Emerald Girls Ch. 02

Story Info
A young guy has fun with two sexy alien slaves.
3.8k words
4.63
21k
19
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrInsect
MrInsect
93 Followers

Disclaimer: The following story is a work of fiction that should not be viewed by persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 or the legal age in your district, state or country, leave now. That means you Joel.

All persons engaging in sexual activity in this story are of age 18 years and over. Anyone younger is simply plot narrative.

I do not own the rights to Star Wars or any related media, all rights belong to Disney. All characters are my own creations based on the franchise. Loosely based.

Alright, disclaimer done, Joel gone, get reading.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jack had the Twi'leks walk to the rear of the rock so that he stood between them and the entrance.

'Right. Strip off those rags.' he ordered.

The Twileks obeyed and slowly stripped of their costumes. Using slow, simple, sexual movements that began to arouse their temporary master, they slipped off their tops, revealing two sets of massive tits, two pale yellow, two deep red. The yellow ones were capped with small, lighter toned nipples and the red ones had darker crimson ones, almost the same size. Both sets of buds began to harden both from anticipation and the soft breeze the drifted round the boulder.

'Good, stop there.' he commanded.

The two Twileks stood with their arms as far behind their back as they could, thrusting their melons out toward the young man. He stepped up to the yellow one and noticed that she was trembling not just from anticipation but from fear as well. This would require the gentle approach. He ran his hands lightly over her globes, barely more than brushing them, which despite her trepidation began arousing her.

As he increased the pressure she began moaning and thrusting her chest out for more. Encouraged by this, he seized them in both hands and start kneading them, using a firm, but not rough pressure and as he did so, he teased her diamond hard nipples with his thumbs. Despite not really enjoying his previous encounters, he had learned a thing or two from them.

The twi'lek kept moaning and started swaying side to side. This guy was really getting her worked up. She wanted to touch her moistening pussy but her training kept her from doing it until he ordered her too, less she be punished. She focused on trying to enjoy the sensations coming from her boobs as he played with them. She had sensitive tits, so the combination of his technique and his gentle, calm demeanour was really getting her hot, especially given how she was usually treated.

Most clients aggressively ordered her to strip and suck them off before throwing her on the bed and using her as a fuck toy to bring themselves to climax. She tried to enjoy it but she hated being treated roughly and usually just brought herself off quietly when she was ordered to put on a show while the client recharged. But this guy was one of the few who took pleasure out of their skill to turn on a woman and she was relishing every second of it. If this guy did end up buying a slave at that auction, she would be very happy with him.

'Ok.' he suddenly spoke. 'I want you to sit down against the wall and play with these while I take a look at your friend here. No touching your cunt or cumming until I say so. That goes for you too, red.'

The yellow twi'lek obeyed and began kneading the massive balloons on her chest as she slipped down onto the wall. The red twi'lek began to breath heavily in anticipation. She had watched her fellow slave get hornier and hornier under the humans touch and was hoping to experience something even better than she had. Her rosy red breasts quivered as her chest rose and fell with her breathing. She was really looking forward to this. Pleasure was something slaves very rarely received, there lives being forced into giving it.

Jack examined the second twi'lek. Definitely more attractive than the one in the dance hall and just as alluring as her companion. But still not quite what he wanted. Close but not quite there. Maybe it was the skin tone. He had always liked more natural colours, green being his favourite as it was tricky to find anything green on Tatooine. He pushed that thought to the side. Here he was with two ridiculously sexy alien girls, waiting to do anything he told them to and he was complaining about skin tone? He could do that later.

Judging by the fact that she was a little bit less jittery than her friend had been and was thrusting her tits out harder, she probably enjoyed a bit of rough treatment. The trick would be being rough enough to arouse her and not hurt her.

Rather than brushing up against her, he firmly grabbed her tits and began kneading and massaging them against her chest, the massive orbs spilling out around his fingers. They felt like he was grabbing two big, soft balls that had been wrapped in the softest both imaginable.

He was rewarded with a loud moan from the crimson woman. He had always had a thing for busty girls. And now he had two to play with. He once again was glad that he hadn't left Tatooine like the rest of his family.

