Emerald Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobsamade
bobsamade
352 Followers

"Gah! Uh, where am I...?"

"You're in a... a... yer in a crotch cocoon, ye blasted idiot," scowled Octavius.

"You got caught several hours ago and would have been plant food if I hadn't cut ya open."

"Oh... I se... Ohh!" He grunted as the vine at his waist pulsed with seed.

"...yeh. I figured I've done most of the work for you. I'll let ya... unhook yourself..."

"Ooh! Ah! Er, do I have to right away? It's kind of, er... ah..."

"Now, boy!" Octavius shook his head in disgust. Bloody pervert, he thought.

"Right. ...er, I... I can't move"

"Stop dicking around, boy!"

"No, really I can't. It's like my limbs have gone to sleep."

"By the gods..."

Octavius reached in and began to pull the trellis off Boggins in strands. A tingling numbness started to spread across his palms, and he soon realised that it was coated in a paralysing agent. He would have to be quick.

Fortunately, he had soon disentangled Boggins, and with one final wrench, yanked the devouring plant limb from his crotch.

A shower of semen flew out and hit him in the cheek.

"You owe me for this..." he snarled, as he wiped it from his face with the back of a limp, numb hand before towing Boggins clear of the plant's reach.

"I saw yer clothing lyin' over there," he muttered as he gestured towards a pile of assorted clothes that the plant had discarded in its lifetime.

Grasping his crotch, which sported a still rock-hard member, Boggins waddled into the distance to examine it.

"There's hundreds..." Boggins said, in awe. "Look there's even dragonscale armour..."

"You know what that means, then?" Octavius asked, his back to the squire.

"Yep, that I'm taking it!" chirped Boggins.

"No, it means people have come far more prepared than you and still fallen at the first hurdle. Why did you rush into this forest so?"

Concern entered Boggins' voice at the query and he dropped the vernacular of the honourable knight that he'd used on first entering the forest.

"It's my brother, Marcus. He said he was going to break the enchantment placed on the forest, and banish the source of its evil, but he had left so very long ago. I wanted to go in and find him, see if he needed help or... rescue."

"Really?" commented Octavius wryly. "Marcus Boggins is a first-rate soldier and one of the kingdom's elite guards. He has years of training and battlefield experience behind him. To date, I think he is perhaps the most battle-hardened man to have ever set foot in this forest.

"YOU have a couple of years of working with Mr Fish, the armourer. What on earth did you think you could accomplish?"

"I... I just wanted to help... I've not seen him for months..."

"And if you found him without getting yourself killed..." Octavius looked at the butchered cocoon. "...or worse... What then?"

"Well if I'm such an idiot for entering the forest, why are you here?" snapped Boggins. "Aren't you afraid you'll be captured too?"

"I was at the forest's edge, boy, picking herbs for potions. My apprentice, Anna – who you startled so - was sneaking into safe pockets around the border, collecting more when you startled her.

"I've told her to trust nothing and no one in the forest, and she seems to have taken it to heart. But when I saw you pass out, I knew I had to act qui..."

He stopped mid-sentence as he caught sight of something through the distance.

"Dammit! The mist!" he cried. The blue-tinted vapour had started to seep out of its restraining forcefield and was even turning clear, as the detection spell wore off.

It was now moving far too quickly to cast another forcefield spell in time to stop it reaching their location.

"Back! Get back!" The two men bolted away from the approaching mist until out of range, only to find their retreat had pressed them further into the forest.

"Curses!" Boggins cried. "Now how do we get out?"

"We can't go round – its reach extends much further than you would believe."

"Then, what?"

"We... must press on..."

"What?!"

"We can't go back out from this location, so we need to push on and find a way around. I say we push on into the unknown, rather than what we know for sure will claim our souls..."

For a second, Boggins looked as if he seriously wouldn't mind being taken, until a stern look from Octavius hardened his resolve.

"Onwards, then..." he murmured.

Octavius nodded.

"Onwards."


***

Anna was lost.

She'd tried to retrace every step she'd taken since the mystery man first started chasing her but it seemed she was going round in circles.

After twenty minutes of trying to find her way back from a thirty second dash, it seemed she was further in the wood than when she started.

