Emerald Forest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobsamade
bobsamade
352 Followers

Anna's vision returned when the maw had slipped under her cleavage to work its way down her stomach. Her arms were pinioned to her sides and her body was emerging inside the main bulb of the limpet trap.

A soft glow came through the pink organic walls of the creature, which were riddled with round orifices that glistened with dripping oils. The air was heavy and reeked of sex, making her head spin.

Soon her head was caught in another wrap of flesh, which pulled her upwards still, even as her ankles were fed through into the lower body.
Moments later it was in the fresh air once more, shortly followed by her chest and even her arms, which now had free reign.

Unfortunately for the captured mage, it didn't make any difference. She tried, dimly, to move them, but they merely flopped limply against the sides of the pod. With a wet squelch, her feet were then sealed inside the limpet trap.

Below her, the pod gurgled ominously, and began to slowly inflate like the water-filled bladders favoured by the local children for practical jokes. Liquid rushing sounds seemed to come from all directions and as Anna lolled her head to see what was going on, it seemed like the limpet trap was drawing liquid from the tree it was attached to.
Perhaps it had created a reservoir for the stuff inside?

With a loud crunch, the pod contracted and pressed itself against Anna's body, wrapping it tightly in a slick hug. Liquid started to spurt into the bottom of the pod and began to slide against her feet.

Whatever it was made of was incredibly thick, and as it flowed over her feet, it left a hot tingle, which seemed to flow up to her waist and stimulate her crotch remotely. This was echoed when the liquid reached her calves, leading to double the stimulation. Anna lay back in the hold of the creature and moaned at the barrage of sensations.

The pod contracted again, its motions working the substance further into her body. Every inch of skin tingled at its touch, while her nipples throbbed at the bizarre massage.

Another gurgle and the pod inflated once more, this time with the foreign goop sliding up to her thighs. It was a bizarre sensation – like sliding naked into the silkiest quicksand while in the throes of passion. Anna held her breath unconsciously as it encroached upon her vagina...

She was already wet and dripping from the earlier attentions of the limpet trap, but as the creature's reproductive nectar lapped at her folds, Anna was caught in a tidal wave of pleasure.

Taking advantage of her overwhelmed state, the creature contracted again, forcing another spurt of liquid. The lack of space inside gave the limpet trap the perfect chance to aim the next blast right inside the young apprentice's intimate hole.

Anna gasped as her inner crevices were rapidly filled with the oil, and pleasure no human mind was meant to comprehend flooded her brain.

The next few hours were lost to a series of extended orgasms, running one after the other as the exhausted girl simply bobbed in the confines of the creature now using her to rapidly fertilise its young, before blowing them through the air.

It was much later when Anna awoke to find herself once again suspended in the tentacles hanging beneath the creature.

Her head was swimming in a pleasant daze, while her body tingled and hummed with a sexual heat.

As she cautiously looked around, she realised she once again had full control of her body. Her mind was clear too.

Shit! She'd been pulled inside and had her senses knocked into next week all so the abomination above her could use her to rear its young.
By now her bloodstream was positively saturated with the aphrodisiac oil that had been so thoroughly soaked into her every intimate area and accounted for the delightfully erotic haze that she was floating in.

Above her, the limpet trap had entered a rest cycle and would continue to slumber for several hours. For the time being, the young mage was left to dangle in its slumbering limbs, only a metre or so off the ground.

Anna's head swam as it floated in a sexual daze caused by the strange cocktail lingering in her body. Unbidden, her hand moved slowly down to her genitals and began to stroke...

'No!' Her mind snapped back to alertness. She mustn't lose herself to these feelings.

Anna yanked her hand back to her side, and felt the tentacles holding her slip with an oozing slickness against her, sending her a couple of inches closer to the ground.

Curious, she shook both arms, to try and wriggle out of their grip. Amazingly, it worked, and she was rewarded by sliding an extra foot closer to the ground.

'These tentacles must be unresponsive when the limpet trap's sleeping...' she realised.

With one final squirm of her body, the young mage sent herself sliding down towards the ground, before rolling away from the tips of the tendrils.

Hauling her body upright, Anna gazed at the dozing predator hanging off the large tree before her, before her body's urges made themselves known again.