The Twi'lek was also glad that Jack was here. Somehow he knew she liked it rough, even though she didn't really like how rough a slaves life could get. She had always been a masochist but there was a limit to how much pain could get her fired up. Be she was really running hot now. He was still experimenting, trying to find the right level but he was getting damn close.

Most of the time she enjoyed the rough fucking the clients tended to give her but didn't like when they used her as target practise for their whips, paddles and hands. If they had been more skilled with them she might have gotten something out of it but they seemed to only be interested in how loudly they could make her scream.

Picking up on the twi'leks arousal, the young man decided to take things to the next stage. With out warning he firmly smacked her right breast, sending it swinging into her left, making them both bounce and jiggle like jelly. The woman let out a yelp, then a low, sexy moan as the mild sting from the slap reached her brain. This guy really was skilled.

See her reaction he swung at her other massive tit and sent it into the right one this time. Now that she was expecting it her yelp was replaced by another moan and her eyelids half closed in ecstasy. Once her breasts had settled down he grabbed them from below and squeezed them so that her nipples stood out from her tits like bullets, hard as diamonds. He began rubbing her tits together and, when he was sure she wasn't expecting it, lowered his head to her nipples, sucked them both into his mouth and bit down on them, hard.

The red bombshell had been so enthralled by his previous techniques that she had lost focus and it took all her willpower to overcome her surprise and stop herself from cumming. She didn't want to disrespect her wonderfully skilled master by disobeying him and it took everything she could muster to stop herself from falling over the edge. He pulled his head back and stretched her breasts as far as they would go before releasing and letting them smack each other about before settling back into place.

He stepped back and let go of the woman, causing her to slip to all fours in exhaustion. Obviously she had quite a few nerve ending in her boobs, as had the other. He looked over at the yellow twi'lek. She was still rubbing her tits with both hands and looked as though she was having trouble controlling herself as well.

'All right thats enough yellow. Stand up and help red recover. I'm not done here yet.'

The yellow woman quick regained her composure and went to assist her friend. It took a few minutes of calm words and back rubbing to calm red down enough to stand. Jack took this time to try and calm down himself, as he had developed quite the hard on watching and paying with them.

Once the girls were able to stand properly, he sat down on a rock and ordered them strip off the bottom part of the costumes as well. The girls decided to give him a special show. Yellow slowly dropped into a squatting position, while red sensually turned on one leg so she had her back to Jack, showing off her full, round ass. She spread her legs and shuffled her left slightly forward, so when she bent at the hips she was at a slight angle and could look back at the young man, giving him a sultry smile and a wink.

Yellow, who face was now level with Reds left ass cheek, raised her hands up to grasp the tiny thongs waist bands on both sides, then, throwing a cheeky grin at Jack, pulled it down to the ground in one smooth, fluid action, then reached back up to spread her ass and give him a clear view. Twi'leks don't grow hair on their bodies meaning Reds ass was as smooth as silk. Her pussy lips were plump and healthy, her clit was beginning to peek up out of it hood and the tiny star burst of her asshole sat invitingly above her cunt.

Yellow gave Red a few quick smacks to her ass before standing up and turning around. Red wiggled her ass at Jack, then both dropped down and turned left at the same time, an obvious dancers move, so she was now in the position Yellow had been in just two second before, except Red was naked and in the position she had everything on show. Red reached up and fondled Yellows round ass cheeks before grabbing her thong the same way Yellow had. Yellow spread her legs and at the same time as Red yanked her last piece of clothing off her body she bent at the hips, thrusting out her full butt and her hands shot back to spread her own ass cheeks apart.

Yellows ass was just as alluring as Reds, with full pussy lips, a cute little asshole but her clit was fully out of it hood, prominently displayed for her current master to ogle. Red delivered only half as many slaps as she had received and at much lower force. But she made up for it by spreading Yellows pussy lips apart to reveal the pink tunnel within and using her other hand to rub her pretty little clit, making the yellow woman moan. Their show over they both got up and walked over the Jack, who was applauding their performance.

'Very nice girls. Though I'm afraid that little show somehow cause my pants to become uncomfortably tight.'

