Emerald Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Because I am a slut, a whore,” I cried out.

With that Tom looked up at me with an evil grin and lifted my ass. I reached and grabbed his cock, lining him up with my entrance. He lowered my ass down letting me impale myself on his big cock. I moaned with pleasure as he filled my vagina. His massive tool throbbed inside me as I rode him shamelessly. Tom pulled me down and roughly sucked and bit my nipples as bounced up and down on his cock. I began to cum and had a series of strong orgasms, as I ground my pussy down on his cock. I looked down and saw that evil grin on his face. He had enjoyed making me slut myself to him, and I could have cared less at this point as I had what I needed inside me.

Without a word, Tom pulled his cock from me and effortlessly flipped my body over, putting me on my hands and knees, and entered me from behind. He held my ass as he savagely fucked me, his heavy sack slapping my clitoris as he used me. I cried out again and again in multiple orgasms as his big cock violated me from behind.

Suddenly Tom announced, “It’s time for the money shot you little whore.”

Tom the pulled his cock from me and rolled me to my back. He stood over me stroking his long cock and began to shoot long white ropes of sperm over my face and breasts. Some of it landed in my open mouth, the rest in my hair and on my tits. I lay there panting as he emptied his seed onto my body, licking up what I could reach with my tongue.

He gave me that evil grin again as he walked over to where he had tossed my panties earlier and picked them up. I watched as he wrapped them around his cock and wiped it clean. He then tossed the soiled panties onto my chest.

He looked down at me and said, “I have to go now, Emma, I have a party to dance for in a couple of hours, but I will be back to see you in the morning, you little slut.”

I lay there exhausted, grinning up at him, as he dressed and gathered his belongings. I tried to mumble a goodbye as he walked out the door but words would not form. I felt so satisfied sexually and so used and humiliated. The tool man had been everything I hoped he would be, and more. I just laid there on the den carpet for a while and luxuriated in my sexual bliss.

I felt the sticky cum all over me and decided I had better clean myself. I picked myself up and stumbled to the shower. I had to support myself on the wall as I washed his cum from my body. I felt so slutty, so used, as I stood under the warm spray. I left the shower and dried off. I made my way to my bed and collapsed. I must have fell right asleep because I do not remember anything until the next morning when the sun came through the bedroom window.

I awoke and my body felt like it had been through a wringer. Tom had certainly done a good job fucking the daylights out of me. I slipped on a t-shirt and went out to make some coffee. I went to the den and picked up my clothes from the night before and tossed them into the laundry hamper. I sat down and drank a cup of coffee and remembered what he had told me last night. I giggled and wondered if my body could withstand another fucking like the one he had given me.

Tom arrived at 7:30 sharp. I let him in and asked if he cared for a coffee or juice. He took a seat at the table and had an orange juice. I asked him how his performance had gone last night. He told me it had been a 40th birthday party for a lady and she had 4 friends with her. They had stroked and played with his cock but none of them would suck it in front of the others, so he had gone home with a case of the blue balls. I giggled at his remark about the blue balls and lifted the bottom of my long t-shirt, exposing my bare pussy to him.

“I am sure I could take care of those blue balls for you,” I said, with a sly grin.

“Mmm, looks like just what the doctor ordered,” he replied, smiling.

“I think I have a little plumbing leak, do you think you could take care of it with that big tool of yours?” I asked.

Tom stood up and helped me to my feet, kissing me, as he pulled off my t-shirt. I think I just may be able to tighten a few things up down there and make it as good as new,” he replied.

Tom bent me over the kitchen table as he fumbled with his shorts, undoing them, sliding them and his underwear down around his ankles. I reached back and found his thick long tool and stroked it a few times before guiding it to my entrance. I lined him up and Tom pushed forward slowly, penetrating me from behind. I gasped as I felt his large cock head penetrate me.

Tom grabbed my hips with both hands and began to stroke in and out of me. Waves of pleasure overtook me as he used me from behind. His big cock felt so good as he picked up the pace of his fucking. I tried to clench him tight with my vaginal muscles as he drove his cock deep into my pussy.

“You like that don’t you?” he asked.

“God yes, I love that big cock of yours inside me,” I stammered.

Tom reached up and fondled my breasts with both hands, pulling and tugging my nipples, as he continued his relentless assault on my pussy.