Looking to her side, the apprentice mage noticed a bright pink toadstool with three large, yellow spots. She recognised it from five minutes earlier when she'd passed a similar cluster of trees.

"Oh, blast it! I am lost!" she cried out, her fists clenched in frustration.

Without a second thought, the angry mage kicked her foot at the toadstool, smashing the shiny, yet puffy plant to pieces. She instantly jumped back, as if burnt, as a pink liquid exploded out of the burst plant's remains.

In her desperation, she hadn't realised that the fungus she had just crippled was a 'little death' variety. Little Death fungus was renowned for its unusual pigmentation, which was caused by a build-up of venom beneath the surface of the plant.

She'd managed to dodge it. Just.

The venom was the plant's defence mechanism. If the plant was destroyed, it would release hundreds of spores into the air, as well as burst its reservoirs of the liquid.

A full burst of it would splatter across the attacker and be absorbed through their skin. The venom would then overload the pleasure centres of their brain, leading to a fatal, though apparently unbeatable, climax.

They would experience several mind-bending orgasms before death, and it took a lot of post-mortems by royal coroners before the kingdom had cottoned on to what the venom did.

Anna however, determined that her complete loss of direction wouldn't be totally fruitless, fished out a glass vial and a pipette.

While a full squirt of the venom was invariably fatal, it could still be taken in smaller doses. Just a couple of drops taken on the tongue would ensure a night of unbridled passion and exquisite pleasure. The aftershock effect, which could occasionally lead to spontaneous, unexpected orgasms hours after ingestion, also had its appeal.

There was a black market demand for the stuff from bored countesses and lonely earls alike, and it attracted an exceptionally high price on the black market, due to the risks associated with collection.

Anna was tight on money – she wasn't earning as an apprentice, but she still had bills to pay in the expensive inner city and the barmaid job wasn't going to cut it – so she didn't feel in the least bit guilty as she bent down to collect samples. By the time it was full, she had enough of the liquid to keep her financially secure for a year.

As she tucked the vial and pipette away, Anna got up to leave. Picking her hamper up once more, she turned around and tried a new passage through the trees.

As she wandered down the path before her, the raven-haired apprentice heard a rustling sound in the trees.
She fished out her training wand and held it steady. Under Octavius' guidance, she was able to shield herself and use a couple of mild offensive spells. She'd never counted on straying from the safe paths of the forest to such a degree.

Anna tried to determine where the rustling was coming from, but though it was growing louder, it was impossible to determine the direction. By pointing her wand upwards, a soft blue shield shimmered in front of her, as she ventured on, careful not to face one direction for too long.

Finally, a motion in the overgrowth to her left indicated the threat had finally caught up with her. She adopted a slightly crouched combative stance, and waited...

With a deafening rumble, a large brown sphere as tall as Anna herself hurtled towards her. She barely had time to jump out of the way of a giant, rolling bubble of flesh before it hit her side on, and sent her flying backwards through the air.

Anna briefly got a glimpse of the quivering, rippling surface of the thing before it disappeared. The things were known as rollers, and were for the most part harmless. Although bodies could sink into the bizarre creature, the velocity of them when at top speed meant any nearby creature would get nothing more than a harsh slap on contact.
The real danger was if you got caught in one as it slowed to siphon off some energy from another organism...

She'd been lucky that she'd been propelled into something that seemed to have broken her fall. She was currently supported by a mass of creepers hanging from the branches over head. She'd been sent flying halfway into a thick mass of them, so the first order of business once upright again was to establish a way out.

By pulling the creepers in front of her apart, Anna was able to get a good deal of the way out. Some of the creepers nearer the exit were growing stickier however, and she was encountering a good deal more knots.

Several of the vines were now beginning to cling to her, while she tugged impatiently at a clump of foliage at chest height that was knotted together.
She frowned in confusion. There was no way she'd ever have managed to fly this far into the patch if it was this knotted.

It must have somehow happened after her fall...

With a flash of panic, Anna rushed forward, only to find her legs completely stuck. As she looked down, she saw creepers gently curling gently round her calves and thighs. They were soft enough that she hadn't noticed them as she was striding through the creeper, but strong enough that they had now stopped her moving.