He then proceeded to unzip his pants and pulled out his cock. Both women liked what the saw. He wasn't by any means huge but at 7'' he was definitely bigger than most men they had serviced. They preferred that size anyway, as too big tended to stretch them and that hurt. To small and they didn't feel anything at all. 7'' was perfect for filling them up without ripping them apart.

Anticipating what his next order was, both girls dropped to their knees with the faces close to his lap. Starting at the base they started planting kisses along the shaft up to the tip, when yellow rolled back his foreskin and started sucking on the tip. Red licked her way back down to his balls which she began to nuzzle and suck in earnest. Jack groaned and put his hands on their heads, pushing Yellow deeper onto his cock and Red into his sack.

Yellow began pushing his cock further down her throat. She had long since lost her gag reflex when blowing a guy but couldn't take much more than this with out it starting to hurt. He tasted good too. Obviously he took grooming and washing quite seriously, unlike some of the other men. Once she had taken him down to the hilt, she inhaled strongly, creating a perfect seal around his shaft, the she started to bob up and down.

It felt incredible. Jack had gotten head before but nothing close to what the yellow woman was giving. Jack realised that Red had had to stop her ball sucking after yellow started deep throating him. He still had his hand on her head, so he directed her to Yellows ass. Red understood and moved behind yellow. She spread her fellow slaves butt apart and couldn't help but smile.

This wasn't the first time the two had eaten each other out but this human had managed to get her friend so wet half her thighs were already coated. Red hesitated for just one second before diving in, lapping up the juices around her pussy first, then wriggling her tongue into her tunnel, swirling it around, tasting every part of her friend. He left hand came up to rub her friends clit, while her right index finger began to trace around her asshole, before she plunged two fingers inside and began pisitoning them in and out.

Yellow felt her friends spread apart her butt and would have smiled in anticipation, if she hadn't been focused on the cock in her mouth. His groaning and the strong pressure on her scalp told her the he wanted her to go faster so she slowly picked up the pace. She was so focused on pleasuring him that she didn't realise Red was playing with her ass until she forced two fingers into her. She was so surprised she lost her rhythm and almost choked, but Jack grabbed her head and kept pumping between her lips.

The combination of ecstasy and air loss made Yellow fall into a state of total pleasure, she focused on the fingers in her ass, the tongue in her pussy, the cock in her throat and her clit, gods it felt good on her clit, until she wasn't aware of anything else. When she finally came she gripped down hard on the fingers, screamed around the cock and pushed the tongue out of her pussy, along with quite a lot of pussy juice. Red drank as much as she could but a lot of it ended up on her face. It took all Jack had to not come straight down her throat but he managed it.

After she finally stopped orgasming, Yellow fell unconscious and slipped off Jacks cock with a wet noise. Red lay her friend on the ground as she began to breath gentler and her eyelids flickers before she finally settled into sleep.

'Fuck, I've never seen her cum that hard before. Actually I've never seen anyone cum that hard.'

'Well she was pretty aroused. So are you by the looks of it.'

Red grinned and stuck two fingers inside her cunt, got her fingers drenched in juice, the brought her fingers to her mouth and lustily licked off all the juice.

'Guess your right. What do you say you put a plug in my tap, big guy?'

She jumped onto her hands and knees, head down ass up and wiggled her butt at him.

'Sorry Red but I'm saving that for a special occasion. But I think I know how you can satisfy me.'

He lay down flat on the ground and beckoned he over. Realising what he had in mind, she crawled over on all fours and positioned herself in a 69 with his cock between her jugs and her pussy just above his face. She didn't juice up nearly as much as Yellow did but she was still by any ones standards drenched and horny as hell. When Jack tongue connected with her clit she lost it and fell on top of him, burying his cock in her cleavage and smothering him in her red thighs.

Jack pulled her legs apart and gasped. The twi'lek wasn't very heavy but she still managed to knock the wind out of him.

'Ouch!'

Red used her arms to left her upper body clear of her lovers crotch but left her ass where it was and looked at him over her scarlet red hills.

'Sorry. Guess I'm more sensitive than i thought. Truth be told this is probably the best fuck me or her have ever had.'