“Your little titties are very sensitive aren’t they?” he inquired.

“Yes I love to have them pinched and played with,” I moaned.

Tom pulled his cock from me and sat down in a chair, pulling me astraddle his lap, driving me back down on his cock. Our lips met in a frenzied kiss for a moment before he pushed my breasts together and sucked both my nipples at the same time. I threw my head back and cried out in pleasure as he nursed on my nipples while filling me with his beautiful young cock.

“Oh god, I’m cumming,” I announced, holding on to his shoulders. Tom ground his shaft up into me, letting me release wave after wave of girl cum onto his cock as he continued to suck my breasts. I squealed with delight as I came on his rigid tool.

Tom stopped sucking my breasts for a moment and said, “I usually pull out to cum when I fuck a married woman, but you want me to cum in your little married pussy, don’t you?”

“Yes,” I cried out, “I want your sperm in my pussy.”

I felt Tom’s cock head expand inside me. His body tensed as I felt him explode inside me sending burst after burst of his seed deep into my womb. My body convulsed in one final orgasm before collapsing against his chest, in a sweaty heap, feeling him empty his sack inside me.

Tom held me for a few moments as we both came down from our orgasms. “Mmm you are one hot little momma,” he laughed.

“God, you sure know how to make a girl cum with that big dick of yours,” I giggled.

“I may have to come back over and get some more of that sweet little mommy pussy when I get through with my work,” he laughed.

I slid off his lap and began to lick and suck his cock clean. He smiled down at me as I looked up at him with big green eyes and my mouth filled with his cock. “There is nothing sexier than watching a married woman on her knees sucking your cock,” he said.

I smiled up at him as I licked the last of our juices from his smooth scrotum. “Come back for lunch and I’ll suck it some more,” I stated.

“I think I will take you up on the offer,” he said, as he pulled his pants back up getting ready to go to work.

He kissed me on my lips, caressing my left nipple, as we shared the taste of our sex.

I excused myself and went and washed up and threw on some clothes. I went over and let him into Cindy’s house. I decided I would go to the gym today and told Tom I would be home in a couple of hours. I decided I would shower and change at the gym so I could run a few errands afterwards so I put some clean clothes in my gym bag and headed out.

I saw Marcia’s car in the parking lot when I arrived and figured she must have decided to work out today as well. I went in and locked up my things in a locker and went out and found Marcia working out on one of the machines.

We smiled and greeted each other as I started my work out. There was no one else around us so she asked me what was up. “What do you mean?” I asked with a little grin.

“Well if you were glowing any brighter I would have to put my sunglasses on,” she giggled, “It certainly looks like something, or someone has gotten into you.”

“My god, does it show that much,” I laughed.

“Well you certainly have the look of a well fucked woman,” she laughed.

We giggled as I told her about the weekend in Chicago and about Tom.

“Well you certainly have been a busy girl,” she said, giving me a little wink.

“Have you heard from Allen?” I asked.

“Oh he called this morning, he wants to meet for lunch on Thursday,” she replied, blushing a little.

“Sounds like someone is going to be a bad girl too,” I laughed.

“I would have a lot of catching up to do to be as bad as you,” she giggled.

We finished our workout and I suggested we go get a sauna and a shower. Marcia gave me a sly wink as we headed to the locker room. The gym was almost empty that morning so we had the locker room to ourselves. We undressed, wrapped ourselves in towels, and headed to the sauna. We sat on the wooden benches and stripped away our towels. There was a window in the door of the sauna so we could see if anyone came into the locker room. We embraced and began to kiss, our sweaty bodies rubbing against each other as our hands roamed and explored.

I lay back on the bench, keeping an eye on the door, as Marcia kissed her way down to my breasts and started sucking my nipples. She sucked my nipples as she ran her fingers over my smooth pussy lips, letting her middle finger dip inside me. “Mmm you’re still all messy down there,” she giggled.

“Yes, I didn’t get a chance to clean up very good,” I laughed, “it’s probably still full of Tom’s sperm.”

Marcia looked up at me and winked as she kissed and licked her way down my tummy to my wet pussy. She spread my labia with her fingers and began to lick me. I moaned loud as her tongue danced on my clitoris and drove into my vagina. “Mmm, I can still taste him in your pussy, Emma,” Marcia announced, “He tastes so good.”

