felt so slutty and wanton, standing naked before this man, handing him what, symbolically at least, was the last vestige of my virtue. He smiled as he looked down at me. His strong words and presence had reduced me to nothing more than a little whore begging for his cock. He took my panties from me, noticing the crotch was soaked by now, and held them to his nose, inhaling my scent for a moment, before tossing them away.

Tom then knelt and kissed around my pelvis and thighs as his fingers rubbed along my shaven pussy lips. He spread my legs and began to lick and kiss my bare pussy, his strong hands firmly gripping my ass to support me. I began to moan and thrust my pussy against his face as his tongue penetrated my delicate folds. My legs began to shake when his tongue made contact with my needy clitoris. Tom, sensing that my legs were weakening, lay back on the floor and pulled me over him, letting me sit on his face.

I ran my fingers through his long blond hair as his tongue and lips pleasured me. I rode his face and moaned as my first orgasm overtook me. Tom grabbed my ass and held my pussy tight against his face as I bucked and squirmed. I moaned and cried out in pleasure as Tom sucked the nectar from my pussy.

Tom, obviously satisfied with his pussy treat, picked me up with his strong arms and slid me back down his body. He deposited me on his hips with my pussy splayed against his hard erection. I groaned as I slid my wet cunt back and forth over the length of his shaft, needing him inside me so bad.

Tom held my ass, not allowing me to raise it high enough to slide his cock inside me. “He looked into my eyes once again casting me under the spell of his deep eyes and said, “Beg for it you little slut.”

“Please fuck me,” I pleaded, “I need it so bad.”

“Why do you need it, Emma?” he teased, as he rubbed his throbbing erection along my wet slit.

emerald37
emerald37
16 Followers