"Damn venom..." she groaned out loud. It had woken up every inch of her skin, all of it yearning to be touched, to be held, to be licked, to be kissed. She grasped her chest and put a hand between her leg as she kneeled on the floor.

'Heading forward is going to be very hard...' she realised. 'Maybe I better just take care of myself first...'


***

Octavius and Boggins had arrived at a sticky situation.

Not a perilous one, as such, but sticky in the literal sense of the word.

Ahead of them lay a thick peat bog – warm and uncannily slick, the bog gave off no smell of any kind, but a balmy heat emanated from its surface, while the still and silent scene was occasionally punctuated by the pop of a large bubble bursting at its surface.

"Not a chance!" said Boggins defiantly.

"We don't have a choice, boy," his wizardly companion said.

"It's either this, or head back through the sleeping mist and fall foul of the cocoons. And I'm not even going to entertain the notion of risking our minds until we've seen Anna safely out of this maze."

"So what do we do then? We don't even know if we can swim through a bog this viscous."

"I know, I know. Ye don't need to tell me," grunted Octavius.

"Hmm..."

The wizard picked off a nearby rock and hurled it into the quagmire. To Boggins' surprise, it lay motionless on the surface. After a few seconds longer than expected, it slowly sank below the surface.

Octavius lowered his foot gingerly into the edge of the bog, where there was enough depth to bury his ankle in the mud. Lifting it out, he came down a second time, this time in a sudden, powerful stamp.

His foot slapped the surface of the mud, coming to a complete stop on top of it.
Cautiously lifting his other foot, Octavius launched into another powerful stride, until he was standing triumphantly on top of the outer edge of the bog.

"Come on," he called to Boggins. "Quick, strong steps and the bog won't collapse beneath you."

With a hesitant frown, Boggins followed suit and stomped along after Octavius.

"This isn't so bad," he said, as their boots made wet splashes through the centre of the bog.

"I thought we were going to be buried up to our... what the...?"

Before Boggins could even finish his sentence, the oozing sludge beneath them gave way to their weight and the pair dropped into the substance as through a trapdoor had been released from beneath them.

In the blink of an eye, the two were chest-deep in the thick yet viscous goop that constituted the peat bog.

"Dammit boy!" cursed Octavius.

"Why did ye have to go and say that?"

Boggins was uncharacteristically silent. Instead, he was standing in the bog, staring at a distant corner.

As Octavius followed his line of sight, he saw what had silenced the young man. Lumps were forming at the surface of the bog, and some had risen further than the others.

Indeed, several formed slick baubles that continued to lift, revealing themselves to sit atop a shiny brown column, which widened out, forming shoulders, arms and a waist.

Feminine curves asserted themselves in the rising lumps of mud, while the brown oily goop slid downwards, exposing what looked like flesh.

The female bodies stopped forming at the hips however, leaving a group of sludge-coated torsos to glide through the quagmire.

A mop of treacle-like gunk at the top resembled a mop of hair, the 'fringe' of which covered the areas where the womens' eyes would be, while a hole stretched out beneath, looking like a gaping mouth.

Their arms remained at their sides, by their large but indistinct bosoms, as the shapes – a good half a dozen of them - silently advanced towards the two new additions to the bog.

"Octavius... what do we do?" Boggins murmured, with panic in his eyes.

"Just be calm, boy..." the wizard murmured, as he flicked an oak wand through the air, as if trying to shake dust from its tip.

A luminous green wall, as if made of emerald, flashed before Boggins' eyes before fading into near-invisible translucency.

"The personal walls I've cast around us can't be breached by demonic minions once established, so we should be safe. I suggest moving however..."

Boggins didn't need telling twice, and hurried onwards, trying his best to break into a quick stride through the thick mud that surrounded him.

As he pressed forward, he soon realised that while the protective shield might repel attacking demons, it was doing nothing to stem the flow of the mud, which was seeping in through his clothes and sloshing around in the cavities between flesh and cloth.

He was going to be absolutely filthy when he got out, he thought with a sigh, trying to make casual the fact that he was surrounded by the bizarre mud demons.

Their bodies were quite comely, he thought to himself – even if they were some kind of sentient slime. His member stirred at the thought.