I held her head and moaned as she continued to eat me. I was having a hard time keeping my eyes on the door as she brought me to orgasm with her sweet tongue. I thrust my hips up begging her to tongue me deeper. Marcia finished lapping the remnants of Tom’s sperm from my pussy and came back up to kiss me on the lips. She said that we had better get out of here before we dehydrate, so we grabbed our towels and headed for the shower.

The locker room was still empty so we managed to squeeze into one of the small shower stalls together. The warm spray was refreshing as we took turns soaping each other’s bodies. I kissed her big breasts and sucked her rosy nipples before I managed to slide to my knees in front of Marcia and began to eat her pussy. I was licking away at her hard little clitoris as she held my head and tried to muffle her moans.

”Oh Emma, that feels so fucking good,” she hissed, as her legs began to shake.

I began to suck her clitoris harder as I brought her to orgasm. I felt her release her girl cum over my face as I licked and sucked her clean. When she finished cumming I stood up and kissed her as the warm water beat down on our bodies. We decided it was time to go before anyone came in and caught us so we left the shower and went back to the dressing area.

“So what are you doing the rest of the day?” Marcia asked, as she stepped into her panties.

“Oh, I promised Tom a blow job at lunch,” I laughed.

“You are such a nasty girl, Emma,” she laughed.

“Looks like you’re becoming that way too,” I laughed, giving her a playful pinch on her nipple as she slipped her bra on.

We finished dressing and headed out of the gym. I told her to call me tomorrow is she wanted to do lunch or something. She said she would only if it included tongues, lips, fingers and toys. I told her it most certainly would. We both giggled and exchanged a small kiss on the cheek before heading to our cars.

I ran a few errands and it was almost 11:00 by the time I arrived home. I busied myself with some accounts for a while and Tom came over for lunch at noon. As Tom ate his sandwich he asked me how my workout had been. I told him I had met up with a girlfriend there and had a fun time.

“Oh, what kind of fun did you have?” he asked.

I began to spin my sexy story for him, hoping to get him good and hard for the blowjob I promised him earlier. “Well we ended up nude in the sauna together,” I began.

“Oh, tell me all about it,” he said.

“Our bodies were slick with sweat as we embraced and began to kiss,” I said, “our hands were roaming and exploring each other.”

“Sounds sexy,” he grinned.

“Well, I laid back on the bench and kept watch on the door while she sucked my little titties,” I said, pushing my breasts together.

“Show me your little titties, Emma,” he requested.

I peeled of my top and undid my bra, letting it slide off my arms and tossing it aside.

“Did it feel good when she sucked them?” he asked.

“Oh yes, and then she started to stroke my pussy with her fingers,” I replied, slipping a hand inside my shorts and panties, rubbing my mound.

“Mmm did that make you all wet?” he asked.

“Yes it made me wet, but there is more, she found the remnants of where you fucked me this morning. I still had some of your sperm inside my pussy,” I said, lowering my shorts and panties so he could see me finger myself.

I could see his erection begin to tent in his shorts as I continued. I reached and began to rub his cock through his shorts as I told him how Marcia had sucked and licked me to orgasm. “Did you return the favor?” he asked.

Yes, we went to the shower together and I soon found myself on my knees eating her hairy little pussy,” I said, as I undid his shorts.

Tom slid his shorts and underwear off along with his shoes and was soon sitting in the chair with his hard cock jutting up in front of me. I slid my shorts and panties the rest of the way off and untied a seat cushion from one of the kitchen chairs and placed it on the floor for my knees. I knelt before him and began to stroke his hard tool.

I stroked him with my left hand as I massaged his smooth scrotum with my right, licking the length of his cock several times before lapping a drop of precum from the head. Tom has a very large cock, but being shaven made it look even that much bigger. My hand could not totally encircle it as I stroked him with my left hand letting him see the wedding rings on my fingers flash in the light. I gently sucked and kissed his balls before I sucked the head of his cock into my mouth and sucked it gently before swallowing more of it.

Tom commented again how sexy it was having a married woman on her knees sucking his cock as he ran his fingers through my hair encouraging me to suck him off. I began to suck him deep into my throat as I stroked his shaft and massaged his balls. I could tell by his moans and the stiffening of his body he was ready to feed me his cum. I needed to taste his sperm so badly. I began to suck and slurp his cock as my head bobbed up and down on his penis. I was giving him the sluttiest blowjob I knew how, and was hoping he was enjoying it as much as I was.