Anna gasped in surprise at the sight of them and bent down to peel them off. Before her arms could get halfway down however, the sticky vines at her sides slid round her arms, starting from her shoulders and working down to her wrists.
As she tried flinging them off with shakes off her arms, another came from behind, and slid round her stomach, looped under her crotch and slithered behind her.

This just caused Anna to struggle even more, but in the complete restraint she was now covered in, she could only thrash her body impotently.

As the vines holding her coiled and slid, she started to be lifted into the air, and it was then Anna realised what was happening. The oil being secreted by these vines was somehow sticking them to her flesh, yet at the same time creating a smooth lubricant, helping them to move.
It was the perfect way for the creepers to lift something into the air without having to leave their position.

Soon she was being pulled clear of the remaining creeper as the ones holding her continued their unending descent across her body.
Anna looked up to see where they were coming from, and her heart froze.
The vines were clustered together at their base, where they were attached to what looked like a giant jellyfish bulb, the size of the woodshed at the back of The Greasy Pitcher.

It was pressed against the trunk of the same tree that held the normal creeper further down, and it was pulsating as Anna was pulled ever closer.

That meant the vines weren't vines, but...

"Tentacles..." Anna breathed in quiet horror, as more started to latch onto her.

The young apprentice had recognised the creature as a limpet trap. It would capture hapless female wanderers and use them as carriers for its spores.
She scrambled to remember what she could about the creature before she was completely trapped.

First, it would rely on somebody falling or stumbling into its tentacles, which it would then use to restrain them. They would then be slowly, but inescapably, pulled towards its maw.

On the way up, they would be subdued... sexually... so they would put up less resistance once swallowed into the main body. This was helped by the aphrodisiac oils that were used by the limpet trap. Not only did they provide traction to pull prey up, they would also slowly build their sexual response.
The effect was unnoticeable on first exposure, but it was cumulative and long-lasting. Left long enough in its grip, any woman would be reduced to a sexually desperate wreck.

Already Anna noticed the dainty nipples on her pert breasts were growing hard, and the wetness at her crotch could just as easily be from the effects of the oil as the constant motion of the tentacle sliding between her legs.

At the rate she was moving, she reasoned she would be insensible when she reached the top, unless she could break free.

She shook in the grip of the creature, but again found the gentle hold of the tentacles actually allowed for zero movement for anything in their grasp.
Instead she forced herself to think back to her lessons, and not the growing moistness at her crotch.

Once secured inside the belly of the creature, the victim would be impregnated with the limpet's spores and used as a carrier to fertilise them.

Once ready, the spores would then be extracted and blown out of the limpet trap at high pressure, before the victim would be released so the creature could recover.

Anna would take comfort in the knowledge that when all this was over she would be let free by the creature – though 'free' in this case meant she would simply slide back into its tentacles, which would effortlessly hold her in their sticky oils while the creature rested and prepared for round two.
But then that was how they reproduced so effectively.

Her attention snapped back to the present as the tentacles started to stir to life. Her arms were lifted above her head, while the tentacles holding her slipped off until there were just two left. These looped round her arms, crossed paths on her torso and coiled round her thighs, down to her ankles.

The spare tentacles, now clear of her body, slithered under her clothes, pressing outwards until, with one deft motion, the robe was yanked from her back, the sleeves slipping effortlessly under the restraints holding her arms.

It floated, as if carried on a breeze, before coming to rest on the ground below. Her clothes no longer part of the equation, the slick tendrils wrapped round her got back to pulling her up, inch by inch towards the waiting body above, but their brethren were starting to loop round her breasts, wrap round her waist and roll against her crotch.

The sticky, slimy sap was beginning to spread tingles wherever it went as the chemicals rubbed into her body started to take hold of her brain. Meanwhile, the feeling of the tentacle rubbing it against her pussy was beginning to get to Anna.

"Ugh... aaah, by the Divine... Nooo..."

Her struggles made no difference to the creature however, which now held the petite young witch 10 metres in the air.