No! He cursed his libido – these kind of lewd thoughts were the last thing he needed now. Just focus on the task at hand...

As Boggins upped his pace, some of the thicker mud flowed rapidly along his pole, giving it the feeling it was being licked from all sides at once. It was unexpected, and while the chance sensation felt kind of pleasant, it was only slowing his escape.

"What's wrong, son? Come on!" Octavius had noticed the break in his stride.

Boggins looked over his shoulder to check on their pursuers. The swamp ladies were still safely out of reach but they had gained a couple of feet in the last few moments.

"Sorry, it's this mud," Boggins began, as he resumed his pace.

"It just..." As he said the words, he felt it happening again.

The mud was flowing inside his pants, sliding down his shaft and balls, and was covering more of his flesh all the time.

The fact Boggins was decked out in armour seemed to make no difference, and he soon learned no part of his body was safe from the sludge's wet embrace.

He shook himself in an attempt to dislodge the goop, but it was no use – the stuff now seemed almost attached to him.

Boggins was still able to walk, but every step was a struggle as he fought to ignore the persistent, though pleasurable, attentions of the solution filling the inside of his clothes.

The extra drag caused by his filling vestments wasn't helping either, and if he didn't get help soon, he could wind up stuck on the spot.

"Octavius! Octavius!" he called out desperately.

It was no use – the wizard was standing a couple of metres away from him with his eyes closed and heavy breathing. It looked like he was trying to muster concentration for a spell despite some... distraction.

If Boggins didn't interrupt, he could get stuck for good, but if he did interrupt, he could ruin the spell and doom them both.
His mind fought for the answer while his member fought the urge for release.

As he frantically searched for another way out, a thick but soft weight flung itself onto his back while something coiled round his front.

Hands... slender, oily brown hands... The swamp ladies – they'd found a way to break through the magical barrier!

A lump formed in front of him as he felt the monster behind him suckle on his neck. Another one was raising itself out of the water!

A slender womanly figure emerged, but with sinfully compelling curves. 'She' smiled with her vacuous mouth and bobbed towards him, wrapping her arms round him and pressing her breasts against his armour.

As her body touched the cold metal of his breastplate, she frowned and, together with her partner, unbuckled the clasps to strip the young adventurer of it.

Boggins feigned helplessness so he could take advantage of the momentary distraction to grasp his sword.

As the swamp girls stripped him of the armour, Boggins pulled his sword free of its sheath and plunged it directly into the chest of the demon in front of him.

She looked up as she dropped the breastplate into the mud, looked down at the hilt of the sword, and looked back up at Boggins.

Without her saying a word, the sword slipped deeper into her chest, as if pulled in, before sliding out the other side of her body and dropping into the bog.

Wordlessly, the girl gripped Boggins' head in her hands and leaned in... to kiss him?

Bizarrely, despite an attempt on her life, the girl seemed more intent on tonguing Boggins than on retaliating.

Boggins instinctively returned the kiss, his mind too stunned to consider the alternative. Inside her mouth, his tongue searched for contact but found only boundless ooze.

He was even more stunned when the girl then belched into his mouth, propelling a lump of goop down his throat. He coughed and spluttered as she broke the kiss and smiled at him.

"Y-you meant to do..." he began, but he was having trouble thinking straight.

A wave of dizziness had overtaken him, as his body seemed to tingle and go to sleep. His thinking slowed to a crawl as he tried to comprehend what had happened.

Toxin... must be some kind of toxin...

A wave of lethargy was spreading across him, as his limbs grew heavy and felt as if they were nothing more than sludge themselves.

A heavy feeling was also settling in his testicles, as if the gunk he'd ingested was settling there. His member tingled with unbidden excitement and grew firm in his trousers.

Sensing this, the swamp girl in front of him dipped beneath the surface and something – her hands, perhaps? - unbuttoned the waist and pulled the legs down to his ankles in one swift flourish.

As she rose again, he tried to fend her off with his arms, only to find them leaden and unwilling to respond. Instead his body sagged like a clay statue into the arms of the girl behind him.

In front of him the swamp girl who had so deftly undressed him moved in for an embrace and pulled herself tightly against him.