I sucked even harder as I felt Tom go over the edge. He told me he was cumming and began to shoot his sperm into my hungry mouth. I pulled his cock back and opened my mouth so he could see himself release onto my tongue. I was careful not to swallow until he had finished his ejaculation, then I looked up at him and smiled, letting him see my slutty mouth, filled with his sperm, and swallowed down every drop.

“Dam’n, you are one hot little cock sucker,” he said.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” I giggled.

I sucked his shrinking cock clean and helped him find his clothes. Tom dressed and headed back to work. He told me he should be finished in a couple of hours and would love to finish what we started. I giggled as he kissed me and patted my naked ass. Tom left and I found my clothes and went back to work.

Tom came over about 3:00 and announced he was all finished. He invited me to come over to Cindy’s and check the list of things that had been done and make sure all of his work was satisfactory. I went through the list with him and found everything she had listed to be repaired and in good shape. I gave him the check Cindy left for him and asked him if he had time for a beer, or something. He smiled and asked me how about a beer and something. I gave him a wink and told him to follow me.

I locked up Cindy’s house while Tom loaded his tools in his truck. We went into my house and I told Tom to take a seat in the den while I got us a beer. I came into the den with two cold beers and sat them on the coffee table and took a seat next to Tom on the couch. We took a drink of our beers then Tom pulled me to him and began to kiss me and feel me up through my clothes. We alternated between our kissing and the beers until Tom finished his. Tom started undressing me, pulling off my top and bra so he could suck and fondle my breasts, and finally sliding off my shorts and panties so he could finger my pussy. Tom was sucking my hard nipples as he finger fucked me on the couch. I was more than ready and could feel by the size of his erection he was too. I suggested we move to the bedroom.

I walked naked to my room holding Tom’s hand. Tom laid me back on the bed and pulled off his clothes. He reached back and undid his ponytail and let his long blond hair fall free. I looked up and saw his muscled naked body standing over me, his hard cock jutting from his body, his long blond hair flowing to his shoulders. I trembled knowing this beautiful Adonis was going to fuck me.

Tom moved into the bed over me. He began to kiss me as he rubbed his hard cock up and down my wet slit.

Tom kissed his way down my body and drew my legs over his shoulders. He began to lick and kiss my inner thighs and tease my pussy lips with his tongue, as he supported my ass in his strong hands. I moaned my approval as he slid his tongue along my wet slit, finding my clitoris and tapping it with his tongue. Tom sucked in my clitoris and gently nibbled it with his teeth. Shudders ran through my body as his skilled mouth pleasured me.

He sucked and licked my pussy for a few minutes, sending my head spinning, before he lowered my legs and licked his way back up my body. He held me in his arms kissing me, letting me taste my pussy, as he rubbed his cock along my wet pussy lips.

“You need me to fuck you in your marriage bed, don’t you Emma?” he asked, as he teased me with the head of his cock.

“Yes, I want you to fuck me right here so bad,” I moaned.

“Where do you want it first?” he asked

“In my cunt,” I whispered, “deep in my little married cunt.

Tom spread my legs wide as I reached and guided his cock into my vagina. He entered me slowly filling me with his beautiful tool. He held me in his arms and fucked me slowly for a few minutes until I could comfortably accommodate him, sharing deep sensual kisses as we coupled. Once my pussy was fully opened do him, Tom picked up the pace of his assault. He would withdraw his cock almost fully and slam it back into my vagina forcefully. I cried out in pleasure as he triggered my first orgasm.

Tom flipped me to my tummy and reentered me from behind. I felt his heavy sack slap my pussy lips as he drilled me from behind. I buried my head in the pillows and let out a loud moan as he fucked me. I felt my pussy spasm as I came and came.

Tom pulled his cock from my pussy and inserted his fingers. I was unsure what he was going to do until I felt him remove his wet fingers and begin to work them into my anus. He was lubing me for an ass fucking. I heard Tom spit and felt it hit my tight ass. He worked my ass opening me for his use.

“I am going to fuck that pretty little ass of yours, Emma,” he announced.