'You had many?'

'I'm a twi'lek slave in a Hutts harem. Do you really need to ask?'

Jack frowned. 'What about when you were free?'

Reds smile disappeared.

'I've... never been free. I was born into slavery. So was she.'

She looked at yellow.

'Oh. I'm sorry...' Jack faltered.

'It's ok. We both went through slave training when we were young before we were sold at auction to the hutts a few months ago. We served in this palace every since. It hasn't always been nice but...'

She paused, then turned back and looked Jack right in the eye.

'Enough talk. Lets finish before we both lose our heat.'

Then she immediately dropped back down and swallowed his waning erection into her mouth, immediately feeling it harden in her throat. Jack groaned, then, all thoughts on Reds past erased, he dived into her pussy, furiously digging into her. She moaned loudly. At this rate she would end up like Yellow. But she wanted him to cum first so she could have more fun. She released her mouth from his cock and grabbed her tits. Sandwiching his cock with them, she sucked on the head whilst she massaged his shaft with her boobs.

Realising what she was up too and not wanting her to win, Jack rolled out his own secret plan. Using his tongue to play with her clit, he used his right hand on both her holes, his thumb and first two fingers in her pussy, his other two in her ass. Then he started using his left had to smack her ass. First the left, then the right and he knew just how hard to hit her too, putting him at the advantage.

Red could have endured the finger fucking but the masochist in her washed her endurance away. realising she couldn't win, she decided to let him win and enjoyed her fucking. The way he licked, fingers and smacked her, she couldn't have wished for anything better. She paid him back by amping up her tit licking to maximum. Jack knew she would come first but it was going to be damn close.

Finally Red released his cock from her mouth and moaned loudly. She was so close. Jack finally managed to push her over the edge when he grabbed he painfully erect clit in the teeth and bit down gently. Reds hypersensitivity turned that small pressure into a tsunami of pleasure, washing her consciousness away in a sea of ogasmic pleasure. She screamed, her eyes rolled up inside her head and she squeezed her thighs together as tightly as she could, trapping Jacks head between her thighs.

Jack kept up his assault on her clit, pussy and ass, prolonging her orgasm until she finally fell limp on top of him. Jack lifted her off him, pled her next to yellow and stood up. He had managed to keep from cumming but couldn't stand it anymore and began jacking himself off, intending to cum on their sleeping faces. Then he had a much kinkier idea. He walked over and grabbed the twi'leks panties. Rubbing himself off into them, he shot his load straight into the tiny pile of fabric. He rubbed his cum into the panties before walking over and stuffing Red panties into Yellows mouth and vice versa. He zipped up his pants, then called over one of the attendants to see to the two sexy aliens, to deliver his message to the hutt that he accepted his offer and to ask him where the nearest refresher was.

Half an hour later he was speeding back to his farm. The fun with the girls had taken almost 80 minutes of his day. He was thinking a great deal. Slavery was definitely not an honourable business but if he could give some poor soul the pleasure he had given those two twi'leks, maybe he could be different. Considering what Red had told him about her slavery, most likely the auction slaves would have been taken into slavery when they were young or even more likely born into it. And given what the Hutt had told him, any slaves captured into it at an adult age would have been mentally broken by this slaver group into accepting their new status.

That kind mental conditioning would be hard to break. He would probably have more luck connecting with one of the girls born into slavery, since being born into slavery was probably easier on the mind than losing ones freedom in becoming one. And after his experience that morning he was set on getting a twi'lek. Or possibly more than one. He had already proved he could handle at least two horny twi'lek girls. Preferably, they would be just a bit younger than him and a different color but he probably wouldn't be picky when the time came. After all, perfection was hard to find, even on the wealthier planets.

He spent the rest of the day making trips to sell his harvest. Despite usually giving a lot of leeway with bargaining for his wares, today he both raised his price and refused to come down. He wanted as much as he could get for tonight. Despite being surprised and a little annoyed at his change in bargaining tactics, his clients relented after he promised that it would only be for this season and not wanting to lose one of the only consistent sources of crops and water they agreed to his price.

MrInsect
MrInsect
93 Followers
12