As her arms wrapped round his back, her breasts stuck to his bare skin before reluctantly sliding, expanding outwards like compressed putty.

His chest, and every other inch of exposed flesh the two girls had covered, felt like it was being kissed by a dozen wet and sloppy pairs of lips. His mind dulled by the toxic ooze that had been dripped down his throat, Boggins found the sensation to be extremely relaxing and allowed himself to surrender the fight.

As the last of the adventurer's willpower left his body, the seductive creature in front of him moved beneath the surface to seal his fate, pressing her crotch to his...

Boggins felt something thick press against the tip of his glans and in seconds the entire head was buried in something soft but dense, as if he'd pushed it into thick clay.

Soon, his shaft was buried up to the hilt and with one final, almost audible, pop of suction, his scrotum was inside as well.

Once inside, a series of quick suckling motions pulled at his entire member, while his testicles felt like they were being swallowed down by a pair of juicy lips.

Boggins closed his eyes and let out an audible sigh, glad for the stimulation after what had seemed like an eternity of teasing in the mud beforehand.

It wasn't long until release came and Boggins could feel thick and heavy ropes of semen hurtling out of him and into the girl straddling him. But even as rapturous release subsided, his erection did not and still the suckling continued, just as enticingly and as stimulating as before.

What the young adventurer hadn't realised was that he was now up to his neck in the swamp, and it wouldn't be long before the surface level reached his chin...

***

From Octavius' position a yard away, he could just see Boggins head poking out above the swamp - eyes closed, mouth ajar in soft bliss - along with the two grinning heads of his captors as the three began their terrible journey downwards.

Octavius himself wasn't in a much better situation; he to was sandwiched between two of the shapely swamp hags and while their touch was soft and sensuous now, he feared they may become violent if he held out much longer.

Indeed, he could only think so clearly now thanks to the spell he had cast upon himself just moments earlier that severed the link between the seductive sensations being inflicted upon his flesh and his own, reasoned, mind.

It had used a lot of his concentration and magical reserve, and it had the added downside of making it harder to tell how deep his body was without actually looking to see where the surface level met his skin.

With a cursory glance, he saw he was up to his chest and reasoned he'd best get moving. A gurgle below the surface told him his body had just ejaculated into the girl in front of him, and it was a testament to his own magical prowess that he'd never even felt it.

The time had come to make his break for freedom, and Octavius lunged for his wand, which was lying on top of his robes, floating on the surface just a metre away, after having been casually discarded by his captors.

He launched himself clear of the two girls' grip and landed with a hefty splat on top of his robes, before scooping up his wand, which he pointed at the area of swamp he'd occupied just seconds ago.

"Aestus Maris!" he yelled at the top of his lungs.

A plume of condensed, clean water flew out of the tip of his wand and poured between the two girls. It pooled and collected, diluting the mud between them as it spread out.

With a cry, the pair sank and disappeared beneath the surface.

As the last of several gallons of water left the tip of Octavius' wand, he swirled the tip in rapid circles, as if using the wand as a handle to crank a giant wheel only he could see.

As he did so, the swamp blended with the water to turn the swamp's consistency from mud to nothing more than brown water, before funnelling into a liquid twister of silt.

With a final flick of the wrist, the twister exploded outwards, showering the dirty water in all directions for as far as the eye could see.

With the volume of mud nearly completely dispersed from the area, Octavius had a clear look at the landscape before him.

Without the bog that once filled it, a miniature valley lay before him, completely empty save for the odd splattering... and the bog's former inhabitants...

Around a dozen of the identical girls that had arisen from the swamp were lain on the floor, looks of confusion on their faces.

With the mud gone, Octavius got a good look at their bodies. Each possessed pale, creamy skin, with rich round breasts and not a hair on their bodies, save for their thick eyelashes and thin eyebrows, which almost seemed painted on.

They were grouped into pairs and where each girl's hips ended, they morphed into a fleshy organ which joined the two girls together before leading into a tube like appendage, making them resemble some bizarre kind of organic Venus flytrap.

Octavius was more disturbed with where the organ led, however. All twelve of the trails led back to one central point – a large, gaping gullet above a squirming brown mass of rubbery flesh.

bobsamade
bobsamade
352 Followers