Still the attention between her legs continued and, more than fear now, a sense of frustration was growing. She was being held in the grip of this thing and it wasn't even letting her build up to orgasm.

Thick beads of the warm liquid dropped with a heavy splat onto her cleavage and shoulders, and felt like heated treacle as they slid down her body.

Anna began to shake once more, almost unintentionally rocking her hips backwards and forwards along the tentacle beneath them. She wanted desperately to just thrust her hands into her teased womanly centre, but try as she might, her arms were held completely immobile.

The slow stimulation as her breasts were massaged, her vagina rubbed and her body held in the unyielding grip were sending her crazy.

The tentacle responsible for the angst slid back one last time before slipping inside her. The bizarre oil meant it slipped in without hindrance. As it did so, the sudden exposure of Anna's most intimate folds to the intoxicating properties of the oil drove the girl crazy with lust.

"Ugh... ah... ugh... ugh... c'mon... please..."

She grunted as she rocked her hips on the thick tentacle inside her, now just desperate to get off. It began a slow pumping in and out of her, sliding across her sodden labia on each trip.
Her chest was squeezed intimately as two other tentacles wrapped round her breasts and rubbed more of the dizzying lubricant directly onto her nipples, which stood proud on her fondled mounds.

The continuous sliding of the tentacles holding her arms and legs began to alternate between squeezing and loosening their grip as they sensuously slipped ever downwards, loosening her muscles.

Meanwhile the business tentacle currently exploring her insides upped its tempo and started a rapid pistoning in and out, over and over before Anna could catch her breath.

Each fleshy pump of the squirming appendage felt like a thick tongue ravishing her libido as it brought her closer and closer to the release she both feared and craved.

To give in now would be to give in to a lifetime of use as a human spore fertilisation pod, but it would also lead to the release she so desperately craved... And it was inevitable anyway...

Would it be so bad? Surely, holding off forever would be worse?

The slick embrace of the limpet trap had spread a hot flush across her entire body as the creature manipulated it and toyed with her senses.

"Ah... you... you... no, I can't... I can't be..." she struggled to resist mentally now, acknowledging that the physical fight was futile, but trying to keep hold of her mind.

"I won't give in to youuuuu.... aaaaahhh!!!!!"

Her cries of protest – although fairly unconvincing for some time now – had completely degenerated into cries of pleasure. It was hopeless... hopeless to resist when it felt so good. So firmly, inescapably, stickily good.

The heat collected in her waist and as the slick, writhing nest that held her rubbed the sticky liquid deeper into her flesh. The embrace that held her was one no human partner could ever hold her in – a fact that sunk in as orgasm finally claimed her ravaged body.

Her body was buffeted in waves of delight, while the tentacles not supporting her arms burst to life in a flurry of activity. The marauding organs were kneading her breasts, rubbing her clitoris – essentially doing everything to prolong her orgasm.

Her head tilted back as her final release overpowered her, and the helpless girl lay back in the embrace of her lover while her limbs turned to jelly.

Anna collapsed into the ecstasy, but as she came down, still the tentacles kept playing.

She was held in their grasp for several more hours as the oil kept the sex centres of her body active without rest, and her 'restraints' continued to play with their new toy.

Anna had long since surrendered the fight and was content to simply lie back as pleasure overtook her again and again. She was snapped out of her reverie however, when she felt a soft pressure grow round the edges of her face.

Her eyes fluttered open, but her view was completely obscured as something that felt like a giant pair of lips puckered up round her head and sucked...

A mild panic penetrated her sexual daze as she realised the limpet trap had wrapped its underbelly round her and begun to pull her in. But as her body was slowly massaged into sexual slumber, the panic sank beneath the surface.

Her head was pulled in, followed by her neck as the soft rolls of tissue dragged her inwards with a peristaltic motion. Her arms were returned to her sides as the restraints began their retreat, then they too were sucked into the soft, warm organ.

As the 'mouth' of the creature slid down her breast, Anna sighed unconsciously. The motion, while bringing her one step closer to her doom, was incredibly relaxing and sensuous, feeling as it did like being fed slowly into a plump, soft kiss from the mouth of a goddess.

bobsamade
bobsamade
352 Followers